Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A story about a young, sexy BBW with an insatiable sex drive. After learning that a local gangster by the name of Bronson Riddick has put a contract out on her life she finds herself becoming part of the criminal underworld whether she likes it or not. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Riddick will soon learn not to mess with an alpha female."

Julie Koop

Julie Koop was what most people would call a BBW, a big beautiful woman. Standing at 5'10" and weighing 235 pounds she was a woman with a presence, although she carried her weight mostly in her thighs and ass and oversized breasts.  Most women who looked at Julie Koop would feel a sting of jealousy at the way her stomach stays flat while her thighs and ass get bigger with each pound she gains.  At the young age of twenty-eight, her skin was smooth with just a very light dusting of cellulite on the back of her thighs and ass, but it was barely noticeable.  She loved wearing tight shirts sometimes showing some cleavage and other times not, but enjoying every moment of accenting just how oversized her boobs were. Her bra size was DDD.

But the size of her chest and her long brown hair was considered second to her best feature, which was her gorgeous blue eyes. In school, her nickname had been Blue Eyed Jules and her favourite thing to do was accent her gorgeous eyes with some lash extensions dusted with a little bit of glitter to draw even more attention to them. Julie was photogenic and her three tanning sessions a week gave her a beautiful bronze glow to her skin.

Upon meeting her for the first time most men felt an immediate attraction to Julie Koop. The fact that she was a bigger woman did little to mute the sexy energy that radiated from her at all times. She just oozed intelligence and confidence and a voice that was soft and sexy, the type that would make her a good candidate to work as a phone sex operator full-time.

Julie's sex drive was pretty much insatiable. She was effortlessly multi-orgasmic often masturbating for hours at a time with the orgasm count easily climbing into the double digits. Coming home from a stressful day and lying down with her Hitatchi Wand vibrator and letting it work its magic on her engorged clit was always the highlight of her day.

Her orgasms were long and wonderful. Her life was a constant disappointment of trying to find men who stood a chance of keeping up with her in the bedroom, it was something she had almost given up on.

One of her favourite fantasies was lining ten men up in a single file and letting each one fuck her until they couldn't take anymore, and then having the next guy in line takeover as they all fucked her for hours until she could barely stand up. And perhaps she'd need even more than ten men to truly satisfy her. What scared Julie sometimes was the reality that she wasn't even in her sexual prime, her best years were still ahead of her. She found it mildly frightening that moving into her thirties she would probably get hornier still.

Julie had a tendency to wear extremely tight mini-skirts, usually leather but sometimes opting for lycra or spandex. The skirts were usually a little tighter than they should be and most people would probably think that she carried a few too many pounds to be dressing in such a fashion but she didn't give a damn what anyone thought.

In high school, her favourite little number was a black jean skirt that was so tight she couldn’t climb the stairs, and as a result of that, she could only wear it on days when all her classes were on the ground floor.  For Julie, wearing such outfits wasn’t about the attention as much as it was the power!!  She was deliciously thick, almost perfectly so and she had no problem attracting men whatsoever. Her leather skirts were always worn with bare legs and whenever she wore her lycra mini-skirts she liked to pair them with black nylons. She wore knee-high boots a lot.

She was in grade ten when she lost her virginity to Darren Smith, and he had been particularly passionate about licking and sucking up a pussy real good, and because of this, Julie’s introduction to sex had been very wonderful and very pleasurable for her.  There were no horror stories about first-time experiences for her. 

Darren would often spend an hour between her legs, licking, sucking and teasing her clit and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.  He loved making her cum and then watching as she’d collapse back onto the couch to allow her throbbing clit to cool down for a few minutes before starting the whole process over again.  He loved giving Julie multiple orgasms, and she loved having them.

As a result of this she developed a very healthy attitude about sex from a young age that never left her, and from then on sex was a very important part of her life; she loved it.  She loved men and preferred the male body when it was gym built, hard and muscular.  More than anything she loved men with washboard abs.  A man could never be too ripped or too tanned for Julie Koop. 

As for Julie’s love life, she was currently dating two men at the same time and she loved having two boyfriends.  Boyfriend number one was Jay, a thirty-one-year-old personal trainer with a  tanned muscular body.  Julie had met him when working out in the gym and they had hit it off immediately.  Boyfriend number two was Brad, he was thirty-eight years old and he owned his own construction company that made him quite wealthy. He wasn’t as ripped as Jay but carried a big brawny muscular physique.  His biceps measured eighteen inches in diameter.

Neither Jay nor Brad knew that Julie was sleeping with both of them, and she had no intention of telling them, she preferred it that way and had never had a problem keeping her little secret from them both.  She loved hearing ‘I love you’ from two different men on the same day and loved cumming on two different cocks on the same day as well.

Bronson Riddick:

At fifty-eight years old Bronson Riddick still maintained an impressive physique, he took light doses of steroids to maintain solid eighteen-inch biceps with all his other muscles well larger than average. He was bald, so he kept his head smoothly shaved at all times.  Most of his upper body was heavily tattooed especially his arms which were inked from his shoulders down to his wrist. Over the years his tattoos had faded somewhat and few people bothered to ask him what the artwork was or what it represented, but it made him look intimidating.

Needless to say, he was a cold man. He had fallen into the criminal lifestyle at a young age and did five years in prison in his twenties for assault, uttering threats, and drug trafficking. He had never expected to live as long as he had.  It was during his time in prison that he made the right connections with the wrong people and upon his release begin building one of the strongest and most feared gangs in the cocaine trade.

Now in his late fifties, he sat at the very top of his empire living a life reserved for a movie star. He owned countless sports cars, and his proudest possession was a massive sprawling yacht fit for a James Bond villain, it was worth $300 million.  It was the epitome of opulence and sophistication.  Every inch of his floating paradise had been meticulously crafted to cater to the most discerning of tastes. With its sleek lines and towering presence, "Elysium" exuded an air of timeless elegance. Aboard this floating masterpiece, indulgence knew no bounds.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

Inside, the lavish interior revealed a world of grandeur. The spacious saloon featured sumptuous furnishings adorned with the finest silks and velvets, perfectly complemented by handcrafted marble accents. The master suite, a sanctuary of tranquillity, boasted panoramic views of the horizon, an exquisite king-sized bed draped in the softest linens, and an en-suite bathroom adorned with gleaming gold fixtures.

Pampering reached new heights with an onboard spa, complete with a sauna, steam room, and an array of rejuvenating treatments.  It boasted three different levels including a massive banquet hall, a swimming pool on the back deck and even a helicopter landing pad should he ever feel the need to own a chopper.

He lived a life like that of Hugh Hefner, he was surrounded by attractive bimbos in bikinis, and that’s how he liked his women. He didn’t care for intelligence in any of his girlfriends, and being rich he had an endless supply of young attractive women lining up to be at his side.  That’s what he loved about his life more than anything. 

On this particularly beautiful spring afternoon, Bronson Riddick was lying naked on his back on his big queen size bed with the afternoon sun shining in through the porthole windows in his bedroom cabin, his favourite room on the yacht.  He was lightly buzzed from a couple of glasses of wine and was gently stroking his hard cock which was now fully erect.  He had just spent twenty minutes watching porn on his iPad. 

“MANDY, GET IN HERE,” he called out through the open bedroom door

A young bleach-blonde bimbo came in wearing a skimpy blue bikini barely containing her big fake tits; her body was perfectly tanned from spending her afternoons lying on the deck of Riddick's yacht.  These are the kind of women Riddick liked.  He detested intelligence in a female as an old-school sexist, he saw women as nothing more than sex objects to pleasure him.  He looked at his hard dick between his legs and motioned for Mandy to come up on the bed.  The implication was obvious, he wanted a blow job to completion.

“You give me a blow job that’ll keep my eyes crossed for a week, and I’ll give you that gram of cocaine you see sitting there on the dressing table,” his voice cold.

“Mmmmm baby.  I’d love to.”

Riddick put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes as she brought her mouth down onto the head of his rigid dick, the sensation of her warm mouth was exquisite; he felt his body relax and his head sink a little further into the pillow. Mandy knew where all those wonderful nerve endings were on a man’s body and knew how to use just the right amount of pressure to drive a man wild.  Riddick loved the way she gently tickled his nutsack as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick.  She liked to alternate between a soft sucking motion and a gentle teasing hand job slowly and steadily building Riddick to an orgasm.  She never rushed

“Just like that babe,” he said as he closed his eyes and his body relaxed even more.

Mandy had big fake lips, and they looked erotic slowly sliding up and down the shaft of Bronson’s dick as he felt himself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

After twenty minutes of Brandys' relentless action on his throbbing member, he felt that familiar pre-orgasmic feeling that starts to build at the base of his shaft, his balls were getting tight against his body which is a sure sign his orgasm is not far away, and he felt himself starting to lose control.

This was his favourite part of a blow job, that moment when you realize that the pretty little girl you have between your legs is now in complete control. The urge to cum is something you no longer can hold off leaving you no choice but to surrender to the point of no return where an orgasm is inevitable.

“…fuck I’m gonna cum!” He exclaimed.

That feeling is what  Bronson loved about cumming more than anything, the complete loss of power to another human being. It’s a feeling of powerlessness that he didn’t experience in any other aspect of his life except for that twenty seconds of an orgasm where he had to completely surrender to the realities of biology as an orgasm overtook him, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Mandy sensed that Riddick was about to cum, his breathing was getting slightly faster and his hips were slowly starting to raise off the bed.

“Are you gonna cum for me, baby?” She asked with her empty-headed little bimbo voice.

“Fuck yeah!!!”

Mandy knew Riddick’s favourite way to be finished was being brought to completion with a hand job, he loved seeing his jizz squirt all over his stomach and all over Mandy’s hand as his balls released their load.  So, with her right hand firmly wrapped around his thick dick, she started stroking harder and faster until Riddick’s cock erupted.

As Riddick went into orgasm she heard him groan loudly as she felt the familiar contractions that can be felt in a guy's cock right before he starts ejaculating.  She held Riddick's pistoning dick in her hand as the contractions kicked in and his hot load exploded all over his stomach, first two big ropes and then as the orgasm subsided a few final dribbles that came down the back of his shaft and across her fingers. She loved that warm feeling of cum and that wonderful feeling of accomplishment when you’ve just jacked a guy off with enough talent to make him explode.

As his orgasm began to subside Mandy began gently slowing down her strokes knowing that the head of his cock would be super sensitive post-orgasm.  She stroked it gently and brought her lips down onto the head of his dick and gave it a sweet kiss, the smell of his jizz was strong and his stomach was covered in his cum.   It was the first orgasm Riddick had had in several days so it was a huge load.

After a few minutes, Riddick’s cock began rapidly softening and the two of them lay next to each other on the bed.  He had a glorious smile on his face.

“That felt amazing baby. Thank you,” he said but didn’t put a hand on her.

“Am I your favourite baby?” She asked.

“Yeah, sure.”

Published 
Written by Jade_Pillow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors