Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passive II

"I didn't say "no...""

19
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I had a dream the other night. I am not sure how to describe it. It was a weird combination of frightening and thrilling. I'll let you be the judge.

I was in my apartment's laundry room folding my clean clothes. Our laundry room is pretty big for just having the two machines and a big work table, where I was. I was facing the wall with my mind on my task. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and I turned, still holding onto a blouse I was putting on a hanger and was startled to see a man there. The corner of his lips were turned up into a slight smile, but his eyes had a burning intensity in them. He was tall - at least six feet. His broad, muscular shoulders were barely hidden by a tight T shirt. He exuded strength and masculine power. My only thought was that I was surely powerless to resist him if I were to try. The thought made me shiver, but I could feel my body making itself ready for him.

His lips moved and the chocolate baritone voice said I was beautiful. I could feel my cheeks burn a little and I felt compelled to reply. I heard myself say "Thank you."

He took another step closer, so that now I had no avenue of escape. He spoke again, "I mean really, really beautiful."

I tipped my head upwards to look into his eyes. They showed determination and my tummy did a little somersault.

He spoke again, "I'll stop if you tell me to."

My mind nearly tore itself asunder pulling itself in different directions. My trepidation wanted to shout out loud, fearing what I knew this powerful man was capable of. But knowing that energized a powerful lust seated deep in my subconscious that overruled my doubts and fears.

I felt his hands move to my waist and take hold of the hem of my blouse and lift it up. My heart began to beat even faster and my arms lifted themselves up over my head of their own accord. The shirt came up over my head and off and he tossed it away.

His hands then moved to my shoulders and he urged me to turn around. As I did, I lost sight of him but could feel his hands move to the middle of my back and work the catches on my bra briefly before it sprang apart and fell down my shoulders. His hands forced their way under my arms and cupped my breasts. His thumbs flicked over my nipples, which were already hard little nubs. I heard myself eke out a quiet moan before I bit my lip to silence it.

His hands moved back to my shoulders, and I felt them urging me gently, but firmly, to bend over the table. Next, his hands moved down to my waist and I could feel him lifting the back of my skirt up and tucking it into the waistband. And then I felt them tugging my panties down over my hips until they dropped to the floor. I picked my feet up to step out of them and then he told me to move my feet further apart. I could feel the cool air of the room wafting over my pussy. I was conflicted as to whether I did or didn't want him to notice how wet I was. His hand appeared next at the small of my back and pushed it down, making me lewdly present my sex to him. I knew at that moment that no part of me was private any more to him.

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

And then his hands were gone. I wanted to turn and see what he was doing, but I did not do so. I heard the tinkling of his belt buckle and rustling of fabric and I suspected he was taking off his pants. I knew what that meant and shuddered again for what had to come next.

His hands reappeared at my hips, taking hold of them. And then I felt him at the entrance to my sex. It felt like the world stood completely still as he entered me in one, long, slow, but inexorable stroke. His cock felt massive, but not so large that it hurt. And it kept going and going. I couldn't believe how completely he filled me before he stopped and began to withdraw. He moved out about half way and then plunged home again. I heard myself moaning. It felt better than anything I have ever imagined, much less experienced. As he started fucking me in earnest, the hands moved up and pried under me to reach my breasts. I propped myself up on my elbows to help him and he pawed at them as they dangled and bounced for him.

My brain was clouded with errant, half-formed thoughts, but more than anything I was being fucked by a strong and powerful man, the result of millennia of evolution leading up to this. I wanted to come, and I wanted that orgasm to last until the end of time. And I wanted it not only for me, but because my body would please him even more as the orgasm tore through me. I brought my hand down my torso to my clit, for the first time exerting my will to hasten my orgasm.

And then it was there. My body was once again out of my own control as it convulsed. Distantly I felt him grab me and thrust once more deeply into my body and I felt hot jets of his seed fill my needy pussy.

I collapsed, panting down onto the table. He let me lay there for a moment to catch my breath and then urged me to stand and turn to face him. I could see his powerful face again, a little bead of sweat forming on his forehead. His eyes were softer now as he held me in his arms.

And that was how the dream ended.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments