Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Julie celebrates life with a long night of sex with Brad."

As Brad strolled through his mansion, his footsteps echoed in the grand hallway adorned with marble columns, and the rich scent of polished wood permeated the air. As he came down the grand staircase he ran his fingers along the mahogany banister reveling in the extravagance that surrounded him. Every room exuded luxury, from the ornate study filled with leather-bound books to the vast living room with its plush velvet couches and a grand piano bathed in the soft glow of a crystal chandelier. The piano was entirely for show, he never played it.   

Brad was such a hard-working man that he was rarely home. It was sad that the very work ethic that built his house, was the same work ethic that left him little time to enjoy the spoils of his success. It didn’t bother him though, because he planned on retiring early.

The buzz of the intercom at the front gate echoed off the walls of the foyer. He made his way to the elaborate entrance, where he activated the security system to view his most welcomed visitor on the camera. A smile lit up his face as he saw Julie's familiar red Mustang gleaming in the driveway behind her. With an eager push of the button, he granted Julie access, and the grand metal gate before her slowly swung open, and she drove down the driveway.  The immaculately landscaped gardens and the sweeping architecture of the mansion imparted a majestic serenity.  Here, she knew she was cherished and protected, and the world's burdens melted away; at least for a time.

She parked her car next to the majestic fountain adorned with intricately carved marble statues that graced the center of the meticulously manicured courtyard. The gentle flow of water created a soothing ambiance as it cascaded down into a pristine pool. Three of Brad‘s favourite vehicles were parked next to the fountain, a silver Bentley, the commanding presence of a midnight blue Rolls-Royce, and the sporty elegance of a crimson Ferrari.  A little further away was his work truck, a Ford F-350 with his construction company's logo proudly displayed on the side:

BULLDOG CONSTRUCTION

BRAD SIMMONS CEO

As she came towards him, her flowing skirt hugged the curves of her hips, swaying with an enchanting grace with each step she took.  Around her waist, a thick leather belt drew his eye to her midsection, accenting the curves of her body even more.  It seemed almost impossible that her thighs and ass could be so big, with a waist so small.  Her hair was in a long braid cascading down to the small of her back.  Her top accentuated her breasts with subtle sophistication, but tonight, she had no cleavage on display. On her feet, a pair of flip-flops showed off her perfectly manicured feet, her outfit embodied pure femininity and confidence.

It had been a couple of days since she had last seen Brad, and he was already waiting for her with the front door open, his eyes lit up as she approached him. Without a word, she rushed into his arms and their lips came together in a passionate kiss. Time seemed to stand still at that moment, and the world faded away as their souls reunited.  This was exactly what Julie needed after a day that still didn’t seem real.  She was amazed that her energy was holding up after everything she had been through.

“It feels like it's been an eternity since I last saw you and these eyes,” he said.

Julie didn’t respond and brought her lips to his for a kiss that was longer and more passionate than Brad had expected.  She wanted to confess her secret to Brad, a man with whom she'd shared her heart and soul.  She wanted to tell him how she had used a gun to kill two men, yet the weight of her knowledge pressed down upon her, she knew that revealing the crime she had committed would not only devastate Brad but also shatter the world they had built together, as the desire to unburden herself clashed with her desire to protect the relationship.

She slipped her flip-flops off by the front door, and they slowly walked through the sprawling foyer into his kitchen, which was adorned with the most expensive stainless steel appliances, it was a kitchen fit for a king.  Neither Brad nor Julie were heavy drinkers, but now and then Brad liked to open one of his most expensive bottles of wine, and tonight he popped the cork on a $10,000 bottle of Vinovest, it was from 1966. First, he poured some wine into Julie’s glass, and then into his.  Julie felt so at home here, looking out the window at the sprawling green fields, with the horses gently grazing on the grass.  She felt far removed from the violence that had surrounded her just a few hours earlier.  Everything around her still seemed surreal, she felt like she was playing a character in a movie.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

Brad had an innate ability to read Julie's emotions with uncanny accuracy. It was as if he had a direct line to her heart and soul, effortlessly discerning her feelings before she even uttered a word. Their connection was a profound, unspoken understanding that transcended words, making their relationship something truly extraordinary. Whether it was the subtle furrow of her brow or the hint of a smile on her lips, he could anticipate her every thought and need, creating a bond and deepening their love in ways words could never convey.

“I’m fine, I promise,” she said.   

“Jules, I would never force you to tell me something you’re not ready to tell me, you know that., but I want you to know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what. Whatever it is, you can tell me in due time whenever you’re ready. And if you decide never to tell me, that’s fine too.  When the time is right, you’ll tell me, right?"

“Of course,” she replied.

Julie felt a profound sense of gratitude for the strength and love she found in Brad.  She wondered if she would ever be able to confide in him completely about the shooting.  Her life had been cruelly torn into two irreconcilable paths. On one side was Brad, a love that filled her with joy and hope. On the other, an ominous and violent new direction had emerged, leading her into a world she never imagined. She now found herself walking these diverging roads, wanting to hold onto the life she knew while being pulled toward the chaos and uncertainty of this new and violent reality.  Her life would not be a dangerous struggle for survival.   

“I love this sense of safety that I feel when I’m with you. There’s no judgment here, just pure acceptance from you. I’ve never had that from any other guy, there is no jealousy and no confrontation. We’ve never fought, and I know we never will, our love is effortless. Just effortless.  With other men there’s always a feeling like I’m trying to move forward with the brakes on, there is always that simmering tension in the background. It’s always a fight ready to break out at any moment with most guys, the relentlessness of their ego fighting for control, that shit makes a woman go numb after a while, but with you, it’s just the opposite. Very few women in this world get to experience what I have with you.  Don’t think it goes unnoticed or unappreciated in any way,” Julie said.

Brad gazed into her eyes with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and adoration. Her radiant smile and the sincerity in her voice filled his heart with warmth. At that moment, he couldn't help but appreciate every facet of her beauty.

"You know what I love about you?  Everything.  These blue eyes, this long dark hair, it's like a silky waterfall that I can't resist running my fingers through. These strong, muscular legs, they're not just impressive, but they carry a strength that matches your incredible confidence. Your strength, that's what makes you the amazing person you are Jules, and it's what I cherish most about you,” he said.

Brad moved into the kitchen to make dinner, while Julie stood sipping her wine as a wonderful sense of safety came over her.  She stood watching Brad’s culinary prowess on full display as he gracefully tossed ingredients with a flourish, creating an aromatic masterpiece.  He was no stranger to the kitchen, and it was evident in the confidence with which he moved, the air filled with the mouthwatering aroma of their impending meal.

Once they finished dinner they sat outside watching the sun go down, and once twilight had set in, Julie took Brad by the hand and slowly led him up to the bedroom. She walked slowly and deliberately back through the kitchen, and through the sprawling foyer to the grand staircase.  Each of Julie's steps seemed very deliberate, as if each stair she climbed was a small victory in and of itself.  She didn’t want to rush anything, she would savour her sense of triumph and victory over the two men that had tried to kill her and failed.

Of all the thoughts and fear that had coursed through her mind as she was being chased behind the Walmart Supercenter, was that she would never have sex again.  Making her way up the stairs to Brad’s grand bedroom was like a victory march for her.  Her sex drive was on fire, stoked by the reality that she was the survivor.

She would celebrate life by surrendering to the bliss of repeated orgasms as Brad fucked her until she couldn’t take anymore.  She would cum until the exhaustion overcame her, leaving her no choice but to collapse into a deep sleep in Brad‘s arms.  She had won.

Published 
Written by Jade_Pillow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors