Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dana and I have been married for thirty-plus years. Now, in our fifties, our sex life was starting to downshift. We used to have all sorts of crazy sexual adventures, but that had faded into oblivion.

It was time to get back into our groove again. We were everyone's idea of two people who had never tired of each other. We had talked it over and it was time to make an effort to rekindle the fire. Friday night would be dinner at a nice restaurant and the opening round of crazy sex. Since this was Tuesday, each of us could plan our strategy of what we could do to the other person.

My mind shifted into overdrive. I thought a warm-up session and use the swimming pool/hot tub attack before the Friday night dinner.

Wednesday was a brutally hot day of one hundred and eleven degrees, with no wind or clouds.

So that afternoon, I announced, "I'm sick of being cooped up in this house. I'm getting into the pool to cool off and relax."

Within in five minutes, I was at ease in the pool. Either Dana got the hint or her mind was grinding away like mine, because about ten minutes later, she came out to go into the water. I noticed she had one of my old baseball jerseys. As she entered the water at the steps, she unbuttoned the shirt. Underneath, she was wearing a shiny red micro bikini that could have fit into a "Good and Plenty" box. The sight of her in that swimsuit was awe-inspiring and took my breath away and made me realize that she was completely clean shaven.

"How do you like my suit? I haven't worn it for quite a while. Hope you still like it," she remarked.

"Wow, that is a showstopper and gave me an instant erection," I replied.

"Well. I guess that I'd better not ignore the state are presently experiencing."

Dana slowly swam over to me and I saw her rock hard nipples through her shiny red top.

I quipped, "You are excited or really happy to see me."

"Both," she responded.

We slid into each other's arms, and our tongues met in a passionate kiss. We were ready for each other. My hands went instinctively to her 38C breasts that were covered by the smallest amount of material. To this day, I never tire of exploring Dana's breasts. Their feel, firmness, and responses never cease to amaze me.

With my fondling of her breasts, the nipples became erect and hard. My mouth opened and zeroed in on the nipple. As I sucked the nipple, I felt her hand slipping under the waistband of my swimsuit. She grabbed my cock and let out a lustful gasp. Her hand job skills got me rock hard in no time. That triggered my hand going for her bald crotch. She jumped and became somewhat weak-kneed.

"Paul, I'd love for you to bury your tongue into my pussy".

"Well, how about a blast from the past—literally. Remember when I had you in front of the water jets in the whirlpool and you had a massive orgasm? Want to relive the past?"

Dana replied, "My Gawd, yes, what a great idea."

She got in front of the pool jet, I flipped on the motor, and heard her say, "Fuck Yes."

The water blasted her cunt. As I got back into the water, I slid up behind Dana while she was hanging onto the edge of the pool. My hand slid between her legs and her pussy was open wider than a crater on the moon. She was shaking and moaning from the force of the water. It seemed that she was having one climax after the other. Suddenly, she pulled away from the pool jet.

"Okay Paul, get on the edge. It is time to relive the old days."

I knew exactly what she meant. I took off my suit and sat on the edge of the pool. Dana got back by the jet of water and began to suck my cock. I had forgotten how she loved to this and gotten off from it. She must have been cock starved because she was driving me crazy. The harder the water banged her pussy, the more intensity from her mouth, tongue and teeth raked my penis.

Dana was cumming again and again. I knew it would be no time at all before we both would climax.

"Dana, I'm cumming. Get ready for a load." I groaned.

Since her mouth was full of my cock, I could not understand what she was trying to say. There was no need for a conversation. My load exploded in her mouth, down her chin, and onto her cheeks. Dana thrashed in the water with one of the most volatile orgasms that I had ever seen her have in our years together. We were both spent and looked each other in disbelief. The two of us had survived and now wondered what would Friday night have in store for us.

That fateful Friday evening arrived, and we were ready for action. I broke down and wore a sports coat, tie, and dress shoes. I was not dressed in Arizona casual. Dana, on the other hand, was ravishing. She had on a little low cut black dress, black stockings and black stilettos. Best of all, whatever perfume she had on was awesome. I thought to myself, 'forget dinner, let's start right now.'

We went to an elite steakhouse in Scottsdale. We shared a bottle of Cabernet, ordered dinner, made small talk, and tried to drive each other crazy. Dana's hands were in my crotch and mine were up her skirt. Luckily, we were both "commando" and did not have to slow down for any extra clothing. Under the table, she was stroking my manhood, and I was rubbing her smooth, perfumed cunt. She must have used some scented oils on it. We molested each other until dinner arrived. We ate, drank, and then went for a ride in the convertible.

I put the top down on the car and so did Dana. Those fantastic 38C tits were exposed to the night air. As I drove into the mountains, the breeze turned the nipples into pieces of granite. With one hand on the wheel and the other on Dana's chest, it was a great drive into the mountains. Her hands went right for my manhood. She encircled the shaft and started a soft up and down motion. Her hands felt soft and smooth as she caressed the shaft of my penis. There was a feeling of contentment and excitement between us. The farther that I drove into the mountains, the more our passions rose.

Dana looked at me and said, "Did you ever take the gold vibrator out of the car?"

"No, I did not. It should be under your seat in that case you had a need for it."

After some searching in the dark, Dana found the case and her toy.

"Paul, while you drive, I'm going to do things with this vibrator that could drive both of us out of our minds."

Dana took the vibrator from its case and began to suck and lick if it were my cock. She began to suck it and made very sensuous slurping noises.

"Oh Paul, now that it is good and wet, I am gently start fucking myself. I am going to become your slut. I am going to describe every feeling and sensation that I am experiencing. I want you to take your cock out of your pants and let it be free in the night air."

Slowly and gently, Dana took the gold rod and began to insert it into her womanhood. It was so erotic to see that gold dildo disappearing into Dana's pussy by the light of a full moon. As she worked it into her love tunnel, the sloshing sound of the gold toy fucking herself could be faintly heard. Next. the unmistakable sound of Dana clicking "on" the vibrator penetrated the night air. It was following her gasp and her breathing becoming much deeper.

As she fucked herself, I massaged her breasts and played with her nipples. Dana then reached over and grabbed my cock. This time, it was with more force and intensity because she was getting more excited as we ventured into the night.

"Paul, every time you fondle my breasts, a warm feeling takes over my body until you touch my nipples. Then, it is like a taser that sends shocks up and down my spine. As you caress, my toy sends waves of pleasure throughout my body. When I start out slow and increase the speed, I have one orgasm after another. My pussy allows me to work the vibrator in any manner that my wanton desires crave."

With those comments, Dana reached over and grabbed my manhood and gave it a sexy, wet kiss. I wasn't quite expecting it and it startled me. This caused the convertible to swerve on the mountain road, "

I said, "You caught me off guard. However, I had a mental picture of a newspaper headline, "Couple Involved in Sex, Die in Fiery Crash - Smiles on Their Faces Tell the Story."

Dana ordered me to turn the car around and head back to the house at warp speed. She was getting hornier by the minute. I tucked my penis into my pants just in case I got stopped by the police. As we proceeded home, Dana was going crazier and crazier every mile that we traveled, with her using the gold dildo.

"Paul, we have to fuck now. Find someplace deserted. I'll get on the hood and you can fuck my brains out."

I found a lonely, dark, dirt road. I told Dana to get on the small trunk or she would burn her ass and hands on the hood. She jumped up on the sports car trunk, lifted up her dress, and offered her bald pussy to me. I dropped my pants and entered her womanhood. '

Wow, she was hot and wet.' I began ramming her cunt as hard as I could.

Dana held on to me with a vice-like grip of her legs around my waist and talking filth at the top of her lungs. Each of us was trying to outdo the other person. After about ten minutes of this sexual brutality, Dana yelled for the world to hear.

"I'm cumming!"

She had screamed it so loud that a coyote actually howled in the distance. I could feel my balls tighten and my load of seed coming forward.

"Fuck, yes," I yelled.

"This is great, and I felt the load go into me," she responded.

The two of us were wiped out. I pulled up my pants and helped Dana back into the car. I got the car back onto the paved highway and headed for the house. Dana looked at me and made a startling statement. "We're not done yet. Wait till we get back home. I've got a surprise for you."

I thought to myself, 'Hope I got another load in me.'

We enjoyed the ride back and enjoyed the night air with the top down.

Upon reaching our house, Dana said, "Put the car away and meet me on the back patio."

Dana instructed me to drop my pants and announced she was going to suck me hard. Her lips and technique were magnificent and in no time, I had a rock hard erection.

"Get behind me now. I want this to be a night to remember. Paul, fuck me in the ass."

I couldn't wait to honor Dana's request and please her. With some trepidation, I started to push my cock into her ass. She was so excited that it easily slid into her rectum, all the way to the hilt.

"Gawd, that is fantastic," I groaned.

"Feels great to me, and now take me to the stars," Dana replied.

As I pushed into her ass, she met my thrusts with her own response. She was loving every moment of it . I was going to give it to her fast and hard with all the power that I could muster. This is the way that Dana wanted it.

We must have gone at it for fifteen minutes non-stop before Dana uttered those fateful words. "Paul, I am cumming again and this is going to be The Big One."

I was right with her. After approximately four more thrusts, I felt myself exploding inside of Dana's ass while she was shaking like a leaf in an autumn storm.

"Whoa, how much is going in me? It feels like a gallon of hot molten lava."

I said, "You wanted it to be a night to remember, didn't you?"

Both of us were on the cement floor trying to regain our strength and composure. In about five minutes, I made it to my feet and helped Dana to our bed. It had been quite an evening. We got into bed naked, looked at each other and smiled.

I said to her, "That will be a tough night to top."

She replied, "I am always willing to go to new heights. Any time or any place."

Mia_Carter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Carter

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments