Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Fixation

"A woman's weekly visit to the gloryholes"

267
50 Comments 50
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

The cold, hard floor, the antagonist of my story. Well, given that I was a married woman on my weekly escapade to the gloryholes, it was silly to focus on such a thing. However, I was past the point of feeling guilty, so something had to take its place in my curious mind.

A pillow would fix this, just put a fucking pillow here, I thought, fixing my hair into a ponytail before getting on my knees.

I was a regular, a fan-favorite of sorts, especially on Friday mornings when the truck drivers were carrying heavy loads. Like any good cum-addicted nymphomaniac, I could recognize them by their cocks, some of them at least. After all, it's all the visual and contact I had with them. Just a throbbing cock and my mouth, something simple, yet so desired by every warm-blooded man. And, of course, by some women, I was living proof of it.

The place was perfect, all the way on the outskirts of the city, small enough to be discreet but big enough to get lost as just another person. From my regular visits, I had learned that it was mostly truck drivers in the morning and swingers at night. Sure, a cock was a cock, but I did prefer the truck drivers since the majority of them weren't local, whereas the swingers were mostly so.

No, almost perfect, points deducted for my sore knees, I thought, reaching to press the button that turned on the small green light to announce my availability.

I didn't have to wait long before hearing someone enter the adjacent room. They were always eager, no sense of slowing down to relish the moment. I couldn't blame them, if I was them I'd do the same.

"You are a woman, right?" he asked, hesitating before coming nearer.

I leaned forward until my mouth was visible to him, and said, "Yes, baby, give me that cock."

I traced my upper lip with my tongue to entice him. Rather than sitting back and waiting for him to introduce his cock, I kept my mouth near the hole to greet him with my warmth.

He aimed for my lips, lightly pressing his shaft down with his thumb, and allowed me a second to admire his member who was begging for attention. Right away, I could tell it wasn't the biggest or smallest I'd seen, but I didn't care, it needed my expertise.

He pushed the tip into my mouth, expecting my lips to seal around it, but they didn't, which invited his remaining length inside until my mouth was stuffed. I loved surprising them, letting them know that they weren't dealing with an amateur, and it never failed to get a holy fuck type of moan out of them.

He slowly pulled out from my reluctant lips and then reintroduced his inches one by one, almost as if not believing that he could use my mouth like a sex toy. I lived for this dynamic, being the willing woman pleasuring random strangers that came to get what they didn't find elsewhere.

norma4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
norma4TS

He relaxed into my mouth, no longer pushing his hips, which allowed my tongue a moment to familiarize itself with his head. It was a bit thinner than his shaft, not the mushroom-shaped kind, but as always the most sensitive part of a man's body. It was simple, their pleasure was much more streamlined than a woman's, but I didn't like taking the easy route. There was more to fellatio, for example, a little bit of suction is all it took to get it twitching and oozing a tiny hint of precum.

I wrapped my left hand around his shaft, noticing my wedding ring, which at this point carried broken marriage vows, but it's not like he, or my husband for that matter, could see exactly what I was doing. Discretion, that was the name of the game.

My lips worked down until they touched my hand then came back up. The dual stimulation was fit for a finishing move, but I didn't want to push him over the edge just yet. I had been waiting a week to get my fix, and it was impolite not to make the most out of my weekly adventure.

I switched to my favorite rhythm, a blowjob circuit of sorts, taking half the length, sucking to give him a pump-like sensation, then releasing to take him all the way in. I didn't let up, only changed the intensity to give him a varied flow of pleasure. I knew he was close, his muffled moans said so amid my repeated three steps.

My pussy swelled in jealously of my mouth, demanding to be taken care of, but my objective was clear - to fill my mouth with the reward of a man's orgasm. The distinct taste and texture was never the same, except for it always ending down my throat.

Typically, men wanted to hold out and prolong their pleasure, but here it was different. It was up to me to overwhelm them and nothing did it better than enveloping their entire length. My go-to move had a perfect record, probably even a mythical status amongst the drivers, and all I had to do was stay in the third step, testing my gag reflex against their endurance.

Just as my eyes got watery, he conceded victory to me, and deposited his load with molten spurts that made his cock pulsate, each one shorter than the last until he was spent. Some of it pooled in my mouth, delighting my taste buds until I swallowed my addiction.

"You must be her," he said, adding emphasis as a compliment. "I've heard the fellas talking about you."

I had given more blowjobs to strangers than to my own husband, but at least my pussy belonged to him, for the time being at least, because the nymphomaniac side of my duality wanted to greet one lucky stranger with the burning jealousy of my pussy.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments