Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Loses Control

"Mary takes an experimental drug to spice up her marriage..."

25
8 Comments 8
33.9k Views 33.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
It’s funny how life brings you to certain places that almost seem normal in the present but only five years ago would have seemed outrageous. I was thinking about this sitting in the waiting room before my appointment with Dr. Schwartz. Within a few minutes, a nurse called my name and escorted me back to the room where the doctor would see me.

She handed me a paper gown and turned around so that I could change into it with a little privacy. I always hated these things. I felt so exposed!

Before leaving, she went through the usual questions and measurements. I was still five foot five and 130 pounds - the same that I've been for the last eight or nine years. Since losing some weight in my twenties, I’ve kept a steady workout routine and have kept my 42-year-old body in pretty good shape.

“Alright, Mary - the doctor will be in shortly,” the nurse said cheerily and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

A few moments later, Dr. Schwartz entered.

“Good morning, Mary. How have you been?” Dr. Schwartz had been my OB/GYN since we moved to Georgia thirteen years ago and she had always been very friendly and professional.

“Hi, Dr. Schwartz. I’ve been okay. The kids are well and Jason is, too.” 

“That’s great to hear," she said. "So, what brings you in today?” 

“Well, it’s a little embarrassing, but I’ve noticed that over the past few years, my sex drive has dropped and the pleasure I feel when I do make love is dramatically decreased,” I told her. “I’m not sure what to do about it and I used to love sex with my husband but I can tell he is getting frustrated that I'm never in the mood. I think he can also tell that I’m just not that into it when we finally do get around to... it.”

“Well, Mary - first of all - this should not embarrass you. This happens to more women than you would imagine. I commend you for actually doing something about it if it concerns you,” she replied. “Now, why don’t you step up into the stirrups and I will examine you.”

I placed my feet in the stirrups, spreading my legs so the doctor could examine my vagina. “Alright, I'm going to do a few tests here. We will be measuring clitoral stimulus, blood flow to the vagina, and lubrication production and quality,” she informed me.

“Alrighty, I’m ready.”

She put on a pair of latex gloved and peeled my pussy lips apart. I felt a finger on my clit and she slowly rubbed in small circles. She did this for about three minutes.

“How does this feel?” she asked.

“It feels fine. Although, I’ll be honest, in the past it would have driven me wild. In my twenties and most of my thirties, a few minutes of that would have caused an orgasm.” 

She made a note on my file and moved on to the next test. I felt her finger probing at my opening. The clitoral stimulation had produced a little wetness and, with a few pokes, Dr. Schwartz had a finger inside me. I felt her moving her finger in different directions, eventually tapping on my g-spot to see how I would react.

Again, it felt good but this sort of action would have rocked my world just a few years ago. After a few minutes, she seemed satisfied that she had enough information from this. She removed her finger and wiped the juices from my vagina onto a glass slide - the kind that would go under a microscope.

She examined the moisture on the slide for a moment and it seemed she'd seen enough.

“Well, Mary,' began the doctor, "this is nothing out of the ordinary but you are absolutely correct. It’s not just about not being in the mood. Your physiological responses to sexual stimuli simply are not very strong. Like you said, a women with a healthy libido may have experienced an orgasm at some point during that examination - even here in the office. It’s just a physical response. Also, the lubrication produced would be much more abundant and quite a bit more viscous.” 

“So what does this mean? I’m just done enjoying sex?” I asked, a little dejected.

“No, certainly not! I haven’t gotten to solutions yet. As I was saying, when the female body is stimulated or aroused, the vagina produces a thick, fragrant lubrication to prepare itself for intercourse.”

She continued, “So here are your options: one, Lube. Plain and simple, you may get more aroused and enjoy it more simply by adding some lubrication. Two, spend some time pleasuring yourself. Get in touch with your body and learn what makes you hot now. Three, a trial drug. It’s new and in testing but it can temporarily increase arousal. Think of it like Viagra for women. You would take one a few hours before you plan on being intimate and then your body will react like it used to. So far, there are no serious medical side effects. Studies have shown a slight increase in arousal and more pleasurable intercourse.”

“I don’t know... it sounds a little sketchy,” I told her, a little wary but intrigued.

“Well, like I said, it’s still in testing but it is produced by a major company so this isn’t some voodoo knoc-off mystery formula. All signs point to this being one hundred percent approved in the next few months.”

“Well, if you think it will work, what the hell? Let’s give it a try,” I told her.

“Alright, let me get some samples,” she said, reaching into a drawer. “Try it out tonight. Take a dose when you get home and it will have worked its way through your system by tonight. Will you take some notes and report back to me?”

I left Dr. Schwartz’s office with a sample pack of four doses. To be completely honest, I was more excited than anything. Apprehensive? Sure, but the thought of getting some of my old passion back was enough for me to throw caution to the wind.

It was about ten in the morning when I got home. I decided that I would take the doctor’s advice and try it out that day. I popped two pills, swallowed them with some water and went about my day.

About an hour later, my son, Max, came home with his friend, Josh. They were playing some video games in the basement while I relaxed in the living room, catching up on some Netflix. After about an hour of watching one of my favorite new shows, I dozed off.

I didn’t sleep for long but, when I woke up, I needed to pee urgently. I rolled off the couch and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Without hesitating, I pushed the door open an walked in.

“Whoa!” Josh yelled, as I walked in on him.

“Oh my god! Sorry,” I said, embarrassed, and quickly backed out and closed the door.

I laughed to myself for such an awkward encounter and headed upstairs to use the master bathroom. Replaying the moment in my mind, I realized that I had looked directly at Josh’s penis when I walked in. For a seventeen year old kid, it had looked pretty impressive. I started thinking about what it might look like when it's fully engorged.

Stop it, Mary! He’s seventeen years old. What is wrong with you? 

As I sat on the toilet, my mind seemed to be out of control. The more I tried not to think about the half-second glimpse of Josh’s penis, the more my thoughts spiraled out of control. I wiped myself - and noticed that I was not only very sensitive but also unusually wet.

I walked from the bathroom ito my bedroom with my mind still racing. How big does that thing get? What would a penis like that feel like in my hands? In my vagina? Would it hurt? Would it feel like that one guy in college? Oh, god, why did I think of that?

The thoughts continued and I found myself having a vivid flashback of the guy in college with the seven inch penis. It was the biggest I've had and he gave me multiple orgasms every time we made love. This was too much, I had to get some relief. I closed and locked my bedroom door, went straight to my hiding spot in the back of my underwear drawer, and grabbed my bullet vibrator.

Laying back on the bed, I reaching inside the waistband of my yoga pants and touched the opening of my vagina. I was beyond wet - even my panties were soaked. The first touch sent a jolt of electricity through my body and I nearly yelled out. Without even taking the time to push down my pants, I turned on the vibrator and shoved it into my panties.

The buzzing little toy made contact with my clit and I almost instantly exploded. Moving it a bit further south, I placed the tip inside my honeypot and pushed a couple of inches inside. With my other hand, I rubbed my clit. I was soon writhing in pleasure and, in less than a minute, an orgasm crashed over me. I had never cum that hard, that quickly, before.

I was covered in a thin layer of sweat and was still tingling from my orgasm but I knew I had to get up and act normal. Realizing that I had just masturbated in my bedroom with my son and his friend down the hall, I snapped back to reality and was even a little embarrassed. I had never before lost control of myself like that.

Unfortunately for my husband, that loss of control had kind of shaken me for the day and the orgasm seemed to have cured my need for sexual release.

“Mare, are you kidding me? It’s been at least two weeks. I thought for sure tonight would be the night.” Jason pleaded with me.

“I know, I know. I’m sorry but I am about to fall asleep. But tomorrow; Max is going to a friend’s right from school and will be there until after dinner. As soon as you get home from work, we can have a little afternoon delight. I promise. What do you think?” I gave him my sexiest, sleepy smile.

“That sounds hot, babe,” Jason whispered. He was excited and so was I.

Knowing that we would be hooking up around five-thirty when Jason got home, I decided to take the daily dose a little early with my morning coffee at seven. I had some conference calls for work but that was really all I had on my agenda for the day; so I hopped in the shower around noon and did some preparations for my time with Jason.

I started by trimming my pubic region. Most guys like a shaved look but Jason loves my bush. He says it is so much more natural and arousing that way. So, rather than shaving it off, I keep it neat and trimmed. After trimming the hair, I use some of his beard conditioner to make the hair silky smooth. I have to admit, knowing that he loves this look makes me hot. Next, I shaved other areas of my body so that I would be sexy and smooth for him.

Now that I was shaved, trimmed, and clean, I got out of the shower and dried off in my bedroom. I broke out my expensive moisturizer and worked it into my skin to ensure that my legs, arms, and everything else would remain soft.

As I stood with one leg up on the bed, rubbing the lotion into my thighs, I looked out the window and saw that the landscapers were here a little early. Miguel and Diego were two hispanic men we had hired earlier in the summer to take care of our lawn once a week. Jason had been working more and was unable to keep up with it himself.

It was a hot day outside and both men had their shirts off while cutting the grass and trimming the plants in the flower beds. Both in their early thirties, I'd never noticed what good shape they were in.

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS

Not like body builders or anything but years of physical labor kept them trim and muscular. As I stood watching them work, my mind began to wander.

The thoughts started innocently enough but, like the day before, those thoughts soon turned sexual. Staring at them, I wondered if they had cocks like Josh’s and if they would be interested in an older woman like me. I kept watching the movement in their muscles as they worked the yard and, involuntarily, my right hand had drifted from my thigh to the top of my hairy pussy.

As I watched them, I began gently rubbing my clit and it felt amazing. Soon, I had worked myself into a sexual frenzy, fantasizing about the size of their cocks and the naughty thought of being taken by one of them. I was in a trance and on the brink of an orgasm, when I realized that Miguel had looked up from his work and could see me in the window. I’m not sure how much he could see but there was no mistaking that I was naked and the dirtiness of him seeing me pushed me over the edge. I came hard and maintained eye contact with Miguel the entire time.

Unlike the previous day, I did not feel dirty or wrong. It only stirred the fire inside me more. The only thought my brain was capable of having was figuring out a way to derive pleasure. Miguel had gotten Diego’s attention and motioned towards me. Now the two of them were looking in my direction as I stood naked in the window, coming down from one orgasm and pushing myself towards the next.

The began walking towards the house and I raced down the hall to open the patio door for them. I didn’t even bother putting on a robe. They were approaching the door as I reached it. The looks on their faces were priceless - a mixture of shock and excitement with a little bit of fear, like this was all a trick. I opened the door and gestured for them to come inside.

“Hi boys, I’m not even sure what I’m doing. I have always been a perfect wife but I've never been this horny in my life and I need some release. Can you help me with that without telling anyone?” I felt like I was talking a thousand words per second.

They stared at me.

“Hablo ingles?” I asked.

“No, senora.” Miguel told me. “Habla espanol.”

He seemed nervous. Probably because I was naked and talking so fast. Without a second thought, I stepped forward and planted a passionate kiss on Miguel’s lips. He tasted salty from the sweat. I broke the kiss an repeated my actions with Diego. The kiss had the desired effect that I think they now knew what I needed. Standing between them, I reached down and grabbed the bugles in their shorts. Both men jumped a bit, surprised by my forwardness.

Moving back towards Miguel, I kissed him again and began working on his belt and jeans with my hands. His hands were all over my body - rough, dirty hands groping and grabbing my silky smooth skin, turning me on even more. Once his pants were undone, I pushed them open and reached inside his tight boxer briefs. Inside, I felt more than what I was even hoping for.

Still only half hard, Miguel’s cock felt like a heavy snake in my hand. I pulled it out of his underwear and looked down. It looked as big as it felt, and it was still growing. I kept kissing him and stroking his dick until it was hard. It must have grown to over nine inches and as thick as my wrist. I couldn’t believe that penises even grew to this size.

Dropping to my knees, I took him into my mouth. The smell and taste were strong but not entirely unpleasant - just that of a man who had been working all day in the hot sun. I had the head in my mouth while I worked my hands on his shaft. Suddenly, I felt another pair of hands on my body. In my excitement over Miguel’s cock, I had forgotten about Diego.

Taking Miguel out of my mouth but continuing to pump his cock, I stood and kissed Diego. I could tell he wasn’t too pleased with kissing me seconds after his friend’s dick was in my mouth but, given the insanity of the situation, he didn’t protest. With one hand on Miguel, the other behind Diego’s head, and their hands all over me, I was burning with desire. I knew it was wrong but that only made me hotter.

Diego broke our kiss and pushed me to my knees in front of him. As I fumbled with Diego’s pants, Miguel moved around so that he was standing next to Diego with his huge cock pointing directly at me. I took the head into my mouth while I continued to work on Diego’s pants, trying to free his member. Dividing my attention like this was slowing me down so Diego took it upon himself to finish unbuttoning his pants and pulled them down to his knees, along with his boxers.

I turned my attention away from Miguel to see what Diego was working with and my jaw nearly hit the floor.

Inches from my face was Diego’s rock hard cock. Two things shocked me about it. First, it was somehow even larger than Miguel’s - just as thick but it must have been nearly a foot long. Second, it was not circumcised. I had never seen an uncut penis in life before and to see it up close on such a fantastic specimen, it was almost confusing.

I reached for it and ran my hand down the shaft. This motion pulled the foreskin back, revealing a bulbous, bright purple head. I used the same strategy I had used on Miguel minutes before, putting the head in my mouth and jerking him off with my right hand. There was no way I was going to get much more that a few inches of either of these men in my mouth.

As I jerked and sucked Diego, my left hand found its way to Miguel’s cock. Every thirty seconds or so, I would switch who was in my mouth, keeping each of them rock hard and excited. Here I was, loyal wife and mother, on my knees in the kitchen, sucking off two gardeners who didn’t speak English.

Before long, Miguel seemed to have had enough of my mouth. While I was sucking on Diego, I felt his hands on my hips raising me from my knees to my feet, but keeping me bent over so I could still suck Diego's cock. I knew what was coming and took a deep breath. I felt Miguel’s baseball bat of a phallus at the entrance of my sopping wet cunt. Once he got the head in, he grabbed me and pulled me back onto him. It stretched and hurt me at first but I was so wet that he slid in quite easily, despite the tight fit.

After a few slow strokes for me to adjust to his size, he began pounding me. My moans and groans were only muffled by the even bigger dick filling my mouth. In less than a minute, my body was convulsing and an orgasm ripped through me. I felt my pussy squeeze the gigantic invader as I came. For the next five minutes, it felt like I was in a constant state of cumming. I was delirious with pleasure and was trying very hard to focus on Diego’s cock in my mouth but it was difficult.

Miguel pulled out of me - and I suddenly felt empty. I was almost sad. But I realized he was signaling to Diego that it was now his turn to take a crack at my already well-fucked pussy. Diego sat down on a kitchen chair with his big fuck stick pointing toward the ceiling. He patted his lap, as if to say, saddle up, girl. Not wasting a moment, I straddled him, my tits in his face. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. A ripple of pleasure passed through me and I reached below me, grabbing his cock.

I lined him up and began my descent on to him. Luckily, Miguel had loosened me up or Diego would have never been able to get inside. I slid down his shaft and watched every inch disappear inside. Soon I felt the head of his cock hit my cervix and it sent shock waves through me. Looking down there was still an inch of him outside but there was no more room in me.

I began working my hips up and down, fucking Diego’s big cock and focusing on the orgasm that was already building again inside me. I gradually picked up the pace and was fucking him as hard and fast as I could manage. As I rode, he slapped my ass and grabbed at my tits.

Suddenly, I felt Miguel behind me, pushing me so that I was chest to chest with Diego. I wasn’t sure what he was doing but I then felt Diego reach behind me and spread my ass cheeks as I continued to fuck his gigantic cock. Then, it all clicked, Manuel was going to fuck my ass.

I had never done anal in my life and now I was powerless to stop one of the biggest dicks I’d ever seen - second only to the one that was currently pounding my pussy - from entering my behind. With almost perfect timing, Diego pulled out of me and Miguel replaced him inside my pussy for two strokes, coating his monster with my juices. Then, just as smoothly, they switched back so that Diego was again impaling me.

Using my own juices as lube, Miguel began pushing his dick into my virgin butt hole. He knew exactly what he was doing and reached around me to find my clit. His fingers dancing on my clit while Diego fucked me from below triggered another mammoth orgasm. He used the moment that the orgasm took over me to push his entire cock into my ass.

I screamed out with pleasure as I felt two dicks simultaneously inside me for the first time in my life. They synchronized their strokes so that one was pulling out as the other was pushing in. This mean that I was in a constant state of someone pushing at least nine inches of cock into me the entire time.

That’s when I felt it - the big one was brewing. It began deep inside my gut and the constant, steady fucking was slowly building an orgasm of epic proportions. The three of us were covered in sweat. I could smell their sweat and the outdoors on them. It was so erotic that I began kissing and licking Diego’s chest, tasting his skin. Suddenly, the orgasm that felt a few minutes away, overtook my body.

I started shaking and spasming as my pussy exploded. I felt myself losing all control and even squirted over both men as my orgasm crescendoed. The men stopped fucking me for a second as all of my commotion had startled them.

When I had calmed down a bit, Miguel pulled out of my ass and stood behind me. Diego also motioned that it was time to get off of his dick. Standing up off of him, they motioned for me to get on my knees between them. Miguel and Diego stroked their massive cocks inches from my face.

Miguel was first. Without warning, his cock exploded and began shooting his warm cum all over my face. Stream after stream erupted out of him and coated me. As soon as Miguel stopped cumming, Diego started. Another onslaught of cumshots arched out of his big dick and splashed across my cheeks, lips and chin. I closed my eyes and felt it dripping down onto my tits and stomach. No one had ever cum on my face before and I was loving it.

As soon as the last drops left their dicks, Miguel and Diego pulled their pants back on and left me in the kitchen without saying a word. When the door shut and I was all alone, I just started laughing. I had just had the hottest sex of my entire life with two complete strangers in my kitchen. I didn’t even feel bad yet; I was just in a state of complete satisfaction.

I walked up the stairs to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and really got an idea of the sheer volume of cum that those two had released on my face. I looked like a glazed donut!

Just then, I heard a noise. Had they come back for round two? 

“Mare? I’m home early, baby. I couldn’t stop thinking about what we talked about last night,” Jason yelled up the stairs.

Oh, shit...

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments