Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""Copyright © 2022 by Elizabethwrites92 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.""

Jessica

After finishing breakfast I put my plate into the dishwasher. I kissed Thomas on his forehead before making my way upstairs to my office. I closed the office door behind me and grabbed a spiral notebook off of a stack that was barely used. I plopped down in my soft office chair and reclined back a bit.

I clicked the power button for my desktop and its screens came to life before me. I flipped through the notebook that I had grabbed until I came upon the end of the used portion. I opened the next blank page and wrote "ideas" as the header for the page. I put the end of the pen in my mouth as I lightly bit down on it and started to think about how I would go about figuring all of this out.

Being in public relations has a large basis in research and finding information. In truth though, I felt like I needed more of a seasoned veteran detective to have any chance of finding a lead to follow. The internet was a vast expanse of knowledge and information and as far as I was concerned, an infinite haystack that I could never find my needle in.

No, I don't need to worry I reminded myself. Just break this up into small pieces and steps. First I need to figure out what I need to be searching for. Once I can figure out some keywords I can start looking through results and begin to determine a refining process. It didn't need to be so overwhelming, although humanity has never rested on my shoulders before.

Pulling the pen from my mouth I began to write some general terms to research: Tentacles, tentacle sex, monster, creature, mirror, and slime. Starting a new line I continued. Telepathy, sexual, aphrodisiac, and energy.

I started by entering differing combinations of those words into the search engine. At first, I was greeted with what seemed like an endless onslaught of tentacle porn, tentacle drawings, and written tentacle stories. I opened tab after tab of these looking for any helpful hints or information but gathered none. I did however keep a few of the tabs open for later.

After an hour and a half of searching, I decided to take my first break. I opened one of the tabs that I hadn't closed and began pursuing some of the drawings on the site. There were a lot of talented artists making some amazing pieces depicting all sorts of tentacle debauchery. As I continued to scroll my left hand found its way into my panties and to my lips.

I started by slowly tracing my labia in slow strokes. Occasionally I would trace a curved line from my lips around my clit, avoiding it, and then to my mound. I repeated this process as I scrolled through the first few pages of tentacle porn.

I had never known this genre existed. I wasn't sure if I just naturally enjoyed it or after my experiences with Persephone, I now liked it. Guess it didn't matter because I was enjoying myself plenty. I moved to my clit and formed slow circles on it with my finger.

I leaned back further in my chair getting more into my masturbation and being a bit more vocal. My thoughts kept finding their way back to Persephone and became desires. She must have heard my thoughts because her voice soon filled my head.

"Do you want me to assist you in pleasuring yourself?"

"Yes," I responded without a moment of hesitation.

"How would you like me to give you pleasure?"

"I don't care. Just make me feel amazing."

That must have been all the instruction she needed as her head was once again quiet. I leaned back in my chair as far as I could and set both of my feet on the edge of my desk so that my legs were now raised. I wasn't sure what Persephone was thinking or planning to do but this was probably a good position if not slightly awkward.

I must have a mirror of some kind on one of the shelves of my bookcase because one of her white tentacles appeared there heading toward me. In my current state of mind, I couldn't picture what was mirrored but I honestly didn't care at that moment. I had been working my clit and edging myself closer to an orgasm. With my feet still propped up on my desk, I pulled down my pajama pants to my knees giving me better access.

From this angle, I could easily see between my legs and be able to observe everything, which only excited me more. The white tentacle that joined me was a thicker tentacle with a split along the top of it. The split made the head of the tentacle look like a pair of lips. It positioned itself at the now wet opening between my legs, hovering there.

The anticipation was killing me, but I knew Persephone would take care of my needs and more. The tentacle's lips parted and a light pink appendage began to emerge from it. The appendage closely resembled a tongue in shape. A mix of some sort of saliva and slime coated the tongue as it emerged from its sheath and dripped from itself and its lips.

My heart rate increased as my mind impatiently urged the new tongue appendage forward. The tip of the tongue found my clit as I withdrew my hand. The tongue was warm and slick against my nub. The sensation of the tongue was fairly similar to a human's tongue but slightly better.

The tongue tentacle began going down on me in earnest. It flicked its tip across my sensitive nub in varying directions and intensities. With each different combination, Persephone figured out which I liked and did not like. It was truly incredible that she could receive instantaneous feedback and custom tailor my pleasure for me.

Soon my hips were bucking as I clenched the armrests of my chair. The orgasm was pretty intense and Persephone lessened the intensity of her licking but did not entirely stop. This kept me in a state of prolonged orgasm without my clit becoming too sensitive and needing to stop.

As the first orgasm subsided I figured that would have been enough for Persephone but as it turned out she was only getting started. The tip of the tongue withdrew from my clit and angled itself down towards my pussy. It gave my entire pussy a few long and deep licks with its entire length which must have been around two feet.

Once my pussy was coated in the saliva and slime mixture the tip of the tongue moved to my opening. If my pussy was able to it would have pulled the tentacle inside of itself with its sheer willpower. Luckily I did not have to wait at all and the tip of the tongue entered my now extremely wet pussy. The warmth was a welcome sensation as more of its length worked its way inside of me, stretching my walls.

The tongue had reached the depth it wanted to it curled the tip of itself backward within me. I could feel the tip of the tongue now laying itself on top of the rest of its length inside of me. It certainly was a strange and new sensation to feel. The remainder of the tongue that was outside of my body curled upwards so that it was now laying against my clit and ending with a section against my mound.

I wasn't exactly sure what Persephone was planning with this setup but I quickly learned and was amazed. She would push the length of the tongue so that the exterior portion was rubbing against my mound and clit as it curled to enter my pussy. With each thrust inwards the tongue acted as a dildo penetrating me deeply. The interesting part was that Persephone kept the tip of the tongue against my g-spot with each thrust. So that with each thrust she was also stroking my g-spot.

I felt my toes curl and the muscles through my legs tighten. My eyes closed and I leaned my head back.

"Oh fuck. Yes, oh my God. Ooh, oh. Yes, just fuck me like that."

A second tentacle joined the first in the room, but I was unaware. I became aware when it poked the tip of itself against my nose. I opened my eyes to see it hovering in front of my face. I'm not sure if I recognized this one from before or if there was some sort of shared understanding Persephone and I now shared.

With my head still tilted back I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. The tentacle positioned itself above my mouth and began to slowly squirt some slime into my open mouth. I hungrily swallowed the slime and felt its effects spreading quickly through my body. The warm tingle spread from within, enhancing the feelings and sensations I was receiving.

My hips shook as the warm and slick tongue ran itself across my clit as it also fucked me like a dick while simultaneously fingering my g-spot. I wouldn't be able to last much longer and Persephone knew it. She kept the pace steady as my body matched her motions. My mind was so lost in the situation that I hadn't realized that I was no longer making sure my feet stayed balanced on my desk.

At the exact moment my feet began to slip off the edge of my desk, the tentacle portion of the tongue wrapped itself around my ankles holding them exactly where they had been when resting on the desk. So flawless was the catch that I hadn't even really noticed that my feet had slipped and had almost tumbled out of my chair.

I dug my hands and nails into my armrests as an intense orgasm crested through my body. My legs shook in the grasp of the tentacle and I had no control over their movements. The slime had stopped squirting into my mouth and I screamed out in pleasure that could have been described as a violent and aggressive moan.

Still, Persephone kept working the tongue on and inside my body, keeping me in that state of orgasm as long as I could handle it. The thrusts, the fingering, and the licking all blended in one fluid motion that was firing pleasure through every synapse of my brain.

I don't honestly know exactly how long I was in that state or how long the orgasm lasted. At one point my mouth simply hung open in a gasp as no sound escaped my mouth. Long deep exhales were all that my mind was capable of producing as I fully embraced an orgasm like none other.

Persephone must have known I hit my limit at some point as she withdrew the tongue from deep within me and retracted itself back into its tentacle. Persephone waited until I had recovered from my orgasm before resting my feet back on the ground and then retreating into the mirror she had come from.

All I could do for a few minutes was sit there in my chair and take deep breaths and bask in the residual bliss that was slowly dissipating. I finally regained enough composure to pull myself back up onto my chair and stood to pull up my pants. My erect nipples rubbed against the soft fabric of my shirt, dangerously enticing me back to a horny state.

I had had my break though, now it was time to get back to saving the world, no matter how ridiculous that sounded. I closed the tabs that were filled with tentacle porn and went back to my various searches. Another hour passed with nothing to show. I knew this wasn't going to be an easy task but if I was being honest with myself I was feeling discouraged.

"Perhaps I could be of assistance to you more in your search?"

"How do you mean Persephone?"

"Your core processing center, brain as you call it, is limited in its ability to process information quickly and thoroughly. "

"Is that supposed to be a nice way of saying that I am stupid?"

"No, of course not. In comparison to your species, you are of above-average intelligence. I am merely pointing out that your brain can only do so much by how it is built. Perhaps I could help it to better function."

"Uh, I'm not sure what you mean by that. I am definitely not signing up for brain surgery if that is what you are offering."

"No, I would not look to harm you at all. Your brain appears to function based on complex electrical impulses. I could merely interface and provide more processing power to your mind."

"You are sure this won't hurt me at all?"

"The process should not hurt you at all. I will simply be able to assist you in carrying this mental load."

"Alright, if you think it will help me and save the world I am up to giving it a try. If at any point I am getting hurt or need to stop, I am trusting you to stop."

"Of course."

I waited for either a tentacle to appear from my bookcase or to feel something in my head but nothing came. I wasn't sure how long I was supposed to wait or how long it took for Persephone to do what she was planning. Or had she already begun and I just hadn't realized it or felt a change in myself? Before I could ask her I heard my office door open behind me. Shit, Thomas must have come home.

I quickly spun around in my chair becoming acutely aware of the saliva and slime coating my sex and my hard nipples pointing out against my shirt. My brain was trying to figure out a reasonable explanation for all of this when I saw that one of Persephone's tentacles had opened the door so that a massive tentacle could enter. This tentacle was by far the thickest that I had seen. It must have been ten to twelve inches in diameter.

At the end of the massive tentacle was what I could best describe as a cluster of around thirty smaller tentacles extending from the large tentacle. They were arranged around the perimeter of the tip resembling a large hand. Upon seeing this I was honestly filled with doubt and a bit of fear. I was very hopeful that Persephone knew that there was no way any part of that could fit within my body, but then again I wasn't sure how much of human anatomy she knew.

"You can turn around and face your device, I will attach this when you are ready."

I spun back around facing my computer and composed myself as best I could. The tree trunk of a tentacle moved behind my back pushing itself upwards along my spine between myself and the back of the chair. The large hand made of tentacles now rested a foot above my head.

I heard a squelching noise of some sort but wasn't sure what it was. Behind me, a small opening in the middle of the tentacle had opened and very fine tendrils emerged from it and began gathering up my hair and making a ponytail of sorts. Once all of my hair was gathered and bunched together the tendrils began to pull my hair into the opening in the middle of the tentacle while the hand began to move closer to my head.

Once all of my hair was out of the way inside the opening the palm of the hand rested at the back of my head where the opening was. The tentacles that made up the hand began to slowly close themselves around my head. As each one closed there was a soothing sort of warmth that I felt in my head.

Once all thirty of the tentacles had closed my head was nearly completely covered in the tentacles wrapping around my head. All that remained uncovered was my face. The last length of tentacle that was resting against my neck closed the few fingers it had there on the back of my neck and it was done. Most of my head was encased in warm and wet tentacles, eliciting a yearning in my groin.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

It felt suddenly as if my mind was exploding in bright waves and flashes. My pupils dilated and my vision blurred. My thoughts raced through my mind but they were not singular but rather hundreds of thoughts existing and being thought of in parallel. The sensation of my mind being opened up and able to do so much all at once was overwhelming and caused me to feel nauseous.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to center myself amidst the endlessness of my mind. After a few minutes of breathing and I had myself under control. It was still my mind but it had been expanded more than it ever could have been before. As if a thousand of my minds were now all existing within my head at once and each could think independently as well as share information with each other.

"I think you are ready. I am going to give you the full potential now."

"That wasn't the full…"

I wasn't able to finish the thought as I once again reeled with the further opening of my mind. This time it was not as bad as the first as I could somewhat brace for it. When I fully recovered I realized that I had been leaned over myself, slack-jawed and drooling on my right breast through my pajama top. Not the most flattering thing to wake up to but it didn't even matter to me at that moment.

I pulled my head back up feeling the tentacles holding my head, lightly pulsing against my skull. My pupils were still dilated and my breathing was deep and purposeful. I grabbed the mouse and opened a new window. I typed in a new set of search criteria faster than I think any normal human being could.

I quickly opened each page and scrolled through it as fast as the computer was capable before closing it and moving on to the next search result. What would have taken me a half hour to read was instantly read as if there was some photographic memory in my head. Then each webpage was taken by one of the hundreds of minds within my head to analyze what it said.

Before long I had hundreds of my brains reading, processing, and searching through hundreds of search results, websites, and documents. Search results page after page, tab after tab, and window after window flew by my screen. The only limiting factor was the speed at which my computer was able to load the web pages and close them for the next to open.

Within an hour I had gone through at least a thousand search results and hundreds of my minds were combing through them. What would have likely taken me months was being accomplished in no time. As each result was finished being looked over the mind that had it would either discard it or keep it if it perhaps contained something useful.

There was a webpage discussing a cult in Michigan in which their prophet was said to be able to simply touch his followers and bestow upon them bliss eternal. This cult was nearly four decades old but had promise based on the description. There was some literature from this cult posted on the internet. Old pamphlets and "religious" documents. Several minds began to look further into this.

Another interesting find was an extremely obscure website that claimed to track paranormal activity, miracles of God, or other unexplainable phenomena. There was an entry for Maine a little over two decades ago. The description of the event was about as vague as it could be but does mention that God came down to bless his congregation. The website provided several links but all of them returned one error or another when trying to access them. Luckily one link had the link helpfully titled "Woodworth Times, MA 2004".

The other possible lead was an article discussing a man in Louisiana claiming that a monstrous squid had bestowed upon him the power of God. That God wanted him to convert all of humanity into his followers so that he could save them. The website providing this information looked like it was put together by someone who had no idea what they were doing. It did provide a news article clipping that was thirty years old discussing what the man had claimed. The article was aimed at making it clear the man was crazy, but I wasn't sure that he was.

Digging further into those possible leads turned up more information. The unfortunate part was that since these were decades-old a lot of information wasn't online. I found the location of the first cult through some more digging but there were no news articles discussing it online that I could find. Outside of websites discussing old cults or showing old cult propaganda literature.

The second lead was even more limited. I was not able to learn anything further on the subject online. All I could find was something had occurred in a place likely called Woodworth in Maine. I sent an email to the owner of the paranormal website inquiring if they had more information but I wasn't holding my breath. These two seemed the least likely leads.

The squid God was very interesting to me. I would imagine thirty years ago someone would call what was currently attached to my head a part of a squid. I found the town that this man was from and sounded like where he preached to his followers. Not sure how he could have gained followers but if he had the help of Hades based on the orgasm I just had I could understand.

In total it had taken me two hours to scroll through what were thousands of websites, news articles, videos, and discussion boards. The hundreds of minds within my head began to quiet down as they finished their thinking. I was left with my mind and the three other promising leads. The others were quiet in the background with all of the knowledge they had gained.

"Jessica, I need you to relax and unfocus your mind. Sharing my mind is easier than removing it. This must be a slow process to keep you safe. As I pull away each of your minds must join together again and process all of the information they have learned together. You are perfectly safe and your mind will be fine, we must simply take it slowly."

I took a few deep calming breaths and relaxed my body and closed my eyes. I could slowly feel each of my minds combining. Massive amounts of knowledge and information were flowing through my head as if I was learning it all in an instant. Mind after mind began to form one.

There was something else though. Not my thoughts or minds. A feeling, or rather feelings saturating the backdrop of my mind. A sort of barely existent membrane. Perhaps not conscious, merely existent.

As my mind continued to form back into one I focused on that near nonexistent membrane. Focusing on it I could feel gentle waves that nearly felt like small pulses of emotions. The motions would fire through my body in rapid succession. Each lasting a fleeting moment before the next consumed me.

I didn't know what I was feeling or why, but I felt drawn to it. I realized too late that this was not some gentle tide but rather a riptide pulling me in. I had gotten too close and now could not escape its pull.

The emotions intensified and overwhelmed me, unable to block them out. Crushing sadness, unlike anything I had ever felt or could have ever thought possible to exist. Anger that made my blood boil in a fraction of a second and left me gritting my teeth and wanting to tear anything within my grasp to pieces.

A deep, endless plunging apathy pulled me under a dark ocean where it felt as if I was drowning. So many other sensations, emotions, and other feelings riddled me. One after another, I soon realized that I could not even understand a fraction of what I was feeling. Emotions and sensations my human mind was incapable of comprehension.

With each new emotion, it felt as if a tsunami was crashing against my mind. Threatening to tear me from this spot and effortlessly fling me into the depths of that membrane. The realization came that there was nothing I could do to brace my feeble mind against this unrelenting force.

Wave after wave broke against my mind, its riptide pulling me in deeper. Bright flashes consumed my head as if my very mind itself were being blinded. Within the end of the flashes, I could almost see images.

Structures of some kind, not human-made but made by some form of intelligence. Flash, some sort of organism in no way resembles a human being or anything that would be found on earth. Flash, a white tentacle cradling some sort of creature in a comforting fashion.

More emotions crashed and a humming pain in the back of my mind began. Flash, a city clearly of another species consumed by black tentacles. They were crisscrossing the city and landscape. Moving and writhing with bodies at the ends of many of them. Noises filled the city that I somehow instinctively knew were sounds of pleasure for this species.

Flash, a different city engulfed in some sort of flames. Buildings and structures were collapsing and lay in ruin. The black tentacles had spread to cover the city now crumbling.

Flash, a planet floating in the darkness of space shrouded in darkness. As it rotated around its star the surface of the planet was revealed by its light. The planet looks as if it had been hit with a massive hammer. It was fractured into hundreds of pieces that now floated in the place that had once been occupied by that whole planet. Some of the pieces of the planet still glowed a mix of bright yellow, orange, and purple.

Flash, the black tentacles reaching out filling my vision. They were not reaching out in a memory or vision. They were reaching out specifically to me. Their darkness filled my field of view and soon surrounded me. I struggled and flailed but my mind was behaving as if it was in a vat of thick syrup. I began to fill with terror.

Another bright flash, nothing was visible. Then another followed by a much longer flash. A wave of euphoria flooded my body and I could feel myself gasping for breath. My head felt like it was nursing a hangover straight from hell and my mouth was as dry as I think it has ever been.

I was back in my office chair, reality surrounding me. I brought my right hand up to my head and felt for the crown of tentacles but all that was there was a thick layer of slime from where they had been. On top of the hangover threatening me, there was an undeniable horniness coursing through me.

My pajama pants were soaked and my nipples were standing as erect as a soldier. I pushed myself out of my desk chair and made my way to the bedroom. Pulling a white lace box off of a shelf in the closet I quickly opened it and pulled out what I wanted.

Once in the bathroom, I threw my clothes with reckless abandon into a corner. I propped one of my feet on top of the toilet seat lid and placed my left hand against the bathroom mirror in front of me. The ribbed dildo in my hand had no resistance to entering me due to the saliva, slime, and my wetness.

As I worked the dildo into myself it wasn't enough. I leaned my forehead against the mirror so that it was now resting against it. I stared into my own sex-starved eyes and I turned on the mini vibrator and brought it to rest on my clit. With one hand working the dildo and the other holding the vibrator in place I was now quickly on the path to the orgasm I needed.

In my heightened state, it didn't take long. Soon I was orgasming and felt the shivers of it run through my body. That wasn't enough though, I needed more. There was still a burning desire for another orgasm within me.

A few minutes later I was orgasming again this one seeming to last longer but still, I was not satisfied. This latest orgasm didn't seem to stamp out any of the horniness running rampant like a forest fire within me.

Another orgasm lasted longer, followed by another orgasm. As I stared into my own eyes in the mirror I could see my mouth held open, moans and screams escaping it. My eyes looked almost crazed with desire.

Another orgasm flowed through my body. I needed more, right this instant. My hands furiously worked the dildo into and out of my pussy. My sex was so wet it was dripping down the dildo, running over my fingers, and dripping to the floor. My other hand worked the vibrator on its highest setting right against my clit.

By now my body had a sheen of sweat covering it and my hair was matted to my head from the slime from the tentacles. My breasts shook with each spasm of orgasm my body achieved with my nipples pointing as hard as they could. If only I had more hands because my breasts were craving attention.

Another orgasm and for the first time, it felt like the wildfire might have gotten smaller. Another orgasm followed, this one lasting nearly three minutes, leaving my legs weak.

Another orgasm followed shortly, with another shortly thereafter. The wildfire was being extinguished and I could see my body in the mirror. My hand was drenched in saliva, slime, and my juices. My body was dripping sweat now from however many orgasms I had achieved so far.

Still, I needed more, so another orgasm came. I was screaming at myself in the mirror, not in anger but in utter bliss. That was all my brain could form to express what I was feeling. Another orgasm rocked me then another.

This last one must have lasted five minutes but it could have been an eternity. I stared at myself in the mirror my mouth hung open and silent. My brain had given up trying to create any sound to express itself. My hands went limp and the dildo slid effortlessly out of my soaked and clenching pussy to the ground followed by the vibrator.

I stood there shaking feeling the orgasm while staring at myself. The vibrator was skidding around the ground below me but I couldn't have given a shit. Staring at myself I had extinguished the wildfire and was so consumed by this last orgasm.

As it faded I could feel the cool air against the sweat coating my body. I braced myself against the sink and took in massive gulps of air not realizing I had been holding my breath through parts of the orgasm.

As I recovered from this experience I kept staring at myself in the mirror. My forehead and nose pressed against it. My eyes were reflected back as one big eye but I couldn't break my own eye contact. The finale of the orgasms finally came and I let out a soft gasp.

Published 
Written by elizabethwrites92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments