Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Donna and Craig - Round 1

"These two should never be left alone"

22
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Walking through the kitchen and grabbing a few beers on the way, Craig moves into the den. Finally, a Saturday where he does not have to share the tv with Lonny’s kids. Great kids but it is football and kids are just in the way. Sitting in the big chair, he is so very happy that his brother, Julie, and the kids are spending the weekend at the state park. Grabbing the bowl of chips he had gotten from the counter, popping one of the beers, he clicks on the tv and searches for the game. The pregame show pops up on the screen and Craig gets comfortable. 

About that time the back door opens and into the kitchen strolls Donna, Julie’s younger sister. She wasn’t supposed to be home from college for a few days so he knew Julie was not expecting her. 

As she moves down the three steps into the den, Craig turn’s to her and says, “What the hell are you doing here?”

“Well, that is just as sweet as candy, don’t even get a hello,” she tosses back his way and getting close to the couch she picks up one of the beers and pops the top. “I came back a few days early because … well, that’s none of your business.”

“Hello…. What the hell, you can’t even ask?" came slamming back her way.

“Ask what, for a beer from my sister's refrigerator, why the hell would I ask you for that?" asked Donna.

Plopping down on the couch she picks up the remote and changes the channel. Just minutes before the kickoff the screen changes to some lame reality show about teen moms and Craig erupts. 

“What the fuck bitch, who said you could change it, I was watching that?”

Laughing, Donna just turns up the volume, “Sorry, can’t hear you.”

Lunging at the remote, Craig yells, ”Damnit, bitch, I was here first and I am watching the fucking game. Don’t make me hurt you.” Almost knocking the remote from her hand.

“Yeah right, I am shaking, so scared of you.” Jerking the remote down beside her as she sits on the couch. 

“I am fucking serious, you will be sorry,” he hollers as they start to wrestle for the remote.

Grabbing her wrists he pulls her to her feet. Spinning her into his arms he keeps groping for the remote as she screams at him to stop. She tries to kick him and her elbows are flying. She catches him in the head and jaw with a few blows and he makes another grab for the remote but instead grabs the front of her top. RIPPPPP and the neckline is torn down to her waist and her B cups are dancing in front of her. 

He lets her go and she spins to face him, “You fuckin asshole, what is wrong with you? No wonder you can’t get laid. You are a real piece of shit.”

“Listen bitch, you started this, don’t blame me for your bullshit,” he yells back her way.

“You are such an ass,” she screams and rips the front of his shirt. Suddenly she stops and looks at his chest and oh my God he has a six-pack. She stops yelling and smiles.

“You think this is funny you little slut,” as the rage flashes across his face, he slaps her. Grabbing her by the hair he spins her down and to her knees in front of him. “I told you you’d be sorry,” leaning over he kisses her hard and slides off his sweatpants. Standing, he pushes his cock against her face. He is already hard and this seems to trigger something in Donna as she opens her mouth to let him in. Pushing, his cock finds its way deep into her throat, she swallows and reaches up to cup his balls.

Pulling back her head and letting him fall into her hand she looks at him with tears in her eyes and says, “I can’t believe you are making me do this, you are a fucking pig.” She leans forward and wraps her tongue around the head and looks up into his eyes.

He grabs her by the hair and drags her back to the couch, tossing her up and on her back. Moving between her legs he pushes her knees back against her tits and starts to lick and suck on her pussy as she grabs his hair, letting out a moan to wake the dead. 

His hand grabs her wrists and forces them behind her back as he continues. His tongue thrusts inside her tiny hole as she begins to pant and squirm. She continues to moan but this time there are remnants of words and even almost a sentence. “Fuck asshole, don’t stop… I am about ... to explode… Oh My God, tongue ... my cunt you prick.” 

Stefy_Rossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefy_Rossi

He moves from her pussy and kisses up to and captures a nipple in his mouth as his hand finds her pussy and swats her like the bad little girl she has turned into. Spanking and pinching her clit she humps against him begging for more. Just then she keeps her threat and explodes, spraying his hand and thighs with her cum. Squirting like a fountain she lets out a scream as her legs convulse and jerk to every slap.

“I knew you weren’t the little miss goody girl, but I had no idea what a slut you really are,” smiling down at her as he spoke. As soon as he finished calling her out he grabs her wrists tighter and spins her on the couch. Now belly down and ass bouncing in front of him he pushes the head of his throbbing cock between her wet lips and shoves his dry bone deep inside her.

She lets out a little howl as he buries his cock so deep he hits her cervix. She begins to flood his cock as the juices run down his thighs between them. As he pumps into her he slaps her ass cheeks hard enough to leave bright red handprints on both cheeks. Slapping over and over the prints start to darken as he fills her completely. 

Yanking back on her hair he kisses her and whispers into her ear, “Cunt I am gonna wreck you.” Then slaps her ass one last time before he moves again. She begins to scream out from the pleasure and slides her hand back and cups his sac to squeeze him.

He keeps sliding to the edge of that hole until the spongy head almost falls from its place. Then slams hard and deep back into her. One of the times he stops and slides out that last little bit, grabs his shaft, and rubs the head against her little pucker. Before she can say no he thrusts. He buries his cock balls deep in her ass and she starts to cum hard and loud. Her face gets shoved in the couch cushion, so her screams of pleasure don’t shatter any windows but it does bring a large smile to his face.   

Planting his feet he stands and drives even harder and deeper as he reaches under to pinch, twist, and pull on her needy clit. She begins to buck like a bronco and he holds on as he pounds into her ass. Driving his cock deep into her his balls slap her clit which starts a whole new orgasm inside her. 

She raises her head and lets out a loud howl as she explodes again, flooding his cock with her juices. When she lets go this time it is all he can take and begins to flood his own cum deep in her ass as he slams. The cum starts to squirt out of their union with each thrust and soon they are both spent and fall into a pile on the couch.

After enough time to catch their breath, Donna nudged Craig over on the couch and slid out from under him. Then moves down between his legs and rests on his knees. Leaning over she slowly starts to lick and clean his cock which snaps it right back to life. She swallows him and drives his cock as deep as she can get. Pushing until she could lick and tease his sac she begins to breathe around him as he blocks her airway.

She continues until his balls tighten and he floods her mouth full of his sticky gifts. Sucking until the pumps stop she lets him fall from her mouth and smiles, lips covered with cum. Craig starts to sit up and looks around the room, Donna stands and grabs her clothes and again kneels in front of the couch. 

Craig reaches down and grabs his sweats and torn shirt, looking up at her he tells her, “I have to go take a shower and get cleaned up. I hope you understand, this doesn’t mean anything.” 

He gets up and starts to walk toward the hall to the bathroom. Turning back to her he adds, “I mean, I just lost it because you treated me like shit. I don’t want you to think this means you can come looking for my cock whenever you like. I will let you know when I am interested.”

Laughing she says, “Right, like I would ever come looking for you, your lucky I don’t press charges for this. I can’t believe you are this fucking arrogant. Don’t worry, yours is the last cock I would want again.”

As Craig turns to go down the hall, Donna jumps up, again scoops up her clothes, and runs up beside him. As she gets there he wraps his arm around her and they head off to the shower together. 

Published 
Written by GabrielSweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments