Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abigail

”Abigail? Are you in here? Why did you have me come so early to practice today?” Megan said as she entered the women’s locker room.

I stood behind one of the locker banks, feeling my heartbeat in my chest. Not from worry but from the pure excitement of what was to come. I had texted Megan to come to swim practice early for today and she had listened. I’d better pop out before she begins to wonder where I am.

“Hey, girl! Sorry. I was just putting my stuff in my locker. Glad you could make it a bit early for me.”

“Hey Chica, no worries but it had better be for a good reason. You know I hate dragging my ass out of bed this early for practice, let alone anything else.”

“I know, and I really appreciate it. I think I slept on my shoulder funny and it’s real tight. I was hoping that you could help me out real quick before practice. I wouldn’t be able to get the PT to treat it for a few days.”

“Yeah girl, I got ya. But I definitely didn’t need to be up this early for that. Could have been like five minutes before practice.”

“I know, I know. I really appreciate it. Let me just get changed real quick,” I said.

“You need to change for this?”

“I was figuring we’d do it in the sauna, thinking the heat will help to ease everything up some more. Also, sauna.”

Based on her expression Megan wasn’t super excited but she eventually said “Ugh, fine just hurry up.”

I duck back to my locker and remove my clothes, stuffing them into the locker. I grabbed one of the towels I had brought over before Megan arrived and wrapped it around my torso tightly. I slipped on some sandals and popped back into the walkway where Megan was still standing.

“You’re seriously not going to change? You are going to sweat your tits off in there,” I say to her.

She rolls her eyes at me but before she can respond I throw her a towel and tell her to hurry up. She takes it and walks into a row of lockers. Her back is to me as she begins stripping off her clothes. From where I am standing I can just make out a little less than half of her body. I watch as she pulls her shirt over her head, followed by her sports bra.

From my angle, I couldn’t see her breasts, but it was not like I had never seen them before. Next, she slid off her shorts and panties and stowed them in her locker. Then she took the towel I had thrown to her and wrapped herself up. As she turned to me I averted my gaze and acted as if I was impatiently waiting.

“About time, took you long enough,” I say.

“Yeah, yeah fuck you.”

“Ooh, are you offering?” I ask her while raising an eyebrow.

“Quit fucking around and let’s go.”

“Aye, aye. Just grab some more towels on your way,” I respond as I head to the sauna.

Megan heads off to grab some more towels while I hit the sauna controls. Once the sauna is on I make my way inside and set the bundle of towels I brought with down. From between them, I pull out a bottle of massage oil while leaving the other surprise hidden there for later. Megan quickly joins me in the sauna carrying her towels.

“I figure I’ll lay down, does that work for you?”

Megan flashes me a thumbs-up sign and I start laying out towels on the wooden bench. Once there are enough to accommodate me I lay down on them. My towel is still around my torso as I lay down. I watch as Megan heads toward me.

‘I left the oil by my feet. Thanks again.”

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s get this over with.”

“It’s my right shoulder, at the base of my neck.”

Megan stands in front of me now and shakes the bottle before squirting some of it onto my back. The oil is cool but feels nice in the warming sauna. Megan begins rubbing the oil around with her hands. Her warm hands on my body feel good and I relax on the bench.

She begins to work her hands across my neck and back, gently massaging the muscles in the area. She’s taking her time, and I really appreciate it. Megan and I have been best friends for many years now. I feel somewhat bad for luring her here under false pretenses but I want to share the ecstasy with her.

Megan works the muscles a bit tougher now, and I could honestly just continue to lay here while she works my body over. There is a plan and the voice Rachel says is her, no our Master has told me what I must do. I do not want to disappoint my Master.

I begin to sit up. “I don’t think you’re going to be able to get it from that angle. It might be better if I sit up for you” I say.

As I am getting up I look behind me and can just barely see Megan nipples below the towel. They are pressing hard against the thick fabric. Master had assured me that Megan would be aroused and ready for me, but I didn’t understand what he meant or how that would happen. Clearly whatever he had planned to do was working.

I sat upright on the bench and Megan moved in to sit behind me. Soon her hands were back on my neck and shoulder massaging me. I let out some small gasps as she worked the muscles beneath her strong grip. Getting lost in the enjoyment of the massage, but I needed to stay focused.

I let her continue to massage me for a few more minutes before I decided to make my next move. I slightly moved my left arm that I had strategically placed the towel beneath to hold it in place. Once I had moved my arm the towel around my torso dropped away. Megan stopped massaging me when the towel fell away from my body, leaving my upper half completely bare.

“Don’t stop, you had the spot,” I say back to her.

This seems to snap her back to her task and helps her overlook the new development. By this point, I can feel my body getting excited. My nipples are hard and it is taking all of my willpower to not slip a hand between my legs. Stay focused and be rewarded, stay focused and be rewarded.

Another few minutes pass before I finally decide that I am ready for the next step. This would be the make-it-or-break-it choice. No time like the present. Megan is going to be thanking me so much.

“I’m feeling much better now, thanks so much. here, switch with me. I owe you as much.”

“Oh, I’m good.”

“Oh come on. These hands are magical,” I say while giving some jazz hands.

“Fine.”

I hop up from the bench in excitement, leaving my towel behind. Megan realizes that but before she can say something I am seated behind her on a towel. I put some oil on my hands and start softly rubbing her neck. I can feel her quickly relax into it and can tell that my being nude behind her is not a big enough issue to have me stop.

I slowly run my hands up and down the length of her neck out to the ends of her shoulders. I slowly move my way inwards to begin spreading the oil at the base of her neck between her shoulder blades. Her breathing has relaxed and she is definitely getting into the massage.

As I take one hand off to grab more oil I stop at my pile of towels first. I slip out the small four-inch circular mirror that Rachel had given me after our escapade. I quickly lay it on the towel behind me a mere inch from my butt. Not wanting her to wonder what I was doing I grabbed the oil bottle, putting more on my hands and returning them to her.

I’m focused on the shapely body in front of me, and can’t see the mirror I had just laid down. Its surface was moving like a pebble had been dropped onto it causing little waves. Then from the center came a two-inch thick black length. This was who Rachel said our Master was.

The black tentacle brought itself between my ass cheeks and began pushing itself forward. I feel it part my cheeks as it slithers underneath me and is soon rubbing against my exposed pussy. It continues traveling forward until enough of it has protruded from between my legs to curl upward and also rub my clit.

I bite my lip while trying to stop myself from making any noise as the length begins to rub itself forward and back against my sensitive areas. I’m getting distracted and am not focusing on Megan’s massage. I refocus on her and continue to slowly work my way further down her back. So far I have made it to just above the towel she still has wrapped around herself.

“Hey, I forgot that I got this new massage oil that’s supposed to be really good. Want to give it a try?”

“Sure,” she responds breathily.

It sounds like she is enjoying this more than a normal massage. I withdraw a hand and bring it down to between my legs. I slide my palm up and down the tentacle length there while also rubbing my lips. I pull my hand away now coated with the slime my Master produces as well as my wetness.

I spread the slime between my two hands and then bring them back to Megan’s body. Within a few seconds of the slime touching her body she has begun to be more vocal. I can feel her breathing getting deeper through her back. She is also letting out small sighs and gasps. I don’t blame her, I know exactly how amazing this feels.

I slip my hand back between my legs and coat it again before massaging more of it into her neck. Her body is now rising to meet my hands and she is making it clear that she wants more of this. My hips are grinding on the tentacle in rhythm with its motion, just slightly enough so that it isn’t noticed.

I don’t know if it is just me or not but at this moment I swear I can feel Megan’s pleasure. As if I can feel my touch through her body. Each caress of her soft skin, or every gentle massage on her muscles. I am filled with this overwhelming desire, a desire for me. An almost animalistic lust that I want nothing more than to release. It’s not how I am feeling though, it is how Megan is feeling.

I decide to take my chance now and with fresh hands of slime I start at her collar bones but instead of pulling towards her back, I bring my hands down. I can feel my fingertips hit the edge of the towel’s fabric and then push under it. As I am greeted with Megan’s breasts in my hands she turns her head to me. With one hand she pulls my head to hers and embraces me in a deep kiss. Her towel falls away from her body as I press my hands under it.

One of Megan’s hands slides up the side of my face and grabs a handful of my hair lightly. She really is enjoying this, I had doubted my Master but he had been right. I am sitting in the sauna with my best friend’s breasts in my hands while she is deeply kissing me. This all just feels right somehow, maybe she and I had just never seen each other truly.

I cupped Megan’s breasts and ran the palms of my hands over her nipples. Slowly I massaged her breasts, which I had been quite jealous of and now I was holding them. This only furthers my excitement as I try to control myself. I break our kiss and lean forward so that I am speaking in her ear.

“Do you want me to continue?”

It takes her only a moment to nod her head and respond, “Yes."

With that, I resume our kiss and withdraw one of my hands and again stroke the tentacle between my legs. I return my hand to her mound rather than the breast I had just let go of. I smear my juices and my Master’s slime on the area, slowly circling it with my fingertips. I want to let the slime soak into her skin before I give her the next part. She deserves the best experience I can give her.

When I can tell the slime had taken effect I slid my hand further down. As soon as I brush her lips she stops kissing me and lets out a soft moan. With that encouragement, I got to slowly spreading the slime and my wetness across her lips. Then I softly bring my finger up to her clit, which I can already feel is a hard nub even before I spread the slime over it.

I break our kiss and move in to begin kissing her neck instead. Megan leans her head away from me to give me easier access. My left hand is still massaging her left breast as my right hand begins to make teasing laps around her eager opening. Megan is clearly ready for more as she brings her right hand to her right breast as her left hand joins me in her lap.

She pushes my hand towards her hole and whispers, “Do it,” to me.

I get two of my fingers slick with the combination of her juices, my wetness, and the slime. I then press those two fingers at her opening and she nods her head before I begin pressing them inside of her. She gasps as I enter her and she brings her left hand to her clit and begins to slowly rub it. I patiently work my fingers into and out of her until she has adjusted to their full length.

I scoot myself forward on the bench so that I can press my hot and sweaty body against hers. I don’t know why but my breasts pressed into her back excites me in a way that I didn’t know would. With my body now against hers, Megan leans her head back onto my shoulder and I continue kissing her neck. My desire for an orgasm is growing as the only treatment that I have received so far is the tentacle rubbing itself on my pussy.

NATAZZHATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATAZZHATS

Megan’s gasps and soft moans tell me that she is enjoying my fingering her. I work my fingers in and out of her while also curling them upwards to ensure that I am hitting her g spot. I can only bring her to the edge though, my Master has to reward her. I press my fingers deep in her and curl them, doing the come here hand motion to give her g spot extra attention.

I can feel her body twitching against my body. If she reacts similarly to me then she is fast approaching her orgasm. She can’t even imagine what world she is about to have unlocked for her. How happy she will be that I chose to share this with her.

“I brought a toy with me. It’s the best toy that I have ever had and I think you will absolutely love it. Are you interested in me showing you?”

I know the place that she’s in right now. Swimming in an ocean of pleasure and all that she could want is more.

“Yes. Give it to me, I want to try it.”

“Uh uh uh. The deal is that I have to show it to you. I promise to be gentle.”

That seems to give her a moment of pause but I continue to rub her g spot and cup her breast so that I can also pinch her nipple. She is still thinking about my proposal so I start kissing a line up her neck to her ear before taking her ear lobe in my mouth and giving a light suck. I continue to repeat the process as she is thinking.

“Alright. But you definitely can’t tell anyone about this. I can’t even believe that this is happening. I just, I mean I have never felt so good. My boyfriend can’t even get off this well. He can never find out though.”

“I won’t say a word to him about it. It will be our secret and I am just happy that I can get you off so well. Guess it’s true what they say about a woman’s touch.”

I withdraw my fingers from her now-soaked pussy and rub them against her clit for good measure.

“Get on your hands and knees on the bench.”

Megan follows my instructions and soon she is on all fours with that shapely ass facing me. I reach behind me and grab the mirror laying there and bring it forward. As I grab the mirror the tentacle that was rubbing itself against my sex is pulled away with it. This is fine for now, should I succeed I will be rewarded along with Megan.

I bring the small mirror to within a few inches of Megan’s awaiting pussy. I lean forward and kiss one of her ass cheeks as I move the mirror forward pressing the tentacle against her opening. Her lips part with ease and accept the tentacle with barely any resistance as a few inches enter her. Megan gasps loudly as I see her legs tighten.

I begin to pump the mirror forward and backward as the tentacle begins to fuck her. I bring my free hand to her pussy lips. I slide them across her lips and the tentacle inside of her getting my fingers coated. Then I bring them to her clit and begin rubbing her in soft circles.

“I wanted to share this with you. I couldn’t think of anyone else I would want to share it with.”

Between her now vocal moaning Megan can get out, “I am so glad that you did. I don’t know how you are making this so amazing.”

“There is a secret to it. What if I told you that this was only a fraction of how amazing you could feel? If I could promise you an orgasm that would be one hundred times greater than any that you have had before?”

“Uh, how can you give me that orgasm?”

“All you have to do is submit yourself to our Master. He will reward you.”

Megan replied breathily between moans, “Is this some kinky BDSM stuff? You want to be my Master?”

“No, I am not your Master.”

I can hear my Master’s voice in my head, giving me instructions. I obey them without question. As I pull the mirror away from Megan’s dripping pussy the tentacle does not withdraw. Rather the length of the tentacle increases as I pull the mirror away. I reposition myself on the bench so that I am now kneeling behind Megan.

I take the mirror and pass it between my legs and then circle the mirror around my body once. There is now the length of my Master still inside Megan that then coils around my hips that I just with the mirror at its end. The portion of the tentacle between my legs again excites me and drives me mad for my reward.

Before I can do anything further the tentacle wrapped around me tightens and pulls my body to Megan’s. My pelvis slaps against Megan’s ass and I can understand. I pull my hips away from her and the tentacle withdraws as well/ I leave a mere inch inside of her before pushing its length back in as she moans and I join her as the tentacle rubs itself against my lips and clit.

I begin earnestly pumping my tentacle dick into her begging hole, which is dripping with either slime or her wetness. At this point, it is difficult to tell the difference. Megan is lost in the bliss, her moans and profanity filling the sauna. Finally, her arms give out and she rests her chest against the toweled bench.

I reposition myself against her entrance and lay my torso against her back so that I am nearly laying on her. I keep the motion in my hips going as I reach around with both hands and cup her breasts and squeeze.

“He will be your Master.”

It seemed genuinely difficult for Megan to get her response of “Who?” out between moans.

“Me. I will be your Master,” our Master’s voice rang in both of our heads.

“Abigail, who is that?”

“He is my Master. I wanted to share with you everything he can give you. I want you to orgasm like you’ve never orgasmed before.”

“I don’t understand. Is this safe?”

“Yes, it is completely safe.”

“And you submitted to him?”

“Yes, and it was the best decision of my life. What you feel now is nothing. You can’t begin to imagine the heights that he can bring you to.”

“This is true Megan. If you submit yourself to me I will give you endless pleasure that you could not even begin to fathom on your own. A mere fraction of my power has brought you beyond any level of human ecstasy.”

I’m not sure what my Master did but as he said those words he must have given Megan more pleasure. She began thrusting her butt back harder to meet my thrusts. I give both of her breasts a squeeze while I move my mouth to her neck. As my Master speaks again I open my mouth and bite down on her neck, not hard enough to break her skin but so that she can feel it.

“Submit to me. Give your mind and body to me. You will be rewarded as my slave.”

Megan arched her back and sucked in a sharp breath. I held her in my teeth as she groaned in pleasure. I don’t know what came over me but I growled into her skin and she purred in response. Fuck, this feels amazing and I don’t ever want to stop.

“Megan, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want you to join me and share this with me.”

I can feel her shaking body beneath me as I continue my sexual onslaught on her. I take one hand from her breast and bring it between her legs. I find her clit easily enough as it calls out for attention. Once my finger rubs against it, it's as if an electric shock went through Megan’s body.

“Just join me. Submit with me.”

“Yes Megan, submit to me. Submit my slave.”

“Oh fuck. Fuck. I wa— fuck. I want to submit. Oh, God. I submit, I submit. I am, fuck, yours.”

“Good slave. Here is your reward,” our Master says.

No sooner had those words echoed in our heads did Megan’s body begin shaking and twitching beneath me. Her moans were replaced with grunts as her orgasm hit her in an instant. At the peak of her orgasm, her mouth is held open in a silent moan. I can feel her body tense against mine as she is enveloped completely.

A few seconds pass and her body completely relaxes and goes nearly limp beneath me. Her deep breaths fill the sauna. Our sweaty bodies press into each other with each gasping breath we each take.

“Fuck. Abigail, I need more of that. Oh my God, fuck me. I don’t care, I need that.”

I smile widely as I can see that desire, no need, in her eyes that I had myself felt. I knew that she would love this. I realize that I am still biting her neck and I loosen my jaw and pull away from her. On her neck is my bite mark, my mark, and her gorgeous body.

The tentacle withdrew itself from Megan’s dripping sex. It unwrapped itself from my hips and left a small portion still protruding from the mirror’s surface. I take the mirror and place it on the small of Megan’s back. She feels it placed there and balances it there so that it doesn’t fall.

The tentacle length increases through the mirror wrapping around Megan’s abdomen. I am not sure what my Master’s plan is but I know what I want to do. I twist around so that I am laying on my back and pull myself between Megan’s legs. I grab her ass and pull myself up to her waiting slit.

Before I can make contact with Megan’s pussy I can feel the tentacle moving above me and then around me. The tentacle wraps itself once around Megan’s abdomen before curling down and wrapping itself around my head and neck. The tentacle pulls my head so that it is now cradled in its grip right into Megan’s waiting pussy.

Right before my face is held against her sex I can see the end of the tentacle wrapped around both of us twist in the air and then enter her pussy. Then my mouth is against her clit and my vision is filled with her mound. I eagerly open my mouth and begin licking at her nub as I can feel the tentacle pumping itself into her. With the tentacle holding my head I lean on one elbow while I bring my other hand to my pussy and begin rubbing my clit.

I lapped away at her folds and clit, savoring the combination of her juices and slime. I can feel one of her hands reach between her legs and grab my head. She begins to try and push my head harder against her pussy. Between my Master who is holding my head tight against her sex and Megan who is trying to press my head even tighter, I am amazed that I am even able to breathe right now.

It doesn’t bother me at all. I happily press my face as much as I can against her folds and give my tongue a real workout. I am doing a great job as it doesn’t take long for Megan’s body to begin twitching. I can feel the tempo of the tentacle fucking her increase and I try to match a good rhythm to it.

A few minutes of me eating her out with the tentacle pistoning her sex is all she can hold on for. The muscles throughout her body began tensing. My head was caught between her thighs as she clenched down on them. Her thighs pressed against my ears almost muting the world for me. Her hand dug into my hair and held on to me tightly.

I kept rubbing my clit and the orgasm I felt was far beyond what I should be feeling. I don’t know if it was the situation or something else but it was as if I could feel Megan’s orgasm in my own body. My body began to shake and tighten in orgasm as we both locked in place. Her screams filled the sauna while mine were muffled against her pussy and mound.

I don’t know how long we were like that or how long our orgasms were. I think that at one point I blacked out. I seemingly came to my face still cradled against Megan’s sex. Once I was awake again the tentacle began to unwrap from our bodies and my face was finally able to pull away from Megan’s vagina. As I pulled away there were countless strings of saliva, slime, and her wetness that connected me to her pussy.

I rested my head against the toweled bench and the strings broke their connection between us. Slime and fluids dripped down on me as their connection to Megan ended. Megan was pushing herself up above me but I was out of breath and just wanted to lay there. Soon Megan had positioned herself so that she was straddling the bench I was on.

She lowered herself so that she was now straddling my body. She brought her lips to my face and stuck out her tongue. She began to lick all around my mouth and lips. She was determined it would seem to clean me of every drop of her juices, my saliva, or our Master’s slime. I had never had someone do this to me before and I would be lying if I said it wasn’t pretty hot.

Once my face was clean I was about to sit up but Megan pushed me back down.

“Oh no, it’s your turn now,” she said.

With her tongue still out she traced a line with it from my lips straight down to my pussy. Megan was as far as I know completely straight and had never shown an interest in women. Once her mouth found my pleading slit she knew immediately what to do.

She hungrily lapped, licked, and sucked at my pussy. It was now my turn to scream as she went to town on me. I reached down with both hands and held onto her head while she ate me out. A tentacle emerged and twisted itself in the air as if deciding where to start. All that could be heard from the outside of the sauna door were incredibly muffled screams of pleasure and expletives.

Published 
Written by elizabethwrites92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments