Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Office Parking Lot, Part Five

"We have a great day by and in the pool."

12
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

George cleaned me well, maybe too well judging from my inflating member. During his work on me, I managed to roll Kelly toward me to straddle my face. I dug deep into her open vagina, licking every last drop of our combined cum from within her.

As George brought me back to full strength, I began pumping his face. George seemed to relish this as he moaned more than I did. Kelly moved off of my face and leaned to my ear. "Fuck him as you fucked me. Passionately and deeply, with only his pleasure in mind." She kissed me soulfully for a minute before moving to a lounge to lie down.

After watching that plump ass walk away, I turned to George and said, "Let me suck you while you're sucking me." He quickly spun around, and we began a pleasurable sixty-nine. Although George couldn't harden, it wasn't just a nub. By pulling on it as I sucked, I could get it to extend about five to six inches.

I wondered how big it got before he was no longer able to harden. I'll bet it was a good seven to eight inches. The one good thing about sucking a softy is that you can work the scrotum into your mouth very easily. I did just that, and George moaned appreciatively around my rigid prick.

Even though I had cum only about ten minutes ago inside Kelly, George had me nearing another orgasm. I released his penis and pulled him down further to give him a good rimming to distract him and keep that from happening. George followed suit, and we were both working our way into darkness.

After about twenty minutes, we were both as deep as we could get. I rolled him onto his back and spun around so we were face to face. George spread his legs knowingly as I asked, "Condom?"

"Kelly started the bareback ride, and now I want it that way too!" he insisted as he pulled his legs back, hooking them over my shoulders.

"Okay," was all I said as I pressed the tip inside his slick back door. Moving gently inside, I leaned down on top of George, and we began to kiss. There was nothing tentative about it from the beginning. As I sank into the depths of his willing rectum, I took his mouth much the same. It was energetic and wanton.

George readily became the submissive that he clearly loved to be. As I pleasured his mouth and ass, my hands reached his hardened pebble-sized nipples. I rolled them softly, at first, trying to judge their sensitivity. Getting the feeling that they were responsive, I added in a slight pulling as well. I purposely avoided his penis to see whether I could make him cum without its stimulation.

I'd been alternating plunging my cock full length into George and then just popping the tip in and out. Both seemed to drive him crazy in their way, so I alternated them for now. His kissing was becoming quite frantic as he slid a hand behind my head. His other hand made its way down my back until it reached my ass.

George slid his hand to my left cheek and gripped it firmly. I took that to mean that he wanted it deeper and harder. Removing my hands from his chest, I steadied myself as the real battering began. George must have been right at the edge because within a minute he was cumming hard.  

I started to slow a little, and he begged, "Harder!" in between raspy breaths. Picking the pace back up, I pounded him mercilessly as his climax continued. He was cumming like a woman, and truth be told, I was a little jealous of that ability.

In my work to pleasure him so completely, I hadn't realized how close I was myself. Giving him a heads-up, I uttered, "I'm about to cum."

George hastily pushed me up and off of him and then pounced, face-first, onto my prick. He sucked me like a Hoover, and seconds later, I was filling his mouth with my remaining semen. George continued to suck and clean my retreating phallus as I lay there exhausted and contented.

George was still worshipping my deflated cock, when Kelly suggested, "Let's all go for a swim."

We all stood and headed for the pool stairs. Once in the water, Kelly and George quickly made me the center of our vanilla Oreo. Kelly took the front and pecked at my lips while repeatedly thanking me. Her hands wandered my chest, abs, and groin. Meanwhile, George was nibbling on my back and shoulders as his hands focused on my ass.

Their constant caressing and kissing had my blood pressure rising. Even though everything Kelly was doing felt good, it was George's aggressive treatment of my ass that got me going. He was massaging both globes firmly and occasionally tracing a digit across my pucker. As he did his thing, George gradually spread my legs a little at a time.

The clincher was when he pushed a finger inside me. My hands had been on Kelly's tits, rubbing them gently. But as Geroge's finger pressed into my colon, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for some hungry kissing. At the same time, my cock jumped and pressed against Kelly's pubis. She pushed my cock down from in between our groins and let the shaft rest under her labia.

Once George had me loosened a little from the finger-fucking, he added a second one. As he stretched my rosebud, Kelly slid her labia back and forth along my now rigid shaft. She was enjoying the clitoral stimulation as she moaned into our connected mouths. I decided to give her a little of what I was getting.

Using my free hand, I began rimming her pucker, feeling my prick passing back and forth between her clenched thighs. I didn't get much past the first knuckle when she wailed and started shaking wildly. I held her tight through her peak as George continued his exploitation of my anus. Our mouths had broken apart due to her screams, allowing Kelly to whisper, "Bed, now."

George heard her too, and we slowly made our way out of the pool and across to the bed. After placing her on the bed, I grabbed some lube and handed it to George. I mounted Kelly's splayed vagina and slid inside her slippery hole. I held still as George lubed me up and inserted a couple of digits. We got a nice rhythm going as Kelly and I both got fucked. My only regret was that it wasn't George's cock.

We kept it slow and easy for some time as I sucked all over Kelly's breasts and neck. At some point, George must have added a third to my dilating hole. The stimulation increased dramatically, and I began lurching back and forth much faster. I pounded George's fingers as hard as Kelly's pussy.

Kelly held my face in her hands and said, "George really knows how to plow ass digitally, doesn't he?"

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

"God yes! He's hitting all the right spots. I don't think I've ever been so hard and so perfectly on edge. It's too bad he can't get hard. I'm sure that his cock would feel extraordinary!"

"Believe me, I know exactly how hard you are, and I'm loving every stroke in my quivering cunt! Oh, fuckkk! I'm cumming!"

Kelly shook violently as her screams echoed across the fields. I continued to fuck her satiny box as George stretched my anal ring even further. I wasn't sure, but I think that he'd added a fourth finger to the mix. I'd been able to hold off my climax up until now because I was concentrating on Kelly's pleasure. But, between her thrashing from her never-ending cum and George's hand, I buckled under.

I know there wasn't anything left in my tank, but it still felt phenomenal as my contractions took hold. George eased his digits out of me as I pulled out of Kelly. Kelly and I lay side by side as George lapped at my flagging pole. As her breathing came under her control, Kelly suggested, "Why don't you boys share that double-ended dildo?" 

"Great idea, Babe!" George exclaimed as he found it and the lube. As George lubed himself and the phallus, I turned on the bed, bringing my pelvis toward his. Kelly watched in hungry anticipation as George lubed me up before pushing it into me. Once his end was inside him, George wrapped his legs around mine and started pumping his ass into mine.

Each pulse of his hips brought the dildo deeper into my rectum. I'd received anal in the past, but the few that fucked me were no larger than a slim six inches. This thing was not skinny, and at eighteen inches long, I was pretty sure I'd get more than six.  

As George's ass moved incrementally closer to mine, Kelly dropped her drooling puss onto my face. Once she was settled in, she bent down and took my penis in her mouth. It was a warm feeling being ravished so wholly. I reached up and filled my hands with Kelly's plump cheeks as I pressed her slit harder onto my mouth.

With George's incessant invasion of my back door, it wasn't long before our cheeks were slapping together. I'd never had anything so deeply ensconced in my ass, and I gotta say that it was marvelous. This whole sexual mechanism rolled on for some time as Kelly had a few minor orgasms.  

As George closed in an orgasm, Kelly quickly released my cock. Like the vacuum cleaner that she was, Kelly sucked in George's softy to help him along. As he climaxed, George pressed firmly against me, pushing the dildo even deeper. For a brief moment, I nearly came as well. Even after George came, he still kept moving, albeit at a slower pace.

Even without cumming, the anal penetration was so hedonistic that I never wanted it to stop. Kelly went back to slurping lazily on my erection as I sucked on her swollen labia. We were both enjoying the other's sexual flavor lovingly and gently.  

At some point in our leisurely orgy, I noticed that the dildo's penetration seemed to be getting deeper. Of course, my stimulation increased as a result. With Kelly's pussy resting on my face, I couldn't see anything but wondered what was going on down there. With the extra anal titillation and Kelly's more vigorous sucking, I began to peak in short order.

In the aftermath, Kelly rolled off of me to expose George kneeling between my legs with only a few inches of the phallus in his hand. Apparently, he slipped off of his end and started pushing my end deeper. During the next ten to fifteen minutes, George had managed to get almost the entire dong inside me.

"You are a natural! It's been a long time since I've seen an ass take cock like yours. I wish that I could still get hard because you'd be an all-day fuck, Steve."

"How much?" was my panting reply.

As George slowly withdrew the double-ended dong, he proclaimed, "Oh, about twelve inches, I'd say."

When it was removed entirely, I felt empty but satisfied. For a while, we all just lay there on the bed cuddled up. There was some three-way kissing and quite a bit of caressing. The sun began to hang low, and our bellies began to grumble.  

I remembered the steaks and offered, "Would you two like to stay for dinner? I have some steaks and potatoes in the fridge, just waiting to be cooked. To be honest, I'd hoped that the day would go this well and that we could share another meal before you left."

George and Kelly looked at each other and then smiled at me before Kelly said, "Sure, we'd love to!"

"Okay then. I'll get everything going while you two just chill by the pool."

"Nonsense," George blurted. "We aren't your guests, we are your family now, and we all share in the responsibilities."

Both of them followed me toward the kitchen. On the way, I stopped to light the grill to get it warmed up for the steaks. Once inside, I put them to work. They set up the table and made more salad to go with dinner. I popped the potatoes in the microwave for a few minutes to expedite their cooking and then prepped the steaks.

It was quite entertaining prepping a meal with two other naked people in the kitchen. To say that there was some touching and groping going on would be an understatement. The best part was that I was on the receiving end of most of it. I'd picked up some alcohol-free wine for our expecting mother, so we all got a glass and headed outside.

I dropped the steaks on the grill before running back in to get the potatoes. After wrapping them in foil, I brought them out and placed them on the grill. We touched and flirted as I cooked the meal, and it was the best night ever. When everything was finished, we carried it all inside. Sitting around the table, we enjoyed a good meal and some great conversation.

With the food gone, we moved to the couch, where we sat closely and played. In between kisses, I offered, "Why don't you guys stay the night? I'd love to share my bed with both of you and make you breakfast in the morning."

Kelly teased, "Are you sure that you can handle us all night? I mean, we practically broke your poor penis in one afternoon."

"Well, I assumed that we'd sleep at least a few hours. Which would give me a chance to recharge the old batteries."

"I think what Kelly is trying to say is that we'd love to stay over and share you and your bed."

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments