Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""Copyright © 2023 by Elizabethwrites92 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.""

Jessica

Unsure of what to do, I froze in fear and stared across the length of the church. There, in the burned remains of the threshold, Emma stood holding a shotgun. While I was far from an expert on weapons, I could clearly see that she had it aimed right at me - and I was also pretty sure that what I had just heard would be my only warning shot.

“So.. I’ll take a wild guess and say that your name isn’t actually Julie?” Emma said from the doorway.

I had forgotten to lie about my name, but I doubted it would help the situation. My eyes darted around the church looking for a path through which I could escape the madwoman shooting at me. How quickly would I be able to get to cover, or far enough away that her gun wouldn’t hit me?

Instead of an escape, I spotted a second person through a window - patrolling the church with a shotgun in hand. Bringing my gaze back around to my would-be assailant I found a second person behind her, waiting just outside the church. While I couldn’t see their hands, the ongoing theme led me to believe that they too had a firearm.

“There’s no point in running, Hon, I’m just looking to talk with you,” Emma said - clearly noticing my frantic search for escape.

Was she truly only looking to talk?  I couldn’t see any reason for bringing a gun to a conversation, and she had already shot it once.  I had to make a decision quickly before these people lost their patience.  I decided that my best course of action was to try and protect myself.  I made a less-than-graceful lunge forward, enough to get myself behind the podium I had knocked over.

“You’ll forgive me if I don’t believe that you just want to talk.  Seeing as you have already tried to kill me.”

“Hon, if I had been trying to shoot you, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”

My heart was beating hard in my chest.  Was she telling the truth?  I grabbed the locket around my neck and held it tight within my hands.

“Persephone, what am I supposed to do?  I don’t know what to do.”

The reply came quickly, but was far from what I had hoped.

“I do not know.  I do not believe that you are capable of fighting your way out of here - even with my help.”

“So what am I supposed to do, just get shot?”

“No Jessica, I will do my best to protect you from their weapons.  I must say though that if that is what is to come it would be in my best interest and thus yours as well for me to feed.”  

“Right now?  You have to be shitting me,” I said mentally but could feel the slight surge of excitement course through my body.

“I am not, as you said, shitting you.  I cannot know what is to come and I think it would be best that I am as capable as possible to defend you if the need arises.”

“Okay, okay, okay.  Just keep me alive.”

“I want nothing more than that.”

I could feel the locket nestled between my cleavage open as a few tendrils emerged from it.  The tendrils were no thicker than human hairs, as several strands headed towards my breasts to either side of them. They dragged their lengths against my skin, sending tickles and shivers throughout my body.  

Before the ends of the lengths had even reached my breasts, my nipples were hard and poking against my bra.  They began to push themselves under my bra, sending goosebumps across my breasts.  The thin filaments began to twist their lengths around my restrained breasts and nipples.

My head began to feel light as I was overcome with arousal as well as the stimulation.  More tendrils emerged from the locket and joined the others around my breasts, forming a fibrous cocoon around my breasts.  The strands tightened and loosened in unison with the others around them, massaging my chest.  With each tightening, small amounts of slime excreted from their surface.

The locket opened fully as I felt the cold metal pressing against the flushed skin of my breasts.  More tendrils pushed themselves from the locket tracing their way down my body.  Warmth and a tingling sensation followed the angel hairs as they traveled.  

Soon the fine strands found themselves at the top of my panties and the thin fabric was no obstacle for them.  They found their way to my hot and waiting core.  The thin tentacle hairs gathered to each side of my opening.  They lightly pressed against my lips, pulling them apart, and leaving my entrance unobstructed.

Some of the tendrils formed another much smaller cocoon around my clit.  Their pulsing of tightening and loosening was threatening to make me lose control.  A collection of the strands began to twist themselves together until they had formed a dick.  They squeezed themselves tight and the dick became covered in slime as its head pushed against my opening.  

As the head passed into me I leaned back harder against the podium behind me.  It was taking every ounce of focus that I had to keep myself upright and out of Emma’s line of sight.  As more and more of the tendril dick entered me I couldn’t hold back my soft moans.  I couldn’t cover my mouth without losing balance and falling over.  Hopefully, she was far enough away that she couldn’t hear me.  

I realized that Persephone had pressed her full length into me as I felt it begin to pull out of me.  My pussy could feel the emptiness as her dick withdrew, but I knew it would only be momentary.  As the head reached the very edge of my entrance she pushed back into me.  I felt my face flush with heat as I drifted in Persephone’s bliss.  

I rallied my mind and thought, “How long do you think you need to feed for?”

“I am not sure precisely, since we do not know what is to come.  I think it would be best if I continue to pleasure you for as long as I can.  Perhaps even while defending you or while we escape.”

My attention was pulled from my conversation when I heard the crunching of footfalls on the debris lining the church’s floor.  Someone was coming my way. This is how it all ends for me?  God, what will Thomas think?  Would he even find out what happened to me or would I simply go “missing?”

Emma walked up to the podium and stopped next to it.  She leaned against it with arms crossed looking down at me.  The first thing I noticed was that she was no longer holding the gun.  What was she thinking?  My mind was still groggy from the sexual euphoria Persephone was bestowing upon me.

“Now don’t go getting any ideas about attacking me.  Ralph is back there with his hunting rifle and he can shoot a flea off a dog’s ass at a hundred yards.”

While the expression was new, the meaning was clearly conveyed.  This “Ralph” could and would shoot me if Emma thought it necessary.  Could I attack this woman and use her as a hostage to demand they let me go?  Emma was clearly a bit older than me and maybe that was an advantage for me.  Judging by the way she handled her gun and her bravery in approaching me unarmed told me that I might want to think better of that plan.  

“So, now why don’t you tell me your actual name and how wound up at a church that hasn’t existed for a long time?  One whose records have been completely erased,” she said, staring down at me expectantly.

I suddenly felt very foolish crouched behind this podium, ignoring the fact that a tentacled being was sexually satisfying at that exact moment.  Was this someone that I could trust or was this someone under Hades' influence?  I suppose the only option I really had was to take a chance and hope for the best.

“I’m sorry I lied to you.  My name is actually Jessica.”

“Well, that’s a good start.  Nice to meet you, Jessica.  Now would you mind telling me what you are doing here?  There are a lot of people who are not happy that you are here,” she said motioning with her eyes to the people patrolling the church.

“I’m… uh, trying to learn more about the town’s history.  I was just interested in it.”

“Sweetie, let me tell you something.  We don’t get visitors to our tiny town and there certainly isn’t anyone who’s interested in our history.  So I am going to ask for the last time, what are you doing here?”

“I am here looking into something that might have happened here a while ago.”

“Well as you can see, there was a fire, a terrible event but that’s about all.  Otherwise, our town doesn’t have much more going on.”

“I wasn’t looking into a fire.  I didn’t even know about the fire until after I had arrived.  What I was looking into is what happened before the fire.”

Emma’s face didn't give anything away as she stared at me with a bored yet inquisitive look.  Did she really think that I was here about this fire?  Had I gotten this all wrong?

“Listen, I know that this will sound crazy but I came here looking into this church.  A church that was worshipping a creature.”

As I spoke that word I saw the slightest motion in Emma’s right hand.  Suddenly there were three men in the church, standing against the walls around us in a triangle, each with a gun in hand - clearly held at the ready.  The one named Ralph walked up the center aisle meeting Emma as she backed away from me, handing her back her shotgun.

“Now I might be a bit hard of hearing, what exactly did you just say?”

Shit, I fucked up.  They either think that I am crazy or they work for Hades and will probably kill me, there’s no escape.

Persephone’s voice in my head brought a calm to me, “They are not angry with you, they are actually quite afraid.  I don’t sense Hades here with them either.  I will continue to pleasure you and feed, in case this situation changes, as long as that is alright with you.”

With a slight sigh of relief, I conclude that they probably aren’t going to kill me because they work for Hades. They just think that I’m crazy, which might not warrant execution.

“I said I was looking into a church worshipping some kind of creature or monster.  I found an article online that mentioned it and came to look into it.”

Shit, here goes nothing.

“If that really did happen then I am worried that we are in grave danger.  I think the creature that showed up here is back, and is trying to enslave all of us.”

Emma’s eyes remained fixed on me as the men started to exchange worried glances. She was clearly sizing me up, determining whether I was telling the truth or not.

“What makes you say something that crazy?”

"I can’t say how but I came upon information that Hades might have returned and that he wants to finish what he started here.”

“Who is this Hades?"

“Oh, sorry, Hades is what I named the tentacle creature that comes out of mirrors.”

By the crowd’s reaction, you would think that I had just blasphemed God in the middle of Sunday mass.  Color drains from the men’s faces and their hold on their weapons tightened.  Looking back at Emma I could see that even she was struggling to hide the fear on her face.  

“You said this thing travels through mirrors?  Have you seen or been exposed to it?”

“Yes, it comes through mirrors as if they were lakes, but no - I haven’t been exposed to Hades”

“Then how do you know of its existence?”

“Someone told me about him.  They gave me a grave warning that he would destroy our world if he could.  That is all I’m going to say though.”

Emma looked at me for a long while.  Not sure if she was sizing me up or trying to figure out what to do.  Finally, she gave a nod of her head and the men in the church closed in.

“Jessica, I think you need to take a ride with me.  Why don’t you give Ralph your car keys so that he can follow behind in your car?  We wouldn’t want to leave it out here.”

I wasn’t sure what to do but I wasn't honestly sure that I had much of a choice.  I pulled my keys out of my purse and handed them to Ralph who had his hand extended expectantly.  He made his way out of the church heading towards my car.  

“Why don’t you ride with me Hon?” Emma stated, rather than asked.  

Getting up was far more difficult than I thought it would be.  Persephone was continuing to knead my breasts in their cocoons and the dick between my legs was continuing its thrusts into me.  I followed her to her truck, as best I could, which was parked a little ways from the church.  The three men who had been in the church all followed us out, each keeping an eye on me.  Now that we were outside, I could see that there were several other men and women around the church.  This was quite the welcoming party.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

I climbed into Emma’s truck and waited as she stowed the shotgun in the back seat before getting in the driver’s seat.  Being seated was much easier for me as Persephone continued to ravage my body.  She started up the engine and then rolled down the windows letting the refreshing air in.  As we began to drive away I noticed several other cars come to life and begin following us, including my own car.  As the church began to disappear in the side view mirror I heard someone shouting that they needed two people to secure the basement.

We drove in complete silence, Emma not even glancing in my direction for the entire ride.  Her hands gripped the steering wheel so tightly her knuckles were white and she had a thousand-yard stare that I didn’t want to interrupt.  I only hoped that I could continue to keep myself from moaning.  It was lucky that she had rolled the windows down as I was sure if she hadn’t there would have been no way that she wouldn’t have been able to smell my arousal.  


Soon we pulled off of the paved road and began driving what could at best be called a dirt path.  We continued in what seemed like a random direction, further and further into the forest. As we kept driving I felt the panic building - they were going to kill me and dump my body deep in the forest!  

As the panic began to well up in me I noticed a roof in the distance between some trees.  I had seen this roof before I thought, but from a different angle when I was coming into town.  Why were they taking me there?

We pulled up to the front of the building and parked at the front doors.  Off to the side was a small parking lot that had a few cars in it.  Looking up I could see that most of the building and parking lot were covered by the trees surrounding it.  It was almost as if someone had planned to make this place as difficult as possible to find.

Emma opened her door and got out of her vehicle.  As I moved to follow her the front doors of the building opened allowing two armed men and an unarmed woman to come out.  Emma walked up to the woman and began speaking with her clearly about me as the woman glanced over to me several times.  The two men had placed themselves between me and the two women.  

Once their conversation was done Emma motioned for me to join her.  As I walked towards her the two men parted making room for me.  I reached Emma and saw my car in the parking lot along with the others.

“Jessica, this is Stephanie, she is our resident doctor.”

I extend my hand out of habit to greet her.  She gives Emma a nervous glance and shakes my hand.


“We have something that we think you should see,” Emma says as she motioned towards the doors.  

As I follow the two women through the doors and into the building I hear the two armed men follow behind us, closing and locking the door once everyone was inside. We were met by a small waiting space, across the room was a door that looked like it was from a prison, and next to it was a window with a metal mesh inside of it.

Oh shit, no, this was probably the town jail or prison.  They hadn’t believed me about Hades and they brought me here.  Of course, I had been so stupid.  They even introduced me to their doctor who is probably here to label me as crazy and admit me until they can ship me out of their town.  I turn around trying to make my way out the front doors but the two men are blocking me.  Guards, they are guards and they are here to make sure that no one escapes.

“Could you please follow us this way,” Emma said while Stephanie unlocked the door leading deeper into the building.

I didn’t have a choice, I followed Stephanie through the door followed by Emma.  We walked down a long hallway before reaching another door.  Stephanie unlocked it and we progressed into another hallway, this one lined with windowed doors. As we walked by them I glanced into each - they were all padded cells, empty apart from a bed and table in each. I thought it obvious that this was a psych ward. I thought I was going willingly to my imprisonment. That was, until we came to the next doorway.


Before it was even unlocked I could hear sounds from inside, and as Stephanie unlocked it I was greeted with a wave of noises that had no place in a hospital - a mixture of moans and other sounds of pleasure. As we walked through the door we entered a large circular room, with beds and various seating areas around its edges. What really grabbed my attention, though, was the collection of at least thirty people in various stages of sex.


“What, what the fuck is this?” I blurted out.

“I know this can be a bit much to take in at once, but I promise that I will explain,” Emma said, walking up beside me.

“You’re going to explain to me why you brought me to some sort of sex club?  Honestly, I can’t quite think of a single good reason for it”


“This is not a sex club. These are patients in our care” - Stephanie responded.

Spinning around to look at her, and then back around to Emma. They actually looked serious.

“What the fuck is she talking about?  I do admit that I am no medical expert but I’m pretty sure orgies aren’t regularly prescribed as treatments.”


The wave of sadness washing over Emma’s face made me feel almost as bad as if I had said something actually offensive.

“Jessica, these are victims of Hades. The carnage before you is some of what he leaves in his wake” Persephone said in my head.

“What? What do you mean?” I replied.

At the sight of Emma's curious expression, I realized that I said that out loud. Before she got the chance to question me, I turned to her.

“These are the citizens from your town?  The people that Hades used?”


The statement alone seems to have stilled some of Emma’s doubts.

“That is correct.”


There were groups of varying sizes throughout the room. Not a piece of clothing in sight, apart from four men and women in white who were standing around the room. None of them were armed, but it’s apparent that they were here to watch and keep the “patients” under control. I suddenly found myself walking around the perimeter of the room in a bizarre state of fascination and embarrassment. I had watched porn before, so I have seen other people have sex, but I had never actually seen it like this. Not in the real world, right in front of me.

I stopped, looking at a group of five women laying on the ground in a pentagram - each of them eating out the woman in front while being eaten out by the woman behind them. They were all moaning and gasping into each other, tirelessly continuing their task.

“What is going on, Persephone? Why are they like this?”

“Hades goes world to world, dimension to dimension feasting and consuming all the energy he can from every species he encounters.  The same way that I must feed off of you to survive and enter your world.  When he conquers a world all that remains is a species that endlessly pleasure itself to feed him.  He feasts off countless worlds and species.  Very few have ever been able to escape his grasp.  I  believe that this is the end result for those who are severed from him.”

"He gives his victims unimaginable pleasure that they can’t possibly achieve on their own. Each touch, lick, sensation, and orgasm is elevated to a degree beyond anything they could imagine. Using this, he enslaves entire species to feed him. Since he was cut off from this world, these people are trapped trying to achieve the orgasmic heights Hades bestowed upon them. Looking at these women you might notice that while they’re pleasuring each other, none of them is orgasming. This is the end result of being severed from him.”

“So you’re saying that Hades basically ruined sex for all of these people?”

“I suppose so. They can no longer achieve the bliss they yearn for and are thus stuck trying to chase it down any way they can, but they won’t be able to.”

Looking away from the five women I spot a smaller group of three men and one woman. One of the men is laying on his back, with the woman on top riding him with no regard for the people around her. Behind the woman is a second man, kneeling with his cock sliding in and out of her ass. The final man is standing in front of her as she sucks him off with an intense urgency.

Each of them is bathed in pleasure, and none of them looks unwilling or unhappy to partake. They are simply sex-crazed people starved for an orgasm they will not be able to reach.

Further back in the room is a row of women who look to be kneeling on the ground. As I get closer I can see that they are each seated on a Sybian machine, with their heads thrown back in pleasure as their legs twitch from ecstasy with trails of their juices coating and dripping down the machines.

Standing there observing the carnage certainly stirred something within me, I couldn’t help but notice that I was getting pretty excited myself. I still don’t know whether the hotness of people being so free, carelessly indulging their every sexual whim, or if I actually wanted to join them and get lost in a world of endless pleasure seeking.  Persephone’s hidden actions were not helping my situation either.  She continued to caress my breasts as her tendrils softly and subtly thrust into me.  Thank God the smell of sex was so strong in this room, otherwise, someone would have likely noticed.

Looking around the room and its occupants in various positions and pairings I saw several collections of sex toys spread around, some presently in use, but others waiting on various surfaces. In the lights of the room, several glistened with saliva and other bodily fluids.

The cacophony of moans, grunts, and exclamations mixed with the sight of so much sex was overwhelming.  Each direction I looked I was staring at a new sexual scene.  Everyone here was trying desperately to achieve what Persephone gave me whenever I wanted.  I couldn’t imagine what I would be willing to do to achieve orgasms like the ones she gave.

Having circled the room I ended up back with Emma and Stephanie. They both stood where I had left them, watching me walk around and take in the room and speaking to each other as I did.

“How long have they been like this?” I asked after a few seconds.

“Since the day we rescued them from the church,” Stephanie replied.

“How did you do that? And if it happened so long ago, why are they still like this?”

“You will have to talk with Emma about what happened. As for why they are still like this, I am not entirely sure. It took us some time to realize that there was an issue at all.”

Looking in Emma’s direction I noticed that she was no longer watching either Stephanie or me, but instead watching a group of people on the other side of the room with a distant stare. A man had a woman riding him in a reverse cowgirl position, while another woman rode his face. Emma appeared to be completely lost in the moment.

“Emma?” Stephanie asked while gently tapping her shoulder.

“Sorry, just lost in thought. It’s been quite an eventful day on account of you popping up here in our town,” she replied while looking back at me.

“You could take a minute if you -” Stephanie began before Emma cut her off. 

“That won’t be necessary. As you can see, the good doctor takes care of all the affected citizens and has been working on their rehabilitation for years.”

“Have you made any progress?” I asked Stephanie, the intensity with which she was observing her shoes gave me all the answers I needed.

“I read about the church Charlotte started in the paper. That was the church you found me at, so this all started with her then? Which one is she?”

“She is not with the rest,” Stephanie replied.

“Why not?”

“I can take you to see her,” Emma said, with a serious look on her face.


“Emma, are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“I’ll be fine, Doctor.”

“If you would please come with me, Jessica,” Emma said while motioning to another locked door at the back of the room.

I followed Emma to the door leaving Stephanie standing alone, she looked concerned but hadn’t spoken up further. Emma led me through the next door, and as it closed behind us I heard the click of a heavy-duty lock telling me that I could only go forward.

Walking down another short hallway we found yet another locked steel door. Emma pulled out a key and unlocked it, holding it open for me. On the other side of the threshold was yet another corridor with one last door. This one looked even heavier than the rest, the steel structure seemed capable of withstanding a truck ramming into it. In the door was a single pane of security glass with metal wiring intertwined within it. Emma let the door close behind us and motioned me forward. Tentatively stepping toward the door, not knowing what I expected to find on the other side. Reaching the window, I leaned on the door and looked inside.

Published 
Written by elizabethwrites92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments