Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

"In a New York Minute, everything can change..."

57
25 Comments 25
1.0k Views 1.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the end of this part of their story. But no worries, book 4 is in the works. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I will keep y'all posted."

Chapter One Hundred-Eleven

Grace woke with a start, trembling from the horrific nightmare that interrupted her dreams. She’d been at the beach, holding her baby, when a tidal wave snatched the newborn from her arms. Panic-stricken, she went into the water to try to save her child, but a rip current developed and pulled her under.

It took her a moment to realize it wasn’t real and that the little girl she and Mac looked forward to welcoming soon was still safely tucked away inside her womb. Unable to fall back asleep, she went to check on DJ. She sighed as she watched him sleep peacefully in his little race car bed, blissfully unaware of his mother’s concern.

Still uneasy, she crept back into the bedroom she shared with the most remarkable man in the world. Hoping she didn’t wake him, she grabbed her book off the night table and was about to head down to the library when a sleepy, sexy voice said, “Come back to bed, Grace.”

“I’m sorry I woke you. I just had a nightmare and am having trouble falling back asleep. I was going to read for a bit.”

“Come back to bed,” Mac said again. “Let me help you relax so you can get more rest.”

Grace figured if she couldn’t sleep, at least she’d be lying down and would have a better chance of dozing off. Setting her book aside, she climbed back into bed, where Mac’s strong arms pulled her into a loving embrace. All the turmoil in her brain subsided as he held her close and, as only he could, made her feel safe again.

Several hours later, she found herself awake again. But this time, the culprit was clever fingers massaging her breasts. His hot breath on her neck as he nuzzled her sent a shiver of lust down her spine. When his hands slid down her body, gliding along the soft skin of her luscious curves, she sighed.

“Mmm, so much better than an alarm clock,” she purred as he dipped into her sweet nectar and allowed his saturated fingers to dance along the delicate pink folds of her sex.

“I want you, Grace,” Mac murmured.

“I’m yours,” she replied. “Take me, please, Mac. Use me for your pleasure.”

“No, for our pleasure,” he corrected her while guiding his cock to the slick entrance of her needy pussy, taking her from behind. His movements were slow and deliberate as he teased her clit with nimble fingers.

It was as if they were mating in slow motion, their bodies dancing and swaying in time to a sensual, melodic tune that only they could hear. Each stroke brought waves of delicious pleasure as Mac continued to control the pace.

“Faster,” she begged.

“Not yet. You need to let me love you slowly and sweetly for a while longer.”

“God, you feel so fucking good inside me!”

“I couldn’t agree more. I love the way your pussy grips my cock as I move in and out of you, bringing us closer and closer to release. We fit together so perfectly, my sexy red-haired wife.”

“Mmm-hmm,” she moaned.

The rhythm was nearly trance-inducing; it almost felt like floating in mid-air. She was torn between wanting more and enjoying this unhurried, erotic torment. But as her need became greater, her patience wore thin.

“Mac, I need...”

“Hush, slut!” he hissed sharply. “You belong to me; I decide what you need.”

But he ached for release as much as she did, so he took her cue and allowed his fingers to play wickedly with her throbbing pearl. He increased his pace gradually until he was thrusting rapidly and vigorously.

“I know what you need, my slutty sex toy. You need to be jackhammered by my big, thick cock,” he growled through gritted teeth. “That’s right, take my cock like a good girl. You love it when I pound your cunt like this, don’t you?”

“Oh, God, yes! Fuck my pussy hard and fast!”

“God, yes! Your pussy is so amazing! So fuckin’ hot and tight! If you want me to fill you with my load, you need to cum for me, you naughty slut!”

No longer the tender lover, Mac fucked his wife with animalistic fervor until she screamed, “I’m cumming! Oh, God, oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Her body shook with wave after wave of intense orgasms; the pleasure was almost unbearable yet perfect! Mac followed her lead and erupted inside her, filling her as promised.

He brought his fingers to her mouth and let her enjoy her sweet taste. Then he put his arms around her and held on tight as they drifted off once more.

About an hour and a half later, the alarm blared obnoxiously. With a flailing hand, Grace beat it into silence and turned to greet her mate. “Good morning, my darling husband.”

“Mmm, good morning, my gorgeous wife. I hope our little dalliance helped you relax enough to get some more sleep.”

“Yes, very much so. You always make me feel safe and loved.”

Mac’s brow furrowed. “That wasn’t the response I was expecting. I hope I made you feel more than safe.”

Grace laughed. “Sorry, I felt absolutely violated in the most decadent way.”

“That’s better,” he said as he kissed her forehead. “Did you feel unsafe before I had my way with you, baby?”

“I had a nightmare. I don’t recall what it was about now, as your clever seduction seems to have chased it away. I just know I was panicked and afraid. So, although it might not seem like a sexy response to your incredible use of my body, it’s true; you made me feel safe enough to let it go.”

“I love you; you’ll always be safe with me. I won’t ever let anything happen to you; you’re far too special to me.”

Grace kissed his lips gently. “Thank you for always being my knight in shining armor.” Suddenly, her tummy made a very unladylike growl, prompting her to say, “And now, Sir Mac, your Lady Grace needs some breakfast.”

 

Chapter One Hundred-Twelve

As the birth of their daughter grew nearer, Grace finalized plans for her arrival. The nursery was ready, with all the pink trimmings Mac had insisted upon, as was DJ's race car toddler bedroom. All they needed now was a baby.

They arranged for Bentley, their house manager, to stay in residence until they were settled in after the baby’s birth. Knowing someone would be available on-site if they needed to go to the hospital quickly made Mac feel more secure.

Through gentle persuasion, Mac convinced Grace to reduce her workday in the last month, so her afternoons were free to spend playing with DJ, napping, and seeing to odds and ends. The extra time with their son was incredibly precious to Grace. His vocabulary was exploding, and each new day brought more words that he could say, which delighted him as well.

The closer it got to the baby’s due date, the more Merlin, their adorable black kitty, trailed after Grace as if he were her shadow. When she napped, the sweet little furball curled beside her and purred them both to sleep.

One evening, while Mac and Grace cuddled in the media room, Merlin jumped up on the couch and started his biscuit-making routine, kneading his paws on Grace’s belly. When the baby inside kicked back, Merlin jumped.

“Oh, sweet boy, you’re okay,” Grace said, comforting the kitty with some pets on the head. “It’s just your sister, Mimi, saying hello.”

Mac’s eyes welled up. He knew they had decided to name their baby girl after his grandmother, Michelle, better known as Mimi, but this was the first time he’d heard Grace say the name out loud while referring to their daughter.

Feeling emotional, he rested his head on his wife’s shoulders and said, “She’ll need a middle name.”

Grace nodded, still watching Merlin interact with the feisty baby inside her. “I was hoping you’d be okay with giving her my middle name, Genvieve.”

“That was your mother’s name, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, but if you had something else in mind...”

“It’s perfect then, Michelle Genevieve Stewart.”

“Mimi,” Grace said, beaming at her husband.

“Even better.”

Mac took her chin in his hand and gently tilted it so he could kiss her. This soft embrace turned passionate, then ignited their desperate need. Soon, the cat got annoyed and stalked off to stake his claim on the other end of the couch.

Slipping a hand inside her shirt, Mac cupped her breast and watched Grace’s eyes flutter. He planted a trail of wet kisses from her ear to the impressive swell of her bosom. He took a pert, tender nipple into his mouth and teased the other, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

She moaned softly as her hips gently rocked, her body succumbing to this sensual seduction. He took his time with her, teasing and taunting her until, finally, he reached her sweet nectar. He slid a finger inside her and moved his thumb in delicious little circles.

“More!” she wailed.

Happy to oblige her, he added a second finger—then a third—and began to thrust the digits into her slick wetness. She bucked against his hand, panting and moaning, reveling in this erotic assault on her senses as he edged her mercilessly.

His clever hand brought her to the brink several times before easing up and leaving her intense arousal unsated. Watching her facial expressions carefully, Mac knew the exact moment she needed him to stop denying her. His fingers deftly finished what he started, and he took her over the edge as her body convulsed violently.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Grace screamed as she drenched Mac’s hand, her orgasm leaving her breathless.

“Sorry, Grace, I couldn’t help myself. I can’t seem to keep my hands off my sexy wife,” Mac said, grinning.

Grace smiled dreamily. “Well, if it’s my lot in life to be your play toy, there are worse means of existence.” She eyed Mac’s bulge as it strained against his jeans. “Looks like someone could use some attention.”

“I wouldn’t say no,” he answered sheepishly.

“I should probably clean up your hand first,” she said coyly as she brought his fingers to her lips, licking and sucking her juices from them.

“Oh, fuck! That’s so hot, Grace. YOU are so hot. Here you are, just weeks away from having a baby, and you are the sexiest woman on the planet.”

Grace sighed. She knew he wasn’t just saying that to make her feel better about being so heavily pregnant. His eyes shone with love and lust for her.

“Not a day goes by without me realizing I won the husband lottery,” she said, holding his gaze a moment longer. “I’m also the luckiest woman on the planet.”

Then she raised an eyebrow wickedly and slid onto the floor in front of him, unzipped his jeans, and set his raging hardon free from its constraints. Wrapping her hands around his rigid shaft, she guided it to her mouth, teasing the head with her tantalizing tongue.

“Oh, fuck, Grace!” he moaned.

She continued this erotic torture a bit more before taking him slowly into her mouth. Inch by inch, she made him magically disappear like a cunning prestidigitator. Mac’s hips thrust forward as she took him into her throat.

“Holy fuck, you are so amazing, baby!”

Mac’s eyes rolled back in his head as his sexy wife did incredible things with her talented tongue and mouth. Whenever he thought she couldn’t possibly be any better at giving head, she switched things up and blew his mind.

“God, baby, you’re driving me crazy. Oh, fuck, I’m cumming. Swallow it all, baby!”

Secretly pleased that she could rock his world, even as pregnant as she was, Grace made sure not to miss a drop as Mac’s cock erupted in her throat.

She climbed back onto the couch and felt herself melt into him as he wrapped an arm around her. He kissed the top of her head and said, “Thank you; that was fantastic.”

She grinned impishly. “It was the least I could do to show my appreciation for your, um, handiwork.”

He laughed. “Clever pun, darling.”

Pulling her onto his lap and holding tightly, he whispered, “How’d we get so lucky?”

“I don’t know, but I’m so damned glad we did.”

Time marched on, and several days before Grace’s due date, Dominic and Addie arrived as planned to help with DJ and the new baby.

“We have pictures of the new house,” Addie gushed. “I’m so excited that we will be within driving distance of you and my sister!”

“Ooh, it’s so pretty! I love the landscaping, and, oh my, look at those tea roses! It’s a great house, Addie. Mac and I are thrilled to have you living closer; we really want the kids to know you and Dad.”

“We’ve closed on the house, but the seller needed a month to vacate. The couple renting our place in St. Louis needed to move in and get settled. They have a baby on the way, too. So, we figured after we leave here, we will stay with my sister until we can move into our new home.”

“Of course, I’m sure you’d like to spend time with your side of the family,” Grace said. “But please know you are welcome here as long as you like. We love having you here.”

Addie smiled. “Thank you; we appreciate your kindness so much.”

“Well, we appreciate you and Dad being here for the big day!”

MissyyMartinezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyyMartinezz

 

Chapter One Hundred-Thirteen

But the big day came and went. Despite Grace’s frustration, Dr. Francis insisted there was nothing to worry about.

“Her heartbeat is strong, and I don’t see any signs of a problem. If she doesn’t make her grand entrance in the next week, we will induce labor. Try not to be concerned, Grace. Some babies take a little longer.”

Feeling relieved, Grace went home and tried not to be annoyed about waiting a week.

“I honestly thought you’d go early with this one like you did with Dominic Jordan,” Dom said to Grace as they enjoyed a family dinner together.

“Same here,” Grace replied as she passed a basket of rolls to Addie. “But it seems like our little girl is going to be stubborn like her mama.”

“Just what I need—another stubborn redhead,” Mac teased.

They all laughed and continued eating and chatting away. After supper, they gathered in the media room to watch a movie. “You all decide what to watch; I’m going to put DJ to bed, and I’ll be back after putting on some stretchy pants. I think I enjoyed a little too much of Claudette’s lasagna. I can almost feel myself swelling. Probably more sodium than I needed, but it was so worth it!” Grace laughed as she scooped up her toddler. “Say goodnight, DJ.”

“Nigh-nigh!” DJ said as he waved and blew kisses.

“Goodness, he is an adorable little boy,” Addie said. “Let me help you get him to bed. I’m sure he has a new routine since he has a big boy bed.”

“Racecar!” DJ said, grinning over his mother’s shoulder.

Grace nearly declined Addie’s offer to help. But she was developing a headache and figured an extra hand would be helpful.

Dominic looked wistful as Grace and Addie walked away. “He looks just like you did at that age, McKinley. It brings back a lot of memories.”

Mac looked at his father and wondered if they were all good ones. “I don’t remember much about being a toddler,” he said, hoping to lighten the mood.

“You were such a bright light, and I remember Marcus being so hard on you. I was having dinner at your house one night, and he berated you for spilling your milk. Lorraine was too drunk to care, and Cromwell did his best to clean up the mess and not make any uncomfortable eye contact with anyone. You were crying, and my gut was churning because I was so angry. I chastised Marcus for being so harsh and tried to comfort you. He told me to stop coddling you and get the fuck out of his house. My heart hurt because I felt that I should stay for your sake. But Marcus made a point of reminding me that you were his son, not mine. I left, and I didn’t return for nearly a year. I regret that now.”

Mac moved to sit next to his father. “I’m sure he was seething inside, knowing that he was lying through his teeth. He was a shitty parent, and I’d bet deep down it was because he wasn’t really my dad. Please don’t dwell on regrets. You came back eventually, and that’s all that matters. You were always there for the important things. You took some red-eye flights and rescheduled meetings to make sure of it. Don’t think I don’t know that.

“I didn’t understand it when I was younger, but the older I got, the more I knew I could count on you always being there for me and supporting me. I remember wishing deep in my soul that you were my father. Lorraine heard me once and told me that wishes like that don’t come true. Is it petty that I love that she was wrong?”

Dom smiled. “Not at all. I’m so damn grateful that you’re MY son. I’m just glad I didn’t stay away. I got to watch you grow up, and I’ll always be grateful for that. It helps to know I didn’t miss any of the important moments. Well, except for your wedding.”

“No worries there, Dad. It was a whirlwind event. You would have been there if I’d given you more than a few days’ notice. You’re here when I need you most. I’m going to have a daughter soon. I’m so excited that..."

“Mac!” Addie shouted over the intercom. “I need you up here. Grace felt dizzy, and she passed out momentarily.”

“On my way up!” Mac responded as he raced up the stairs with Dominic close behind.

When he reached the sixth floor, his breathing was heavy, both from running and fear.

“What happened? Are you okay, baby?” he asked frantically as he sat beside her on the bed.

But Addie answered for her. “She’s having some terrible abdominal pain, and she’s bleeding. Her heart is racing, and...

“I’ll call for an ambulance,” Dom said grimly.

“No, I’ll call Randall and tell him to bring the sedan,” Mac said, trying hard to stay calm.”

Grace shook her head. “Too long. Ambulance. Please, Mac!”

Bentley entered the room and said, “I called already; it seemed imperative to do so. The ambulance is on its way here.”

Nearly ten minutes later, the paramedics arrived and indicated they needed to transport Grace to Mt. Sinai Hospital. Addie took Grace’s phone and contacted Dr. Francis, who said she would meet them there.

“DJ…” Grace began. But Addie shook her head.

“I’ll be here with DJ; don’t worry, okay?”

Mac rode with Grace in the ambulance while Bentley called an Uber to take Dom to the hospital.

“It’ll be quicker than waiting for Randall to get here,” Bentley explained.

“Thanks; I’m glad you’re here and have a cool head about you.”

Bentley nodded and said, “Please call us when you know anything. I’m rather fond of our Grace.”

“Of course!”

When Dominic arrived at the hospital, Dr. Francis was examining Grace. Dom waited with Mac and, instinctively, held his son’s hand for support.

“What’s taking so long?” Minutes seemed like an eternity to Mac as he waited impatiently, feeling helpless.

“Everything is going to be okay, Mac. Grace is a strong, healthy woman with a very skilled doctor looking after her.”

“She looked so pale lying in that ambulance, Dad. I’ve never seen her so...

Just then, Dr. Francis came out to explain what was happening. “It’s preeclampsia. We will need to take the baby via C-section before the placenta separates from her uterus. The good news is that Grace doesn’t appear to have had any seizures. Her heart rate and blood pressure are both high, but the baby doesn’t seem to be in any distress—yet. But we need to get her into an OR stat so we can get this baby delivered before this elevates to eclampsia.”

Mac felt like he’d been punched in the gut. “Is Grace going to be okay?” He remembered reading about all of the possible complications of pregnancy in women over the age of thirty-five and knew that eclampsia was life-threatening. “And the baby?”

“We’ve got a fetal monitor on her, and we will know more when we do an ultrasound. I feel confident that we’ve caught this in time.”

It sounded like what a doctor says when they can’t give a guarantee.

“Can I be with her?” he asked, trepidation heavy in his voice.

“Yes. We will need to get her prepped for surgery, though. Follow the nurse, Ted, and he will get you outfitted with scrubs so that you can be there to hold Grace’s hand.”

Dominic put a firm hand on Mac’s shoulder. “You’ve got this, son. Go be her rock. I’ll be in the waiting area if you need me.”

Mac nodded and turned to follow Ted.

 

Chapter One Hundred-Fourteen

When he entered the OR, Mac rushed to Grace’s side. She looked fragile and deathly ill. It shook his core, but he inhaled sharply and hoped the face she saw looked brave.

“I’m so scared, Mac,” Grace whispered as she held his hand tightly. “What if…”

“Shh, no worries, darling. Have you met my wife? She’s a force to be reckoned with. We’ve got this, Gracie. I promise everything will be fine.”

Mac was grateful that Grace couldn’t see the fear in his eyes. But he knew that one of them had to be strong. This time, it was up to him.

“You've conquered everything you’ve ever had to deal with. This is no different.”

“But what if...”

“Have I ever broken a promise to you, my love? Just try to relax. I’m right here, and I’m not going anywhere. I love you so much.”

Grace nodded as her breathing calmed. “I love you, too.”

Mac closed his eyes momentarily and prayed to a God he wasn’t always sure he believed in.

Please let my wife be okay. As devastating as it would be, I could recover from the loss of a child. But I can’t lose Grace; she’s my whole life. I can’t imagine living without her.

He fought back tears. Grace needed to feel his strength.

Things were a blur for a bit. Medical professionals came in and draped a sheet across the operating table that acted as a curtain, shielding the lower half of Grace’s body. She was given a spinal block and was told they would begin as soon as she felt numb in her back and lower extremities.

Dom paced out in the waiting room, remembering how his brother had been so cavalier when McKinley was born. Marcus was running so far behind that Lorraine had asked Dominic to be in the delivery room with her so she wouldn’t be alone. Of course, he couldn’t say no to her, so he held her hand until her dickhead husband showed up and told Dominic to fuck off. “My wife, my kid,” Marcus had said all those years ago. But Lorraine wanted Dominic to stay, so he did. He wondered now if she’d had a moment of decency in her decision to allow his actual birth father to watch his son come into the world.

Dom messaged Addie and Bently, filling them in on everything. Then he texted Addie separately.

My son is scared. I’ve never seen him afraid of anything. I’m worried, Addie. If anything happens to Grace, he will need us to stay longer than planned.

His wife put his mind at ease.

He’s your son, Dom. We will stay for as long as it takes. But Grace will make it through just fine. I have a strong feeling about this.

I hope you’re right. Thanks for staying with DJ.

Of course!

In the OR, Dr. Francis worked swiftly, yet cautiously, to perform the Caesarean Section birth. “I’m going to cut now. Grace. You may feel pressure, but you shouldn’t feel any pain.”

Tears escaped Grace’s eyes and rolled down her face as she gripped Mac’s hand tightly. “I’m afraid…”

The doctor was kind and gentle. “You’re doing fine, Grace. The baby’s vitals are strong.”

Grace turned her head to look at Mac. “Listen to me, McKinley, and don’t interrupt, okay?”

Mac nodded.

“If something happens to me, you must be there for our kids, okay? You can’t just detach from the world. They will need you more than ever.”

“Grace, nothing’s going to happen to you.”

“I need to hear you say the words, Mac! I need you to promise me!”

The nurse announced, “Blood pressure's rising.”

Mac swallowed hard and said, “I promise, Grace. I promise that if anything happens to you—which it won’t—but if it does, I promise to be a good father to our kids. I promise to make sure they know what an amazing mother they had, how I was lost until you found me, how you showed up one day with all that red hair and big blue eyes, and how everything changed in a New York Minute. I love you, Grace, and I’ll say all that if I have to, but I think they will see that for themselves because you’re going to stay with me, my amazing Grace, my best friend, my wife…”

Mac was interrupted by a newborn cry.

“Here she is, Grace, your beautiful baby girl. Goodness, that’s a lot of red hair. Looks like you have another redhead on your hands, Mac.”

“Can I see her? Can I hold her?” Grace asked impatiently.

“Vitals are stable for both mom and baby. Mac, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?”

Hours later, Grace was surrounded by her family as she lay in the hospital bed, holding her baby. Mac sat beside the bed, with DJ on his lap, as he introduced him to his new sister.

“Mimi,” he said in his sweet little voice. “Love you.”

Grace felt her eyes well up as he put his hand on hers. “Mama, okay?”

“Yes, my sweet boy, Mama is more than okay.”

Looking at Mac, tears trickled down her cheeks. “Mama has the best husband and kids in the world.”

Dominic took DJ's hand and said, “How about you come with Grandpa and Grandma and get some ice cream?”

Mac shot Dom a grateful look and watched his son scurry off with the best grandparents on Earth.

“That was nice of them to give us some time alone with Mimi,” Grace commented.

“Seems she is sleeping peacefully, so it’s more like time for just you and me.”

“There will be a great shortage of that you-and-me time now that we have two kids.”

“Every moment with you is a gift, Gracie, no matter what we do.” He paused momentarily, then continued, “I must admit, I was so afraid for a bit.”

“Shh, someone asked me to stick around and raise a couple of kids with him. I figured it was a pretty good deal. Thanks for being strong for me when I was sure my time was up. I never should have doubted you. You’ve never broken a promise to me.”

“And I never will. I’m sorry you had to have a C-section. I know that it’s a harder recovery for you.”

Grace grinned wickedly. “True, but guess what doesn’t need healing?”

Mac frowned. “What?”

Crooking a finger so Mac would lean in closer, Grace whispered, “My needy pussy.”

Mac laughed. “You’re so sassy! I love you.”

“I love you, too. I’m really tired, Mac. I’m gonna close my eyes, okay?”

“You rest, baby; I’ll be right here, fantasizing about feasting on that needy pussy as soon as you feel ready.”

“You’re the best husband ever,” she said as she drifted off.

Mac looked at his beautiful redheads and figured life couldn’t get any better than this.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments