Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Office Parking Lot, Part Four

"We were out of the car and no longer in the parking lot."

12
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Over the next few days, I cleaned the house and the pool. I had so many things on my to-do list for their arrival that I never had time to miss them. Watching the weather for Saturday, I saw that it was supposed to be perfect. Sunny and in the mid-seventies with no chance of rain. With this in mind, I thought of something rather unorthodox.

I remember seeing people having sex on a bed set up outside somewhere. In my depraved mind, I thought it would be interesting to give it a try. I took my spare bed apart and left it inside until the sun was out on Saturday. There was plenty of room on the far side of the pool, next to the poolhouse. Once I had it assembled, I went back to the meal preparation.

I'd decided on grilled flounder and a salad for lunch, trying to keep things light. If they stayed for dinner, I had some thick ribeye steaks and some baking potatoes. The meals were nothing too extravagant, but delicious just the same. I also had a decent selection of wine and beer from which to choose. Remembering that Kelly was pregnant, I bought some non-alcoholic varieties as well.

While I was working on the salad, I received a call from George. "Hi Steve, how's your morning going?"

"I'm fine. You two didn't change your mind about coming, did you?"

"No, nothing like that. I wanted to ask you a big favor."

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

"I want you to focus entirely on Kelly today. She's so excited about this, and with the sexual attention you gave her this week, she's like a different person. I'll still be there to help out, but she really needs this," George pleaded.

"You do know that that's not going to work, right?"

"Yeah, you're probably right. I just thought that it would be good for her to be the focus of a real man's attention for once."

"What did you just say? Do you think you're not a real man because you can't get an erection? Or because you're not attracted to women?"

"Well, I'm just not what she needs all of the time. Sometimes I wish that she'd leave me and find someone like you, who would worship her body. I sometimes wonder why she stays with me."

"Because she loves you, knucklehead!"

"I know, I know. It's just that I can't give her the things that a beautiful woman like her deserves."

"What, like love, a child, and a home?"

"I see what you're saying, but you know what I mean."

"Don't overthink women. There are not nearly as needy and selfish as us men. This woman would do anything to make you happy. And, I know that you'd do the same. But, as important as we men think sex is, it's just a bonus to them. Especially if they already have the things that I just mentioned."

"I see what you're saying. But, if you know women so well, why are you still single, huh?"

"Cause I'm a dumbass. I have spent my life working far too many hours a day. No one is willing to put up with my schedule. Although, I have been slowing down a little in the last year or two. Plus, I've been burned too many times over the years by women far too young for me."

"Well, I know that Kelly and I are not too young for you, so let's have some fun."

"That's the smartest thing you've said in this conversation. Now, hang up and go help your wife get ready while I finish prepping lunch."

"Okay, see you soon!"

I finished the salad and then headed off to shower and slip on a bathing suit. It was just a few minutes past noon as I pulled on a t-shirt, that I heard a car door close. I scrambled down the steps and opened the door as they got close. Kelly was stunning in a white summer dress that came about mid-thigh.

As I stood there with my mouth agape, George teased, "See honey, I told you he'd love my t-shirt and shorts."

We all burst out laughing as I escorted them inside. I showed them the living room along with the closest bathroom. Once they dropped their things on the couch, I led them to the dining area adjacent to the back porch. With the french doors open, they could easily see the pool and the bed.

"Oh, you naughty boy," Kelly stated as she noticed the bed. "What gave you the idea to put a bed outside?"

"I saw it somewhere in a picture or a movie and figured that I'd give it a try. Like I said before, no one can see into the yard with the eight-foot privacy fence, so why not?"

"I love it!" George offered.  

"Are you guys hungry? I have a salad prepared and some fresh flounder ready to throw on the grill."

Pulling her dress off in one swift move, Kelly stood before us in her superb nudity. She smiled at me for a second before walking out onto the patio. As she moved around the pool toward the bed, George and I ogled her. Stopping and turning to sit on the edge, Kelly proclaimed, "What's a girl got to do to get laid around here?"

George and I both took off, stripping along the way. As we reached the bed, I knelt between Kelly's open thighs and proceeded to tease her outer lips. Meanwhile, George moved onto the bed and kissed Kelly lovingly. We took our time bringing her to her first sexual peak of the day.  

With her juices flowing from her climax, Kelly urged, "Give me that hard cock, Steve. I need it!"

I wrapped my willy before moving into place and easing into her moist box. I started slowly, but after a series of "Oh God's" from Kelly's lips, I accelerated the pace. It didn't take long at all before she was cumming again and coating my groin.

I slowed to let her recover when Kelly ordered, "Switch places with me, George. It's your turn now."

I pulled out of Kelly and stepped back as she pulled George into place on his belly. "Don't worry Steve, George is well lubed. I took care of that myself earlier. Just push right in and fuck him good."

I stepped up and slowly, but forcefully, shove my rigid prick into George's waiting rectum. He emitted one long, "Aaargh!" as I filled his ass. "Oh fuck! Fuck me hard, Steve!" George screamed, and I pulled back out. I set a rapid pace, even knowing that I wouldn't last long. But it worked, and George began to cum seconds before me.

Pulling myself from his twitching anus, George questioned, "Why are you leaving so quickly?"

"I have a surprise for the two of you."  

As I leaned down to reach under the bed, they both asked, "What did you get us?" simultaneously. Pulling a double-ended dildo from the bag, I pushed one end into George's ass and then rolled him up on the bed. With George on his back, I moved Kelly into position with her crotch facing his. She quickly picked up on the idea, and within moments, they were fucking.

As I walked away, George yelled, "Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to cook the fish. You two have about twenty minutes to play before it's done. Enjoy!" I shouted back.

As I fired up the grill, I heard grunts coming from the back of the yard. I went inside and grabbed the fish, then proceeded to grill it for about ten minutes. I always push mine toward the well-done end of the spectrum just to be sure it's done. Every now and then, I'd hear another scream or guttural moan as they thrashed about the bed.

SaharaHolman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaharaHolman

When the fish was done, I brought it into the kitchen and covered it up. Heading back down toward the lovebirds, I noticed that they were snuggled up side-by-side.

"Are you two hungry?" I inquired.

"You betcha!" Kelly squealed as she hopped out of bed and into my arms. I was a bit shocked by her move but held on tight as she kissed me vigorously. With her legs and arms wrapped around me, I looked at George questioningly. He just motioned me toward the house as he led the way.

As we approached the kitchen table, Kelly finally came up for air. "You have done more for our sex life in a week than we could do in five years. For that alone, I love you, Steve."

Lowering her feet to the ground and grasping my growing member, she added, "Don't think for a minute that that plastic dildo is going to replace this in my pussy."

Again, I glanced in George's direction, and this time, he spoke. "Kelly is right about everything she's said, including you being a part of us now. This thing that we have together can't be replaced by any toy. Your caring for both of us has us hooked on you. Now, let's get cleaned up before sitting down to eat."

George headed inside as Kelly reluctantly release my inflated manhood. As they washed up, I set the table with the salad and fish. We all had a seat at the table, still in the buff, and ate lunch while talking about our lives.

Kelly started by saying, "I went to college for art design and slowly morphed into a business degree. George and I attended the same school and ate lunch together occasionally. Over the years, we formed a deep friendship even though we dated others. We became best friends and only got closer over time. At some point during our Senior year, we quit dating others and spent all our free time together."

"It was such a natural progression, and it continued as we finished school," George added.

"Yes, it was," Kelly continued. "Shortly after we came back home after graduation, we found an apartment and moved in together. Our relationship was sort of like very close siblings. We were so close and so in sync that we decided to marry. Our families were over the moon. We decided on a simple church service with the reception in the Church's basement hall."

"We both knew that we wanted children and tried all sorts of ways to get Kelly pregnant naturally, but none took hold. With money not being an issue, we looked into IVF. We were good candidates, and it took on the very first try," George imparted.

"So, what's your story, Steve?" Kelly asked as she stared at my crotch through the glass table-top. "I mean, other than that growing cock."

We all started to laugh at the oddity of the situation. We were sitting around the table eating lunch without a stitch of clothing. And, talking seriously about our lives like we sat naked in front of each other every day.

I finally replied, "Well, other than my enlarged member, I dropped out of community college after three semesters to concentrate on my printing business. I've been working hard at that ever since, although slowing down a little in the last year. I've had numerous failed relationships over the years, either due to my hours, age difference, or both. However, I have enjoyed a flourishing business with a great income."

"So, now that we're up to date and finished our lunch, mind if I sit on your lap?" Kelly said with a sexy smirk. Before I could even answer, she was dropping onto my legs and kissing me. This was not like sitting on Santa's lap. There was nothing innocent about it as she pumped her damp labia up and down against my semi-rigid shaft.

Kelly ignited something in both of us with her blatant sexual desire. My cock quickly swelled to full size before she plunged onto it. Grinding our pelvises together in great need only strengthened my need for her. Seizing both of her breasts, I manipulated her nipples roughly as our desire escalated.

She was grunting wantingly inside my mouth as I felt her first climax seize her anatomy. Knowing that she needed a severe fucking, I stood and lay her back on the table. With her orgasm still wracking her body, I started plunging heartily into her willing snatch. Our lips parted once she was on the table, but my hands kept up their work on her hardened nipples.

Her groans and shrieks were now audible to everyone within a mile radius. I never even looked at George to see his reaction. I was afraid that he would disapprove of our actions. It was Kelly's hunger that drove both of us, and I wasn't going to let her down. My continued pounding brought on another body twisting peak for my little belly-bump tart. Still, I didn't stop.

For her part, Kelly was obviously wanting and needing this. As her body lurched wildly from orgasm, her legs, which were still wrapped around my waist, continued to egg me on. Wanting to give her more, I pulled her off the table and carried her to the grass. Once we were down, I slid out of her and rolled her onto her belly. Pulling her up by her hips, I smoothly pressed back inside her fuckhole. The process went so quickly that even I was impressed.

I took it slow at first since she was now much more open to my penetration. The sounds emanating from Kelly's throat were more animalistic now. As I pressed deeper inside her, it suddenly occurred to me that I was bareback. Kelly had hopped on my unsheathed penis intentionally. As I slowed a little at my revelation, Kelly said her first words through three orgasms, "I know. Just fuck me!"

Her basic need fueled me again, and I pumped her deeply and passionately. Another climax gripped her body, and I had to hold her up as she shook. I kept my pace relentless but not too rapid. This one continued, and her constant contractions around my sensitive prick were pushing me to the edge. I leaned as close as I could and whispered, "I'm close to cumming. Where do you want it?"

Shamelessly, she screamed, "Cum in my cunt, you prick!"

Her statement should have shamed me, but I was too far gone and high on her lust. I jack-hammered her twitching twat for a few seconds before I came wildly. As my semen filled her convulsing hole, I began to collapse. I pulled us both onto our sides as the energy left my limp body. In my drained state, I finally saw George as he knelt, pushing me onto my back.  As he took my cum-coated flagging penis into his mouth, I realized that the day had just begun.

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments