Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning Stephanie Insatiable: Chapter Three

"Coming to terms with herself, Stephanie's journey of discovery comes full-circle"

92
23 Comments 23
7.5k Views 7.5k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"We finally find ourselves back to where the first chapter started and at just the beginning of Stephanie's journey. I'd encourage you to read the first two chapters to give you a better understanding of this one, but it's not completely necessary. Thank you to my co-author, MissSusan. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Your input and ideas made this series what it is today. Also, thanks to KimmyBeGood for needling me to get back to the series last fall, and for your encouragement and support!"

Daniel had just been a firsthand witness to his wife’s dramatic climax. She still stared at him with a post-orgasmic haze clouding her eyes with one hand still cupping her lacy-clad blue breast and the other down her matching panties. Her body splayed, legs wide, shimmering in the golden late day sun with a sheen of perspiration. The pungent smell of her arousal suddenly hit him as he stood transfixed watching the aftermath.

She stirred and managed to barely whisper, “Kiss me.”

As he stepped towards the guest bed, his boxer briefs were maddeningly tight with his cock straining against them with each step. He bent low towards her lips, and just as his eyes were closing, he noticed a sly grin. His open mouth was stopped by her finger. Her finger coated with that sweet tangy smell that had hit him so hard a minute ago, traced his lips.

What started out with a soft finger turned into several fingers urgently smearing herself all over his stubbly face. Now claimed by her, Daniel’s eyes flew open just in time to see his wife lean forward as those same fingers dove into his mouth. Stephanie softly moaned as her tongue followed the fingers as they both hungrily ate the nectar off of her fingers. Not simply sated with the nectar on her fingers, she began to kiss, tongue, and suck her scent off his cheek, his chin, and ending with biting his bottom lip tugging it slowly from his body. His errant growth tickled her face and now her fingers grasped the lower part of his chin as her own face retreated.

Stephanie’s gaze was bright with lust and longing as she stood to face him, much the same look Daniel was slow to find the night before upon her waking him up with her mouth greedily sucking his cock. The thought alone twinged his cock and sent an icy shiver of need deep within him. He tried to dive forward for her, but she held him firmly within her hand with a mischievous smile.

As her other hand came to find his unyielding, throbbing dick, she firmly and rhythmically squeezed it as she throatily whispered, “I can’t tell you how much I needed this all day.”

Her hand rolled the steely cock against his own thigh, and her thumb brushed the glans through his pants. She brought his face to the side of hers, her mouth tantalizingly close to his ear. She yielded a nibble of his earlobe while she continued to stroke him below. Suddenly, she caught herself as reality eked through her animalistic yearning.

“I’m going to go get the kids. Be a dear and throw some burgers on the grill,” she breathed into his ear with just the slightest hint of sass.

For the second time in just a few short minutes, Daniel was paralyzed as Stephanie’s hand disappeared leaving him somehow more uncomfortable than he was before. He could only watch as his wife bent over showcasing her very tight soccer ass, grabbed her jeans, and breezed by him out of the room without another word.

Stephanie watched his slack-jawed expression as she left, inwardly musing on just how many times she’d felt that exact same way over the course of today. The familiar insatiable itch, fleetingly scratched, was already back before she was even out the door.

******

Stephanie had managed to make it to soccer practice a few minutes early and stood on the side of the field. She watched as both her kids showed some of the same flair on the field she had. A smile crept over her face and, for the first time all day, she relaxed.

“Must be nice having them both on the same team this year. Mine have me running back and forth all over town,” said the shrill hollow voice that Stephanie recognized immediately. That ephemeral feeling of relief and enjoyment she had moments ago was instantly snatched away.

“Hello, Alexis,” she replied flatly. “We missed you at the gala last night.”

“I’m sure you did,” she retorted with a hint of sarcasm. “Glen is out of town and I just didn’t have it in me for a night out on my own and all the complications of getting a babysitter.” Stephanie rolled her eyes rather conspicuously.

“Relax, Stephanie, I had already bought the tickets and made a donation on top of it. Besides, I heard I missed quite the show.” She looked knowingly at the fit blonde beside her who began to feel warm and uncontrollably blushed.

Panic set in. Her heart raced as she studied the buxom brunette clad in black yoga pants and a tight-fitting t-shirt. She wondered just how much she knew. Had Susan tipped her off? The silence permeated the sideline as practice continued over the shouts and whistles of the coaches.

“Yeah, why do the Weirs think that a night out is an excuse to get drunk and embarrass themselves? You’d think one of them would stay sober enough to drive home.”

Relieved, Stephanie chuckled, “No idea, but they didn’t get too bad. Same old, same old with those two.”

They returned to watching their kids scrimmaging to end the practice with the boys at one end of the complex, and the girls at the other end. Stephanie’s oldest had the ball and managed a breakout alongside Alexis’ oldest with just the goalie to beat. At the very last minute, Stephanie’s daughter passed it as Alexis’ daughter one-touched it into the back of the net.

“Look at the teamwork on her,” Alexis pointed out. “Pretty selfless when she could have just as easily buried it herself.”

Stephanie looked at her at a loss for words, not knowing if that was sincere, or if she’d just been told her daughter had been weak for choosing to pass.

“She has a good head for the game,” Stephanie replied somewhat matter of factly.

“Stephanie, she has your head for the game.” She paused and looked back towards the field. “Just not your drive for all the glory.”

Stephanie was furious. Who the fuck is this bitch telling me I’m a glory hound, she thought. She calmed herself and deliberately stared flatly onto the field.

“You’d have never passed that there.”

“Look leave the kids out of this. They genuinely like each other even if we don’t.” She hadn’t thought her response through and this wasn’t at all like Stephanie not to be calculated and precise with her words.

“Ah, there it is... Finally... How long have you been wanting to say that to me?”

Stephanie stammered, “Well, we’ve never been the warmest to each other, and don’t tell me you don’t feel that way. I know you do. At least I was honest.”

“You know, I don’t actually feel that way. I have a lot of respect for how much you care about so many things. I’m not sure what your motivation is behind it all, but you raised a couple of damn good kids and you do a lot, way more than any of us, for the school and the community.” She looked at Stephanie now with her mouth slightly agape. “I’m not your enemy, nor do I want to be. I’m actually kind of jealous about how you keep it all together. Just step back every once in a while and enjoy the ride. I sure as hell do.”

A long, hard whistle blew signaling the end of practice. The kids grabbed their water bottles from opposite ends of the complex and started to head for the parking lot awash with awaiting parents. Before they arrived, Alexis continued, “Hey, look, I know you feel as there is some weird competition between us, but I don’t. I think you’d realize that if you got to know me a bit better, maybe… We are having a few people over Saturday for a cookout. Maybe you and Dan would join us?”

Stephanie was truly taken back. In a day of a whole lot of new feelings and firsts, this was truly the strangest of turns. She took another look at the woman standing next to her and decided that she should at least give it a chance, especially after being so uncharacteristically rude to her earlier.

“Um, sure, what can we bring?” she tentatively replied.

“Hey, that’s great!” she said smiling widely. “Bring whatever you want to drink and we’ll have the rest.”

The kids descended on the sideline immediately orbiting the two parents. As Stephanie walked towards her SUV, Alexis called out from beside her own vehicle.

“Oh, I forgot. Just us adults! We got Ashley to babysit all the kids for everyone. I’m sure two more isn’t a problem for her. Just drop them off at Susan’s house before you come over. Bring bathing suits for the pool and the hot tub. Text me and we’ll coordinate!” She jumped into her own SUV before Stephanie could even contemplate a reply.

Her stomach dropped and the gnawing need within her grew once more. What had she just gotten herself into? A pool party with at least two other couples that she knew were going outside their own marriage? Was she being sucked into this now? Did she even care? All these thoughts continuously twisted in her mind as, ever the perfect parent, she made sure both kids were buckled safely before backing out.

The kids peppered her with their accomplishments of the day as she drifted from confused thought to confused thought the entire ride home. Her need was inexplicably growing until the buzz from her cell phone startled her as she pulled into her garage. It was Susan. The kids were tumbling out of the car and she could smell the hamburgers on the grill as she lingered in the driver’s seat, door half-open, looking at her phone.

Making new friends I hear???

Maybe a special friend? (wink emoji)

Stephanie’s hand trembled as she put her phone back in her handbag. As she twisted out of the driver’s seat, the fine Italian leather of her car glided in such a way that caught her jeans, rubbing the denim against her cunt which was tingling yet again. She moaned and abruptly stopped. Her eyes closed to embrace the sensation when an image flashed before her.

There was Alexis, between her legs, mouth hungrily licking her cunt as she bounced back and forth. Stephanie followed the snaking brunette braided ponytail down her frienimy’s tanned back. As her eyes got to her heart-shaped ass it was now clear the bouncing was being elicited from a very familiar cock ravaging Alexis from behind. Stephanie’s hand tightened on the braid forcing her harder onto her sex as she looked up to see who was so relentlessly pounding her.

Their eyes met. “Daniel?”

Stephanie’s eyes flew open. Her hand was tightly squeezing the braided loop of her designer handbag, a gift from Daniel for her birthday. She had stopped breathing and a sheen of sweat coated her despite just sitting there almost motionless. Her pussy was perfectly positioned over a small raised bead of leather and she caught herself shifting her hips back and forth to feed her raw and relentless desire.

“Stephie?”

Daniel’s distant call snapped her out of whatever this was. She shook her head and stepped out of the car, feeling every bit of her puffy, swollen, and drooling lips sliding against one another. Her clit throbbed with the tiniest of movements as she tried to walk up the stairs and into the house.

******

She managed to keep it together through dinner. To his credit, Daniel hadn’t acted any differently. He was helping the oldest with her homework as Stephanie tidied up the kitchen. All she could think about was getting the kids to bed and getting him alone so he could give her the fucking she so badly craved.

As the evening inched forward, all the thoughts and experiences from the day started to twist and loop in her mind again, stoaking her need once again. Her sodden panties evidence of just how out of control this had all become.

“Mommy,” her youngest snapped her out of her daydream. “I can’t find that library book I need for school tomorrow.”

Stephanie smiled. Through all of these recent discoveries, maybe the most important of all was the realization of what was important to her. She might not have realized the physical needs she’d been suppressing all this time, but she was certainly realizing the life she’d made with her family. Maybe it's time to pump the brakes and enjoy it all, she thought.

“Alright, let’s find this missing book.” A calm washed over her. This is something she would have normally lectured her young son about. Something about responsibility usually, but this time she smiled once again and led her son up the stairs to her room passing Daniel still helping their daughter study. They exchanged a fleeting, but expectant glance as they passed.

******

Stephanie found herself in the back of her walk-in closet. She struggled to find what she was looking for as she rummaged through a box she hadn’t touched in ages. Lingerie from days long gone by filled the box, but she had something particular in mind for this evening.

The black silk and lace caught her eye. She picked it up out of the forgotten box and held the corset-like bodysuit up in the air. This will do nicely, she thought to herself and quickly picked out the matching garter to go with it. Moving to the drawers in the closet, she picked out the cuban-heeled thigh-high stockings and headed off to the master bathroom.

A quick shower to tidy herself up was in order, and in no time she was enjoying the warm water cascading over her body. Each bead tickled her delicate skin and the rivulets that formed danced over her body. She could do nothing but think of the creamy freckled skin of Kylie in the shower from earlier today. Her hand soaped her chest and followed her taut stomach down through her tuft of wet blonde to the slick lips below.

As her fingers melted into her folds, the heat within her, the burning desire that was never fully quenched, returned. A low moan caught in her throat.

“Focus, Stephie,” she murmured to herself, shaking her head and extricating her hand from her warm, swollen, sensitive, and slippery pussy.

She lathered her legs and meticulously shaved the stubble off of each. Rubbing her hands all over her now silky smooth wet legs, she shuddered thinking about how’d they’d glide over Daniel’s body later. How a soft, but foreign hand such as hers would feel touching her well-toned legs.

Maybe Susan, or Kylie, or even Alexis. Alexis, oh yes. The razor fell to the shower floor. Stephanie looked down as her hand reached her puffy lips again. First a finger, then two dove into her scalding cunt. Her thumb brushed her clit and her legs tensed as her eyes hazily opened looking down. Oh god, she imagined, Alexis on her knees… fingering me… licking me… grabbing her hair and pulling Alexis hard into her cunt…

Her hips subconsciously thrust slowly into the steamy stream of hot water from the shower head, further teasing her. She shook her head fighting the image of her frenimey below her and grinding her, using her hot mouth. Her legs shook in the streams of the hot water cascading down and heightening every sensation within her.

“Jesus Christ, Stephie!” she exclaimed aloud to herself as she abruptly pulled her hand from her sex. “Get your shit together.”

Stephanie bent forward and reached down picking up the razor again. As she stood up, she was lightheaded and tingly all over for a moment. That fuzzy feeling enveloped her and comforted her in some small way. She slowly finished, carefully shaving her lovely mons and the stray stubble next to her slick lips. The grazing of her hand and the razor on them did nothing but further this twirling need that had driven her every move since the gala.

Rinsing off, she allowed a finger to split her lips and linger on her clit. It pulsed as her fingernail grazed it, her knees shook and it was all Stephanie could do to give in to it all right then and there. She stepped to the side out of the stream of water and as she lifted her finger, a strand of her arousal stretched unbroken, lingering on her fingers.

Without thinking, those fingers were quickly brought to her mouth and she sucked them eagerly. Their tangy flavor tickled her mouth. Her eyes shot wide with the realization of what she had just done. Her body was truly and fully in control now. As that particular thought hit her, she started to wonder, was this what other women tasted like? She pulled the fingers slowly from her mouth as that particular image lingered.

Physically shaking that thought out of her head she turned the handle on the shower, and she eventually set to the task of primping herself in the mirror. She caught the glistening of her pussy in the bright lights of the bathroom mirror well after toweling off. Stephanie couldn’t stop it. Something inside her was hurdling forward, pushing her, trying to burst out.

The house was quiet as she donned the black bodysuit. The sheer of the fabric against her midsection delighted her. The satin of the cups caressed her now perfectly buoyant breasts. The snap at the crotch tantalized and teased her at every turn. She pulled the garter belt up and the clips tickled her thighs. The stockings came next, encasing each athletic and velvety leg in black. Every movement now enhanced this welling deep within her.

One last look in the partly fogged mirror and the blonde athletic figure in all black lingerie was staring back at her. Her eyes lingered on the lingerie, and something unexpected happened…

MeganSkky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganSkky

Stephanie’s eyes welled up as her insides tangled. In mere moments she was sobbing uncontrollably. Breathing deeply to try to control it was no help and eventually she sunk to the floor with her back against the white vanity with her head in her hands as the tears steadily streamed out of her. She cried for what seemed like an eternity, unable to ebb the flow.

She jumped as the bathroom door swung open revealing Daniel in his pajama pants and t-shirt with a gently concerned look chiseled on his face. His wife openly crying on the floor dressed in the most alluring of vestments.

“Stephanie,” his voice wrought with concern as he spoke. “Are you alright?”

Swiftly closing the distance between the door and the vanity, he was soon on the floor embracing her. Stephanie nestled her head onto his shoulder and buried her eyes into his neck, emotion furiously spilling out of her.

Choking through the tears and muffled by his soft shirt she unsteadily spoke, “This…”

She pulled back from him and tugged on the sheer of the bodysuit pulling it away from her, stretching it towards him, trying to make him realize something that he had no ability to comprehend.

“I bought this for you,” she cried softly. “I bought this when I had so much trouble getting pregnant the second time.”

“It’s OK,” he tried to comfort her as her sobbing worsened again.

“No, don’t you see? I started getting sick right after I got it! I never wore it because I got so sick right after... because I was pregnant!” she emphatically wailed.

“And we have Charlie now. We didn’t need it,” he said once again assuring her but still not sure what this was all about.

“Of course we need it! That was so tough. You have no idea how much I doubted myself. I thought it was my fault. I thought I was making sex a chore just to have another kid. Then it all just clicked in place and I locked it away and moved on with this perfect plan I had in my stupid head.”

The crying had slowed to a mere drizzle. Daniel looked into her puffy eyes but she intently looked at the fluffy white bathroom mat she was seated on, twirling the threads on a finger.

“What are you talking about and why are you suddenly wearing this now? That was more than ten years ago.”

“I just…” She paused for a long time and finally looked back at him. “Things got away from me and I didn’t realize it. I didn’t realize a lot of things until last night.”

He looked at her with a concerned and puzzled look.

"Sex was a chore...a means to an end. I took something I loved...WE LOVED...something special and beautiful and put it on a schedule and gave it parameters to define how successful it was and that's not fair. Just like I took soccer...from a game I loved, to a vehicle to get ahead...the game became a job to get a scholarship...missing so much fun once I was at school to get ahead for work...working so hard to save and plan for the family... I think I'm there now... I think I'm ready to enjoy... I mean TRULY enjoy all the things we've worked so hard to get"

Daniel took a deep breath and went to say something, but as he looked at her face resting on his chest, he just pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. She sniffled and craned her head to look up at him.

“You don’t need to show off for me, you know? I know what I have in you. I always have…” He reached down and gently took her chin in his hand to bring her lips towards his. They found each other within the kiss, gently, then with growing passion until she abruptly broke it off.

“I need to tell you… everything.”

They spent the next twenty minutes on the floor as Stephanie related the events of the gala and beyond. The context of last night’s wake-up blowjob and subsequent fucking made him smile. Throughout the story, he stiffened. Listening to his wife bluntly tell him of the desires within her, desires neither of them knew anything about before yesterday, may have been the most searingly arousing situation he’d been in since fucking her that first time on that fateful college soccer trip.

Stephanie continued to recount the rest of the day’s events as Daniel started caressing her back. She was inciting all his senses. The words from her luscious mouth, the feel of the sheer and satin under his hands, the sweet smell of her shampoo in his nostrils, and most importantly, the exquisite beauty in the tasteful, yet sultry lingerie and stockings. Every ounce of him wanted her in every way at this very moment.

He was mildly surprised to hear her newfound curiosity and fear briefly entered his head thinking he might not be enough for her anymore as she finally got back to where he had found her in her story- her masturbating in the guest bedroom. The whole tale had gotten her soaking wet again and the need came back almost crippling her to think of anything else.

“So that’s been my day,” she nonchalantly said as she slyly slid a hand down his chest landing just atop the straining cock against his pajama pants. Everything she’d felt all day was back again weaving a web of seduction that meant to capture them both now.

“Um, quite the day… So what do you want? You obviously want to explore some of this?”

“I want us to explore it,” she whispered and bit her lip. “I want as little or as much as you want and I want you to get to have whatever you want. We take it step by step together.”

Her body shook awaiting his response, but his cock was twitching and she could feel it, making his answer quite predictable. She didn’t wait for his response and slipped her hand under the elastic waistband gently grasping his cock. She writhed her way up him, her mouth finding his neck as she started to stroke him as she kissed him.

Stephanie worked her way to his ear and whispered, “I want us to have it all.”

She nibbled his ear while caressing his cock, her bodysuit enticing his skin where it lingered. She whispered again, “I’d let you have her. I’d let you show her what a man I have. I’d watch you take her… and maybe even make her lick me as you do it.”

For Daniel, the thought of him fucking anyone else with the suggestion that his wife would join in was something that was making his body tense. Somewhere, something tumbled out of his lust-addled mind. “Show who?” he gasped as her grip tightened she started to twist her hand on his dick.

Stephanie’s tongue was exploring his ear as the post-car ride daydream filled her head once again. Her hot breath against his neck, ear, and cheek bathed him in some unforeseen bliss. Then, it all stopped for the shortest of moments. A moment just long enough for her to plant the seed with her throaty response, “Alexis.”

Daniel gasped. His hips rose trying to move his cock against her hand. Stephanie noticed the slightest of whimpers from him, which she promptly extinguished by kissing him. Their mouths melted together, and their tongues entwined and danced urgently. She was the aggressor here as Daniel was still holding back, just the tiniest of bits.

She broke the kiss and held his cheek in her hand. A mischievous expression enveloped her face as they stared at one another. She licked her lips and he subconsciously did the same. Curiously to Daniel, she just started to nod her head up and down. Deep inside him, everything clicked.

“Yesssss,” his voice slithering with lust back at her as he matched her nodding. “Fuck, yes!”

He lunged at her mouth again, this time without abandon. He pawed at her tits lightly restrained by the nylon of the bodysuit. Stephanie pushed her chest further into his strong hands and resumed her now urgent stroking. The fabric danced over her nipples under his nimble fingers, making them exquisitely hard.

Those same fingers found their way to her hardened, receptive nipple, squeezing it between his thumb and forefinger. She purred at the sensation as the pressure gradually rose, making her tingle all over. As suddenly as it began, his hand was gone from her nipple. It ached from the abrupt lack of pressure. The release just made her hungry for more as his hand caressed her sheer clad belly further intoxicating her. She desperately tried to raise her hips to force his hand lower.

Daniel’s fingers delicately balanced the very edge of her bodysuit, tracing the outline down her hip and across her leg towards the place she desired it most. The fabric changed from nylon to satin below the hips. The feel was so inviting to him, and so delicate and teasing to her. He found the satin humid and soaked from her torrid desire.

“You’re thinking about it aren’t you?” he whispered into her ear.

He started to stroke her pussy over the satiny material. The tender strokes only served to momentarily distract her.

“Alexis,” he paused and nibbled her ear and kissed her neck. Soft at first, then hungrily biting and nipping at her neck.

His mouth broke free to continue to whisper, “She’s touching you like this. Exploring you. That’s what you want isn’t it?”

Daniel’s hand ground the satin into her pussy, spreading her lips into the bodysuit. Her hips shifted into the pressure and she gasped, “No.”

Surprised, he paused, almost frozen. She smiled to herself, her own hand finding his hard cock straining against his sweatpants. She squeezed the head into her palm and turned to look into his eyes.

“No, I want you to pound her from behind. I want you to fuck her so hard her face grinds against my cunt. I want to grab her hair and trap her face, her mouth, against me.” She urgently tugged his baggy grey sweatpants down just far enough to slide her hand down them. Her fingers embraced his cock firmly, her thumb finding his tip desperately leaking.

She stroked him zealously as she throatily continued, “I want to make her ours, Daniel.”

He stared deeply into her eyes and she bit her lip. The stroking stopped. The two paused. His hand darted below grabbing her wrist and pulling it out of his pants. Letting go of her, he pulled his pants down and off in one swift motion.

Stephanie licked her lips at the sight of her husband’s hard cock. Her hand deftly wrapped around it feeling the inextricable softness of it despite its unyielding firmness. Her eyes fixed on his, as she teased it.

“Do you want to show her what a good husband you are to me?” she asked. “Maybe we’d put her under us? Make her watch you give this to me the way I love it?”

Her stroking hastened as she adjusted herself on the cold tile floor of the bathroom, pulling him to his feet by his hard cock. Stephanie smiled provocatively at him, cock in hand then turned her back and led him into the master bedroom. She swayed her hips as the black bodysuit, garter, and stockings showcased her perfect legs and ass. He was fully entranced by her and by the moment.

As they made it to the bed, she pushed him flat onto his back and finally released her grasp on his cock.

“You are going to show her what a good husband you’ve been to me all these years, aren’t you?” she cooed as she unsnapped the gusset of her bodysuit. Daniel watched strands of her arousal cling to both her lips and the material, a thin strand glinted in the light of the bedside lamp.

Stephanie, eyes glazed over in lust, landed a knee just above either side of his hips one by one. The smooth nylon gliding over his skin and making him further ache for her. She reached down and grabbed his cock again as she lowered herself to the precipice.

“Just remember, whatever we decide, we decide together. Whatever we do, we do together. And most importantly,” she paused as his glans slightly split her soaking folds. “This is always ours.”

Her eyes closed as she effortlessly slid onto him. He filled her completely in so many ways. Her legs buckled and her body came forward onto him. Her hair tangled over his face as her head rested next to his. In no time his cock was fully engulfed, his mouth wide, and his breath was still. A silence hung in the air save a soft purr from the back of Stephanie’s throat. The snap of her gusset tickled his hair coming to rest just above his cock now immersed within her.

“Fuck,” she hissed. The building tension of the day had taken a toll on her. Despite the ephemeral respite of taking care of herself in the guest room, nothing quite scratched the itch like a cock.

Stephanie lowered herself forward and started to oscillate her hips. Leisurely at first Daniel watched her sculpted ass rise and fall, feeling the warmth engulf him again and again. She was twirling within again. Her desire raging and with that need swamping every other sensation, her pace turned desperate.

Daniel responded, lifting his ass off the bed as to grind into her with each thrust, something he knew hit just the right spot for her. His hands found her ass and with each thrust, pulled her the slightest bit deeper.

Grunts and squeaks permeated the room. Through the haze, Daniel inwardly smirked as one of his hands crept closer to Stephanie’s cunt. A finger at first grazed the very bottom then deliberately traced its way lower, eventually finding her puckered asshole.

“Oh fuck, Dan. Yeah, stick your finger in my dirty hole. Mmmm, make me your dirty whore wife,” she cried. “Your cock feels so good, filling me up. C’mon, fuck me like you fucking mean it!”

On top of it, he was starting to talk very dirty to her, and now every ounce of her body and soul was suddenly on fire as it had been so many times since the gala last night. She was so close to the precipice of her orgasm.

“That’s right my slutty little wife,” he cackled raggedly. “You want me to fill you in all your slutty holes? Huh? Yeah, you do. You didn’t have a problem doing this to me last night,” he exhaled as he started plunging his thumb in and out of her asshole as he continued to fuck her.

Daniel quickened his pace further, grabbing her hips with his free hand and pulling her back with his thumb deeply embedded in her naughty hole, to push himself that much deeper into her. Between his thumb and his cock, she was feeling things she had never felt before, and much to her surprise, this made her crave it that much more.

Her body started to stiffen, muscles tensed, and suddenly she became apneic as she hurdled towards her release briefly thinking to herself just how much things had changed since the gala. How her whole mindset had changed in such a short time.

Her eyes blazed as she sat upright, impaled on both Daniel’s cock and thumb. She was right on the precipice of it all as she paused and whispered in a raspy voice, “This…”

A long pause and a naughty, almost devilish smile. Stephanie reached around behind her and gently grabbed his balls. Her fingertips danced across the wrinkly and slick skin. She felt him twitch within her and his thumb absently slid out of her ass, unable to concentrate on anything else in the room.

“We’re going to fuck you like this and she’s going to lick these balls of yours while you do it. She’s going to suck these balls until they ache…”

She resumed sliding her sloppy cunt along his rigid shaft. This time there was no easing into it, just raw animalistic need. Her hands flew to his neck as she once again lowered forward on top of him. Her stiff nipples were electrified by the sensation of his chest hairs against them as their hungry mouths met.

Unsated, they fucked desperately. Their tongues entwined, and Stephanie moaned into his mouth. Daniel was now pistoning in and out of her at an unsustainable pace. A crescendo of sensations was surging within both of them. She bit his lip playfully and lifted her head. Daniel’s eyes flew open to find her staring back.

The frenzied pace grew. His face was distorted. His ass collapsed back onto the bed. She followed him down taking over that same pace. His legs twitched, his eyes were welded shut and his hands squeezed the skin of her ass hard.

“Ahhhh,” he loudly grunted.

She could feel him start to twitch and her own release was not far behind. She kept fucking him right through it. Rope after rope of cum shooting inside her only made her fierce intensity grow. She reached down and pinched her clit with her thumb and forefinger as she descended on him one last time. In that instant, her world shattered.

Stephanie tensed, every soccer-toned muscle in her body was rigid. Her fingers pinched her clit like a vice pulsing waves of tingling currents through her body with each beat of her heart. All the while, Daniel’s cock continued to twitch as if he was being milked dry by her spasming cunt. The moment, only seconds in the real world seemed to linger for an eternity for Stephanie. Thoughts of everything from the last day surged through her head.

As she exhaled, she opened her eyes. Daniel was there dumbly grinning back at her, with her exhaustion evident from the haggard look and sheen of sweat. Her body was vibrating at every little sensation and she collapsed her head onto the side of his neck just above his shoulder. Unable and unwilling to let go, her pussy greedily held onto Daniel’s still turgid cock within her and he turned slightly towards her to remain in that velvety embrace.

They stayed that way for some time. Daniel kissed her on the forehead bringing Stephanie out of her post-orgasmic haze just enough to giggle as she mouthed, “More…”

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments