Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offering A Ride To A Stranger - Chapter Two

"Katie and I get to know each other better"

101
13 Comments 13
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I'd met Katie while she was hitchhiking close to my home. I'd offered her a lift and taken her back to my place, where she'd told me very little about herself, other than she was on the road and had a daughter someplace. She'd decided she needed to clean up, jumping in my pool and inviting me to join her. 

We lay on the side of the pool in the evening sun, Katie was naked, just having cum on my tongue and fingers, and I was still wearing my shorts. 

As we lay there, Katie traced her fingers along the bulge in my shorts, looking wistfully at me asking, "What do we have here, it looks like you need some help with those shorts."

Smiling at her, I nodded, letting her hands explore the belt as she straddled me. Biting her lip, she undid the belt and then the buttons, pulling my shorts down as she shuffled. My hard cock popped out, waggling free of constraints in the air. 

Naked, she simply lay down on me, skin-to-skin, my hard cock bobbing between her legs, lightly patting her butt cheeks. She was a wistful soul, needing contact on her terms.

Feeling my cock bobbing about, she reached back, wrapping her fingers around the head and tugging lightly. "Now, now, now, what do I have here to play with?" as she smiled at me.

"He looks delicious, but these paving stones are gonna kill my knees. Can I see the inside of your house?"

Getting up, her hand around my hard-cut cock, lightly stroking it, she led me to my house. Not quite believing how my day had turned out, I enjoyed being led.

Once inside, she looked around, comfortable in her nudity and enjoying the space and light. Mouthing the word "Wow" she turned and saw me standing there naked, watching her, cock bobbing at half-mast. She smiled at me, walking past me to the living room area. 

Sitting down, she spread her legs without any kind of self-consciousness, her large bush on display. She saw me looking, spreading wider, and nodded. "Let's deal with that later, but right now come here!" as she beckoned me towards her with a long middle finger. 

Who was I to argue with a beautiful woman who knew what she wanted?

I took two steps towards her, meeting her outstretched hand. Her fingers, long like a piano player, wrapped around my bobbing shaft, pulling me to the final half step. Licking her lips, she looked me in the eyes as she stroked my cock.

Having been fingers and tongue deep inside Katie, my cock was throbbing hard and a thick glob of pre-cum oozed from the eye. Katie knew exactly what she was doing to me, and she was loving every moment of the control she had over me.

With another lick of her lips, she used her thumb tip to rub the pre-cum over my sensitive cock head making it jerk. With a deliberateness of her movements, Katie lowered her head, sticking her tongue out as she wrapped it around the head and then shaft, seemingly pulling me into her mouth and throat as she sucked on my throbbing penis.

I groaned, loudly, filling the cavernous room. I could feel her smile around my cock, as she put her hand on my bare bum and pulled me towards her. I felt like I was deep in her throat and being sucked deeper. 

I steadied myself with a hand on her shoulder. Looking down, I saw her eyes look up at me twinkling with pleasure. Her left hand moved to cradle my big ball sack and hold me in position, as she almost dared me not to follow her other hand which snaked down between her legs. 

As she continued to use her exquisite tongue on my cock while she sucked me and cradled my balls, she was rubbing her wet slit. Fighting the urge to regain control, I watched and enjoyed. I could feel my throbbing phallus grow inside her.

Breathing harder, I rocked my hips, inadvertently jabbing the back of her throat. Katie coughed, then accommodated, almost nodding and encouraging me.

I moved my hand to rub her earlobe with my fingertips, telling her, "If you don't stop, I am gonna blow a hot, sticky load in your throat."

That elicited a smile and a deeper suck. Her fingers, cupping my balls, tightened making me groan. "Fuck it,” I thought, “she knows what she wants."

Loving the moment, balls tight from such little attention, my cock throbbing in this beautiful stranger's throat, I moved my hips, pushing harder into her. 

Katie almost purred onto my cock, the reverberations moving around my shaft and down to my balls. Her eyes were talking to me, as her hands cupped my balls and her other hand worked her wet pussy. 

Breathing harder and deeper, I was almost panting. With a hand in her hair, I forced my eyes open to watch Katie sucking my cock as she fingered herself. Her beautiful breasts with hard nipples were swaying with our motions.

She must have felt me swell and stutter slightly, because she eased off, pulling back slightly. With a smile, she started a slow, deep throat of my hard cock. It felt harder and bigger than I'd known in years. It was amazing.

Her head moving up and down the shaft, I felt her tighten her grip on my balls. With expert precision, she sped up until her head was a flurry of movement up and down. 

Panting with desire and need, trying to tell her through gritted teeth I was about to cum, she hummed on my cock, telling me she knew.

With a hand full of hair, she pulled me deep into her throat. Groaning loudly, roaring with need, I started to cum. Fucking hard.

I flooded her mouth with copious jets of cum. I felt like a teenager again; there was so much of it.

Katie swallowed and sucked and lapped and took it all as my pulsating cock, slippery from her mouth and my cum slipped out of her mouth. Globs of white sticky cum splattered onto her pretty face and perfect boobs.

I finally stopped cumming, collapsing on the couch as I looked at her. Katie was smiling, her right hand still between her legs, the other rubbing my cum into her boobs. 

As she looked at me, she brought her right hand and wet fingers up to her mouth. I could see how wet they were.

Holding my eyes again, she licked her wetness from her fingers with a loud "mmm. I taste as good as you do."

Looking at the couch, she smiled as she stood up. "Sorry about the stain, but I needed to feel as I sucked your beautiful cock."

We both slumped there, regaining our breath and letting strength return to our spent bodies.

I was the first to recover, getting up with my cock waggling, I walked to the kitchen, getting us a couple of beers. Sitting next to her, we were both covered in a film of sweat.

I handed Katie a beer, smiling as I looked at her. "Nice to meet you."

We both fell about with the giggles, collapsing into each other with the ludicrousness of the toast and situation.

GingerGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GingerGorgeous

Calming, we sat there naked and lacking any kind of self-consciousness. I turned to her, kissing her lips lightly. "When you're ready, I'd love to know why you are hitchhiking and far from home. But if, and when, you're ready."

She nodded, shuddering slightly. "Thank you."

As she crawled naked into my lap, snuggling, she felt my fingers playing with her pubic mound.

Twisting, so I could see her, she told me. "I've shaved, waxed, creamed, trimmed, and all sorts ... but never let it get so long I could plait it." This set us both off into waves of laughter again before Katie was quiet for a moment, thinking, then said "It must be two months."

Kissing her shoulder blade as I held her, I asked, "Would you like me to help?"

She swiveled off my lap, landing in the wet spot before moving somewhere dryer. "Help with what, my enormous bush?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'd love to do it. And then clean you. I have an urge to look after you. Has anyone ever trimmed or shaved you?"

Slightly wild-eyed, Katie thought for a moment, realisations dawning on her as she shook her head at first, answering the question of if anyone had helped before it turned into a broad smile of agreement.

Getting up, she'd made her mind up as she held a hand and looked at me. "Is that a 'yes, please' then?" I asked.

She nodded, letting me see her shy side for the first time. "But don't fucking cut me."

With a smile, I stood, taking her hand. "Let's go. Do you want a trim, a shape, or full bald?"

She giggled, slapping my bare arse. "We're going full bald today. It can always grow back."

As she reached the top of my stairs, looking right and left inquisitively as to where to go, she looked at me. "If I didn't think men with no body hair looked ridiculous, I'd insist on reciprocation ... but I will find a way,"

Smiling, I pointed to the main bedroom down the hall. A large bed in the center with an ensuite bathroom and a view over the pool and woods. 

As I went to the bathroom, getting a towel, electric trimmers, a cutthroat razor, a handheld mirror, shaving balm, and finally, putting some oil on to warm, I returned to see Katie looking out over the land.

Breathing deeply, I looked at her. She turned her head, "Everything ok?"

I nodded as I stood there looking at her. "I was thinking two things. The first how beautiful you are and the second is that I really want to fuck you, but sadly I'm no longer a teen boy and need some more recovery time."

She blushed, acknowledging the compliment and letting the subtle tension dissipate through my lightly mocking comment. "It's very beautiful here."

Katie's eyes were watching me as I lay two large, soft, white towels on the bed. "Yes, it's hard work and worth it."

I patted the towels, smiling at her. "Are you sure you want me to help you?"

Walking towards me, and laying down, she simply said, "Yes, please."

On the bed, between her legs, I spread them wider, positioning the mirror so she could see some. With the electric trimmers, I removed the majority of the hair, slowly cutting it out and off. Brushing the hair away, Katie looked down "Better already."

"All gone, are you sure? Or leave this?" 

Looking in the mirror, Katie was adamant. "Get rid of it for me."

With that, I used my fingers to start to work the Shaving balm into her damp pubes. The attention was starting to affect Katie, I could feel her responding to me, as I spent special attention on her puffy lips and clit. Enjoying myself, I heard a groan and saw a droplet seep from her onto the towel.

Looking at her, I urged her "Please Kitten, keep still for me."

With that, I pulled the skin taught and slowly started to scrape the hair away bit by bit. Fingers everywhere, around her mons and pelvis, I shaved her as I pulled the skin taught.

Moving my fingers, I placed a long finger along her slit, the tip pressing deliberately hard onto her clit as I depilated the last of the pubes on her puffy lips.

Lifting her hips, a hand on her bottom, I shaved around her open wet leaking pussy and finally her tight little butt hole. 

Katie kept perfectly still, rigid with the effort. Her body couldn't lie, it was aroused by the efforts of keeping still and my actions. 

As I stopped, all I did was hold the mirror for her to see and run the tip of my long tongue over the smooth anus, open pussy, lips, and clit,. Feeling her shudder, she collapsed onto the bed.

Laying naked next to her, I used my fingers to stroke her, "Are you ok, kitten?"

She nodded. "Fucking brilliant, but so aroused."

Taking her fingers, we rubbed her naked skin together, rubbing our combined fingers along her slit. Katie stretched like a kitten, arms above her head lengthening in arousal. I lightly pulled the underarm growth.

"Keep still again." As I kissed each nipple and pulled the skin taught removing her hair."

As I lay the razor down, I straddled her, kissing down her body and spreading her legs wide. I couldn't keep my tongue and lips off her. I needed to taste her.

Pushing her legs back and spreading her wide, I didn't stop, I held her and plunged my tongue into her musky now smooth, recently cummed pussy.

Nose pressed against her clit, I tongue fucked her. My stubbly cheeks rubbed her inner thighs, my chin on her spread anus. I held her legs and plunged in and out of her. 

Katie tasted so fucking good, I could feel her cum mounting and flowing out over my face. She'd been aroused by the shaving and this was sending her over the edge. 

I didn't stop. I went faster and deeper. I didn't push my fingers into her, I wanted to make her cum with my tongue. I looked up, I could see her pulling and twisting her boobs and nipples, helping the sensations rise.

I took one hand from holding her legs back, and brought it down on her bum cheek, not exactly a slap, but demonstrating I was in charge.

This caused Katie's legs to tense and she gripped my head. Caught between her thighs, I lapped and sucked. Gripping me, Katie came hard and suddenly, drenching me as she moaned, "Fuckkk."

Holding my head there, my tongue deep inside her, I could feel her sweet juices seeping out over me and all I could hear was her panting.

Smiling as she relaxed, releasing me, I looked at her, covered in her wetness. "You are amazing and taste better."

Bending, I scooped her into my arms, carrying her to the hot shower. All I could think of was how glad I'd decided to stop earlier.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments