Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Submissive - Part Two

"Marina's training continues..."

45
24 Comments 24
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Marina fell asleep rather quickly. Soon afterward, the vivid dreams started up again. She was in a cage, naked except for a collar and nipple clamps.

Dozens of men carrying large objects were each waiting for their turn to insert them into Marina’s ass. The Master positioned her so that her butt was pressing against the side of the cage, and her puckered rosebud was easily accessible through the bars.

His voice was deep and commanding. “Be sure to lubricate the objects before you insert them into my pet. I want her ass stretched, but I don’t want to hurt her.”

Then he spoke to Marina in a softer voice, “You are my pet. I own you and will use you. I want your ass to be able to accommodate my large shaft.”

Suddenly, his cock started to grow until it was the size of an overgrown eggplant.

She woke up startled and sweating. “Oh, thank goodness I was just dreaming!”

Vibex came into her room to check on her. He’d noticed on the monitor that she’d woken quite abruptly. “Are you in need of anything, my dear girl?”

Marina realized that she was famished. “Perhaps something to eat?” she asked.

“Of course! Follow me, and we will get you another light meal and something to drink,” Vibex smiled.

Once in the dining area, Marina went to sit down and felt the pressure of the butt plug. For reasons she couldn’t fathom, she was pleased that it made her feel slutty. She blushed at the thought and felt herself grow damp between her legs.

Vibex looked at Marina and smiled, “It’s working! I can tell just by looking at you that you would gladly spread your cheeks open for a Master’s cock.”

Marina couldn’t argue that point. The butt plug was incredibly stimulating.

“You know, with a little more work, we can upgrade your status to include anal slut. That’s a plus for you, my dear girl. All the best Masters tend to pick anal sluts when they are available,” Vibex said, seeming quite pleased.

Marina finished her meal and asked Vibex to remove the plug so she could use the bathroom.

When she finished, Vibex smiled, “We’ll wait until the training session to put a plug back in your ass. We need to do some additional stretching, and then we’ll plug it back up with a larger size.”

“When is the next session?” Marina asked.

Vibex looked at the digital readout on the wall. “Another hour, my dear girl. You can enjoy our relaxation lounge if you’d like. I will find you there when it’s time to begin again.”

“Thank you, Vibex,” Marina said.

Meanwhile, Vibex updated Marina’s profile on the computer and noticed one Master, in particular, had visited the online page several times already. A quick check of the Master’s profile indicated that he was looking for a redhead who was a little bit feisty.

Vibex grinned and went to retrieve Marina.

“I have wonderful news, Marina.”

“Oh? What is it?” she asked.

“You’re third training session will be your last!”

“I’m never going to be ready after only three sessions. You said most redheads need five or six sessions,” Marina felt panic settling in. “Please, Vibex, I’ve failed at everything else I’ve tried. I can’t fail at this too.”

Vibex took Marina by the hand and patted it, “There, there, my dear girl. You must trust me. I’ve got some inside information that will help me tailor your third session. You’ll be ready, I promise!”

Marina sighed heavily, “Well, I guess I’m going to have to trust your judgment.”

“Indeed!” Vibex said, smiling.

Marina put on the goggles back in the procedure room and heard the same message she’d listened to the first two times. Then she heard a different voice.

“There you are, my sassy little redhead. You’ve been a naughty girl! I’m going to have to spank you now,” the voice said.

Then another voice said, “You will enjoy being spanked as much as the Master enjoys spanking you.”

The first voice spoke again and said, “You are mine, and I will open you up for use. Feel the pleasure that opening up for me brings you! Your mind and body crave to be used for my pleasure. You will beg for whatever depraved acts of hedonism I wish to perform because I own you.”

Marina felt like she had entered a psychedelic dream world where she was floating. Then she felt a collar being placed around her neck. There was a chain that linked it to the cuffs that somehow appeared on her wrists.

She was bent over with her ass in the air, and someone or something spanked her again and again. She felt more aroused than ever before.

Suddenly, she was lying on a hard surface, and the chain was connected to a metal bar of some sort. She felt a hand on her breast and another on her thigh.

“Feel the pleasure that opening up for me brings you,” the owner of the hands whispered in her ear. Marina turned her head and saw a man was lying behind her and was groping her.

“Yes!” she cried out. She felt like her pussy would die without some attention.

“Your mind and body crave to be used for my pleasure,” he said, louder this time.

Then he inserted a giant butt plug in her ass and started to finger her dripping wet pussy. Marina moaned and sighed, “Yes, I crave being used for your pleasure.”

She felt a sharp slap on her bottom, “You forgot to address me as Sir,” the voice said.

Suddenly she felt something significant and rigid entering her pussy. “Oh, God! Yes, Sir,” she made sure to add this time.

“Take my cock, slut!” he commanded. Then he pumped into her hard and fast. “You will crave being used for my pleasure!”

Waves of orgasms swept Marina away until she could take no more.

“Take off the goggles, Marina,” Vibex instructed.

Marina did as she was told and felt like her body had been mauled, but she couldn’t remember anything. She just knew that, despite feeling thoroughly used, she craved more.

“How do you feel, Marina?” Vibex asked.

“I feel like I want to be used by the Master for his pleasure,” she said. “My body feels like it’s humming with need.”

Vibex smiled widely, “Excellent! Let’s give you some tea and another rest period.”

Marina was a little confused, but she didn’t argue. She sipped the delicious tea and found herself cozy and under the covers before long. As she drifted off to sleep, she remembered being called a sassy little redhead during the session. It made her smile.

When she woke up, Vibex was there to help her get ready for the selection process. “Here you go, Marina, put on this green silk robe. It matches the jewel in your new butt plug. Plus, it goes lovely with your red hair.”

“Thank you, Vibex. You’re very kind. I hope that I don’t let you down,” Marina said.

“You couldn’t possibly let me down, my dear girl!” Vibex chirped.

Once they reached the selection room, Marina felt nervous but excited. “I hope that one of the Masters decides I am worthy of choosing to be His sub,” she said.

Vibex frowned, “My dear girl, a Master does not choose you; he only expresses interest. It is you who chooses your Master.”

Marina tilted her head, “I do?”

“Yes, based on your performance statistics from your three training sessions, men who wish to be your Master indicate their desire. Then you will read over their profiles and choose the one you are most comfortable with,” Vibex explained.

“Oh, wow, I thought…well, I didn’t know I had a choice,” Marina stammered.

Vibex smiled, “Well, you do! Here are the five that have expressed a strong interest in you. When you have selected, you can simply tell me who it is, and I will make arrangements for him to come and meet you in person. Then you will have the opportunity to engage in a live session with him and make sure you both feel it is a good fit.”

Marina spent the next hour looking at the profiles of the potential Masters. The first one was a definite no. He made it clear he would keep her restrained and in a cage except during sessions. “Hard pass on that,” she said out loud.

Vibex was pleased to see Marina taking the selection process so seriously. Some new submissives needed more guidance.

The second and third choices seemed decent enough, but they were both married, so she would be a slut to use on the side. She didn’t care for that.

The fourth choice seemed ideal until she got to the part where he made it clear she would be a submissive in his sex club and serve many different men every night. While that sounded better than being a side piece and much preferable to being in a cage, she felt like she would eventually start to feel like a cheap whore.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

She sighed and crossed her fingers as she called up the profile of the fifth candidate. He was ruggedly handsome, with blond hair and blue eyes.

“Wow, he’s really hot!” she blurted out.

Vibex laughed.

Marina read the information on the screen. His name was Master David Edwards, and he was looking for a feisty redhead. He listed spanking, bondage, and object insertion as activities he wished to enjoy with his new submissive. He was single and looking for a twenty-four/seven sub who would be expected to service him whenever he wanted and who would warm his bed at night.

“I’d get to sleep with him!” she shouted.

Vibex grinned, “Marina, would you like to meet Master David?”

“Yes, of course. He sounds perfect,” she beamed.

“Go have some tea in your room. I will come for you when Master David arrives.”

Marina sipped her tea nervously as she waited to meet the man who would own her. Just thinking of being owned by him made her pussy tingle. She hoped she would please him.

When it was time to meet Master David, Vibex took Marina to meet him in the dungeon playroom.

Vibex smiled politely at the tall blond man and said, “This is Marina. Marina, this is Master David.”

Marina felt herself go damp the instant that Master David made eye contact. Then she remembered that she was supposed to lower her gaze. She blushed and looked down quickly.

“No worries, Marina. I expected you would want to look at me. If you wish, you may lift your head and take a longer look,” he said with a voice that made her knees go weak.

She looked up again and wondered what the catch was. Why was this gorgeous man not already dominating some other worthy redhead?

He gave a half-laugh as if he could hear her thoughts. “Take off the robe, slut,” he said seductively.

Marina untied the sash and let the green silk fall slowly off her shoulders before dropping the robe to the floor.

Master David’s eyes took on a lusty, smoldering look. Marina felt her nipples harden under his hungry gaze. She lowered her gaze, got on her knees, and put her hands behind her back.

“You delight me, slut,” Master David said as he took a few steps closer. “But let’s see if you know what I want.”

Instinctively, Marina reached for the zipper on his pants and freed his cock from its confinement. She took it into her hands and, just as she licked the head, she looked up at him devilishly. She grinned and lowered her eyes, then took his stiff shaft into her mouth.

“Mmmm, yes, slut! That’s exactly what I wanted,” Master David moaned. “Oh, fuck, you really know how to suck cock, don’t you?”

He grabbed two handfuls of red hair and pulled her head into his body until her nose touched his belly. Marina moaned on his dick as it slid into her throat. The vibration got him revved, as he fucked her mouth.

“God, you’re amazing. I’m getting so hot so fast. But no worries, I recover quickly,” he said as he pumped into her slutty throat. He felt his balls tighten and release. He shot his spunk down her throat as he cried out, “Oh, fuck yes!”

He withdrew himself from her mouth and said, “Get on the bed, slut, and spread your legs for me.”

She obeyed eagerly and was rewarded by his wickedly skilled tongue as he licked a path to the entrance of her nectar. She felt herself shudder with orgasm almost instantly.

“I barely touched you, slut,” he mused. “Imagine what you’ll give me with a tad more effort on my part.”

He devoured her pussy, causing her to cum again and again. When he finally relented, she was breathless.

He climbed onto the bed with her flicked each nipple with his tongue. Then he took one into his mouth, sucking and nibbling as he slid two fingers into her drenched hole. The combination had her screaming as she climaxed. Then he repeated the process with her other breast. This time when she came, she squirted, drenching his hand.

He allowed her to catch her breath before telling her, “I’m hard again, turn over.”

She turned on her stomach and instinctively pushed her ass in the air.

“Ah, what a lovely emerald-colored jewel you’ve got adorning your ass. I think I will leave that right where it is and take your sopping wet cunt,” he said.

“Yes, Sir. Please fuck my cunt, Sir,” she begged.

Master David rubbed the head of his dick along the dripping slit of her sex. Then he plunged in, and his cock was engulfed by the tightest pussy he’d ever entered. He knew that was partly due to the toy in her ass. But he knew it was more than that. He pulled his cock out momentarily but viewed no sign of her being a virgin. Still, it was clear she was not a frequently used woman; for some reason, that delighted him.

He reached under her and found her hard little nub throbbing. He rubbed it frantically as he fucked her hard, fast, and deep. She came in waves until he finally exploded inside her, setting off an orgasm that made her scream, “Oh. My. Fucking. God! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

He collapsed onto the bed with her and pulled her into his arms. They were panting still, and their heartbeats roared like thunder.

It was Marina who eventually broke the silence. “Did I please you, Sir?”

Master David laughed heartily, “Without a doubt, my little Red. You were outstanding. I’m honored that you have selected me to be your Master.”

Vibex grinned as he watched the monitor. “Another perfect match!”

When they cleaned up and got dressed, Master David looked at Marina and smiled.

“What?” Marina asked, wrinkling her nose.

“You have no idea how long I have been looking for someone like you,” he said as he kissed her softly on the cheek.

Marina blushed. “Sir, may I speak freely?”

“Of course, Marina. You needn’t ask permission to tell me things unless we are in the midst of a scene,” he said gently.

“Thank you, Sir. I’ve felt like a failure for as long as I can remember. I came here to Virtual Reality Mind Control to be trained as a submissive because I felt like I had no other choice. I was worried I’d never find anything I was good at,” she explained.

He could tell she had more to say, so he merely nodded.

She continued, “I knew that the Virtual Reality Submissions program was my only hope. Vibex assured me that I would learn to please a Master with my body.”

He stopped her there, “You did more than please me, Red. I’m not lying when I say that this was, by far, the best sex I’ve ever experienced with anyone.”

Marina blushed again. Then she smiled, “I’m so happy that I brought you pleasure. What I didn’t know or expect was how much pleasure I would experience, too.”

He grinned, “Part of my pleasure is derived from making my sub cum for me again and again.”

Marina smiled coyly, “I can’t promise that I will always be so well-behaved. I’m a redhead, and Vibex only gave me three training sessions.”

“Vibex was wise,” Master David said. “I need a submissive with a little bit of sass. How else could I satisfy my desire to spank my sub?”

Marina giggled.

While Marina was finishing getting ready to go, Master David stepped out to thank Vibex for making such a perfect match.

“She’s absolutely perfect,” he said. “How did you manage to make sure she picked me?”

Vibex smiled, “Master David, you’ve been a patient man while we’ve done our best to find you the perfect sub. Once I realized Marina was that girl, I made sure to rig it so she would have no choice but to pick you.”

Master David frowned, “What do you mean?”

Vibex looked around to make sure no one else was within earshot. “Once I had a hunch what Marina was looking for, I selected four profiles that I thought would seem very undesirable to her.”

“Why would you do that?” he asked.

“Because I felt empathy for her. She felt like a failure. I needed to make sure she would be paired with someone who would not just use her but lift her up and adore her,” Vibex admitted.

Master David smiled, “You’re pretty amazing for an android, Vibex.”

“Superior programming, I suppose,” Vibex laughed.

Marina came into the area and said, “I’m ready to go, Sir.” Then she turned to Vibex and said, “Thank you for helping me find someone I can truly please.”

“It was my pleasure, Marina. Now remember to be a good girl most of the time,” Vibex winked.

After they left, Vibex went to Janice and said, “Well, then. I suppose I should delete these four fake profiles. Nice to know they served their purpose! Totally worth the time it took to create them. Now our Master David has his perfect sub, and our Marina has her perfect Master.”

Janice laughed, “You’re something else, Vibex.”

“Yes,” Vibex said, “I truly am!”

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments