Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is a story I started writing back in September of 2018. Obviously, none of us had any idea that a real-world pandemic would hit just over a year later, but it spurred me on to complete this novel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old. Thank you."

Chapter 10: Family Reunion Between House Owens and House Redle

It had been a long, and grueling, five years since moving into their homes, and Braedon and Damian's family finally managed to reserve enough time between impregnations to have their first family reunion. This was due in part to the exemplary efforts of Dr. Beccy Owens, her fellow Reproductive Medicine wife doctors at the other houses, and the global community at large that worked tirelessly to develop an automated system to aid the reproductive clinics at the houses. These advancements resulted in a fourfold increase in successful impregnations per year, as well as a 150% improvement in the efficiency of isolating healthy sperm from their less developed brethren.

With the absolute restrictions on a male head of house leaving the property still in effect, the families held the reunion in their respective pools while wearing augmented reality glasses and earbuds. It was a poor substitute for being able to give each other hugs, kisses, and patting each other on the back as they reminisced, but it was an upgrade compared to just looking at a television screen. An announcement to the residents and staff not attending the reunion went out to their nav bands informing them that a private event was about to begin and to please leave the pool area for the next two hours. When the artificial intelligence systems detected only invited residents remained, the feed was established from each house.

When the feed went live, initially everyone from House Redle was shocked, and taken aback, when they saw everyone from House Owens, naked as the day they were born, in their birthday suits. Moms from House Redle immediately covered the eyes of their children, and the wives of husbands Damian and Homer Thomas denied them a shameful peek.

Chuckling audibly, "Oh ho my god! What is going on here? Nobody told me we were going skinny dipping." Homer laughed as he snorted his beer out his nose.

"For the love of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Would you please cover yourselves?" Beverly exclaimed before slapping her son the back of his head " I didn't raise you to be a pervert! Don't EVER let me hear that kind of filth come out of that mouth of yours ever again!"

Damian backed up his wife, "Who the hell had the bright idea to turn this place into a porno during a family reunion?!"

Braedon attempted to ease tensions by wading to the steps of the pool to address everyone, however, he didn't factor in that he too was wearing nothing. Just as his bare, toned, tanned ass left the secrecy of the water, he quickly pivoted to address the chaotic scene. In doing so he inadvertently virtually slapped his flaccid, but still extravagant appendage directly in the view of one of Damian's wives.

"Holy fucking shit! Watch the fuck out where you're swinging that thing!" she yelled as she could be seen leaping back instinctively.

"HEY HEY! Let's take a breath, and calm down." Braedon yelled above the screaming.

"Easy for you to say! You didn’t just have a giant dick swing into your face!"

That's when Dr. Beccy piked up "That was my initial thought the first time I met him for his exam." The comment was so unexpected that everyone erupted in laughter, instantly shattering the tension. After a few awkward introductions with the Owens wives covering themselves up top, everyone calmed down and relaxed as the family directors of House Owens explained that they had adopted a nudist colony lifestyle.

Little by little, everyone was able to socialize and enjoy the company. Not that this put an end to Damian, Homer Thomas, and some of their wives sneaking glances every now and then out of curiosity, and maybe more than a little arousal. As the families acclimated to each other, they joined in some more PG-rated games like Marco Polo before contemplating something more voyeuristic like water polo or bouncing a beach ball around the pool.

While the family reunion continued, the other wives and their children make good use of the newly finished All-season playground and Indoor/Outdoor Waterpark. When Daisy had initially designed the house, having either of these attractions on-site had been completely out of the question, with the government accounting office demanding all planned construction be submitted for pre-approval before work could commence, other than work deemed essential like building foundation, support facilities, and housing.

With Dr. Beccy Owens having been a major contributor however to the recent successes of the Repopulation Program with the integration of the Automated Seminal Intelligent Cleansing System (ASICS) at reproductive clinics at each house, the GAO had grudgingly made the decision to recalculate the total cost of House Owens construction. Their recalculation applied a credit of $20 million, which covered the cost of a $5 million water park, a $3 million all-season playground, and a custom modification to the housing structure to enable a retractable enclosure for operation during winter or inclement weather, which carried the hefty price tag of about $15 million.

It had been a big ask to get the approval for the additions, turning more than a few heads when it had been brought to committee for final approval after review by the GAO, all officials in attendance had reluctantly agreed to the proposal since they had to admit, the ASICS had been a game-changer for rebuilding humanity. Construction had begun a year ago, with a large number of women not joining the Repopulation Program entering the construction industry due to the large bonuses offered by larger governments like the U.S., Russia, China, and Iran. While these recent additions to the industry were largely not as adept as many of the men that had died, they gained skills rapidly with the massive construction sites the first few years after VY surfaced.

The playground had everything you could expect for babies, all the way up to activities for teenagers. There were plain old-fashioned swings, to simple mechanical construction machines in the sandpit, as well as a geodesic dome for climbing, park benches lined the play areas, while picnic tables were positioned with ample spacing for moderate privacy. Above the playground and picnicking area, was a treehouse-styled enclosure with a connection to the main building’s HVAC. Inside the treehouse, one could enjoy patios for reading, or all-glass surrounds with a view of all the property and surrounding natural landmarks to provide inspiration for those with an artistic itch to scratch in them.

wowmel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
wowmel

The waterpark was no less amazing than the playground. In fact, the waterpark took it a giant leap beyond in more than one respect. There were the expected pools at the end of water slides for sure, but even more than that had been the connection to the underwater domain which extended to the underneath part of the playground, complete with a glass floor so visitors to each area could interact with each other. There were splash pads, misting fountains, a lazy river, and a surfing column to provide endless entertainment at all ages.

Meanwhile, back at the reunion, the two families got along much better and really enjoyed the quality time with each other, remembering the fond memories of times past before the lockdowns and forced relocation. The family members shared their individual family history before they had assumed prominent positions in the new households, acknowledged the losses everyone had suffered and held short prayers in memory of those that couldn’t be there through passing away.

After initial pleasantries and introductions were made, Beverly asked to talk privately with her daughter. The two moved to the outer perimeter of the augmented reality environment and took a seat with their feet dangling in the pool.

“Savannah, I realize this first reunion got off to a pretty rocky start, but I want you to know that you don't need to be embarrassed about your choice to live as a nudist.

Mom, it wasn’t that I was embarrassed at all being nude in front of you or dad, or even my brother. I’ve just really missed being able to talk with you every day like we used to.”

“Well, I’ve missed our chats as well, but I know my children love me even if they’re a world away, and we don’t talk regularly. Your father and I raised you with our morals, and we have always been proud of you and your siblings. My only regret these years has been that your sisters didn’t survive the devastation that came with the worst of the pandemic. Those were quite honestly the darkest days I have ever experienced in my life.”

“I still can’t believe they're gone. There are days even now where I’ve woken up expecting to see them walking around like normal… and then reality sets in all over again, and the others come across me drowning myself in my tears.”

“This whole pandemic has destroyed countless families. It is by no stretch of my imagination that several of the wives in House Owens have lost everyone they knew and loved as well.”

“We all have, but mom, just promise me you'll be safe cause I just don't know what I'd do without you.”

“Oh Savannah, you know that you never need to ask me for that. No matter what happens, I’ll always be here for you. Being here for you, and your brother, are my two biggest priorities at this point in my life, other than my amazing grandchildren, of course, the little cuties.”

“One other thing I did wanted to discuss with you was that we are having issues with a few of the wives Damian accepted. We've been trying for years to find a solution to their personality conflicts with the other wives, but we've been at a complete impasse. I know it's a lot to ask, but would Braedon be willing to consider accepting some transfers to see if your house could try working on their issues?”

“What kind of problems are we talking about here? Is it that they get in arguments, or are things getting physical?”

“Oh, it hasn't escalated to anything physical, but our ICPD admin warned them they were one incident from being forcibly removed from the house, and the program.”

“Well, if you think there's hope for them mom, I'm sure Braedon would set aside time to help them better integrate into the program. We actually had one of our wives who were in a similar predicament with our ICPD admin. Braedon really impressed all of us with how he really opened his heart and changed his tact to help Amaira to not only physically, but also psychologically prepare, which was instrumental in her successfully becoming impregnated through non-interventionist methods.”

“Okay, your father would immensely appreciate it since he's felt guilty for bringing them into a house where they have been feeling so unwelcome. If I'm being perfectly honest, I don’t think a single one of those idiot politicians had a clue what it would look like, having a thousand hormonal and pregnant women crammed together in one house for decades. It was completely reckless, and they should be ashamed of themselves.”

“Yeah, it definitely was tense that first couple of years, but I think we could find a way to help them. I guess have your ICPD administrator send us a transfer request, and we'll have a meeting to discuss it. How about we get back to mingling with the family?”

Both mom and daughter leaned toward each other to give their virtual hug, "I love you so much, Mom!"

"I love you too Savannah!"

As the family reunion wound down, mother and daughter rejoined the others in the pool. "Hey, let's get together for a family photo everyone!" Damian yelled out to everyone.

Braedon and Damian took center stage, with Beverly and Homer Thomas next to Damian, and Savannah standing with her six-year-old daughter taking their places next to Braedon. The senior wives took places behind them, some holding babies in their arms and the older children sitting at the very front.

The following week, House Owens held one of their monthly Family Director meetings, when the ICPD administrator walked in, informing them of an Official Request of Transfer for thirty-seven wives from House Redle. Savannah already being aware a request was inbound wasn't as shocked as the others, though she hadn't expected there to be so many, stood up, "I've spoken briefly with my mother about this, and while I’m a little surprised by how many wives are in the request, I did tell her we would consider it." Damian responded, "For me, this isn't a difficult decision to make. Beverly has been a loving mom to Savannah and me as long as I've known her, so if she's asked us to help these women, I give my vote of approval."

Not having any major objections, the other Family Directors concurred with their approval. The ICPD admin thanked them for their time and excused herself to begin the transfer process in her office. Brandon mused to himself, "This is going to be a lot more challenging with thirty-seven personalities that aren't meshing."

Continued in Chapter 11: A House In Mourning… Start Of Things To Come

Published 
Written by LongDraw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments