Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After I gave Dana the new swimwear, I began taking pictures of her in the various suits. Dana told me that she was uncomfortable when I took pictures. She was afraid that someone would see the photos. I explained to her that the pictures were for my private collection and would be kept with her favorite toys. Dana seemed okay with the idea because I also agreed to keep the cameras in the same place.

 

 

I was starting to become a decent amateur photographer and Dana was warming up to the idea of a photographs of a woman in her fifties. Dana started to become more daring and liked the camera. She started out with the swimsuits, then topless, fully naked, and finally sexual acts. Dana decided to do everything sexually from stripping, masturbation, hand job, fucking, oral and anal. She would fondle her 38 C tits, rub and finger her pussy, suck a dildo, fuck herself with a golden vibrator, blow my cock, and fuck like a wild beast.

 

This is when I decided to raise the stakes. I approached Dana with the idea of making our own porn video. She was not thrilled, but slowly started to warm up to the idea. Suddenly, Dana became obsessed in planning every phase of the video.

 

Dana came up with a script, story board and guidelines. The video would be done in total secrecy with no one else knowing about it. We both agreed on using a tripod and move it to get the different shots.

 

Upon figuring out all the details, it was SHOWTIME. The video opened up with Dana appearing in a tight, bright blue satin mini dress. The dress was low cut and showed plenty of cleavage. Dana wore no bra or panties, black suspender stocking and five inch black patent leather stiletto high heels.

 

Dana looked devastating as she began to strip for the camera. She started by sucking her fingers and rubbing her breasts. Slowly, Dana began to walk around in her stilettos and strip out of her dress. My wife was putting on quite a show. Dana turned her back to the camera, unzipped her dress, and let it fall to the floor.

 

Next, she turned around with her arms covering her breasts while her shaved cunt was exposed to the camera. Dana dropped her arms and began to rub her breasts, excite and suck her nipples, fingering herself. She then licked and sucked her fingers clean. She was so amazingly hot. Dana got so aroused that she became weak kneed. She needed to sit down.

 

Dana went to the couch and took a position with her left leg bent up against the back of the couch while her right leg was stretched out onto the floor. Her juicy cunt was open and ready for action.

 

She produced a golden seven inch vibrator and began assaulting her pussy. Dana had her head back as she stimulated her clit. She was reaching new heights of passion and loving every moment of it. Dana was shoving the gold bullet into her love canal as she was cumming time and time again.

 

Now, it was time to join in on Dana's pleasure. I could not wait to slide in the middle of Dana's smooth silky thighs. Dana and I passionately kissed and our tongues were dueling. Our embrace continued as I started to massage her breasts. Dana loved it by her erratic breathing and low guttural animal noises. Her breasts were soft and hot while the nipples were erect and rock hard. I gently kissed, sucked and bit her nipples. Dana shuttered and had a massive orgasm.

 

Now, it was time to give Dana's pussy its just rewards. Dana's body began to shake as I rubbed her shaved cunt. The musk smell and wetness of her pussy was driving me insane. My tongue was like a diamondback rattler blasting her clit. Dana lurched and moaned in a way that I never had seen by a woman. It was wonderful as I kept eating Dana's pussy.

 

As I got up to give Dana a good fucking, she grabbed my cock and began giving me a blow job that I would never forget. Savagely, Dana deep throated the entire length of my cock as she began pumping her head faster and faster. Her actions were getting the desired effect as I felt my load starting to move forward.

ShillaSunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShillaSunn

 

I asked Dana, "Your choice, mouth or inside you."

 

Dana responded, "Inside now and mouth later."

 

She laid back on the couch and I began riding her. Dana was bucking and wailing like a possessed woman. Dana was loving the fucking and told me that she wanted it "doggie" style. She told me to hurry because she was cumming. Dana should have known that I was right behind her. I let lose of my load and filled up Dana. We both collapsed in pure exhaustion.

 

As we sat motionless trying to recover, I saw my hot cum oozing out of Dana's used pussy. The camera kept filming away.

 

I got my strength back and went over to shut off the camera. Dana informed me that this was just a timeout and the film was nowhere close to being finished. I was starting to believe that I had created an amateur homemade porn star.

 

After a few hours of rest and relaxation, Dana told me it was time to start shooting again. Dana showed me the script that she had written. I was to get a tit fuck and finish Dana off with a anal orgasm. I was amazed by the extent of Dana's lust.

 

We returned to the couch where we were previously sitting and started making the video. We began feeling each other up. With Dana's expert touch, I was getting rock hard again. She starting to rev up again into high gear. Like before, I assaulted her breasts and she was getting lava hot.

 

As the two of reached the plateau we wanted to be at, I straddled her and put my cock between those incredibly soft warm tits. As I moved back and forth, her breathing was becoming heavy. She would lick and suck my cock on the upstroke with her tongue and mouth.

 

Dana yelled, " Fuck me in the ass and shoot your load into me. Shoot in my ass."

 

I did not wait to be asked twice. Dana moved on all fours and kept yelling she wanted my cock in her ass. I gave her what she wanted and entered her ass. She was tight as I slammed my balls against Dana's rear end. Dana let out a high pitched squeal and was in ecstasy. I pumped away for longer than I thought I could last.

Dana and I came together as I shot my sperm into her rectum. It was an unbelievable feeling for the both of us.

 

I got off Dana and we were both exhausted from our sexual activities. Dana told me that the finale would be tomorrow afternoon. We both need some rest.

 

Tomorrow afternoon rolled around and Dana was ready for the finale. We talked about the final scenes. It would be oral/blow job. Dana would swallow part of it and take a facial with the remainder. Dana got down on her knees and the camera began to roll.

 

Dana's hand and cock sucking skills were getting the desired effect and I wished it could go on for hours. I lasted for about thirty minutes. Dana was insatiable with lust, sucking and raking her teeth over my swollen manhood. She noticed that my balls were gather up tight and I was about to cum.

 

I yelled, " Dana, I'm cumming."

 

Dana took the first squirt down her throat and exaggerated her swallowing the cum. The second part of the load, she took and smeared on her face and tits. Dana had an earth shattering orgasm. It was an Oscar winning performance by Dana.

 

Dana was not done for the camera. She got off her knees and approached the camera. Dana took the cum from her face and put it in her mouth. She did not want to waste a drop. With the cum on her tits, she rubbed it all over breasts until the glistened and shined.

 

As a farewell gesture, she licked her fingers clean, licked her lips and waved "Good-Bye." She walked away from the camera in her black suspender stockings and stilettos. 

 

Dana told me that I would never need another X rated DVD for the rest of my life. With a performance like Dana gave in the the video, she was right.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE-My stories are a combination of fact and fiction. Names are always changed but the locations are not. Please leave a comment after you rate the story.

 

 

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments