Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punish Me - Part Four. Punishment continues...

"As the men at either end of her relentlessly fucked her mouth and arse, her body arched..."

49
13 Comments 13
53.9k Views 53.9k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
This is the follow on from Punish Me No More, although you don't have to read it to enjoy this...

***



Matt took hold of Robin's ponytail and pushed her roughly down onto her knees, putting her into the doggy position on the bed, and then he smacked her arse, HARD! "There's a good little whore. Now, spread your legs, wide," he said, using his knee to push them further apart.

Robin cried out, but the sound was muffled by the pillow that her face was pressed into. She felt Matt's fingers open her pussy lips and push deep inside. "Oh, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you little slut!" He grunted, his tongue probing her ass as he slipped his fingers up and down her soaking slit, dipping in and out of her wet hole.

He leaned forward, pushing two fingers deep inside her, then reached round and cupped one breast with his other hand, firmly pinching one of her stiff nipples between thumb and finger. He pulled and rolled it, sending shockwaves straight to her core. She cried out into the pillow again, "Oh fuck! Yes, take me, fuck me, do whatever the fuck you want, just get that cock inside me NOW!"

Robin bucked back hard against Matt's hand, grinding her pussy against him and she felt him pull it away and replace it with his cock, which he proceeded to rub up and down her slit, pushing the blunt head between her swollen lips, teasing her. "Do you want my thick cock to fill your cunt? Do you want my big, hard dick inside you right now?" He growled.

"Yes, yes!!" She almost screamed, "Fuck me! I need you inside me! Fuck me!"

Robin gasped as she heard Matt grunt and then push his hard tool deep inside her pussy, his balls touching her dripping lips. He began to thrust fast and hard, she could feel his pubic bone bumping against her ass with every forward thrust. His thumb was rubbing her tight little rosebud and then he growled, "Time to take me in your arse, my little anal virgin" He pressed his thumb against her puckered hole, opening her and pushing it inside.

He moved it around inside her and she felt so full! God, it was fucking good! Then he pulled his thumb out, she heard him spit and then felt him massage the warm liquid over her asshole, pushing in one finger and then a second, moving them around inside her, in and out. "Oh you dirty little bitch!" He yelled, as he slid his cock out of her soaking pussy, with a sucking sound.

He rubbed his hard dick up and down her slit, spreading her slippery juices before pressing it against her asshole, which had been opened and relaxed by his fingers. He pushed and she tensed against him. He pushed harder, "Relax, let me push it in that tight little arse."

She let her body slump as best she could and she felt her bottom open a little more, relaxing enough to let the head of his cock push in past her sphincter. He stopped, let it just sit there before leaning down and spitting on her hole again, fingers rubbing up and down her slit then rubbing the juices over his shaft. He pulled out again and spat, letting his drool drip onto his rigid cock, before pushing in again, a little deeper this time. "That's a good girl," he coaxed. "Let me fill you, let me fuck your arse. This feels so fucking good, you're so fucking tight!"

Robin groaned into the pillow. It felt a little sore, uncomfortable to have her bottom stretched open like this. It was an alien sensation, but nice. She liked it, the feeling of Matt completely owning her, dominating her and he pushed again, his cock filling her further still. She grunted as he thrust one last time until his balls were resting against her pussy lips. "Oh you dirty little whore!" He gasped, stopping where he was, letting her get used to the feeling.

Suddenly, Robin felt someone grip her hair and pull her head up from the pillow. A different voice said, "Get up, up off the bed, properly on all fours, you little slut!"

She raised her watering eyes and saw Simon's leering face looking down on her. He was naked and his cock was standing straight out from his groin, the tip glistening with pre-cum as his fist moved, pulling the foreskin back and forth. A movement to her left caught Robin's eye and she saw Holly standing wearing only a peephole bra and crotchless panties. She was holding what lust have been a 10" rubber cock and she was grinning like a maniac. Robin opened her mouth in awe and Simon took immediate advantage and thrust his thick prick inside with a grunt. "Oh fuck that feels gooood! Open wide whore and let me fuck your mouth," he hissed.

Robin could taste him again, she remembered how it had felt when he'd fucked her mouth before, while Matt had watched, and the breath was forced through her nostrils as he began to pump into her. She couldn't move her head, Simon's grip was too tight and Matt had his hands on her hips, gripping her tightly as he fucked her arse. She could see Holly move closer in her peripheral vision, slowly waving the huge plastic penis. Robin noticed that her dark pubic curls were glistening with wetness. "I'm going to push this big cock into your little pussy, while the boys fuck your other holes," Holly mewled.

Her attention switched back to her full rectum as Matt began to slowly pull out of her, ever so slowly, until he was almost completely out and then he thrust, full and hard back into her arse, as Simon thrust into her throat once more. A muffled cry came through her nose as she heard Holly whisper in her ear. "I'm going to fuck that pretty little cunt of yours, Robin. It's the sweetest little puss I've ever had."

As the men at either end of her relentlessly fucked her mouth and arse, her body arched like a concertina. She felt cool fingers tickling her clit then slipping between her lips into her hot dripping pussy. Robin felt Holly pull her fingers out and then heard her lips smack as she sucked her hot juice from her digits. "Just as I remembered, delicious!" She said, pushing the head of the dildo against her opening, pushing it in, deep.

Her whole body was moving, shaking, as if in some maniacal dance and she felt the friction of the cold rubber cock pushing and sliding in, as her cool fingers rubbed her clit. "Mmmph, Mmmph!" Was the only noise she could make.

Robin's body was being pulled and pushed, Simon's cock was pressing on the back of her throat, salty pre-cum running down her gullet. Matt was thrusting harder, so hard that she thought she might burst, while Holly pulled and pushed the rubber cock in and out of her sopping cunt. All she could hear were sucks and slurps and grunts and the sound of her own moans being forced through her nose. "Rub that fucking clit, cum for us, Robin," Matt's voice came in short rasps as he sawed and pummelled into her.

She obediently put her fingers between her legs and rubbed her clit harder and faster than she ever had. Simon hammered his cock into the very back of her throat and cried out, as hot thick jets of cum squirted in. Matt sawed into her and pushed harder than ever, his balls pressed against the relentless thrusting of the rubber cock, letting out a deep groan and she could feel his hot creamy come coat her inner walls. Her sphincter gripped his cock as her climax washed over her, muscles clenched tight around the dildo in her pussy. Simon's cock slipped from her throat and she drew in a deep breath then half screamed half choked, "I'm coming! I'M COOOMIIIING!"


***

"Robin! Robin!!" she felt a hand on her shoulder, shaking her body. "Robin, wake the fuck up!"

She opened her eyes and saw Jake, leaning over her, looking a little upset.

"Wha… What's going on?" She moaned, not quite sure where she was or what was happening. Her body was trembling.

She squeezed her eyes closed and opened them again, Jake was still there. He leaned forward and put his arms under her shoulders, lifting her up against his chest. "Oh my god, Robin, you gave me such a scare! You were moaning in your sleep and then your whole body started to shake. I didn't want to wake you, I'm sure I've heard that it's dangerous to do that, but I had to, I just had to!" With one hand he pressed her head against his chest, stroking her silky blonde hair.

"Oh Jake, I was having a nightmare," she mumbled into his chest. "Hold me, please, hold me."

"Hey, hey, it's okay, love. I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you," he shushed her, gently rocking her.

Robin breathed in his scent, felt his chest rise against hers and her breathing slowly began to return to normal. "I thought I was going to choke," she whispered into his t-shirt.

"That's because you'd pulled the pillow over your head. You kicked me and I woke up. You were moaning and shouting, but I couldn't make out what you were saying," said Jake, still squeezing her body against his, still stroking her hair. "I sat up and the pillow was on your face, that's when I woke you."

She pulled back a little and looked up into his concerned face. God his eyes were beautiful, she'd never noticed how bright they were. She smiled and then began to giggle. "What is it? What's so funny?" He looked at her, puzzled.

"Sleepwalking," she laughed, "You're not supposed to wake someone who's sleepwalking."

His face broke into a grin and he nodded, "Oh yeah, that's right."

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled her close again. nose in her hair. "Are you okay? What was your dream about? God, it must have been awful."

"I can't remember," she lied, snuffling her nose into his shirt, keenly aware of the wet arousal between her legs.

***

It was still early and Jake asked Robin if it was okay to take a shower, that it would save him time before he went to work. She told him where everything was, although he probably already knew, from running a bath for her the night before. While he was showering, she got dressed and then went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

She was still smiling as she checked the grill and the smell of bacon filled the room. Although she had the radio on low, listening to the morning news, she could hear Jake's off-key tones from the other room. "What on earth is he singing?" she thought to herself as she lifted the toast from the toaster and set out two places at the small table.

At that, Jake came through, wearing Robin's pink fluffy robe and drying his short hair with a towel. Robin burst out laughing at the sight of his hairy legs in contrast with the soft pink fuzz. "Oh my god, what are you like?" She sputtered.

"Ha, I thought that would give you a giggle," he beamed, pulling up a chair and sitting down in it.

"Close your legs, Jake! My god, I can see everything!" Robin put a hand over her eyes and turned away in faux shock. She was laughing.

Jake grinned and crossed his legs demurely. Robin shook her head, smiling again and poured the coffee. "Jake? Thank you, for yesterday I mean. You really calmed me down and even though that I had that nightmare this morning, I actually slept really well, just knowing that you were beside me, you know?"

She leaned over and stroked his arm through the thick robe and leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "It's fine, Robin. I'm glad I was there to help. You know, I like spending time with you. It seems that we've not really seen much of each other these last few months, have we?"

Robin nodded, watching him intently.

He continued, "You know, I'd like to be around for you awhile, if that's okay? Just so that you don't have to spend too much time alone."

He paused for a moment, his face serious now. "Listen, Robin, I was thinking about something… I don't want to bring you down or anything, but… Well, this is awkward… I think you might want to think about getting yourself tested. I mean, after everything that's happened, you know? Just to make sure that everything's okay…"

"Oh… Well, yes, it had crossed my mind…" Robin looked down, blushing and feeling slightly ashamed. "Thanks for being so honest with me. Leave it with me and I'll sort it out."

Jake reached across the table and took one of her hands in both of his, "I know you will. Hey, can I take you out this evening? Maybe catch a movie and a bite to eat?"

Robin suddenly felt anxious, the thought of going out anywhere, even with Jake, was daunting and she began to get a little flustered, "Oh, I don't know… I'm not sure, Jake. I kind of feel like, well I just want to hide away, hibernate…"

Jake saw that she was getting upset and cut in, "Hey, don't panic, Robin, it's okay. I tell you what, why don't you come over to my place? I'll rustle up some food and we can just sit and watch a movie or something. How does that sound?" He raised his eyebrows expectantly. "You can stay over if you like, so that you're not all on your own…"

She looked pensive for a moment then nodded, "Okay, that would be lovely. Thanks Jake. I think that I would like that a lot."

He nodded, glad that she had agreed and they finished eating their breakfast quietly, comfortable in the silences between conversation, until Jake suddenly realised that he was going to be late for work. He swiftly got dressed, hugged Robin tightly and then left, telling her to be at his place for about seven.

***

Robin felt pretty happy, for the first time in a while. She was glad that Jake had come back into her life, despite the circumstances, and it had felt so good to unburden herself about everything that had happened between herself and Matt. She actually felt like she was in a position where she could actually move on from it. In truth, she felt more than a little relieved. It had been a tough time and it was only now that she was beginning to see it, the way she'd changed and the concessions she had made in order to be Matt's girlfriend. It was time to be Robin again.

As she busied herself clearing the breakfast things and listening to the radio, she found herself singing along, swaying to the music, as she finished tidying up. She looked around and, satisfied that everything was done, fetched her laptop and mobile phone from the bedroom, she was working from home today. She saw that she had a couple of missed calls and texts. As she set up her things to do some work, she checked the messages. Her heart sank when she saw that they were from Matt. He had called three times in the last hour and there was a voicemail. She decided not to listen to it and was surprised at herself, normally she would have been desperate to hear his voice, to hear what he had to say…

She tentatively scrolled through his texts…

"I had fun yesterday, let's do it again soon! Where did you go?"

"Robin?"

"Answer me, you saucy bitch!"

"Hey, are you okay? Ping me back when you get this, M xxx"


Robin could feel her cheeks flush as she deleted every one of them, without responding.

She sighed and opened a document for work. She was surprised that she didn't actually feel upset, well, okay, she felt a little upset, but nothing like she would normally have done since the split. Her mind began to drift to her last two interactions with Matt, the way Simon had fucked her while Matt had looked on, masturbating and yesterday, when she had pleasured and been pleasured by Holly, how she had sucked Matt's cock like a pro…

Her phone buzzed in her hand and she almost dropped it in surprise. It was Jake. "Saved by the bell," she thought.

"Hey, gorgeous!" He enthused. "I'm at work now, but I just wanted to check that you were okay. Are you getting much work done?"

"Yes, thanks, I'm working through emails and admin stuff today. Hey, you've been gone like an hour, can't you manage without me now, is that it?" She smiled.

He laughed, "Yeah, something like that. Seriously though, you are alright, aren't you? I didn't upset you earlier did I? I was just trying to be sensible, you know? Are you still okay for tonight?"

"Yes, I am alright and thank you," she sighed. "I appreciate that you had the guts to bring that up and yes, I am still on for tonight. Hey, I hope your cooking's as good as you make out, Jake…"

"Oh I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, I've not managed to kill anyone, not yet at least. Right, I'd better crack on. I'm looking forward to seeing you later, love."

She pressed the 'end call' button and thought about what Jake had said. It was true, she didn't know what Matt had been up to, either while they'd been together or before. She'd had unprotected sex with Simon too and she didn't even have any idea who he was. It was a sobering thought. She called her nearest family planning clinic and made an appointment, pleased and nervous that there was a cancellation and she could go tomorrow, you normally had to wait for weeks.

Her mind was reeling and she found herself unable to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Mazza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments