Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passive III

"A surprrising encounter as a woman waited for her date."

16
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Bitch."

I heard him say it. Not to my face, of course, but behind my back. His fragile ego couldn't consider for a millisecond that he wasn't God's gift to womankind, so being turned down flat couldn't possibly be anything but my fault. Whatever. If I confronted him, he'd deny saying it, but he's not worth the time it would take. No, I am here in this watering hole on a mission of my own - to find and conquer (at least for a night) a hetero woman.

And this watering hole is where you find them. They're looking for a man, but if I find them first, well... that's the thrill of the hunt, isn't it?

That one there in the corner. The shy-looking one standing next to a table nursing a glass of white, who keeps looking around, like she's expecting someone. I approached her from her blind side. She started when I greeted her.

"Hi! You look like you're expecting someone."

She turned and smiled when she saw my friendly face. She was a few inches shorter than me and very slight of frame. Probably needed to have a sandwich and go to the gym.

"Yeah, I'm meeting a guy, but he's an hour late."

I frowned, "Oh. That's terrible! What an asshole! Do you know him or...?"

"No, I found him online and we agreed to meet here."

"Wow. And you look like you went all out for him. Love that dress."

She looked down at herself for a split second and back at me, smiling and blushing a little. I continued.

"My name's Amy. What's yours?"

"Kate. What brings you here?"

"Oh, I'm just looking. You know. Let me buy you a drink and keep you company. What are you having?"

She looked at her nearly empty glass, "Oh, Chardonnay..."

I turned and grabbed a passing waiter and ordered two, giving him two twenties. Service was swift. She took a sip and said, "Thank you."

I smiled and said, "You're welcome."

We continued a little small talk. She was single, awkward and shy. She never dated in high school or college, keeping her nose stuffed in her books. So, they gave her a sheepskin and she got a dead-end accounting job. Naturally, she thought a man would be the solution to all her trouble, but lacked the first idea how to find a good one (as if).

I got another glass of wine into her and very, very gradually shifted myself closer to her as she sipped her way through the conversation. I commiserated with her about the dating scene, but kept steering the conversation in the same direction. At long last, she arrived where I wanted her.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." And looked down at the table.

"Oh, don't be upset. It's going to be ok, Kate. I just know it."

And I made my move: I put my hand under her chin, lifted it up, and kissed her softly on the lips.

Time froze. This was the moment. I've been here many times before. Sometimes they react badly and bolt. Those are the ones that got away. But there's always some level of confusion. But when it works, the confusion is not immediately followed by fear or revulsion.

Kate stared back into my eyes. The confusion was there and it didn't go away. I reached in for another kiss. Firmer this time and longer, but still just lips. Can't go too fast. This time, though, Kate kissed back. I took her hand in mine and felt along her wrist for her pulse. It was fast. I broke the kiss and smiled.

Kate stammered a bit, "I... I'm..."

I put my finger on her lips, "Shh. It's ok. You don't have to be anything you don't want to be." As I said this, I slid my hand slowly up from her hips to the side of her torso, moving upwards towards her breast. Kate closed her eyes and took a sharp inward breath.

I moved my head to the side of hers and nibbled on her earlobe and whispered into her ear, "Come with me."

I moved my hand down to hers and took it firmly, leading her to the door and out, hailing a cab at the street.

When one arrived, I jumped in the back, dragging her along with me. I gave my address to the driver. Kate shut the door behind her and the cab moved off.

I pulled Kate close to me and kissed her again, holding her by the back of her head. Her eyes were closed and I invaded her mouth with my tongue. My hands were in constant motion over her body, not giving her a moment's respite. I started kissing the side of her neck and nibbled her once. She remained still while I molested her, her eyes mostly closed and her breathing fast and deep.

The cab lurched to a stop and I tapped the terminal in the back with my watch to pay the fare as quickly as I could. I got out of the car and got my keys out while I ran to the opposite door to open it for her. She scrambled out and I quickly took her hand and led her into and through the vestibule of the building and through the door of my apartment.

I stopped with her in the middle of the living room and once again turned and kissed her. I quickly moved behind her and moved my hands under her arms to caress her breasts briefly before one hand departed to move downwards landing over her crotch. She stood there, rooted in place, while my hands had their way with her.

While I kept fondling her breast with my left hand, I reached back with my right to lower the zipper on her dress. I pushed the shoulders off her, letting the top fall down to her waist. I briefly took both hands to the waist to help it the rest of the way until it formed a puddle around her feet. She continued to stand immobile in just a lacy black bra and a skimpy thong. I reached up to work the catches on the bra and let it fall forward off her shoulders to join the dress on the floor. I moved my hands back up to her breasts, now gently pinching the nipples, which were already hard little nubs, while I kissed the side of her neck. She started to moan.

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen

I snaked a hand down her front to her crotch and felt inward over her panties. They were soaked. I smiled to myself in satisfaction. I had the advantage over any clumsy boy that might try to give her pleasure in that as a woman I already knew my way around her body. I knew I could drive her to a higher level of pleasure than she had ever had - perhaps than she ever would. I would make an indelible imprint on her very soul.

I stepped around in front of her, took her by the hand, led her over to the sofa, and urged her to sit. I then slowly took off my own dress and bra, giving her a show. My breasts were quite similar to hers - maybe a little bigger. But with small areolas tipped with impossibly hard nipples at the moment. I tweaked them a little for her and bit my lip. Then I stepped towards her, reached down towards her waist, took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs. She lifted up her feet to help. When they were gone, I moved my hands to her knees and moved them apart while I knelt between them.

I kissed and lightly nibbled my way up her inner thigh until I arrived at her sex. I felt her shiver a little as I did, but she made no other move to either stop or encourage me. I planted a kiss directly on her labia and then ran my tongue in a slow circle all around the outside, teasing her. I heard a very quiet "oh" escape her as I did so.

I used two fingers on either side to spread her open and paused to look. She was obviously quite wet. I could see the inner walls of her cunt move very slightly. I brought my tongue down and lightly brushed her outer lips. I kept that up for a minute or two and then moved to tonguing between her cunt and clit, back and forth, quite slowly. She began to moan, but her hands remained immobile at her sides.

As I tongued her pussy I began to get closer and closer to her clit. As I did, her moans began to get more strident. But then I stopped and backed my head away and used my hand to massage her whole sex. I look up at her. Her face was pale, her eyes closed, but her mouth open. Her breathing was ragged and shallow. I moved my head back down to continue my mission.

I kept up the same back and forth tonguing action for a very long time, always edging ever closer to her clit. And just as I started to actually make contact with it, I dipped a finger inside her pussy. That brought a sharp inhalation from her and a deep, loud moan.

I changed tactics, then, moving the finger inwards to find the spongy mass on the front of her inner wall while I flicked my tongue just over the top of her clit quickly.

She reacted by arching her back and spreading her legs even wider. Her mouth exclaimed, "Oh yes!" several times and I placed my tongue flat over her clit and felt the ride begin.

Her orgasm slammed into her like a rifle bullet. Every limb was in quivering, undirected motion. Her thighs splayed open and then clamped around my head for a split second. And then her marionette strings were cut and she collapsed backwards, panting and twitching.

I gave her the briefest moment of respite and then began moving my fingers inside of her pussy again, gently at first. And my tongue went back to the back-and-forth pattern before. I wanted her to come again and again.

Getting her to her second orgasm took less time. I used an abbreviated sequence before arriving back at her clit and G spot. And as she started to quiver and moan, this time I didn't let up. I drew her orgasm out until it circled back at the beginning and repeated.

I don't know how long it lasted, but finally, she gave out. She lay back, naked on the couch with her legs still spread apart. Her eyes were closed and she could do nothing but pant.

I gently brought her feet up and helped her to turn sideways to lie down on the couch, with a pillow under her head. I reached up to the back of the couch and pulled down a blanket that was draped over the back. I gave her a kiss and retired to my bed to have my own fun, reliving my conquest in my mind.

-----

I got up early the next morning, folded up her clothes and left them on a chair next to the couch. I wrote her a note to help herself to anything she needed in the bathroom and kitchen and to lock the door on her way out. There was no sign that she had even existed when I got back from work that evening any more than any of the other women I've seduced. And there have been too many of them for me to remember.

But I know for certain that every single one of them will always remember me.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments