Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
If you ask anyone in our neighborhood, they would say "Paul and Dana" are the happiest couple on the cul-de-sac. The other ladies in the area were not as lucky as Dana. They approached Dana for some advice on happiness, sex, and how she keeps a smile on my face.

Dana told them to follow an easy formula. They told her to wait a minute so all of the could hear Dana's thoughts, The group of four wanted to hear her secrets.

Dana said, "Okay, I'll share with you. Give me a couple of days to get my thoughts together. We will meet and talk in a two days."

Two days later, Dana went across the street to talk to four neighbor ladies. Sue, Liz, Tracy and Nikki were waiting for Dana. She told me that she felt like a teacher ready at start class,

Dana stated, "Sex will get you everything you want including happiness. The way to a man's heart is not through his stomach, but his crotch. You have to keep life exciting, novel, mysterious, unpredictable and most all, slutty."

The ladies looked at each other in total shock. Dana's bluntness was like a bolt of lightning out of the blue. They were stunned on what they has just heard.

Dana continued, "You have to be the aggressor in the beginning. Grab his cock in the car or while watching television, attack him in the middle of the night in be, or just sitting on the patio are great places to have some fun. Girls, show him that you are not sexually dead. If he does not get his act together, he can be replaced by someone younger. Next, you are going to need some sexy lingerie and not "granny bra and panties". Just because you are over fifty, Victoria Secret, lingerie stores and the Internet does not stop you from buying corsets, bustiers, garter belts, suspender stockings, black stockings, boots and stilettos. Any of these would be a good start and then you can expand into micro bikinis, baby dolls, cut-out sets, teddies, catsuits and anything else that screams "sex".

Dana almost pushed the group over the edge. Sex toys are a "must". You can use them as part of the evening's entertainment or for some alone time. The ladies were mesmerized by what Dana was saying. They were looking at each other and shaking their heads. They were speechless. but Dana was not done.

"Ladies, here are the Internet addresses of porn search engines and the higher class porn sites. If you don't know about oral sex, anal sex, sixty-nine, masturbation, role playing, how to dress or techniques, these sites will give you audio-visual examples of what you need to know. It will help you with your husbands.

Definitely, they may have gotten more information that they had bargained on. Dana had told them the truth

Dana said, "In two weeks, we'll meet again and everyone can compare notes."

The two weeks passed and Dana told me to stay close to give a male's expertise during the lunch conference. The group of four began to talk and share about their experiences.

First, was Tracy, she told everyone that she dressed as slutty as she could for the evening. She served her husband a beer during the football game wearing a black bustier, garter belt, black stockings, and stilettos. Hubby stared at me in disbelief. I dropped down in front of him, pulled out his cock, and started to give him a blowjob of lifetime.

Tracy continued, "I sucked his shaft bobbing up and down with my head, using my tongue and making it extra juicy. He went crazy and loved every minute of it. After about ten minutes, he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed all of it. He jumped up out of his chair, grabbed my hand and drug me into the bedroom. We fucked me like we were in our twenties. It was fantastic.

Liz chirped in next. "Hubby was on the patio watching the sunset. I put on a micro bikini that I had bought and started to give him a hand job. He sat their moaning and telling me not to stop. It feels great and keep going. Instead, I stopped,got in front of him and began a tit fuck. He went delirious with pleasure. She went up and down with her tits on his shaft and licked the knob on the upstroke. He told her that she could have anything she wanted. Hubby could hold back any longer and blew his cum all over her tits and chin. She just licked the cum and sucked her fingers clean. Since that tit fuck, she has gotten flowers and had sex at least ten times.

Sue was a different story. She did not buy into the sex idea. She did not want to put on anything to give her hubby a thrill. Sue tried the middle of the night attack. She went to give a hand job and said it did not work. Hubby got worked up, but she lost interest. She said hubby fucked her and it was okay.

Finally, Nikki told her story. Nikki and her hubby went out to dinner.

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

She went commando except for a pair of suspender stockings and stilettos. After they finished dinner and got into the car, she took hubby's hand and placed it on her freshly shaved cunt. Poor hubby was so excited that they almost had an accident. He had not been that excited in years. Nikki stated that they flew home and had sex twice that night . Since then, they have had sex every other night. One night, they went into the garage and had it in the back seat of the car.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang and I read it was Dana. "Get your ass over here, I need some help. They invited some of their friends over and now there are nine. So, I went over to bail Dana out.

Dana said, "OK girls, ask him anything and everything you want. This is "Q & A" time and I guess I was the expert.

The ladies were a little shy asking a guy that they were not married to about sex. So, Nikkiwho has never been shy asked the first question.

"What are the things that you should do and not do?"

I said, "Around hubby, don't dress old or dress to please a woman. Keep it sexy and slutty for him. Keep him interested. Please save the conservative stuff for church, family gatherings, and large public events. Have a couple of skirts shortened to mid-knee or above for special occasions with your lover. Get some FM shoes or boots for those unique times. If you feel a little slutty, that is great for our age group.

"You sound just like your wife."

"Well, that is great, we are both on the same page and very happy together." Then, I gave Dana a kiss and a wink.

It seemed the ladies accepted it except Sue. I had a feeling that she decided to continue to be miserable in her marriage and life. I actually felt sorry for her.

The ladies stayed and talked to us for a time. They asked some more questions and thanked us for sharing.

Dana and I were about to go home until we were stopped by Nikki and Liz. They had one more question.

"We were wondering on what to do Saturday when we go out together with our husbands. Should we give the hubby's a dual thrill?"

"Hell, yes, this could fire the two guys up. Watch your hubby will be infatuated with the other's spouse. Make sure you give them something to remember. After dinner, when you get home, get ready for a wild evening."

Monday afternoon, the door bell rang and Nikki was standing there with a huge grin on her face. She came inside and told us.

"You were right. Liz and I flirted with each other's spouse. It was a great dinner and the private desserts were even better. All the girls except Sue are much happier. See you later;"

I said to Dana, "The ladies are getting more action than me."

"Poor baby, wait till you see what you get for dessert tonight. You won't be disappointed."

"I never have been."

Dinner was great and I was told to go on the patio for dessert. Dana told me to get comfy and I sat down in the chaise lounger. Dana came out dressed in a long white silk robe, white, thigh high stockings, white stilettos and a wicked smile. She was gorgeous and so hot looking.

Dana moved between my legs, pulled out my penis. She licked her lips and began to devour my cock. She licked, nibbled and raked her teeth over the shaft. Her head and hand moved up and down my shaft with the most amazing feeling to my penis. She started going faster and faster and I started to cum.

"Dana, I'm cumming, Gawd, am I cumming."

Dana did not miss a drop and swallowed the entire load.

She said to me, "I need to get fucked."

Dana grabbed my hand and lead me into the bedroom. She crawled into the bed and went spread eagle.

She looked at me and demanded, "Eat me, NOW. I am so wet and ready for your tongue.."

I dove between her legs and attacked her beautiful bald cunt. Dana was gushing and I slurping up every hot sweet drop. My tongue was attacking her clit. Her nipples and clit were both rock hard. She was reaaly enjoying everything. She began to have an orgasm and began shaking all over. Her climax was one that put a smile on her face.

"Now, fuck me good and hard. I am so ready for you and cannot wait any longer."

I slid into Dana all the way up to my balls. She was arching her back on every thrust. I tried to slam her as fast and hard as I could. My greatest desire was to fulfill her wishes. We we in total rhythm together. It did not take long for both of us to cum. It was a marvelous conclusion for a fuck that would never forget.

As we finished, we fell into each other's arms. We laid there smiling at one another. We realized how lucky we were to have one another and the best sex life in the world.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments