Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passive IV

"I got carried away. Literally."

19
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

What happened to me shook me to my core.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not upset that it happened, certainly, but it's made me question everything.

I've always been straight. Every sexual fantasy I've ever had has involved men. The old phrase "tall, dark and handsome" didn't just come out of nowhere. A chiseled man can turn me into jelly, but a beautiful woman just makes me feel competitive.

Let me start at the beginning. I've never been a social butterfly. I went through all of high school and college with my nose in books. I'm pretty sure now that I missed out on a lot. After graduating college I got an accounting job that I hate. I guess that's really when I started hoping that I could find at least a good love life to make up for it.

I came to discover immediately that I am woefully unprepared for the dating scene. I've tried all of the dating apps and had a couple of first dates, but the guys were just... disappointing. It's the latest try that wound up going sideways in a way I couldn't have predicted.

We agreed to meet at a local bar. I got there on time and nursed a glass of wine while I was waiting. When he was 20 minutes late I was a little miffed, but still hopeful, but it turned into an hour and I just couldn't believe it.

Out of nowhere, she appeared and said I looked like I was waiting for someone. She was a little taller than me and was dressed to impress like me and every other woman in the place. She had on a strapless number that showed off her arms and shoulders. The muscles in her arms somehow looked strong and soft at the same time, like she worked out, but not too much. She had soft red-brown hair and just a few freckles. But her vivid green eyes stood out the most. Her smile exuded friendliness, and completely disarmed me.

I told her I was waiting for a guy who was an hour late and her smile morphed into a concerned frown. We got to talking about dating and along the way she bought us more wine. I totally missed what she was doing because she was a woman. I am 100% sure that if a guy had done the same thing I would have seen it coming. Not that I would have minded that, but I would have at least recognized it for what it was.

But after a few glasses of wine and being despondent about my dating life she reached in and kissed me. And I don't know how, but that kiss was exactly the right thing I needed at that exact moment. But my brain couldn't process it properly. It felt right, but wrong. She kissed me again and this time I felt my lips kiss her back. She was wearing just a hint of something jasmine and the touch of her lips made my blood rush a little faster.

My brain tried feebly to make one last attempt to point out that this was not what I expected. I tried to put that thought to words, but she stopped me and said, "You don't have to be anything you don't want to be."

I felt her hand moving along my torso, getting closer and closer to my breast and it excited me. I closed my eyes and stifled a moan as she kissed the side of my neck and nibbled on my ear. I heard her say, "Come with me," and she took my hand and led me outside to the street.

She hailed a cab and dragged me into it. I reached to shut the door behind us and as soon as I turned back, she engulfed me in kisses and groping hands. I was overwhelmed with a heady combination of indecision and pleasure with the sensations I was getting from the constantly moving hands moving across my body. The feelings occupied my entire consciousness until I heard the cab door open and I was back on the sidewalk being dragged towards an unfamiliar brownstone, through the front door and into a nearby apartment.

Once inside, I found myself in a fairly nondescript living room. There was a couch, an abstract painting on the wall... I don't remember much of anything else except standing in the middle of the room with her in front of me kissing me. She then moved around behind me to kiss the side of my neck from behind. She forced her hands under my arms to caress my breasts from behind. I closed my eyes and felt little electric bolts from my nipples zapping down to my crotch. I felt her move her hand downward and push in on my dress at my crotch. I could feel my wetness and a distant part of my brain marveled that it was happening.

The hand disappeared and reappeared at the center of my back and I felt the zipper of my dressed being lowered and the dress getting looser as a consequence. The top of the dress fell forward off my shoulders and then down and landed around my feet. I could feel the cool room air on my skin and took a sharp inward breath. I could feel the hands work the catches on my bra and it soon joined the dress on the ground. The hands came back to my breasts, tweaking my nipples directly now, with no fabric in the way. I moaned my approval and felt my pussy clench. Again, one hand snaked down to my crotch and landed directly on top of my panty-covered sex. I knew there was no way to hide my arousal from her even if I wanted to.

She reappeared in front of me and led me over to the couch and had me sit. She took a step back and I watched as she reached behind her and unzipped her own dress and let it fall off of her. She wore a black bra and reached behind her to remove it as well, revealing her breasts, which were large, but perky. She tweaked her nipples and gave a moan of her own. I never would have thought the sight was as hot as it was in that moment. She was stunning. She had just the right amount of tomboy look to her. It gave her an unmistakable, almost masculine air of power and authority. Following her lead was automatic; natural, even.

CatalinaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatalinaEvans

She stepped closer to me and reached down for my waist and took ahold of my panties and pulled them towards my feet. I lifted up to help and they were gone, tossed out of the way. She put her hands on my knees to spread my naked body wide. She knelt before me and kissed her way up my inner thigh.

I felt her pull me open with her fingers and then just the faintest touch of what must have been her tongue teasing the outer lips of my pussy. I closed my eyes and the sensation of her teasing tongue and the hot breath landing between my legs was intense. I felt my pussy clench repeatedly.

And then her tongue started tracing circuits inside my pussy back and forth, never quite touching my clit, slowly but inexorably building me up. It felt better than I have words to describe.

Finally I felt her run a finger inside my pussy and start to fuck me, brushing up against the most sensitive part and then her tongue landed on my clit and I heard myself shout out, "Oh yes!"

And then my whole body began to shake as the most powerful orgasm I have ever had overtook me completely. My thighs moved in and out as they quivered. I can't tell you how long it lasted, but it finally stopped and all I could do was pant.

She was still there, though. She slowed down after I came, but never stopped. Instead, she started back up again, but slowly. I had never in my life kept going after I came, but my body responded to her magic. Before too long, I was back on the cusp again, another mind-blowing orgasm threatening to engulf my entire soul.

And on it came... But unlike last time, she didn't stop. She drew that orgasm out seemingly forever. I still can't say whether there was just one orgasm or fifteen stitched together by her tongue and fingers. And I have no idea how long I came - it might have been days.

But finally it ended. I was completely spent and left panting. I felt her hands gently lifting my ankles up and to the side. I followed their lead and lay sideways down on the couch, finding a pillow for my head. The hands left my ankles and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her reach up and pull down a blanket to cover me.

She kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips, but in my blissful post-orgasmic state, I hardly noticed. I fell asleep gazing at her face. She had a smile of perfect satisfaction.

-----

I started awake to the sound of a door being shut firmly and a lock turning. I was briefly disoriented, being that I was naked on a couch wrapped in a blanket in a strange place. But the memories of the night before reminded me of how I got there.

I called out "Hello?" but got no answer. I looked around and immediately saw my clothes and little clutch bag sitting on a chair with a folded up piece of paper on top. I stood up, wrapping myself in the blanket and reached over to take the note. I opened it and read it.

"Dear Kate,

Thank you for a lovely evening. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
Please feel free to help yourself to anything you need in the bathroom or the kitchen. When you leave, please lock the front door behind you.

xoxo
Amy"

I read it again. The only thought I had was "Wow."

Was this a one-night stand? Was it any different than with a man, really?

I dropped the note on the floor and sat back on the couch to think. I couldn't deny that it was the best sex I had ever had in my life. I'd certainly made myself cum, and I'd even cum when I had been with the one or two guys I had had before. But never like that.

I stood up and got my phone out of my clutch. Fortunately, it still had more than enough battery to see me home. I checked in. There was an apology from the guy who stood me up, claiming he was detained at work. "Fuck you," I thought to myself. I groused that I was going to have to start all over again.

I stood up, leaving the blanket behind me, since I felt that I was certainly alone in Amy's apartment. I looked around and found her bedroom. The bed was made, the sliding mirror closet doors shut. Next door to that was the bathroom. I walked in and took a shower, trying my best to keep my hair dry. I dried off and went back out front. My clothes were neatly folded up on the chair. I put on my bra and then saw my panties. They were still damp. I decided to forego them for the ride home. I put my dress and shoes back on and stuffed the panties into my clutch. I used my phone to fetch an Uber home and sat back down to wait for it.

I sat and thought some more. I decided I was grateful to Kate. She showed me just how incredible good sex could be. But as good as it was, there was nothing she did that a man couldn't do, and there was certainly one thing I man could do that she couldn't - and that was the one thing I suddenly realized I missed last night - having a nice firm cock drill my pussy and fill it with hot cum. That thought made me clench and smile.

My phone beeped, telling me my ride was there. I stood up and resolved that the next guy I matched with had better show up and be prepared to meet a much higher bar.

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments