Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Three Divas

"Three college drama students share stories about having sex"

6
4 Comments 4
12.2k Views 12.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The Divas, that's what they called themselves, were back at the Student Union Monday after classes discussing their weekend. Claire was nineteen, soon to be twenty and a junior as was Kimberly. Dotty was a sophomore. She had just turned nineteen. All three were drama majors with a minor in sex.

"So Claire, how was your date with Big Ben?" Kim asked.

Claire took a sip from her latte, then said, "It was okay."

"You were with Big Ben, and it was just okay?" Dot asked in amazement.

"Yeah, it was fine but nothing special."

"Really?" Kim said. "My friend Wendy said he has an eight incher."

"How'd she know that?" Dot asked.

"I don't know, Dot. Maybe she measured him or she was just exaggerating."

Claire said, "I don't think he needed to exaggerate. He's big, girls. Believe me.

Dot said, "Gosh, Claire. I've never been with a guy with an eight incher. It must really be incredible."

"Size is overrated, Dot," Claire replied.

Emphatically and with a scowl, Kim asked, "What do you mean, overrated, Claire?"

"Well, Kim, have you had sex with an eight incher?"

"Not exactly but hey, I was at a party where guys were daring each other to pull down their pants in front of a few of us girls and geez, one guy was really hung. It turned me on. I had dreams that night of being fucked by a guy like him."

Yeah, that's right, Kim. I saw my dad's friend taking a shower at our house. My god his cock was big. I got so excited that night, I got myself off and came three times."

Everyone laughed at Dot's enthusiasm.

"Okay girls, here's the deal. Let me explain why Big Ben was just okay. Have you ever shopped online and found the perfect dress. I mean the kind of dress that made the model look fabulous and you think you will look that good too? Then when you tried it on, it didn't fit right and made you look like a Muppet?"

"Yeah, we've all been there, done that," Dot said.

"Well, that's what it's like with a big cock. You get your hopes up and anticipate a great time fucking the guy. You think it will be perfect, but it isn't."

"But it could've, right Claire? Kim asked hopefully.

"It could've, should've, would've but not with Big Ben. Okay, here's the thing. He wanted me to give him deep throat. It took a little time, but after I got him fully hard, I realized there was no way I could get him all the way down. I was getting really hot imagining what would be next. Honestly, the anticipation was overwhelming thinking how great it was going to be having him in my pussy. That's the good news.

"Here's the bad news. Before I knew it, he was between my legs with his huge cock about to, you know, get inside. By that time, I was so wet he slipped in easily despite his size. Ben wasn't gentle and began banging me. He was driving into me for a only few minutes when he climaxed with a wimpy load of cum before I even had one orgasm.

"Apparently, Ben has an oversized ego as well as a big dick. His attitude is that a girl is going to get pleasure just because he fucked her with his big cock. It's all about him. To be honest, girls, I felt used."

"That's too bad," Dot said dripping in ironic sympathy. "Still, I'd like meet a guy like that."

Claire smiled and said, "Dot, there's not much to it. Ben is on the light crew for our play next month. Give him a smile, and you'll be in bed with him before the week is over. You should go and try him out and tell us what you think."

"Yeah, Dot," Kim added, "we need a second opinion."

Dot was not amused and said, "Maybe you should give him a try yourself, Kim."

"I might do that. In fact, he's been flirting with me ever since we began play rehearsal."

It didn't take long before Kim let Big Ben seduce her. She spent all Saturday night with him in a small motel five miles out of town. Kim had been there twice before, but never with someone as big as Ben.

The Diva's met again the following Monday.

"Well, Kim," Claire was asking, "did you do it with Big Ben?"

"Of course. I told you I'd give him an audition."

"Well?" Dot asked hopefully.

Kim looked around the Student Union to make sure no one was close enough to hear. Then she said, "It was okay, even better than okay."

"Are you going to tell us about it, Kim?" Dot inquired.

"I guess so. Look, he's big and it's kind of intimidated me at first. The thing that Claire didn't mention is his balls. His balls are huge. They completely filled my hand when I went down on him."

Claire wondered, "Were you able to deep throat him?"

"Almost. He said no girl had gotten him down that far. That inspired me to try again until I almost had all eight of him. On the fourth try, I felt him pulsing and throbbing and releasing his cum. I didn't even need to swallow. It just flowed straight down my throat."

"So you didn't fuck him, right?" Dot asked.

"Of course I did, but later. He said he needed a drink. We got dressed and went to a bar down the street. There was a rock band, and I must have danced with a half dozen guys. Boy, did that make Ben mad. He got so jealous when several of them were hitting on me. Ben almost got into a fight with one of them. The bouncer had to break them up. For some reason, the whole male testosterone thing made me horny. I asked Ben to take me back to the room. That's when stuff got going again."

Dot kept encouraging Kim to go on, "Okay, Kim, we're all ears,"

"Well, he nearly ripped off my clothes. I'm not sure if Ben had his pants all the way off, maybe just above his knees, when he plunged into me. Ben was like a wild animal, fucking me hard and fast. He didn't cum right away, so I had several mini orgasms, then I had the big 'O'. I know that turned him on because he pushed in as far as he could and let out an enormous grunt. With it came shots of hot cum flooding my insides. I couldn't believe how much cum was inside my pussy.

"It was still dripping out of me in the morning when we did it again. That last time was much more like what Claire described. It was okay but nothing special. Nothing like the first time."

"Wow, Kim, that's hot," Claire said. "I wish it was like that for me."

Dot couldn't hold back when she said, "So what does that tell us. Does size matter? I mean, we have two different opinions."

Claire and Kim turned and stared at her wearing smiles. Dot stared back and said, "What?"

Kim said, "Well, Dot, it's up to you to break the tie."

The Divas began their weekend synopsis a week later. Kim started the conversation. "So Dot, tell us about it."

"There's nothing to tell."

"What do you mean, Dot? Didn't you get it on with Ben?" Kim asked.

"Not exactly."

Kim was determined to interrogate Dot and said, "What happened? You weren't able to seduce the guy?"

"Oh yes, that's the easy part. I just decided to play hard to get."

Claire asked, "How did that go over? Big Ben isn't exactly the patient type."

Dot took a minute to sip her tea, then said, "When I told him I was busy this weekend, he sort of acted like a little kid who didn't get the birthday present he wanted."

"Yeah, that would be like him," Claire agreed. "Maybe he isn't going to give you another chance."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that. He sent me three text messages this morning. He said I was cute and sexy. He invited me to a party on Saturday."

"You goin'?" Kim asked.

"Sure, but I won't tell him until the last minute, like on Saturday."

"That sounds risky, Dot. We need your opinion about this," Claire pleaded.

"Don't worry girls. It will work out."

"Okay," Claire said, "in the meantime, I have a story to tell. I fucked Dr. Franklin."

Hush hovered over the table. Not a word was uttered until Kim said, "You didn't! You fucked our professor?"

Claire answered by saying "Let's think of it as a casting call. He said I was perfect for the lead in our next production. He said I had a sexy body and a sensuous face that the role required. So, we went behind the stage where the props are kept, and we sat on the sofa that we used in last year's play. Dr. Franklin gave me the script. He played the male lead while I was the female character. There was a scene where the two characters kissed, but he didn't stop there."

Dot burst out saying, "Oh, Claire, this is so exciting!"

"Shush. This is between the three of us and can't go any further. Okay?"

The girls nodded in agreement, then Claire went on.

"His hands were all over my tits and when he took off my bra, he sucked my nipples like a baby. You know how horny that makes me, so I reached down between his legs. He was rock hard. I only expected to give him a blowjob when he unzipped himself and pushed my head down to his lap.

"When he had his fingers inside my panties, I knew it wasn't going to stop with a blowjob. I was so wet, and he could feel it.

"I struggled a little helping him out of his pants, and it was obvious he was no Big Ben. I can't say exactly how big, but it was hard with purple veins like varicose veins ready to pop. Dr. Franklin was so careful when he pulled off my skirt and panties. It was a little funny because he still had on his shirt and tie, but I was totally naked.

"Like I said, we were using the couch as a prop when he spread my legs and went down on me. That's when I almost became hysterical. I was half nervous, half scared, and half horny."

"That was three halves," Claire reminded her.

"Okay but I was afraid someone would see us. All of that disappeared when his tongue hit all the right places. He had my clit lightly between his teeth on and off for awhile until I couldn't stand it any longer. I was moaning and gasping for air wanting and waiting for him to enter me. Sensing my desperation, he thrust himself deep into my pussy giving me jolt after jolt of major orgasms. I came so hard it felt like a bolt of lightning hit me. 

"The professor kept up the rhythm finding my g-spot time and time again until he finally unloaded a powerful gusher of cum into me at the deepest point. If I would ever become pregnant, that would be the time. That was great sex."

The other girls laughed when Dot asked, "Did you get the part?"

RinSattoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RinSattoo

"We'll see, but that wasn't the end of it."

"There's more, Kim?" Claire asked.

"A little bit more. Last night he asked me to join him at his house for a second call. I'm not naive, so it was obvious he wanted me again. To be truthful, I wanted to be with him too. What I didn't expect was his wife was there. It turns out, Mrs. Franklin is the head of the AV department and works with Ben. Dr. Franklin explained that his wife would be making a video of the audition.

I think it went well. They wanted me to play the part of a young starlet who was trying out for a part in a film called, "Devils Advocate." It would be X rated but a more mainstream production. I was playing the part of a hooker with a heart of gold. There was some dialogue, just enough to set the scene. Then we got serious, and he fucked me three different ways, finishing with anal. It was my first anal and what a fantastic rush. My heart was thumping; I was totally out of breath; and my pussy was dripping wet like someone had turned on a faucet inside me.

"Mrs. Franklin was busy taking different angles and close-ups. We even did retakes. She seemed really focused on capturing her husband's cum oozing out of my ass. She said she needed to edit the final copy and would send me one. I haven't seen it yet.

"Girls, if you haven't tried anal, you have something to look forward to. It's like having an enema, only more so reaching every nerve ending in your body. I'm not sure what the title of the play will be for next semester, but I think I've nailed the lead. Whatever it is, the play can't live up to my version."

During the week, Dot was still working at seducing Big Ben, her way of course. Her way was a slow tease. One day she ignored him, the next day she playfully arched her back and stuck out her plus size tits. After that she went braless making sure Ben noticed.

Friday was the day before Ben's party and Dot hadn't committed with a yes or no. Saturday morning she sent him a text saying her date had canceled, and she was free. There wasn't actually a canceled date, but Ben could only guess he was second best. He picked her up at eight-thirty that evening.

Voices could be heard all the way out to the parking lot along with the loud music. Most of it was thump thump thump booming from the sound system. Some kids were on the deck above a swimming pool. Some were in the pool partially dressed. Half the girls were topless and two of the boys were nude. Others were crowded inside the house where a keg of beer was in easy reach. By nine o'clock, most of the kids were well on their way to getting drunk.

Dot wasn't much of a drinker but walked around with a plastic cup of beer to blend in with everyone. Someone took out a tray of jello shots that were consumed almost immediately. Dot gave one a try. She didn't like it any more than the beer. She wasn't there to drink. She was there to fuck.

Dot didn't notice the time. What she noticed was that there were a half dozen guys and three girls left. Most everyone else had left.

Her head was spinning when Big Ben wrapped his gigantic arms around her and gave her a deep passionate kiss. She knew it was a prelude to the next step. The kiss made her warm all over and in her mind, she was ready to test the Divas' probe. In other words, does size matter?

Even if Dot hadn't been on the hunt for the perfect fuck, there was something about that evening making her horny. Maybe it was the anticipation of an eight incher for the first time or the thrill of being with someone new. She realized that she wasn't alone with the hopes of getting lucky with a guy that night. Several of the girls had paired up with a guy and left for a bedroom, returning a half hour later looking like they had just survived a category five hurricane. Dot chuckled at a girl she knew, Karen, who went to the bedroom twice, each time with a different partner. What a slut, she thought.

Dot's excitement began to spiral out of control when Big Ben put his arm around her waist and walked her to one of the bedrooms. She was a little dizzy from the jello, but more so from her eagerness to fuck Ben. She wasn't going to need foreplay. Dot's panties were already sopping wet.

Dot could tell the room had been well used. The blankets were scattered onto the floor and the sheets were stained and nearly torn off the bed. There were pillows, but they didn't look like they were used for sleeping.

Ben gruffly demanded she strip. Dot was in the mood and seductively removed each garment. Ben wasn't as slow. He was nude before she had her panties off. It was true, she thought. She immediately understood what the girls had been talking about. Big Ben had a monster cock, and he was already erect. It frightening her at first, even his huge balls dangling down like a sack of walnuts. The whole vision of his body parts electrified Dot. She couldn't wait to get his cock in her mouth; her hands squeezing his balls; his cock in her cunt. She was hyperventilating just looking at him.

Ben wrestled her to bed and began reaming her before she even had a chance to suck his cock or fondle his balls. Dot told him to put on a condom. He said they don't fit. Dot always had sex with a guy wearing a condom. She said it was a precaution. She didn't trust the pill and had only been on it for a month. Ben was having it his way and his way was bareback.

He didn't last. He filled Dot's cunt with an overpowering eruption of cum. She loved the new sensation of his hot seed filling her vagina. Dot had been so close to an orgasm when he unloaded, that all she could think about was doing it again and again. Dot figured he would satisfy her more the second time. But the second time was hardly what Dot had expected. The door to the bedroom opened just as Ben pulled his long shaft out of her oozing cunt.

In walked a couple looking for a bed only to find the room was already busy. The girl gave out a short squeal in surprise and turned to leave. Ben looked up and saw his friend, Ted, staring at them in the doorway and waved him over.

"Join us, Ted. We'll make it a threesome. This girl is really hot, and she has the tightest pussy I've ever fucked. Come over and try her for yourself.

Ted was stepping out of his pants before Dot could say, "I'm not doing this." but her objection was more like a mild whimper. "I can't do this, Ben," she said. Then she added, "It's not right."

But Ted was already down on her giving her head that stimulated her already aroused senses. This gave Ben the opportunity to straddle her face and hang his balls over her mouth. Almost immediately she began sucking them and stroking his cock. It didn't take him long to get hard again.

Ted had finished his preliminary work and had his cock in her for sloppy seconds. Ted was not big like Ben, but he certainly knew how to use what he had.

Ben said, "Hey Ted, save it so we can double team her."

Dot had heard the expression before. She would soon fully understand it.

Ted rolled her on top of him and without thinking, she began riding his cock with euphoric energy.

When Ted pulled her closer to him, her ass was in the air at the perfect angle for Ben to force his long hard cock into her ass. Of course it was a tight fit, painfully tight, but being filled like that even increased her energy. The sensations, the passion, everything was doubled.

Because Ted and his girlfriend hadn't found an unoccupied bedroom earlier, Ted was fully loaded. When he came, he ejaculated a tsunami of hot cum gushing into her pussy. As Ted was finishing with several hard strokes, a steady stream of Ted and Ben's cum began to squish out of Dot's fuck hole.

Ben was taking a little longer having cum earlier. He continued to pound into her ass. Ted left himself inside Dot's cunt feeling the rippling effect of his buddy's thrusting cock. When it was over, Ben's cock was buried in Dot's ass unleashing surge after surge of cum deep in her once virgin ass.

It was after three Sunday morning that Dot fell into her own bed. Classes Monday morning came way too early for her. She hardly made it through her nine o'clock without falling asleep.

By afternoon, she was getting back to normal when the Divas met again to survey the weekend. Both Kim and Claire had little to say except both were practicing their lines for the upcoming play.

"How about you, Dot?" Kim was asking.

"Oh, I did some homework Sunday afternoon but to be honest, I was really tired from Saturday night."

Claire chimed in and said, "Ya want to tell us about it? Did you get hooked up with Ben?"

"Actually, Claire, I did."

"Well?" Kim urgently asked.

For the next half hour, Dot told them the whole story, every detail, every intimate moment. Kim and Claire were on the edge of their chairs hanging on every word.

"Okay girls," Claire was saying after Dot had finished, "we still haven't decided if size matters."

Kim said, "It's not one of those yes or no answers. It's a maybe. It all depends."

Claire said, "Well, maybe it's because we haven't done enough research. I mean, Big Ben isn't all there is. There are guys with smaller equipment that might satisfy us."

Dot agreed. "You know that Ted was pretty good, and he wasn't nearly Ben's size."

Claire added, "Dr. Franklin has a more modest size, and he made me cum twice.

"What do you have in mind, Claire?" Dot asked.

"We need variety. Maybe we need to develop a survey, a checklist on guys both big and small."

"Like what would be on the survey?" Kim wondered.

"Not just his size but other things, like his stamina. Does he cum too early, or is he like an Energizer bunny that lasts and lasts? We can evaluate his cunnilingus abilities or his cum volume or even the taste of his semen. Did he make you cum? How many orgasms did he give you? There's all kinds of things we could add and rate after a date."

It was unanimous. The Divas agreed that would be their next adventure. It would require a lot of "interviews" but the girls would be up to the challenge

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments