Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Office Parking Lot

"An old school friend asks for a favor."

26
24 Comments 24
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It all started just like the end of any other workday. My last stop before home was usually the post office. I drove up to the box drop and pushed my work mail through the slot. Just as I was about to pull away, I heard, "Hey Steve."

I turned to see an old high school friend headed my way. I was always lousy with names, but I did remember him. George was always teased for his feminine qualities and for not having a girlfriend. We'd been pretty good friends back then, and I always enjoyed talking to him during our lunch breaks. He was a brilliant guy that maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout school. It didn't bother me that others considered him gay or girly.

We mostly lost touch after he went away to college since I stayed local and started a small business. We'd get together for a coffee or drink once or twice a year when he did come home for summer break. The talk was always about his latest teachings in the tech industry. But after school, we lost touch completely. After college, I'd heard that he ended up marrying a girl from school and wished him well.

As he approached my truck, I rolled down the window further to shake hands. I reached out to him, and we shook as I asked, "How's married life treating you?"

"Good. How about yourself?"

"Things are good as a bachelor. Unfortunately, finding a girl that will put up with my work hours is tough. But, enough of that. Do you lovebirds have any kids on the way?"

"We do. Kelly is due with our first child in a few months."

"Wow, that's great news! I guess you two are quite excited!"

"Yes, very excited."

"Well, I better let you go so that you can get home to the little woman." I handed him my business card and suggested, "Call me when you have a baby shower. I'd like to help out."

"How much?" George blurted out, just before a car pulled up behind me and honked.

"Huh. Let me pull into a parking spot."

I pulled away as George headed back to his car. Once in a parking space, I looked around and saw him pull out of the lot. I sat there for several minutes, mulling over his last statement. I wondered if he was hard up for money and was embarrassed by his question. Either way, it didn't seem to matter since I never got his number.

I finally left and headed home, wondering if I'd ever hear from him again.

It was the following afternoon that I received a call at work just minutes before quitting time. It was George, and the first thing out of his mouth was, "I'm so very sorry, Steve. I feel like an idiot for leaving like that."

"You don't need to apologize, George. I was left wondering what would embarrass you so. Is it money?"

"Oh, no. It's far more embarrassing than that."

"What could be..."

Before I could finish the question, George cut me off and asked, "Are you stopping by the post office again tonight?"

"Yes, but..."

"Would it be okay for Kelly and me to meet you there? We'd like to talk to you about our problem."

"Sure. But you're kinda scaring me now, George. Are you okay, health-wise?"

Almost laughing at my question, George answered, "Yes, yes. I'm fine. We're both fine. But, we'd still like to talk to you about something private if that's okay with you?"

"Sure, sure. Yeah, I'd love to see you both anyway. I should be there around six-thirty if that's not too late."

"That's perfect. We'll be in Kelly's minivan. It's a burgundy Toyota Sienna. Just come on over after you've mailed your items. And thanks again for this!"

"You're welcome, buddy. I'll see you then."

After hanging up, my mind raced in a futile attempt to figure out what this was all about. Giving up after a few minutes, I decided that I'd know soon enough. I finished up some necessary paperwork for the next hour then packed up to head for the post office.

I arrived a few minutes early, and as I entered the lot, I spotted their car in the far corner. After dropping my mail in the box, I parked next to them and hopped out. As I closed my door, their sliding door opened, and George hopped out to shake my hand.  

We said our hellos, and George motioned for me to get in the back next to Kelly. I momentarily thought it was a bit odd but then remembered that this whole thing was more than bizarre. I slid onto the bench seat and greeted Kelly. After all the pleasantries were exchanged, it was deathly silent for a moment.

It was Kelly that finally spoke up, saying, "I'm sure that you're wondering about all the cloak and dagger goings-on. So, I'm just going to give it to you straight and would appreciate your patience while I do. I know that you'll have some questions, but rest assured that we've thought long and hard about this whole thing for some time."

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

It was then that George blurted out, "I'm gay! But, I'm sure that you probably figured that since our schooldays. I'll let Kelly continue."

Kelly continued, "Yes, I knew George was gay from the beginning, but it didn't matter. I love him dearly, and he loves me too. But our lack of a sex-life has been grating at both of us. Before you say anything or run away, please let me finish."

"Okay," I responded.

"So, obviously, this is about sex. Let me start by saying that you were not a random choice. When we first started to discuss this, we thought about people we both knew that we found attractive enough to consider. For my part, I always thought that you were cute and would have loved to have dated you."

"Sure, that's what you say now. But ask George why I'm still single after all these years," I replied while laughing.

With a little prompting from Kelly, George spoke up. "I know this may freak you out, but I've always had a thing for you too. You were always so kind to me throughout school, and those kindnesses are never forgotten. Besides, you are hot, even at your advanced age."

"Advanced age? Are you trying to get laid or start a fight?" I said with a wicked grin on my face. "You do remember that we're all the same age, right? And if anyone here is hot, it's your wife. I mean, look at her!"

With that said, Kelly leaned into me and gave me a shameless kiss.

We detached slowly, as she fell back into her seat while wiping the errant spittle from her mouth.

"So, how will this work, and is there anything that is out of bounds?" I inquired.

"What we're missing the most is right now is oral interaction. I love to suck cock, and Kelly really misses having someone going down on her," George offered.

Kelly added, "George tried to please me, but it's just not his thing. As far as boundaries go, we both want to try this and know that there will be bumps along the road. We decided to start with oral and see how that goes."

"So, when do we start?" I asked.

"How about now?" Kelly stated as she lifted her dress to show a bald beaver.

I leaned down, trying to figure an attack angle in our slightly cramped quarters. As I was closing in, George suggested, "Why don't you lie on your back, Steve? That gives us both easy access."

"Great idea, George!" I expressed while flipping onto my back. As my face neared Kelly's glistening slit, she raised her hips until I was in position. My tongue found her slippery opening and began to explore.

Meanwhile, I felt my jeans opening and a hand grasp my growing member. George started stroking me gently as I continued to enlarge. With my tongue penetrating Kelly's puss like a small cock, her moans began to intensify. George couldn't have tried very hard because this girl was easily aroused.

But, I wasn't one to talk as George took me into his mouth, and I twitched from the sensitivity. Kelly was working her pussy all over my face as I tried to keep my tongue on her distended clit. Seconds later, she came hard as she forced my head into the seat. Kelly emitted a series of "Oh God's" as I was rewarded with the sweetest female nectar that I've ever tasted.

Her climax distracted George for a moment as I felt his lips stop their movement on my provoked prick. When she settled, he started right back up, intent on swallowing my cum. Kelly looked down at me and whispered, "Another?"

I pulled her hips down and shoved my tongue inside her as an answer. I was trying to distract myself from my inevitable orgasm as George worked me like a pro. I knew that I'd cum before Kelly, but I wasn't about to stop until she came again.

Fortunately for both of us, she had a hair-trigger now that she'd cum already. Just as I shot my first volley into George's throat, Kelly convulsed again. She grabbed fistfuls of my hair as her body shook and her juices flowed. My hips involuntarily pumped George's face as he massaged every bit of my sap from my testicles.

As we all three calmed, George suggested, "Why don't we take a break and discuss the future."

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments