Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abandoned Village

"The pleasure was unbelievably strong. She somehow knew that these creatures were the only ones to satisfy her cravings."

92
7 Comments 7
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"A story that combines a fantasy world, insatiable monsters, rough primal sex... <p> [ADVERT] </p>and multiple orgasms."

The darkness fell suddenly over the abandoned village. It felt deeper, somehow more dangerous, than before. Zaerenya glanced at the deep blue, almost black, sky and flipped her long and wavy purple hair over her shoulder. She felt uneasy for some reason.

”This place is… weird," she whispered to herself and frowned.

She didn’t exactly know where she even was. She had walked for a few days - maybe three, maybe four. This small, quiet village had been there on her way and she had realized that she was lost.

”Way to go, Zae. This is exactly what you needed after the long trip.”

Zaerenya rolled her eyes, got up from the big rock she’d been resting on, and adjusted the leather straps of her waist corset. She was supposed to be at Valmerya by now, but something definitely had gone wrong. There weren’t supposed to be any villages on the way, not to mention seemingly abandoned villages. Zaerenya felt tired and a little bit angry with herself. She had been led to believe that the journey would be easy and fast, over in a couple of days. But there she was. Lost and far away from any familiar place.

The path from the hill to the village center was a bit rocky and Zaerenya made more noise than she would have wanted to make. She walked slowly through the quiet town square noticing that every cottage and building was abandoned, just as she had expected. There were signs of people fleeing – broken down doors, drops of blood on the ground, and stuff that was left behind. In one of the cottages, there was rotten food on the table and the chairs around it were either broken or fallen down. People had left in a hurry. That made Zaerenya worried. What had happened here to make everyone abandon their homes?

Suddenly there was a small noise behind Zaerenya. She stopped and took a deep breath. Her full, leather-covered bosom rose up and down and she slowly turned to look around her shoulder. There was a big rat in front of the last cottage that Zaerenya had investigated. A rat. Zaerenya shook her head and laughed quietly to herself. What was she afraid of? There was nothing here to be scared of. She suddenly noticed a weird, enchanting smell in the air. She felt a little lightheaded... and then there was only darkness.

The next time Zaerenya woke up, she couldn’t at first remember where she had been or what had happened. For a moment she thought she was at home, in her bed, but with every second awake she started to realize that was very far from the truth. She tried to move but managed to only move her body a little bit.

She opened her eyes slowly but her vision was a bit blurry. She felt a bit hazy and fuzzy while she tried to focus her eyes. Bit by bit she started to understand the situation. She was tied up. There were thick ropes around her ankles and wrists and they were tied tightly in a few big poles around her. There was a larger pole behind her back. Her arms were tied there, but her legs were tied apart. She was sitting on a velvet pillow. At that moment she also realized that she was almost naked. The only thing that was left on her was the waist corset which was made out of leather. Its straps went over her chest and behind her neck, leaving her big tits bare. Her legs were also bare and open wide, showing her smooth pussy.

With these thoughts, Zaerenya started to feel worried. What the hell was going on?

”Hello? Anyone?” Her cracking voice echoed from the cottage walls. No one would hear her, she knew it.

”Oh, the little toy is awake.”

The sudden voice was deep, growling, and demonic. It didn’t sound like a human’s voice, it was darker, more brutal. It made Zaerenya’s spine tingle and her mind blurry. She had never felt anything like it before. It was like the voice was inside her, invading her body and mind, making her want everything it had to offer. She shivered and gasped for air. She smelled the same enchanting smell from earlier. She felt her body relax and she somehow realized she wanted more.

The creature’s steps came slowly closer. Zaerenya didn’t have the nerve to turn her head to see what was there behind her. The creature moved closer. When it was so close that Zaerenya could feel its hot breath on her neck, there were two more voices. They were talking in a weird foreign language. Zaerenya couldn’t recognize it. The voices sounded similar to the first one, dark and growling. Zaerenya felt a chill go down her spine. Her neck tingled from the breath of the creature. It made her body ache for something, she didn’t know what, but she knew she wanted it. Badly.

”Are you scared, little toy? You shouldn't be.” The voice crawled into Zaerenya’s head, making her shiver. It was soft, dark, and primal at the same time.

”Why are you doing this? Who are you?” she whispered, breathing heavily.

All three creatures laughed. Or at least that’s what Zaerenya thought they were doing. The sound of their laughter was primal and it once again sent chills running down Zaerenya’s spine.

”Why wouldn’t we do this? You’re sent here to serve us. And that you shall do.”

The creatures’ heavy steps moved past Zaerenya and she could finally see them. They were huge, muscular and at least nine feet tall. Their skin was thick, dark grey, and looked almost as if they had some sort of scales. Their eyes were bright yellow and glowing. They had enormous curvy horns on their heads and in the corners of their mouths, they had big fangs. They looked demonic and monstrous. They were wearing only rags on their waists, otherwise, they were naked.

Zaerenya looked at the monsters in awe. This was as scary as a nightmare and as engaging as an erotic daydream.

”I don’t understand…,” Zaerenya’s voice was thin and quiet. She tried to look brave, but it was hard in front of those giant things that were looking at her like she was their meal. At the same time, she felt intrigued by them. They were almost alluring to her.

”Are you going to kill me?” she whispered and closed her eyes to get just a little bit of balance in her mind.

”Kill you? Oh... we are definitely not going to kill you, no. But you are here to serve us,” the first creature growled in a deep, low voice.

Something in its voice made Zaerenya feel fascinated and open her eyes. What she saw right in front of her almost made her pass out. The monster had taken off the rag of clothing it was wearing earlier and was now completely naked and just a few steps away from tied-up Zaerenya. The member hanging between its muscular thighs was huge. It was nothing like Zaerenya had seen before. It was shaped a little bit like a horse’s penis, but it was way thicker. It was at least a foot long and pulsating while Zaerenya was staring at it.

She didn’t have time to think about anything, only feel a fascinating tingle in her body, before the monster had taken the few steps that were separating it from her and run its fingers through her long hair. Zaerenya gasped when the creature grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. For a few seconds, she was looking at those glowing yellow eyes, feeling like they were inviting her in.

Then the monster took its huge cock in its hand and slid it slowly into Zaerenya’s mouth. It was so big that her lips almost didn’t fit around it. The creature grunted and thrust the cock deep into Zaerenya’s throat. She was gagging but tried to relax. The cock in her mouth felt scary, arousing, and tasted amazing. The creature started to slowly slide the enormous phallus in and out of her mouth. Zaerenya’s eyes were watering but she started to suck the huge member willingly. She was breathing through her nose, not believing what was happening to her.

EvaPaskal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaPaskal

She was so focused on the huge cock invading her throat, that she didn’t notice that the other two creatures had come closer too until she felt big, gnarly fingers on her tits. First, they were circling the nipples in a very teasing, arousing way, but suddenly without a warning, the fingers took her nipples in a very tight grip and started to twist and pull them quite roughly. The feeling got Zaerenya thinking she'd go crazy.

She made a noise that was something between a scream and a moan. She felt her pussy throb and an amazing wave of arousal go through her body. She was surprised about those feelings but couldn’t focus on it longer, because the third monster had put its hands on her body.

The thick fingers moved all over her smooth skin until finding her pussy. The creature didn’t bother to warm her up at all but pushed its finger straight into her vagina. Zaerenya moaned and could feel that she was – to her surprise – actually really wet. The monster growled and pushed another finger inside her. Zaerenya panted against the massive cock that had gotten rock hard in her mouth while her nipples were twisted and pussy fingered by the other two creatures.

Her breathing got heavier before her body started to build an orgasm inside her. She tried to fight it at first - there was no way she was enjoying this monstrous action! But her body didn’t listen to her weak protests. And honestly, she didn't truly want to fight the amazing feeling in her body.

The orgasm came fast and hard. Zaerenya panted and drool was running down her neck onto her tits. The monster playing with her nipples seemed to like this since it grunted and pushed its slippery, long, and sharp tongue into her ear and twirled it there.

After she had cum, all of the creatures pulled off of her and left her to lie there against her ropes, body limp and used. Zaerenya felt so tired that she passed out for a while.

Zaerenya woke up to one of the monsters licking her pussy. Wild animalistic arousal rose from deep within her in an instant. The monster moved its long sharp tongue on her clit and occasionally pushed it inside her. The slippery tongue found its way to her pink asshole and started to circle it fiercely. The tongue was fast, slick, and had a strange surface. Zaerenya cried out of such pleasure she had never experienced before.

Without a warning, the creature pushed a slick and wet finger into her asshole and started to move it there fast and hard. Its tongue went back to licking her clit. The pleasure was almost painful and all the feelings blended in Zaerenya’s mind and she was moaning desperately. The creature pushed another finger into her ass and kept moving its tongue all over her drenched pussy. The two monstrous and thick fingers already made her feel so full, and she was fearing and anticipating what was to come.

Zaerenya felt that another orgasm wasn’t far, but all of a sudden the monster pulled its fingers out, opened her ties and lifted her from the floor.

Zaerenya gasped and had a chance to look around her in the cottage. There was a big iron bed on the side of the cottage and a massive wooden table and chairs in the middle of the small room. One of the creatures was sitting on the table, sliding its hand on its huge phallus. The penis was hard as a rock and throbbing. It had grown to be even bigger than Zaerenya had thought. She felt her pussy react to the primal, monstrous sight in front of her.

She instantly felt ashamed of the heat that had risen in her. She was being fucked by abysmal, demonic monsters and she was feeling aroused? How was this even possible? Why was it feeling so unbelievably hot?

The creature on the table lay down while it kept touching its slimy, hard cock. Zaerenya was dropped on the monster’s stomach, astride.

In a blink of an eye, there were happening many things. Someone behind Zaerenya grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms behind her back. The creature under her grabbed her hips and pushed her up to slide its massive penis inside her pussy. Zaerenya screamed out of both overwhelming pleasure and pressure from the massive cock stretching her vagina. For a moment she thought she was going to rip in half. The monster pushed its cock deeper into her, making her insides turn and she almost passed out. The feeling was sickening and painful… and to her surprise, very arousing and hot.

The monster behind Zaerenya growled and shoved its penis in her other hole. She was screaming and crying, moaning and panting. She had never felt so full, so stretched to the extreme. The two monster cocks inside her hurt like hell, but also made her so fucking horny. The pleasure was unbelievably strong. She somehow knew that these creatures were the only ones to satisfy her cravings.

The cocks started to move in Zaerenya’s ass and pussy. The monsters weren’t going to give her any mercy. They were pounding her in heat. Her holes were stretched to the fullest and more. She started to move her hips to the rhythm of the monsters fucking her. The feeling of those things inside her was addictive as hell.

She felt that another orgasm was coming. The monsters pounded her even harder and she came crying and squirting all over the monster under her. The creature grunted and grinned at her, and pushed its enormous cock right back at her pussy.

And then the third one came back. It had some sort of metallic clips in its hands. It grabbed Zaerenya’s boobs and attached the clips to her nipples. She squeaked - they were very tight and heavy. She felt her nipples stretch and ache, but it wasn’t enough for the creature. It took the chain that was attached to the nipple clips and pulled it hard. Zaerenya moaned loudly. The feeling was making her so wild that it felt crazy.

The next thing she knew was that the monster slid its hard cock into her mouth. This time she knew how to let the monstrous member into her throat without choking. She now had all of her holes occupied. The feeling was insane. The fullness, the addictive pain, the ultimate pleasure that alternated in her body.

Zaerenya’s body was in every way used and owned by those huge, scary creatures. Their hands were touching every inch of her, pulling the chain on her nipples, slapping her ass hard, rubbing her clit. Their massive cocks were pounding her holes, stretching them, filling her up. Zaerenya came hard for the third time. Her pussy squirted again and her body tried to go limp after that. But the monsters wouldn’t let her rest yet.

They kept her body up and kept fucking her relentlessly. The cocks pushed up and down in her holes, and she went in and out of consciousness. The waves of pleasure and heat flooded over her again and again, her pussy was cumming and cumming in the monsters’ dirty fuck fest.

The next time she was aware of herself she found herself alone, lying on the bed naked. Her body was aching like never before, she was covered in some liquid that she realized was the monsters’ semen. It was oozing out of her asshole and pussy, her hair and face were sticky with it and her breasts were slimy out of drool and sperm. Her nipples were so sensitive and extended that she almost had a spontaneous orgasm just sliding her fingers over them.

She moaned and felt her pussy throb. The heat rose once again in her when she remembered the monstrous creatures using her body in every possible way. She moved her hand in between her thighs and started to rub her clit in heat. The feeling was ecstatic.

She clasped her left nipple between her fingers and came with a loud moan. Her whole body was shaking and a big amount of liquid came flooding out of her pussy. Her body relaxed and she fell asleep. Her dreams were full of huge, muscular creatures out of Hell, fucking her like she was their perfect little toy.

Published 
Written by KinkyAssBabe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments