Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Five- Chapters 95-98

"Mac heads to L.A. without Grace and immediately regrets it."

51
21 Comments 21
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Mac decides to travel to L.A. to assess the damages of the fire and leaves Grace behind to handle things at the New York office. His day goes from bad to worse as he reverts to his former bad habit of resisting asking for help. <p> [ADVERT] </p>[This part is not as chock-full-o'-sex as many other parts have been, but I think it's still an enjoyable read]."

Chapter Ninety-Five

McKinley Stewart was exhausted. His flight to Los Angeles had been delayed twice, and there had been a miscommunication at the Bel-Air Hotel, leaving him without a room for the first night of his stay. He thought about asking his admin, Avery, to make alternate arrangements for him. Instead, he decided he could figure out a plan after looking at the office to evaluate what damage had occurred during the fire.

Making matters worse, there was a couple in the Sky Club who were fooling around in the back corner of the quiet area. At first, they were just getting handsy and giggling. Eventually, the woman’s head disappeared under their blanket, and the man looked like he was having an out-of-body experience. He recognized the exact moment of orgasm as the guy’s face tensed up and then took on a goofy-as-fuck look. Mac couldn’t be sure if he was annoyed because it was distracting him from his work or if he was jealous because a Grace-style, incredible deep-throat blow job would have helped alleviate his stress and staved off the mild headache forming at the base of his neck. Fortunately, their flight left before his, making the rest of his wait more tolerable.

By the time he arrived at the location of the L.A. Headquarters, his head was throbbing. Determined to fight through it, he ignored the fact that he’d blown off Grace’s insistence that he bring his pain meds. He might be able to dig out some Ibuprofen, but that would have to wait. He had work to do.

The fire had obliterated most of the building. It would need to be gutted and completely rebuilt. It would take months, and he’d have to relocate Daniella’s group in the interim. That would mean securing new office furniture or finding a furnished office building. It would also mean buying computers, other office equipment, and the whole nine yards. It was disheartening to see the remnants of people’s personal items scattered about, charred, and water-damaged beyond recognition in some instances.

“You okay, boss?” Miguel, the chauffeur, asked.

“What a clusterfuck!” Mac said, exasperated by the work ahead of him. Christ, he wished he’d let Grace come along. She was better at handling shit like this.

“I had hoped there would be some salvageable parts, but everything is trashed,” Mac said miserably. “It’s a fucking miracle that everyone got out of the building safely. I’m grateful for that. But holy fucking hell, this is a nightmare.

Miguel nodded but said nothing. What was there to say in a situation like this that wouldn’t sound trite? Better to be quiet and await Mac’s next direction.

After a few moments, Mac shook his head and said, “Well, let’s get moving. Standing here isn’t going to help anything. I’ll contact Daniella and see if she’s available to meet me to discuss a game plan. She’d better be available since it’s a fucking workday.”

Miguel could see his boss was more than just a little upset. He wished he could say or do something that would be useful. Then he had an idea.

“Is Miss Grace joining you later?” Miguel asked in the politest voice he could muster.

“No, she’s not. I told her to stay home because I’m a fucking moron and thought I could handle this by myself,” Mac snipped.

“To be fair, sir, you couldn’t have known the extent of the damage until you saw it yourself, in person. I’m sure Miss Grace would fly out here if you asked her to; she wouldn’t want you to bear this burden alone,” Miguel suggested.

“Somehow, I managed to run my company before Grace. She’s got enough on her plate with the New York office, wrangling a toddler, and dealing with morning sickness. She’s expecting again. So, no, I’m not gonna ask Grace to fly out; I’ll figure out what needs to happen and make it so.

Daniella was, indeed, available. Although she’d told the rest of the staff to take the next two days off—with pay—until she knew where to have them report, she was working, or doing her best to do so, from home. She suggested it would be easiest to meet at her place since she had her laptop and printer hooked up there.

Miguel dropped Mac off and said, “Just text me when you’re ready for me to pick you up, sir.”

“Thanks, Miguel,” Mac said, trying to rein in his foul mood. “I’m sorry I’ve been less than cordial today. I appreciate you very much.”

“It’s my pleasure to help, sir.”

“Mind if I leave my bag in the car?”

“Not at all, sir.”

“Thanks. I’ll contact you later once I’ve met with Dani and have some sense of what I’m doing and where I’m staying tonight.”

“Yes, sir.”

Miguel drove off and pondered whether contacting Grace himself would be appropriate. He decided that it might be better for him to do nothing. The last thing he wanted was to irk Mr. Stewart when he was distraught, even if he thought his boss was foolishly stubborn for not asking his very competent wife to come and be by his side. 

Meanwhile, in New York, Grace waited to hear from Mac. She knew his plan was to hit the ground running, but she was starting to worry that he hadn’t called or texted her. She sent him a text, choosing her words carefully, not wanting to come off sounding like a shrew.

Hey baby! Miss you already. Hope your flight was decent. Let me know if I can be of any help on my end. Love you!

She slipped her phone into her pocket, knowing it might be a while before her very busy husband responded. Still, she kept checking periodically, hoping for some word of how things were going.

When she was done working for the day, DJ and Merlin kept her company in the Media room as they binge-watched episodes of Bluey. Eventually, she felt her eyelids getting heavy and realized it was time to get DJ ready for bed. She headed toward the stairs but decided she was too tired to walk up that many flights with the baby on her hip. She scooped up the cat with her free arm and took the elevator instead.

Once DJ was down for the night, Grace glanced at her phone. Still no response from Mac. It wasn’t like him to ignore text messages. Shrugging, she stripped off her clothes and slipped on one of Mac’s T-shirts and a pair of yoga pants. Climbing into bed with her phone and a trashy romance novel, she planned to read until she heard from her wayward husband.

However, it wasn’t long before Grace’s libido shifted into high gear. As a naïve ingenue was being ravaged by a rugged cowboy, she found her fingers tracing circles around her nipples. As the fictional action heated up, those fingers moved under the covers and into her dripping pussy. Her hand emulated the rancher's vigorous thrusts as he stole the sweet, young thing’s innocence and made her a woman.

Grace found herself so aroused that she tossed the book aside and focused on her own pleasure. As one hand continued impaling her pussy, the fingers of the other hand played deftly with her clit until her back arched and her body trembled fiercely. She lay still for a moment, basking in the glow of much-needed release.

Merlin gave a look of disgust, turned around three times, and settled down at the foot of the bed. Grace went to clean up in the bathroom and then checked her phone. Still no text from Mac. She sighed. While the orgasm had been a lovely distraction, she realized that until she heard from her husband, sleep would elude her.

 

Chapter Ninety-Six

After spending a few hours with Daniella, figuring out what needed to happen first and what the next steps would be, he called around to several hotels. With a convention in town and no available rooms to be found for the night, Mac was beyond frustrated.

“How can there not be any damn rooms anywhere?” he growled.

“I thought you were staying at the Bel Air. What happened?” Daniella asked.

“Somebody fucked up the reservation and made it for starting tomorrow. I said I’d take a different room for tonight, whatever they had open, and they said the hotel was at full capacity. So, I checked with a bunch of other places and got the same fuckin’ response!”

Mac exasperatedly ran a hand through his thick, dark hair and felt his brain throbbing.

“You’re welcome to stay here for the night. I have a spare room, but it’s got a tiny bed. With your height, why don’t you take my room, and I will sleep in the guest bed?”

“I can’t put you out like that, Dani. I can sleep in a small bed for one night.”

“Nonsense. It’s not a problem for me. Don’t be stubborn, McKinley.”

With extreme fatigue and excruciating head pain double-teaming him, Mac relented.

“Thanks, Dani; I appreciate your hospitality.”

“Of course! Let me just get my stuff out of my room; then it’s all yours.”

“Fuck! Miguel has my bag. What else could go wrong today?”

Grabbing his phone from his back pocket, he saw a text from Grace—from hours ago. He heaved a heavy sigh. She had left him a sweet message that he’d unintentionally ignored.  He started to reply and then decided she was probably asleep by now, and he didn’t want to wake her. Instead, he fired off a text to Miguel.

Hey, I’ll be staying at Daniella’s tonight. Can you come around seven tomorrow morning and bring my bag?

Miguel’s response was quick.

I can bring your bag tonight if you prefer. Otherwise, I will be there promptly at seven.

Mac’s first instinct was to wait until morning. But his head hurt so fucking bad, and he knew he’d never sleep without at least taking the Ibuprofen he was sure he’d find in his pack. He could ask Dani if she had some, but his pride prevented him from the possibility of appearing weak.

If it’s not too much trouble, tonight would be great.

I’m on my way, sir.

Much appreciated.

When he returned to the living room, Dani was sitting on the couch in a pair of cutoff shorts and a tank top. He’d never seen her in anything besides work attire, and admittedly, it caught him off guard. As did her suggestion that he take off his clothes.

“I’m sure you’d be more comfortable stripping down to a T-shirt and boxers,” Dani said. “It won’t bother me.”

“Thanks, but Miguel is bringing my bag here,” he replied, trying to look anywhere but at her nipples that poked through the tank top. With no bra, she was spilling out of the top, which was disconcerting.

“I ordered a pizza. I figured we didn’t eat dinner, and I have nothing to cook here. I hope you like pepperoni.”

“Yes, that sounds great, thanks.”

“Meanwhile, how about a beer?” Dani asked, seemingly oblivious to her boss’s current discomfort.

“Actually, I’d take a Coke if you have one.” Maybe some caffeine would take the edge off the feeling that his brain was being squeezed.

“That’ll keep you awake. Let me get you some wine or something harder.”

“Just a Coke, Dani!” he snapped. Realizing she was just trying to be hospitable, he quickly added. “Sorry, I’m just not in the mood for alcohol right now. It’s been a fucked-up day, and I still need to think clearly.”

“Sure thing, boss.”

Dani’s ass wiggled as she sashayed into the kitchen. Mac couldn’t decide if she was simply obtuse or trying to be seductive. He chalked it up to his not feeling well and figured he was overthinking things. She had never been anything but professional with him in the past, and she was doing him a favor by giving him a place to stay for the night.

She returned shortly with a couple of Cokes and saw Mac leaning forward, his elbows propped on his knees and his head down.

“Are you okay?”

He sat up and said, “I just waited too long to eat something. Plus, it occurs to me that I’ve been up for over twenty hours.”

The doorbell rang, and Dani hurried over to answer the door, her voluptuous breasts bouncing shamelessly as she moved. When she opened it, both Miguel and the pizza delivery guy stood waiting for her, their mouths gaping open as her nipples stood up like party hats.

At that moment, Dani realized she should probably have grabbed her bathrobe. Either Mac truly didn’t feel good, or he was too much of a gentleman to call her out on her inappropriate choice of nighttime wear. She felt embarrassed, but there wasn’t much she could do about it now.

She invited both men in, indicating where to put the pie as she dug a tip out of her purse. As she made the delivery man’s night, in more ways than one, Miguel crossed the room to give Mac his bag.

“Is there anything else I can get for you, sir? Do you still want me here in the morning?”

“No, I’m all set now that I have my bag. I really appreciate you offering to bring it to me tonight. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep without, um, brushing my teeth,” Mac stopped himself from blurting out that his brain felt like it was on fire.

Digging through his bag, Mac nearly wept with relief when he spied the Diclofenac bottle in the duffle's side pocket that Grace must have slipped in there when he wasn’t looking.  He grabbed the medication as inconspicuously as possible and headed to the bathroom.

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

Miguel frowned, turned to Daniella, and asked, “Is something wrong with the boss?”

Dani shook her head. “He’s just tired and hungry. Nothing that a meal and a night in my bed won’t solve.”

Miguel’s brow furrowed. Something was not right with this whole situation.

Chapter Ninety-Seven

After leaving Daniella’s, Miguel felt his invisible shoulder angels arguing. On the one hand, this was none of his business. On the other hand, he had way too much respect for Miss Grace than to sit back and do nothing.

Taking out his phone, he hesitated for a moment. Then he opened his contacts list, clicked on Grace Stewart, and sent her a text.

Hola, Miss Grace! I hope it’s not too late where you are. I’m just a little concerned about Mr. Stewart. I just dropped off his bag at Daniella’s, where he will be staying tonight, and he looked a little under the weather. I don’t mean to overstep my bounds, but perhaps… maybe you should check on him? I apologize if I am out of line. I thought you should know.

It took every ounce of energy to resist ending his text by divulging the fact that McKinley planned to spend the night in Daniella’s bed. He would keep his nose out of that business. Still, it didn’t hurt to put some wheels in motion that might prevent his boss from making a terrible mistake.

He was relieved to receive a prompt reply.

Thanks, Miguel. I appreciate your text.

Grace sat up and rubbed her eyes. She reread Miguel’s words and wondered why Mac hadn’t texted her himself about his plans. Not wanting to assume anything, she sent another message to her husband.

Everything okay? Just checking because I love you. Hope you are all settled in at the hotel.

Grace’s text came through while Mac was wolfing down his third piece of pizza, hoping to get food into his stomach so the pain meds wouldn’t upset it.

“Fuck! It’s Grace. I never answered her text earlier; I should call her.”

“It’s late in New York, McKinley. She’s probably asleep.”

“Nope, she just asked me if everything was okay.” Wiping his mouth with a napkin, he rose, taking his soda. “I’m going to head to your room, call her, and then turn in for the night. I’m not setting an alarm, but don’t let me sleep past eight.”

“Oh, of course. You’re tired. Can I get you anything? Towels, blankets, anything?”

“No, I’m good. Thanks, Dani. The food helped a lot. See you in the morning.” Grabbing his bag, he entered Dani’s room and closed the door behind him.

Dani wondered what it would feel like to have someone to adore her the way her bosses adored each other. Sighing, she cleared up the pizza plates and headed to the guest room, suddenly regretting not grabbing her wand from her room for a solo session. Ah well, she’d have to settle for her fingers.

Once Mac slipped out of his clothes, he put on a fresh pair of boxers and a Yankee’s T-shirt, then climbed into bed and sent Grace a quick message.

Still up?

Grace read his brief text and toyed with ignoring it. She’d worked up a pretty decent mad while waiting for his response. But she remembered Miguel questioning whether something might be off.

Yep.

Okay to call?

Yep.

Grace let it ring a few times before answering.

“Hello.”

“Hey, baby, I’m sorry it’s so late there. It’s been a hellish day; nothing’s gone right.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Grace said, trying not to sound as bitchy as she felt. “Are you at the hotel?”

“No. Someone fucked up, and my reservation doesn’t start until tomorrow. Apparently, there is a convention in town, so there was nothing available anywhere. I’m at Dani’s tonight. She was kind enough to offer to let me stay in her bed.”

Grace inhaled sharply, trying not to jump to conclusions.

“That was nice of her. I’m sure you’ll be more comfortable in her bed than on the couch.”

“Well, she has a guest room, but she insisted I sleep in her bed because it’s bigger.”

Irritation crept up her spine as she pictured her husband in Dani’s bed. She’d waited all fucking day to hear from him, and he was in another woman’s bed? Oh, fuck no!

Still, she forced her voice to stay calm. “When will you be moving to the hotel?”

“Tomorrow. While I appreciate Dani’s hospitality, I am sure I’ll be more comfortable in my own space. But I appreciate not having to be alone after such a shitty day.”

“Well, it’s good of Dani to take care of your needs. I’m tired. I think it’d be better if we talked tomorrow.”

Mac was disappointed. Just hearing her voice had been the brightest part of his day, and he wasn’t ready to be done talking yet. But he knew she had to be up early.

“Oh, okay, sure. I love you, baby. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Yep, sounds good.”

She ended the call abruptly, without saying she loved him back. He couldn’t recall a time when she ended a call without doing so. Something was up.

He suddenly realized his stupidity as he stretched out in Dani’s bed. Grabbing his phone again, he texted her to help clarify things.

Hey, you do know that I meant I’m sleeping in Dani’s bed, but she is sleeping in the guest bedroom, right?

Her response was cryptic.

I’m glad to hear that; otherwise, I’d end up being your landlord.

Huh?

There’s a little house in Queens that I own, thanks to my very thoughtful husband. If you were to tell me that you were in that bed WITH Dani, I’d be forced to evict you from the Manhattan residence, but I’d let you rent my house in Queens for a fair price.

I’m sorry I did such a poor job communicating with you today. It’s a clusterfuck here, and all I could think of was how much better it would be if you were with me. Thanks for making sure I had the Diclofenac with me.

Grace felt her anger subside.

I can fly out tomorrow if it would help.

No, I don’t know what you could do here that I can’t do myself. I just miss you.

Suck your cock.

I beg your pardon?

You said you don’t know what I could do that you can’t do yourself. You can’t suck your own cock. And no one else’s lips better be anywhere near what belongs to me.

Now you’ve done it.

Done what?

Made me hard.

Mmm…can I help?

It’s late. I should let you sleep.

Do you want to let me sleep? Or do you want to call me and let me ensure we will both sleep better?

Grace’s phone rang instantly.

 

Chapter Ninety-Eight

“It’s clear to me, Mrs. Stewart, that I don’t function well without you. It annoys me a bit. I managed to run my company just fine before we met. Now, it seems I can’t even go one day without you. I kept thinking all day how much easier it would be to have you here and how much less fucked up everything would seem.”

“You could have called me, McKinley; I could have helped with any number of things if I had known what you needed.”

Mac sighed. Grace calling him by his full name was usually a sign she was miffed.

“If I say you’re right, can I have a get-out-of-jail-free card? I won’t pass Go or collect my $200. I’ll just admit out loud that my delegation skills need some work and that my company…”

“Has more than doubled in size since I met you,” she cut him off. “It makes perfect sense to me why you are struggling to do things on your own.”

“You have a point,” he said, still reluctant to admit he couldn’t run things solo anymore.

“I have two good points, and if I were there with you, you could be cupping them with your big, strong hands.”

Mac sighed heavily. “As amazing as that sounds, being someone’s house guest might make that awkward.”

“If you would have called me, I would have found you a hotel room for the night. I can’t imagine there wouldn’t be a bed somewhere in that town for McKinley Stewart other than Daniella’s bed.”

“Can we skip over the part where you remind me that I was a fool to not ask for help and let me start apologizing appropriately?”

“And how do you intend to do that?”

“If I’m not mistaken, I’m positive my wife mentioned something about making us both feel good so we could sleep better.”

“How’s the headache?”

“Better, thanks to you. You knew I’d get a bad one today, didn’t you?”

“No, but I suspected it was a possibility and didn’t see the harm in making sure you had something stronger than Ibuprofen with you.”

“Christ, Gracie, how in the fuck did I manage to function before you?”

“You did okay; you had to since you were the only boss. You have help now, McKinley; you need to stop being so resistant to accepting that.”

“If I promise to try harder, will you have phone sex with me?”

Grace laughed. “You sound like a horny frat boy, but yes. I will have phone sex with you. Get comfortable while I strip naked.”

Mac’s cock twitched. “Should I get naked too?”

“Nope, just pull your cock out of that little dick window in your boxers.”

It was Mac’s turn to laugh. “Dick window?”

“Call it whatever you like, just whip it out for me, baby. I want to suck on it for you.”

Mac freed his stiff shaft, gripping it tightly. Next, he spat on his hand and began stroking his dick. “Mmm; this is what I’ve needed all day. I saw a guy get a blow job under a blanket at the Sky Club this morning and immediately regretted not having you by my side.”

Grace made obscene sucking sounds as she used three fingers to simulate Mac’s cock in her mouth. She paused momentarily and said, “You missed your escort, did you?”

Moaning, Mac imagined his hands on her head, fingers playing with her long, red hair, pushing her down on his rigid pole. He could almost feel the exquisite swirling of her tongue and the vibrations on his dick as he listened to her moan.

“God, baby, you make my cock so hard. I love how deep you take me in your throat and how you play with my sac.”

“Grab those balls for me, Mac; feel my fingers caressing them as I suck you with wild abandon. Push my head down a little more. That’s right; let me take you deeper!”

Mac envisioned her there with him and felt his climax drawing near as he stroked himself.

“Fuck, Gracie! I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum, baby! Cum hard for me and shoot that load down my throat!”

“Oh, yeah! Fuckkk!” Mac shouted as his cock exploded in his hand and semen spurted everywhere. He was suddenly grateful he had his boxers on to mop up the mess.

His bliss was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

“Is everything okay?” Dani asked, standing in the hallway on the other side of the door.

Mac panicked for a minute, not remembering whether he locked it. “I’m fine! I just, ah, stubbed my toe getting into bed.”

Dani raised an eyebrow but said, “Okay, just making sure.”

Hearing her footsteps walk away, he returned his attention to Grace.

“Sorry, baby; I guess I was a little loud.”

“Stubbed your toe?”

“It was the first thing I could think of. I couldn’t very well tell Dani that I was masturbating in her bed. Now, where were we?”

“We were about to go to bed. It’s late, and I’m tired.”

“Wait, what about you? I wanted to make you feel better, too.”

“I made you relax, and now your headache is gone. You’ll be able to sleep now, and so will I because I won’t be worried about you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. If it makes you feel better, Mac, I’ll take a raincheck.”

Mac felt a little guilty for not making sure Grace had an orgasm before she started simulating oral sex in his ear. But she was no longer calling him McKinley, so he figured she wasn’t mad anymore.

“I promise it will be worth the wait,” he said seductively.

“I know it will; you’re always worth the wait.”

“I love you, Gracie. I’m sorry about not communicating better.”

“I love you, too, Mac. Everyone has an off day, and your day was pretty shitty, so I’m gonna give you that get-out-of-jail-free card you asked for.”

“I’m still willing to make you cum if you need it.”

There was no way she would admit she’d already taken care of herself. So, she simply said, “I’ve got an early call in the morning, but I promise to let you make it up to me.”

“Okay,” Mac said, reluctant to let her go, but he knew she needed her rest. “Call me when it’s a good time for you tomorrow. I should have a plan figured out by tomorrow afternoon. I love you.”

“Love you, too,” Grace answered sleepily.

When the call ended, Mac grabbed a clean pair of boxers out of his bag and tucked the cum covered ones in a bag that Grace had smartly labeled for dirty laundry. He climbed back into bed and drifted off to sleep.

Grace checked on DJ and found him sleeping soundly. When she returned to her bed, Merlin had moved up next to her pillow and was waiting for her, purring, apparently forgiving her for her earlier self-pleasuring antics.

After she turned off the light, she pulled the kitty close in for a snuggle and smiled in the darkness as she developed a plan of her own.                                                                              

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments