Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paying the Rent: Part 2

"Gregg and the huge-breasted Emma continue their arrangement."

60
4 Comments 4
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Months after James had left Emma after catching her with their landlord, Gregg, James summoned the courage to return to the apartment to retrieve the last of his belongings. The image of Gregg thrusting and ultimately ejaculating between Emma's enormous breasts replayed constantly in James' head. As did Gregg's words from that fateful moment: "I love these big tits" and "I love fucking your big tits," followed by his landlord's roar of pleasure as he covered his (then) girlfriend with ropes of sperm. James had refrained from returning the calls and texts from Emma since that morning. He was too heartbroken. Over the months, Emma had no choice but to continue to let Gregg make love to her large tits as rental payments.

As James pulled into the apartment complex, he noticed Emma's car in the allocated parking space. He groaned as he didn't think he could face her. James then climbed the stairs, walking by Gregg's door on the way. He inserted the key into the door and tried to twist it, but it didn't work. James double-checked that it was the right key and tried again. Nothing. He cursed to himself, wondering why Emma would have changed the lock on their apartment. He sighed deeply before knocking on the door. James waited for a few moments before knocking again. Silence. He cursed to himself again, realising that he would have to make his way down to Gregg's place in an attempt to get into the apartment.

Upon arriving at Gregg's door, James noticed that it wasn't quite closed properly. He gave a gentle knock and poked his head inside. It was very messy inside Gregg's apartment and had a funny smell, but James saw nobody in the main area. However, he could hear something. It sounded like a deeper male's voice—Gregg's voice. James couldn't help himself. He made his way toward the sound that seemed to be coming out of the bedroom. The moaning was louder now, and there was an accompanying wet, slurping sound. Through a gap in the bedroom door, James' stomach sank once again. Gregg sat naked on the side of the bed, his right hand holding the back of a beautiful brunette's head. It was Emma. She was on her knees in front of Gregg, sucking his penis. James stood transfixed as he witnessed Emma bobbing her mouth up and down Gregg's hard cock while having Gregg's hand push her head down onto him for each mouthful. Emma was still clothed, wearing a khaki dress with shoulder straps displaying considerable cleavage. James also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were clearly visible poking through the front of the dress.

After what felt like a lifetime, Gregg gently pulled Emma off of his hard prick and called her a "good girl." Emma smiled weakly before getting to her feet.

"Hikaru? Kenichi? Your turn," said Gregg, who was looking over to the corner of the room that wasn't visible to James. To James' surprise, two men came into the frame, making their way towards Emma. They were two Japanese men, and James recognised the older one, Hikaru, who was the maintenance man in the apartment complex. James also noticed that both men were sporting erections as they stood in front of Emma. James guessed that Hikaru was in his sixties, and the younger man was in his thirties.

Without hesitation, Hikaru reached up and grabbed Emma's breasts over her dress, beginning to squeeze and knead them. James noticed Kenichi was rubbing his erection over his pants as he watched Hikaru molest Emma's chest. Almost impatiently, Hikaru reached up to Emma's shoulder straps and pulled them over her shoulders, pulling her dress down, exposing her huge breasts. Both men gasped, with Hikaru looking between Emma's face and her naked tits before saying, "Wow!!". He immediately continued his exploration of her immense bosom.

Gregg stood there with a smug look on his face while Hikaru groped Emma's magnificent breasts. After a couple of minutes, Hikaru turned to Kenichi and said something in Japanese. Kenichi's mouth fell open as Hikaru let go of Emma's tits and stepped away from her. Kenichi almost ran over to Emma before grabbing each of her enormous udders in his hands. He gasped as he began to squeeze.

"S-so big!" said Kenichi in a strong Japanese accent.

"Ha! Like father, like son!" chuckled Gregg as James realised that Kenichi must've been Hikaru's son. Kenichi suddenly let go of Emma's breasts and hurriedly took off all of his clothes. He stood up after kicking away his pants. His long, thin prick stood up straight. Gregg chuckled again as Kenichi grabbed Emma's hand and brought it to his cock.

"Go go go," he said, motioning a jerking movement with Emma's hand. She looked mildly disgusted at first but seemed to accept the situation and began to jerk Kenichi's penis.

"Ahhh!" exclaimed Kenichi as his hand returned to Emma's heaving, naked breasts. Hikaru and Kenichi appeared to have a conversation with each other in Japanese, seemingly in admiration of this white woman's magnificently large breasts. What Emma and James hadn't known was that Hikaru had admired Emma for a long time. He frequently went out of his way to catch glimpses of her whenever she was leaving or entering the building. Hikaru and also told Kenichi everything about Emma. It was both the father and son's dream to explore and make love to a white woman with enormous breasts. After Hikaru caught Gregg with his cock between Emma's breasts in the stairwell one evening last week, he realised that his dreams could soon come to fruition.

Hikaru had begun to undress too now, and once he was completely naked, he walked over to the side of Emma. He then guided her empty hand to his shorter and stumpier cock. Hikaru's head fell back, and Emma began to jerk his cock back and forth, just like she was doing to his son in her other hand. Smiling, Gregg made his way over to the three of them, positioning himself behind Emma. He grabbed the sides of her dress and pulled it down and out from under her feet. Now all Emma had on was a black thong, showcasing her large, round buttocks. Gregg sank his hands into the flesh of Emma's buttocks and groaned as he began to knead them. The sight of these three men around his naked ex-girlfriend for James, who made his way swiftly and quietly from the apartment building, sick to his stomach.

Shortly after this, Hikaru said something in Japanese to his son, gently pushing him away from Emma. He then placed his hands on her shoulders and began to force her down. Emma looked reluctant, but she again accepted her fate. She dropped to her knees before feeling Hikaru's hand on the back of her head, pulling her face towards his cock. She opened her mouth, allowing Hikaru's length to pass through her lips and down her throat. Muttering in Japanese, Hikaru began to thrust his penis in and out of Emma's mouth, pulling her head onto him for each thrust. Kenichi then spoke Japanese to his father, however, Hikaru appeared to dismiss this immediately, continuing to passionately make love to this busty white woman's mouth. Kenichi scurried over to them, crouched down, and began fondling her breasts with his left hand, while his right hand continued to masturbate his cock.

Gregg was amused looking at Hikaru's face while Emma sucked him off. He was in absolute heaven.

"If you think that feels good, wait until you feel what it's like between those huge tits," he chuckled.

Hikaru looked at Gregg and then gave Emma a lustful stare. Kenichi then shuffled his father out of the way, grabbed the back of Emma's head with both his hands, and forced her mouth onto his cock. He gasped loudly and began thrusting into Emma's mouth.

"Look at him go!" said Gregg.

After only thirty seconds, Kenichi pulled away from Emma as he sensed that he was about to ejaculate.

Hikaru then stepped back in front of Emma and gestured for her to stand up and sit on the bed. His heart was pounding as he was about to fulfill a lifelong dream of his. Hikaru grabbed Emma's hands and placed them on either side of her tits. He then positioned his cock on her chest and said "go" to Emma. She rolled her eyes before mashing her tits around Hikaru's penis.

"AHHHH!!!" he yelled, his knees almost collapsing from under him. He started moaning in Japanese as he began to buck his hips, titty-fucking this huge-breasted white goddess. It was a sensation that Hikaru had never experienced before, and he knew that he wouldn't last long at all. Reluctantly, he pulled away from Emma, grabbed his son by the shoulders, and moved him in front of her. He muttered something in Japanese and gestured between Emma's breasts. Kenichi smiled, and before following his father's lead, Emma brought her tits together around his cock. Kenichi's head fell back as he let out a high-pitched scream of pleasure. He marvelled at the way Emma's breasts vanished his penis, muttering in Japanese, transfixed to the sight of his cock between this white woman's giant breasts. Like his father, Kenichi sensed that he too would explode soon if he continued to titfuck Emma, and he didn't want to climax yet.

IrinaDrew
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaDrew

Gregg watched as Kenichi pulled away from Emma, her heaving tits jiggling and swaying as they fell.

"Right, you two, I've been on the sidelines for too long. Come here, Emma," said Gregg, holding out a hand for Emma to take. She did just that, and Gregg guided her onto the bed. Gregg positioned himself on his back against the bedhead, his hard cock pointing toward the ceiling.

"Up you get, darling," he said to Emma. She swung her leg over Gregg's waist before he held his cock in position. Emma willingly lowered herself onto Gregg's pulsating penis and let out a sigh.

"Ahhh!! Wonderful," Gregg moaned.

"Off you go, big tits!" he added.

Emma hesitated for a second before beginning to bounce up and down on Gregg's cock.

"Come around here, lads! Look at her tits!" he shouted towards Hikaru and Kenichi, who hastily made their way to each side of the bed. Both of them gasped and immediately began to play with themselves as they stared, open-mouthed, at the display. Emma's massive breasts wobbled, jiggled, and bounced in the most incredible way as she rode Gregg's cock like an expert cowgirl. Both Hikaru and Kenichi felt a wave of jealousy as Gregg reached up and cupped Emma's tits.

"Holy shit! They are so heavy!!" he cried. "You're such a naughty girl, Emma. You're such a naughty, big-titted girl!" Gregg sensed that he was close to his climax, so he let go of Emma's breasts and put his hands on her thighs to slow down her bouncing.

"Who's up next, boys?" asked Gregg, grinning, as he looked between Hikaru and Kenichi. Kenichi began to make his way onto the bed before his father yelled something angrily in Japanese. Kenichi looked annoyed before retreating to his position next to the bed, cock in hand. A minute or so went by as Gregg and Hikaru swapped positions before Emma was bouncing away again. Gregg and Kenichi heard Hikaru make noises that they had never heard another man make before. He was in pure bliss, and his moaning and groaning were out of his control. Hikaru went between ogling the bounce of Emma's enormous tits and squeezing them. Kenichi had slowly made his way onto the bed and was now standing with his cock right next to Emma's face, jerking off and pressing his tip into her cheek. Kenichi then roughly grabbed the back of her head again and moved her mouth onto his cock. Emma was now being penetrated by two Japanese men at the same time, one in her pussy and one in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Hikaru finally succumbed to his son's pleas. He reluctantly climbed out from under Emma and swapped positions with Kenichi. Kenichi had never felt what it was like inside a woman's pussy, and he was certainly not prepared for the magical sensation he experienced as Emma lowered herself onto him.

"Nnngggg!!!" groaned Kenichi as Emma rode his cock whilst sucking off his father. He grabbed onto her udders for dear life. There was no way he was going to last more than twenty more seconds. That is when Hikaru's moved his son's hands over the huge white breasts before putting his own cock between them, squeezing them together around it, and beginning to fuck them. The sight was spectacular. It was all too much for Kenichi.

"Ahhh! I-I cum!" screamed Kenichi.

Hikaru yelled and pulled Emma off of his son, pushed her onto her knees, and made her hold her breasts together with her hands. Hikaru then pulled his son up onto his feet, pointed at Emma's breasts, and hastily said, "Go go go!"

Kenichi began furiously masturbating his cock, aiming it directly at Emma's ample tit-flesh.

"AAHHH! OHHHH!!" yelled Kenichi as several ropes of jizz spewed out of the tip of his cock and splattered onto Emma's massive white jugs. Both Hikaru and Gregg made noises of astonishment as Kenichi continued to jerk out the rest of his load. Feeling immensely proud of his son, Hikaru immediately positioned himself in front of Emma and began to tittyfuck her once again. It had only been a matter of seconds before he too groaned, pulled away, and began to shoot multiple ropes of cum onto Emma's tits.

"Well done, you two. Look at that!" cried Gregg, impressed by the amount of semen that was now coating Emma's heaving chest.

"Step aside now," he ordered, pushing both father and son away from Emma.

"Suck me off, darling," he said, looking into Emma's beautiful eyes.

"Ahhhh!! This won't take long at all," Gregg added, as Emma began to slurp and suck away at her landlord's prick.

At this moment, through a crack in the door, Gregg saw somebody staring inside at them. It was James. Not wanting to alert Emma, Gregg said nothing. He smiled at James, who was looking stunned.

"Mmmm, you're a good girl, Emma," moaned Gregg, staring straight at James. "Suck that cock; I'm going to cum on your huge tits again."

James felt physically sick.

"Do you want me to cum on your tits, Emma? Just like Hikaru and Kenichi have just done," asked Gregg, grinning wickedly.

"Mmhmm," was the noise that Emma made with a mouthful of Gregg's penis.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Emma," ordered Gregg, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

Emma looked up into Gregg's eyes, then at his penis, and then back to his eyes.

"I want you to cum on my huge tits, Gregg," said Emma.

A wide grin appeared on Gregg's face as he positioned his prick between her jugs.

"And tell me, who has a bigger cock, me or James?" asked Gregg, who had begun to tittyfuck Emma. She looked confused, wondering why Gregg was bringing James up.

"Tell me, Emma, who has a bigger cock?" ordered Gregg, thrusting his hips more furiously now.

"You, Gregg, your cock is way bigger than James'," said Emma, who had mashed her tits tightly around Gregg's penis.

"Nnggghhhaaa!!! I'm cumming Emma," cried Gregg. "Jerk me onto your huge tits!!"

Emma immediately grabbed Gregg's cock and began pumping it furiously, watching jets of hot splatter onto her heaving tits, which were already glistening from the Japanese men's cum.

"Ohhhh, that was lovely!" shouted Gregg, looking towards the door to see that James was no longer there. Gregg chuckled to himself and thought of the word "pathetic."

Out of breath, Hikaru spoke in a thick Japanese accent and said, "Ah... thank you, Emma. You are a very beautiful lady, and your boobs are... so big!" followed by a nervous chuckle. Emma smiled weakly as she noticed that Hikaru and Kenichi were staring directly at her breasts.

"I knew you would enjoy that, Hikaru," chuckled Gregg, squeezing Emma's ass and gesturing towards the door. Hikaru seemed to get the picture, grabbing his son by the shoulders and muttering something in Japanese. Both men began to get dressed and hastily made their way out of the apartment.

"Emma... what else can I say? You truly are a beautiful woman. I feel bad that James had to see that," said Gregg.

"Wh-what? What do you mean?!" asked Emma, looking confused.

"James stopped by before, just as I was tittyfucking you, and you were telling me that you wanted me to cum on your tits and that I had a bigger cock than him," replied Gregg, smiling.

"I don't believe you!" she said, making her way to the window. Emma's stomach dropped. Just as she had looked out of Gregg's window, which had a view of the parking complex, she saw James' car speeding out onto the main road.

"You ass hole!" she shouted at Gregg before grabbing her dress, covering up her cum-soaked tits, and running back up to her apartment.

"I'm going to fuck you doggystyle next time!" he shouted after her before shutting his apartment door and collapsing in front of the TV with a beer in hand.

Published 
Written by BTCommittee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments