Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Hello and thank you so much for reading this. This is a story I started writing back in September 2018. Obviously, none of us had any idea that a real-world pandemic would hit just over a year later, but it spurred me on to complete this novel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All persons discussed and described in any forms of sexual and or intimate terms are and were 18+ years old. Thank you."

Chapter 5: Mrs. Owens Meet Future Mrs. Owens

“Good morning Mr. Owens. The time is 7:25 AM. You have two follow-up appointments today. Your first appointment with Ms. Daisy Labanche is at 9:00 AM. Time allotted with Ms. Daisy is four hours. Your second appointment today is with Ms. Bernadette Byrne in Family Building at 2:00 PM. Ms. Bernadette has allotted four hours for this appointment. Ms. Bernadette has made an extension time slot available from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Would you like to accept the extension?” Braedon tapped the Yes button on the smart mirror. “The weather today is cloudy and overcast, with a thirty percent chance of rain. Today is the twenty-third of your thirty-day processing.”

Continuing with getting ready for the day, Braedon stripped down and stepped into the shower. As soon as he turned the corner on the glass partition, the shower head turned on and he was treated to a soothing waterfall of 93 ˚F water. He turned around to get the shampoo and began lathering a generous amount into his scalp. With his eyes closed, he didn’t immediately notice another presence until he felt another set of hands wrap around his waist and begin soaping up his chest. The hands were definitely feminine and continued to soap him up on his chest, sides and back, as he smelt the refreshing scent of the body wash as it was applied to his skin.

Lower and lower the hands moved on his torso until they were at his hips. Then the hands proceeded to slide under his butt cheeks before grasping playfully on his butt. The hands continued to tease him as they cleansed his body. The hands let loose of his butt, and for a second or two, ceased their touch. Keeping his eyes closed to keep the soap out of his eyes, all he could do was use his sense of touch, which caused more pleasure as he felt the unknown woman who joined him start kissing him on the side of his neck. Then he felt their slender touch on his soft penis, but not for long as the hands began stroking his length, beckoning it to grow.

Braedon had not forgotten that not just one, but three women, two of whom he knew for certain were at this site, had clearly demonstrated their sexual desire for him. So obviously, he couldn’t call out one of their names in the event it was the wrong woman, so he figured his best option was to scientifically determine who it was most likely to be. Granted, it wasn’t going to be easy if this woman kept getting him more and more excited this quickly. He tried to remember how tall the three women were… but they all seemed taller than the person behind him now. The only other person that would leave was…

“Oh god! Savannah, I’ve missed you so much, babe! When did you get in?” Braedon cried, with genuine pleasure.

“I got in about an hour ago, but it took about half that time to get checked in, get badged and find your room. Of course, when I walked in, I didn’t see anyone inside, but I did hear what sounded like the shower running. When I saw you soaping up on the other side of the glass wall, I couldn’t help myself. I got naked, walked quietly around the wall and well, we both know what I did next!”

Braedon chuckled. “Heh! Yeah, I definitely didn’t expect to have my beautiful wife joining me in the shower when I got up this morning. Not that I’m complaining, mind you, so no need to stop.”

Savannah grinned. “Mmmm… I bet you missed this the past three weeks!” With this comment, memories of the plane ride and the appointment with Bernadette yesterday caused Braedon to twitch. “Oh! You definitely missed my touch! Don’t get excited too quickly, though; you know how I like to feel you grow inside me.” Savannah coaxed her husband to turn around to face her by tugging on him and proceeded to lower herself to focus on her work.

Wasting no time, Savannah took her husband in her mouth while she fondled his very heavy ball sack. She continued this until she was convinced that Braedon was at full length and slid his slippery cock from her mouth. For a moment, Braedon was confused about why she had stopped. To his delight, his confusion was brought to an end when he felt her once again take hold of his better lower half and guide it into another hot, slippery place.

“Surprised?” asked Savannah. “I don’t intend to be anything but the first wife of your new marriage to carry your child! Now get to it, big shot, and fire your biggest load where it matters!”

“Wait?! What did they tell you?” retorted Braedon.

Savannah reassured him, “It’s okay, sweetie. I’ve had the last three weeks to talk with the agent about what was going on and to make preparations for our new life. If you want to keep our original marriage special, you can make sure I’m the first one to get pregnant as your new wife again. Now hurry up and pump me full of all those baby makers from that wonderfully heavy ball sack of yours!”

Braedon showed visible relief. “Wow! Well, that’s a load off my chest. I’ve been so worried that you would be upset with me when you found out I was going to be forced by law to take on more wives and get them pregnant. Okay, let’s do this!”

As he quickened his pace, Savannah began to notice that her husband was bottoming out on almost every thrust he made. Not only that, but unlike the other times, her vagina didn’t seem to be stretching enough to make it easy for him to slide in and out. In fact, it felt like he was continuing to get thicker and longer than he had ever been before, for as long as they had been together. How could that be possible, though?

As he continued to quicken his pace and thrust harder into her, she started to become concerned that her knees were going to buckle under the vicious assault. Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, she felt him go completely rigid and a tsunami of cum surged into her cervix.

After recovering from the supreme amount of love that he spent, and that was now gushing from her lips, he pulled himself from his wife and gave her a deep kiss. “Great idea. I think we both needed that after almost a month,” he said.

Scampering out of the shower quickly, Savannah called back, “Absolutely! I’m gonna go prop myself up on the bed and dry off while you finish your shower.” After rinsing his hair out, Braedon finished washing up and that’s when he knew for sure. He was getting longer than he had been for a long time. And not just a little longer but a lot longer! He had to be at least ten inches by now; actually it had to be more than that, with it being almost as long as his forearm. Well, whatever the cause was, he wasn’t complaining about the results, or the attention.

Realizing suddenly that he’d been in the shower a lot longer than he originally had planned for, he checked his watch and saw that it was already 8:30 AM. “Crap! I’m gonna be late for the first appointment. No time for breakfast.” Braedon skipped shaving, threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and kissed his wife goodbye. She told him she’d be heading out in a little while, but she’d be back out to see him next week when he finished up here. Running to his appointment with Daisy in the architecture office, he looked at his watch and saw he’d got five minutes before he’d be late.

Rounding the corner distracted, he ran right into Daisy as she was returning from the bathroom near her office. In his surprise, he braced himself for the collision and inadvertently grazed her shawl, pulling it with him as he lunged forward and away from her. Literally coming to a screeching halt on the freshly waxed floor, he looked at his hand and saw the shawl. Except it wasn’t just the shawl he removed, and he saw what felt like a sequined shirt top. Looking up, he saw Daisy clutching at the shredded top, or what remained of it, to cover herself.

This was quite futile, though, with her 33E breasts and proportionally sized areolas. Then something he didn’t expect happened. His father-in-law stepped out of the same door that Daisy had just come out of. That’s when Braedon noticed that there was a familiar sheen to the tops of her breasts, and he realized he wasn’t the only one getting special attention here.

As Braedon went to remove his shirt to give Ms. Daisy something to cover up with, he glanced down and noticed some white liquid running down the inside of her thigh from under her navy-blue thigh-length skirt.

“I am so sorry, Ms. Daisy! I didn’t see you come out of the bathroom,” Braedon said, apologetically.

“It’s quite alright, Braedon. Have you met Damian?”

“Oh, we already know each other. Braedon is my son-in-law,” volunteered Damian.

“We were just discussing some details about the layout of Damian’s new house,” said Daisy.

Braedon grinned. “In the bathroom? Oh, okay. Oh… Well, you might want to clean up before our appointment.”

“What do you… Oh my goodness! It’s not what it looks like, well, I mean, it sort of is, but it’s completely how it seems. You see, Damian decided to approve of me as one of his wives and we were celebrating when I got the notice this morning. Oh jeez, is this embarrassing!”

Damian put an arm around her shoulders. “It’s okay, Daisy. My son-in-law is a good man. He’ll keep this between just the three of us, won’t you, Braedon?”

“Of course, Damian, I wouldn’t want to ruin your first time together as husband and wife,” Braedon confirmed.

“In fact, Braedon, do you still remember what we talked about when we were being driven to the plane?”

“About the party stuff?”

“Yeah, what do you say? Are you up for probably the one and only time in our lives we’ll ever have a chance for two males and one slut?”

“What are you two talking about?” Daisy smirked.

“Braedon, what do you say about having a little group fun?”

“I don’t know, Damian…”

“What, Daisy? Afraid you can’t handle two at the same time?”

“I can handle anything you got. I think I proved that already!”

“So then, what do you say, Braedon?”

“I don’t know, Damian, I mean... You are my father-in-law and it is practically family. Plus, I’ve been faithful to Savannah the entire time we’ve been together. How would she react if she finds out? This will ruin her.”

“Son, I’m going to give you a piece of advice here. Opportunities like this come once in a blue moon. And now with the government mandates in place, just forget about it altogether in the future. I am offering here a chance to experience the 1960s. If you don’t want to do it, can you at least do it for me? Son, this is one of those times when life will allow you one of those life-changing experiences that you will value for the rest of your life. If you pass up the opportunity right now, you may never have the chance to change your decision ever again. Also, this event will go with me to my grave. No one will know. Am I right, Daisy?”

"Absolutely, Damian. Sometimes you just have to take a leap."

“You really feel that this is one of my life-altering moments?”

“I do! In fact, I am speaking from prior experience here.”

“… Wait, I thought you said Beverly didn’t agree to the Key Party?”

“She never did, but I didn’t say that I turned them down. I didn’t realize the ramifications at the time, but what I experienced that night was nothing short of a miracle. It wasn’t just about the sex, though I admit it was exciting, but it was also about appreciating every person you have a close relationship with, with equal and uncompetitive affection.”

“What are you saying, exactly?”

“I’m saying, son, that night opened my eyes, and it made me see the pain Beverly’s mom was going through, being divorced for most of Beverly’s life and now seeing her so happy with me. It was something she had never actually experienced in life for herself. Look, we don’t have all day here, and I’m pretty sure Daisy’s nervousness is going to make her change her mind if we don’t do this soon, so can we do this and we’ll talk more of this later?”

“Okay… fine. I’ll do it.”

“Come on, Braedon, let's head inside for some privacy.”

Damian pinched one of her butt cheeks, making her jump, causing her very large breasts to fly free.

“Eeek! Hee hee hee!” Daisy shrieked as she ran into the office, with the two men following behind her at a brisk pace to her station. She pulled the curtain closed and leaned over towards Braedon. “You can do anything to me as long as you don’t go in my pussy, got it?” Daisy then leaned over her inflatable ball seat so that Damian could come in behind her and go back in her moist snatch, that was still dripping his juices from their bathroom escapade. At the same time, she reached out and yanked Braedon’s shorts down to his ankles and took his shower-fresh, soft cock in her mouth.

She then turned on her station and brought up the plans for Braedon’s new house. She told him to thrust if he liked what he saw. Back in her mouth he went, Daisy sucking and using her tongue while Damian continued to shove his ram rod in and out of her hot box. She made progress slowly, designing a standard full feature bedroom complete with all the accessories to fulfill just about any demands from Braedon and his wives. As they continued, Daisy again noticed that Damian seemed to be getting very excited; she was hoping he would finish soon because all that pounding was getting her sore from hitting the back of her cervix.

As if their minds were in sync, Damian suddenly went rigid and spewed a maelstrom of cum deep inside his new wife’s pussy, adding to the already large volume inside her from before. Not wanting the fun to end, Daisy pulled Braedon out of her mouth as well as her throat and asked if he wanted to try and switch with Damian so she could clean him off. Both men swapped sides and she opened her mouth as Damian shoved his deflating cock inside for the spit shine.

Seconds later, Daisy felt Braedon rubbing his shaft in her pussy juices before sliding his entire length into her pussy. Daisy’s head whipped around with a shocked look on her face, and fire in her eyes, yet despite her best efforts, her words were muffled with Damian in her mouth. Try as she might, she couldn’t move enough to get Braedon to slip out of her sopping, sloshy, wet pussy.

What she wasn’t yet aware of was that as the two men had walked into the office after her, Damian had suggested to Braedon a Swedish bull ride. So, the more Daisy bucked against Braedon, the more he got excited, and consequently, the more he continued to grow.

It wasn’t obvious to her at first, but when she lowered her head to brace herself to buck harder, what she saw both scared, and turned her on at the same time. Every time she felt Braedon bottom out in her cervix, she could still see at least a middle finger length of his cock outside of her vagina. “How frigging big is this guy?” she thought to herself and then it finally happened.

All of a sudden, she felt him pulse, a rhythmic throb, and a warm rush as he went rigid inside her, a flood of cum ensuing from the high intensity of the taboo orgasm. This wasn’t just any normal ejaculation, though. Braedon was releasing jet after jet after jet inside her. He spewed so much cum inside her that, for the first time, she could feel the pressure building in her cervix.

After jettisoning massively seven times in her, Braedon finally stopped, and when she used every ounce of strength she had left, she was able to buck him off of her. Seeing the action, and that his first new wife had succeeded in bucking him, finally pushed Damian over the edge, causing him to blast a mighty load down her throat, causing Daisy to gag.

This resulted in Damian sliding out only enough to blast a second profuse spurt in her mouth, then a third, fourth, and a fifth before she coughed and pulled her mouth off of him. Damian wasn’t finished though and let off another three showers of cum on her face and giant breasts covering her thoroughly.

After resting for a moment, Daisy lifted her head up and turned to look at Braedon angrily said, “I told you not to go into my pussy! What the fuck were you thinking?! What if I get pregnant with your child?”

Then Damian spoke up. “Don’t you remember me asking if you’d like to ride the Swedish bull earlier?” to which Daisy replied that she did, but that she didn’t expect to do that so soon, let alone with her new son-in-law.

“Also, I’m ovulating right now, and enrolling in the repopulation program; two of the agreements are no child from a male other than your husband and no abortions. Do you see the problem now?”

Damian and Braedon finally realized the weight of the problem, and everyone went silent for a solid minute until Braedon spoke up, “Wait a sec, Bernadette told me that even if I approve a candidate for being my wife, she technically doesn’t get confirmed until the woman also approves the selection. So, did you confirm the selection of Damian yet?”

Hesitating only a few seconds, Daisy’s eyes opened up wide and she admitted that in her excitement, she had forgotten to select ‘Confirm’ at the bottom of the approval email she received this morning. To top it off, she had never been told that it was forbidden to have sex with a male after clearing medical, but before marriage is confirmed.

Finally regaining her composure, Daisy said, “So I guess we’ll just have to see which one of you is the lucky father of my first child. Now that we’ve had some fun though, I really need to focus on getting Braedon’s house designed, so let’s get dressed - and I’ll see you later, love!”

Damian gave her a kiss and jokingly told them to behave as he headed to his next appointment. As both men’s cum continued to drip out of her flooded cunt, Daisy and Braedon got to work designing the remaining structural elements of his home. Shortly before his appointment end time, they finished up, and Daisy wished him the best and gave him a peck on the cheek. Before he got up to leave for his appointment with Bernadette, Daisy gathered a glob of the cum still dripping from her honeypot, put it up to her lips, and licked her finger clean with a big smile, "So satisfying."

When Braedon got to the Family Building office a few minutes later, he found the room mostly dark, with lights on only in a very small room in back. When he passed through the door to the office, his Nav band flashed green-green-green and the lights in the office all turned on. He then saw Bernadette peeked out from the back room, and waved at him. “I’ll be right with you, Braedon. I’m just checking my emails for today. We'll meet at the same desk as yesterday and continue where we left off.” After another couple of minutes, she walked over to Braedon with her tablet in hand.

“Hey, I didn’t realize until after I left yesterday that I never approved of you from my candidate pool,” Braedon apologized.

“Oh, yeah, I was kind of bummed to not get an email from the system asking me to confirm my selection for me to become your second wife. That’s actually what I was looking for when you walked in, ha-ha!”

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

“Well, I’d like to correct that mistake first if you’re okay with that?”

“That sounds like a fantastic idea!” Bernadette said, smiling broadly.

She placed the tablet on the table, and they both used their Nav bands to confirm their identities. Braedon asked Eve to pull up the detail report on Bernadette Byrne. The images flew past rapidly and Eve opened the detail report. Braedon tapped the table to progress to the final page of the report, and tapped on the Approve Candidate button. Bernadette then asked Eve to bring up her email and synchronize for new email. One new email displayed on the list, and she opened the email on the table.

“Last chance to back out before I confirm you selecting me as wife number two!”

“Not a chance!” Braedon quipped back and Bernadette tapped the confirm button. Seconds later, another email appeared in her email inbox with the title, “Congratulations, Mrs. Bernadette Owens!”

“Lean over and give your new wife a kiss!” Bernadette urged. Braedon didn’t hesitate, and even danced with her tongue before his new wife broke the kiss. “Now, you’ve got a lot of hard…” she said, with sly emphasis, “work to do selecting all your new wives. How about you get started on that, and we’ll take a break during the extension time slot?”

“Sounds good to me,” said Braedon.

As he reached out to the table to continue where he left off yesterday, Bernadette reached over and started to pull down his shorts. “I’m glad you made it easy to access this time!” Wasting no time, she started sucking and licking the head of his flaccid, but still sizable member, enjoying every inch as it grew towards its full potential. After about half-hour of this, she removed her top, revealing a sexy see-through bra.

She then removed the bra and slid his already impressive manhood between her breasts, using them to rub his shaft while she continued to suck and lick the head. This went on for quite some time, at a leisurely pace, while Braedon did his best to keep at least part of his attention on the hundreds of candidates.

While this was going on, Braedon failed to notice that Bernadette had started rubbing her breasts. He did look down, though, when he heard her moan more forcefully and saw that she was pinching her own nipples. This was really getting exciting, more so than just a run-of-the-mill blow job! Putting as much attention as he could muster back into the candidate selection, he began to feel like he was reaching the limit of how much he could grow.

At this point, Bernadette had moved on to rubbing her mound under her frilly skirt and was letting her huge breasts sway with her movements. The next time Braedon looked down to see what she was doing, besides the obvious, he saw she’d got her skirt hiked up in front and was clearly fingering her clit.

They heard the table chirp, and Eve announced that they had five minutes left in the appointment, and four hours of approved extension time. Fully intending to honor her agreement for them to “take a break” at this point, she let him slide out of her mouth - not an easy thing to do when you’ve got a forearm-length of rippled dick down your throat.

Without saying a word, she stood up and bent over the table. “Eve, I want a video record of this session, and access restricted to my husband only.”

“Command confirmed, Mrs. Owens, I will retain the recordings taken by holographic sensors in the table and restrict access to Mr. Braedon Owens. Recording will continue through the end of the extension time slot.”

“Go ahead, hubby, time to fuck a baby into me.”

Braedon positioned himself behind her, and using the saliva covering his cock, he began to work his way inside her tight pussy. Initially, he met resistance, and he considered the possibility that he might be too big for her, at least for now. Then he felt her lips begin to spread open, and the head slipped in a little. He used this to his advantage, and started sliding the tip back and forth, enough so that he could stretch her out and use the lubrication she’d drawn out with her fingering herself before.

“Please go steady though, Braedon,” she pleaded. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had anything inside me… and never one that big!”

He paused for a few moments to allow Bernadette’s pussy to get accustomed to the massive intruder. Then he felt her muscles relax somewhat, and he took the opportunity to ease forward. Bernadette felt like she was being split in half, but desperately wanted to be able to accept and enjoy her new husband’s huge cock.

“Okay, when I tell you to go, I want you to shove yourself right in, but don’t pull out immediately. One… Two… Three… … Four… GO!”

Bernadette breathed out to try and relax her vaginal muscles, and Braedon thrusted forward hard, slamming hard against her cervix. “OUCH! Motherfucker, did that hurt!”

Just then, Eve spoke. “First appointment time complete. Retracting privacy curtain.” Still reeling from the pain of being skewered on Braedon’s huge pole, Bernadette was unable to respond to Eve to cancel the retraction. Then, feeling the steel grip on his cock loosening a little more, Braedon took the hint that he could begin his thrusting now. Unconcerned about interruptions with the two of them being the only ones in the office, he started moving in and out slowly.

After a few minutes, Braedon was able to build a steady pace of thrusting and soon after, Bernadette started to synchronize the thrusting of her hips back into him on each downstroke. They were so in sync with enhancing their mutual pleasure that neither one noticed that someone had entered the office behind them.

“Am I interrupting something?” Braedon and Bernadette both turned their heads quickly to see none other than Savannah, Braedon’s wife, the one whom with he already had a child, and had lived with for many years, standing behind them with her hands firmly planted on her hips.

Shocked stupid, Braedon froze his thrusting immediately, and tried to explain to his first wife, “Babe, it’s not what you’re thinking! I wasn’t cheating on you, I promise!”

Savannah stated, “Oh, it certainly looks like you’re having sex with another woman. Don’t worry though, because I know you aren’t cheating on me. And by all means, don’t let me stop you fucking her horny snatch.”

Braedon pleaded, “Babe, you don’t understand. Please, don’t be upset. I would never do anything to hurt you.”

“I know you wouldn’t, silly,” assured Savannah. “I’ve been preparing myself for this moment ever since that agent talked to me the day they took you away. The least you could do, though, is to introduce us.”

Braedon paused for a moment to gauge if Savannah was serious about not being angry.

“Savannah, this is…”

Bernadette cut him off, extended her hand out to Savannah and said, “The woman Braedon has his man-missile inside of is Bernadette, his second wife.” Braedon coughed, not believing how Bernadette had just introduced herself.

Extending out her hand to shake hands, Savannah said, “Bernadette, it’s a huge pleasure to meet you! I can certainly see how our husband took a liking to you. Like I said before, there’s no need to stop what you were doing.”

“Well, it’s certainly a pleasure to meet the fellow Mrs. Owens, the first sister-wife I've ever had. You are more than welcome to join in if you’d like.” But Savannah, remembering the pussy pounding she took this morning in the shower, thanked her, yet told them she’d like to just sit back and watch if they didn’t mind. Neither Braedon or Bernadette objected to this, and while Savannah pulled up a nearby chair, Bernadette drove her hips back into Braedon.

The two then continued their thrusting back and forth into each other as Savannah watched on. From this vantage point, she could tell with absolute certainty now that Braedon had become significantly larger than usual. Every time he thrust into Bernadette’s dripping-wet cunt, Savannah could visibly tell that he had bottomed out because his massive shaft would bend slightly. She couldn’t be certain how long exactly he was while they were in the heat of the moment. Not that it really mattered anyway, as watching the action had gotten Savannah worked up as well, and she couldn’t resist fingering herself.

As Braedon and Bernadette progressed, his thrusting quickened to the point where his massive tree trunk became a blur, until finally Bernadette’s entire body seemed to clamp down, and Braedon became stuck, fully lodged in her pussy, and ready to detonate his impregnation warhead. This didn’t stop him from trying to continue the thrusting he had been so focused on, and with a mighty groan, both of them orgasmed together.

This was one of the coolest, and most exciting parts of watching them for Savannah, as for the first time, she had the perfect angle to see her husband’s excessively large ball sack jump at least three-inches in height to flood Bernadette’s pussy with his cum.

Even wilder though, was that after pumping the first load of cum, his ball sack dropped back down even lower than it was first hanging, and then jumped back up to the same height again for him to pump another load of cum, which gushed out the sides of Bernadette’s pussy lips. Then it dropped yet again, and even lower this time and like before jumped back up, and this time she saw Bernadette’s eyes fly open, and her jaw drop.

Again, and again this kept happening until Bernadette could take no more, and collapsed on top of the tabletop. Braedon wasn’t done blasting loads of cum from his fire hose, though, and blasted another load across her back, and then across her ass cheek.

Finally spent, Braedon fell backwards in his chair, letting loose one last spurt of cum, which flew high into the air, to land directly on Bernadette’s rosebud. This was too much for Savannah, and it pushed her over the edge as she experienced her own orgasm. After a minute or so, Bernadette turned over on the table, continuing to gush loads of cum from her pussy.

“That… was… AMAZING! I don’t know how you ever managed to keep this man to yourself all this time.” Savannah, finally coming down from her own high, responded that while he was generally good in bed, he had become so much more in the past month since they last saw each other.

“So, he wasn’t always this big, or produce this much cum before?” Bernadette asked.

“No, I mean, he was longer than average, and he was pretty thick. He only on rare occasions had a large amount of cum shoot out, and never anywhere remotely close to how much he put in me this morning!”

“Well, that is very odd. All the staff at the various facilities are briefed on all the medical treatments the males go through for processing, but the only treatment that affected that last one was the cocktail to make him temporarily release all his semen and seminal fluid in the span of about sixty seconds. But that cocktail was supposed to break down after no more than ten minutes. It’s been days since it was administered, so it should be completely out of his system.”

Whatever the cause of his newfound male sexual prowess, neither wife was complaining, so they agreed to keep it to themselves. Having only about two hours left to get through the last of the candidates, both wives decided to retire to the small private lounge area while Braedon finished his selections.

Once inside the private lounge, the wives looked at each other, both feeling euphoric and very relaxed. Bernadette broke the silence, asking Savannah how she was dealing with all these changes in her life since Braedon was drafted into the program. Savannah, still breathless, thought about this for a few moments, considering the sudden departure the first day and the discussions she had with the agents since her husband was taken, and the revelation that their strictly monogamous marriage was now to become a very large plural marriage.

“It has, quite honestly, been a lot to take in, and I really don’t think the full gravity of all this has fully set in for me. While I understand that this is not something that Braedon had any choice in, I still can’t help but feel like he is being given a free pass to cheat on me with unlimited women for the rest of his life, with no one so much as batting an eyelash.”

“I totally get that, Savannah,” Bernadette responded, touching Savannah’s shoulder, “and the way the government dropped this bombshell on all these married women with basically no notice was really uncalled for. I want to reassure you, though, that you never have to worry about me trying to come between you and Braedon. I have the utmost respect for your existing marriage and your daughter, and I would never do anything to jeopardize your family’s happiness.”

“Well, that certainly puts me more at ease and I appreciate you being so understanding while I come to terms with everything that’s happening lately.” Savannah teared up as she reached forward to hug Bernadette.

As the two women held each other in a deep embrace, the feeling of their naked breasts pressing against each other, the aroma of the pheromones wafting off their skin and the residual high from their recent orgasms, brought an inner heat up their bodies from their bellies and further up into their chests.

As they continue to embrace each other, they turned their heads to look each other in the eyes, recognizing their mutual passion for Braedon, their shared desire for intimacy, their common yearning to have a family with beautiful loving children. Bernadette was drawn into Savannah’s deep chocolate-brown eyes, rich with lust, like a large coffee mug of sexual espresso. Savannah gazed into Bernadette’s alluring blue eyes, captivating her like the Caribbean waters promising to surround you in its sensual heat.

As they lost themselves in each other’s eyes, they steadily move closer to each other’s faces. No words were spoken. The warmth in their chests rushed into their cheeks as a burning flame of desire. Savannah hesitated momentarily as she had never been intimate with a woman before, and yet she wanted so desperately to feel Bernadette’s lips on her own.

Bernadette, sensing how nervous Savannah was, took the initiative and leaned forward further, opening her lips slightly. Just before their lips meet, Bernadette moved her hands from around Savannah’s shoulders up the sides of her neck to the sides of her face, her fingertips just behind her ears.

With her fingers caressing such a sensitive erogenous zone, combined with the heat of passion overwhelming her, Bernadette extended the tip of her tongue between her lips at the moment their lips meet. Like the rush of a surfer riding an immense tidal wave, their combined mawkishness joined together as their tongues met.

Both of them were a little scared, but so in touch with each other, connected by their mutual feelings for Braedon and their eagerness to explore their newfound desire for each other. As they playfully slid their tongues together, the fires of their passions rose to a crescendo as they slowly started moving their hands down each other’s bodies.

Savanna slid her left hand down to gently cup Bernadette’s right breast, caressing her small soft nipple, while Bernadette moved her right hand down, sliding her fingertips seductively down Savannah’s back, eliciting an electric rush from her forehead, down her spine, plummeting into the depths of her hips and straight into her groin.

Bernadette continued the path down to the small of her back as Savannah used her right hand to eagerly pull Bernadette close, as she slid her tongue deep into her mouth, tasting the remnants of her husband’s delicious cock. This was too much for Bernadette and her animalistic lust got the better of her as she brought her hand around in front of Savannah and slid one of her slender fingers into her wetness.

Now it was Savannah’s turn to be overwhelmed as she leaned back against her side of the lounger and let out a soft moan into Bernadette’s mouth. This is exactly what Savannah had been missing all these years - another woman able to connect with her on a level her husband never could, being a man.

Bernadette broke their kiss to move her mouth to one of Savannah’s breasts, teasing her love nub with her tongue, tracing the outer edges of her areola before returning to wrap the tip of her tongue around the sides of her growing nipple. This felt so amazing, and it reminded her of how her husband enjoyed sucking on her nipples while squeezing her breasts in his strong hands.

Savannah was being filled with a desire she had never had before, one she couldn’t quite put her finger on, or in for that matter. Bernadette then started moving down again from her breast, down her stomach approaching the firestorm that was brewing down below.

Like a lightning bolt in her mind, Savannah recognized what she was craving and quickly leaned up, flipping Bernadette on to her back, her large breasts flying in the air as they were temporarily freed from gravity. Savannah then spun around to bury her face in Bernadette’s freshly shaven, moist cunt while lowering her hips to Bernadette so that she could dive right in. Bernadette, still being caught a little off guard with Savannah’s impulsive and sudden voracity, took some of Savannah’s protruding lips in her mouth, sucking them in and out of her mouth, rubbing them against the inside of her cheek and the underside of her tongue.

Both of them were so turned on and in the throes of passion, they lost themselves completely and before they knew it, were on the verge of filling each other’s mouths with their sweet nectar. Unable, and unwilling to hold back, they release the full intensity of their taboo lust for one another, resulting in a fountain filling each other’s mouths and spilling over to cover their faces. At this point, Savannah realized something new.

Whereas she had never really found her husband’s cum to be particularly tasty during the first years of their marriage, she found he had taken on a new scent and a deliciously satisfying flavor, which she happily lapped up in great quantities from Bernadette’s flooded, gushing pussy.

About an hour later, Braedon walked up to the private area. “Enjoying yourselves ladies?” Savannah turned, and with her face covered in pussy juice and dripping globs of cum all over her face, replied, “Mmmm… you bet we are! I’ve never tasted anything quite so delicious. I just might give up turkey gravy and have your baby gravy on my mashed potatoes going forward!”

After cleaning up Bernadette, the two wives proceeded to suck their husband dry and lick his shaft and ball sack clean. Eventually, they heard Eve announce that they had reached the end of the extension appointment. So, they all three got dressed; then Eve saved the recording to a flash drive and created a shipment order for it to be delivered and uploaded to the server at his new house when completed.

During the remainder of the final week of processing, Braedon and his two wives worked with the interior decorator to choose the finishing touches on the new house. At the same time, the other candidates were notified via encrypted email and as they confirmed that they agreed with the male selecting them, they packed their belongings, and awaited the planes they would board to all meet up at the new house.

Continued in Chapter 6: House Rules And The Dawn Of New Life

Published 
Written by LongDraw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments