Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her body after work

6
4 Comments 4
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The late-summer evening sun shines through the windows of the room, casting long panels of warm yellow light onto the walls and floor. She lies naked on the bed, her skin glowing in the sunlight, her body resting from the long day at work. Laying there, waiting, eyes closed. She hears me walk quietly across the room to stand over her.

Sitting down next to her on the bed, she turns to face me, opening her eyes to meet my own. We exchange a small smile as I lean down, kissing her gently on the lips, holding her cheek and jaw in my hand as I do so. With a slow, deft touch I run the back of my finger-tips down the side of her neck, down her arm and finally along her toned stomach. Her body is tanned and solid. A shiver of excitement runs through her. I take in her scent; the intoxicating smell of her perfume there only subtly, overpowered by the incredible natural aroma of her body. The feast on my senses arouses me further.

My hand traces a path along her inner thigh, the skin warm and soft to the touch. Upon reaching near the knee, I slide my fingers back, closer to her crotch, my little finger running along the grove of her groin.

She takes my hand, guiding me towards the warmth of her mound. Leaning up on her free elbow, fixing me with her gaze as my fingers rest between those wet lips, feeling the powerful heat. Our eyes don’t lose contact as my fingers begin small, slow movements, manipulating her lithe flesh.

I rub slowly back and forth at her cunt, the slick wetness coating my fingers. Her eyes flicker as she lets out a long sigh at my touch, while I feel her warm breath as she rests her forehead against my own bare chest.

My middle finger dips into her wetness, making her groan with pleasure. Using her juice to aid my movements, I slide my finger up against her clitoris, her body arching against my hand, pushing harder into me. Taking up my place next to her, I keep my finger slipping from hole to clit, moving in to kiss her neck as I do so. My lips press softly against the skin below her jaw line; occasionally my tongue glancing across to taste her.

I work my hand faster now, increasing the pressure as I make small circles against her clit, along the length of her glistening, moist opening. She becomes wetter with each passing second, as I focus my attentions on her throbbing cunt, stopping only to raise my hand to my mouth, tasting her juice, which excites her further, as she grabs my hand to taste for herself, licking and sucking at my wet digits. My hard cock is taken up in her hand. As she works it, giving steady, rhythmic pumps, she feels the hot, silky skin move beneath her fingers, back and forth over the ridge of shiny helmet. I return my hand to her cunt, slipping so easily inside to feel the warm, soft walls, then out to the hard nub of her clitoris.

She moves across the bed, encouraging me onto my back. My cock still in her hand as she rotates her body, she plants her arse down onto my bare chest, only breaking eye contact with me when the angle dictates.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Lowering her head into my groin, she takes me in her mouth, slowly swallowing every inch while poking her pert bottom further towards my face. As she begins working my cock, from base to tip, I poke my nose into the tight hole of her arse, taking in her musty scent while my tongue slides between her engorged cunt lips, seeking out her clitoris, then moving between there and her wet hole in time with her movements on my shaft. Occasionally I let my tongue flick across the puckered skin of her anus, tasting all of her, hearing her gasp with pleasure.

She moves up me, running her finger nails along my upper legs, releasing my cock from her mouth with an audible slurp. Wriggling her arse backwards, she takes up my cock in her hand once more, resuming the constant wanking action, squeezing my balls gently with her free hand. Her bum now fully engaged with my face, I relish the feel of her round buttocks against my eyes and cheeks. My tongue slips freely into her arsehole, as I use my hands to grip the cheeks of her arse, gyrating them in a circular motion. Her taste is exquisite; feminine, natural and unique, something I can’t get enough of. The probing of my tongue proves too much, as she releases my cock, throws back her head and grips the tops of my thighs with her nails.

Desperate to enjoy my cock in her mouth as I pay her anus such devoted attention, she grasps my shaft, running her tongue around the bell-end, tugging more firmly now, wanking me harder as she knows her own orgasm is fast approaching. I rotate my tongue around the rim of her most intimate hole, before slipping it inside, poking it back and forth, before repeating the action over and over. She gasps in ecstasy as the first waves of orgasm catch her out, swelling from her cunt and arse, coursing through her body. Never missing a stroke, she rides the feeling for what seems like an age, adoring my tongue as I press as deep as I can go into her arse.

Her sudden release triggers my own moment, as my legs tense and my balls twitch. My cock begins to spurt cum high in the air as her hand pumps away. She feels my warm liquid dribble over her thumb and forefinger, as her action slows, milking my sack for every last drop. Bending forward she takes me up in her mouth once more, tasting my hot salty jizz. She licks at my cock, clearly enjoying the spoils of her efforts.

Finally, exhausted and panting for breath, she turns to embrace me. Shifting her body, both of us damp with sweat, she lies in front of me, curling so we spoon together. My damp, spent cock lolls against the back of her legs as she takes my hand and pulls it around her to rest on her breast. We drift into a contented sleep together, as the sunlight in the room fades darkness, the air cools and our bodies rise and fall gently, breathing as one.
 
Published 
Written by story_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments