Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Stranger - The Dénouement

"The mystery of the secret stranger is revealed"

120
28 Comments 28
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"In the first part of this two-part series, she was at a rock concert some weeks ago when an unseen stranger groped and fingered her from behind. She allowed her lustful desires and fantasies to overwhelm her and had the best fuck of her life from this unknown stranger – a stranger she had only caught a glimpse of – her ‘secret stranger’ whom she never told her husband about out of guilt. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The stranger’s face she vaguely recognised but couldn’t place."

It's now weeks after the concert but I can't stop thinking about my stranger and how he brought me to weak-kneed sexual ecstasy. I’m also having some very erotic dreams about being ravished by a minotaur – that mythical being, all muscle, sinew and pulsing animalistic cock.

Yes, he was now invading my dreams but it was still nagging me who my secret stranger was, where I had seen him before.

What was also nagging me was my husband's recurrent sexual kink. For the last six months, he has been trying to convince me to be a hotwife – to have another man have sex with me while he watched – candaulism, I believe it’s called. However, in recent weeks he became even more insistent. 

Maybe this was the trigger that allowed me to become a slut at that rock concert and enjoy the best fuck of my life? 

I had never felt so dominated and ravaged before – I had opened myself up in the most depraved way to a complete and unknown stranger. A stranger who filled me completely, forcing me apart to make room for his cock, and, in satisfying his own desire, left me shaking, quivering, exhausted and satisfied in a way I had never felt before.

But that wasn't what my husband intended and I felt guilty – I know he wanted to watch me in the throes of orgasm being penetrated by another man. I felt guilty that I denied him that pleasure. I felt guilty too because it was the best fuck of my life. I didn't tell him, I couldn’t tell him – I knew it would hurt him, and I knew he would want all the details. That stranger at the concert was my guilty secret.

Perhaps it was this guilt or maybe I wanted to repeat the pleasure of having another man’s cock, but I finally agreed to his kink – to attend a swinger's club. He told me it was in a town just far enough away that we wouldn’t meet anyone we knew. I had never been to one before, but I was getting horny and obsessing with the thought of another man’s cock fucking me while he watched. 

That afternoon, I languished for a long time in a warm bath, feeling horny and relaxed as I prepared myself for the party. I wondered what to wear. Should I go full sexy slut or some toned-down version? I decided what I wore to the concert was about right, except this time I wouldn’t wear panties – my last pair got ripped in two by that stranger, anyway. It was my first time, so casual sexy seemed about right – young, sexy, but not overly slutty. So my short black leather skirt and best crop top it was, then. 

The glint in my husband’s eye was nearly as noticeable as the slight bulge in his trousers when we arrived at the party. I felt that first-time excitement in my belly and deep, dull tingling in my pussy as we entered the main room. A palpable sexual excitement was in the air. Porn movies were showing in each corner, and couples were in various states of undress. The musky smell of sex assaulted my nostrils as I gasped for breath. A stirring started in my aching cunt. My wetness was ramped up by the sights, sounds and smell. Oh, the smell – that was the most primal and animalistic part of the experience. I gulped at this assault on my senses and my nervous dry mouth needed a drink or two to steady me. 

The sight of large cocks, and dripping vaginas made my already soaking pussy a sodden mess. I could feel my juices beginning to run down my inner thighs. My husband's erection was fully evident in his bulging trousers. 

I saw he was watching a particular active couple having sex in the public room.

I became just as enraptured watching them as he was.

The man was large, muscular, with a very large cock. He was pushing forcefully and fast into a woman who was obviously in the throes of a wild orgasm. She seemed to be oblivious to anything around her. He didn't stop thrusting onto her as she screamed out in ecstasy like a banshee. He was relentless, pounding her now with more force and more pace. I could see she was lost – just riding wave after wave of her orgasm as he kept up his pace, fully burying his large shaft with every thrust. Finally, he growled a deep guttural animal-like sound. God, I was excited. Watching her reminded me of my orgasm at the concert - she was utterly lost in her pleasure. 

He was on the verge elevated in a squat over her – his muscular, powerful thighs bulged every time he pulled out and reentered, drilling her with his giant cock. Oh my god, he looked like one of those minotaurs from my dream – bulging animal muscles, sinews and a huge cock. He had her fully impaled by his cock, and his grip on her hair pulled her neck up to watch his every thrust into her. Every time she closed her eyes, he commanded her to “watch my cock enter and leave you – watch and feel it stretch you wide open”. His balls were banging against her clit as he thrust himself mercilessly into her had her screaming and shouting unintelligible somethings. 

I was transfixed by his swollen, purple cock head glistening with her juices each time he emerged from her vagina. I hadn’t been this wet in a long time or this lustful. I wanted his glistening fleshy mushroom-capped knob of pleasure stretching my pussy wide open.

He finally stopped pounding, remained fully impaled in her and changed to rapid short little rocking strokes. She was grinding herself against him in feverish abandon. He let out a deep bellow as he completely pulled out of her shaking pussy and gushed his magnificent load in a pool on her belly. I was enraptured, watching his strong spurt of creamy strings hit her chin and hair. He turned and looked straight at me as he was disgorging himself on her. I stole my gaze away from his magnificent sight & looked into his eyes. 

A bolt of burning desire shot through my pussy as he looked into my eyes as if to say, "You are next". 

An intense, exciting shiver followed and took over my entire body as I realised his smile was the same lascivious smile I fleetingly caught a glimpse of in my stranger’s face at the concert. Was he my secret stranger, now looking again at me unflinchingly? The same huge cock, the same large hands, the same muscular build, the same animal-like sex – yes, he was. My mind was racing, my pussy was on fire but what if this stranger talks about the sex he had with me at the concert and never told my husband about? What will I do? I could just grab my husband’s arm and tell him I wanted to leave and yet I burned for his virile, engorged cock to be inside me again – to experience again the intense pleasure he gave me at the concert
I became aware of my husband watching me as I was locked in eye contact with this stranger. He noticed my hand had dropped to my pussy as I was slowly and almost unconsciously rubbing my soaking-wet lips. He grabbed my hand and lifted it to his own lips, tasting my sweet juices and then did something which shocked me – he held my hand tightly and led me to my secret stranger.

My thoughts of fleeing dissipated when my husband whispered in my ear to lick up this minotaur's cum. He knew licking his cum always brought me close to orgasm. He was pushing all my lust buttons now, telling me to lick another man’s cum. Little did he know this other man had already fucked me silly at a rock concert, had invaded my dreams as a minotaur. My heart was pounding when he said, “Lick clean his bitch’s belly.”

I had never heard my husband being so commanding before. I was right on the edge as I began to lick the large pool of cum on this panting woman’s belly – this woman that had just been devoured by my minotaur and made his bitch.. 

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

I began to lick and swallow his cum avidly. My mouth was now an inch away from the tip of the still-hard, twitching minotaur’s member. I looked at my husband pleadingly and he nodded his approval at what my eyes told him I wanted to do. I wanted to engulf this enormous cock with my mouth, and his approval was all I needed.

I started stretching and straining as I began to take his bulbous glans in my mouth. I was tasting that tangy, salty, sweet mixture of his cum and her juices. He tasted more pungent than my husband, more animal-like. I've never had another man's cock in my mouth before, never mind such a big one, and I was beginning to worry about how much I could take in my mouth.

Panic hit me as I felt two hands on the back of my head pushing me further down this enormous shaft. I felt my mouth being stretched painfully wide as I gasped and gagged when his glans hit my throat. Thankfully, that downward pressure was released, and I pulled myself off his shaft, gasping for air and relieved that my stretched mouth could relax. 

Only then did I grasp that it was my husband's hands that had pushed me further down on this minotaur’s cock. I saw pure lust in his eyes as he again took my head in his hands. I knew he was about to do the same again.

That dopey, floating feeling of euphoria washed over me as my husband pushed my head deeper onto the minotaur’s shaft again. I was in subspace. I was not feeling any pain or stress and was better able now to avoid gagging. I was in that euphoric opiate-like state where anything could be done to me, literally, anything.

I sucked hard as I felt my mouth being further stretched down his shaft feeling my throat being dilated by him. His moans turned me on further as I contracted and dilated my throat around his pulsing cock. Finally, his swelling cock head in my throat was too much, and as I pulled back, I felt his surprisingly intense orgasm hit my throat. His gushing warm slop hit my palate and the inside of my mouth. This triggered my own delicious, full-body orgasm. It rippled through me hard and fast. 

When my sense of reality returned, I noticed that I was the focus of a group of onlookers now watching me losing myself in my sexual desire. I saw my husband standing holding his rock-hard erection with a look of lust and desire I'd never seen him have before. 

Panic began to cross my mind as I feared that my secret stranger might mention the concert and my husband hear him. I shamefully hadn't told my husband about my experience at the rock concert - I felt I had betrayed him somewhat. And now, with his blessing, I had just given a blow job to this same stranger in front of him. 

I was relieved when my stranger only said, "Get on all fours," nothing else. Relieved and also excited by his dominance.

I complied with his request but wondered what was going to happen. I looked back to see him smile, that same enigmatic smile I saw at the rock concert, but this time he smiled at my husband. His wordless smile at my husband seemed to say he was claiming me as his own, claiming me as his bitch, owning my body – nothing my husband could do about it. I loved his dominance.

My very aroused husband moved closer and offered his rock-hard cock to my mouth. 

I licked the precum off the tip and, at the same time, felt a finger pushing against my little star asshole. He had lubricated my little puckered hole, so it wasn’t painful. This guy knew a woman’s body.

I tensed and shivered with fear and desire as I thought, "Oh fuck his cock is so huge. I know he’s going to fill my very depths?"

I shuddered with excitement and fear as I took my husband's cock in my mouth and the stranger pushed his finger deeper, past my sphincter. I let my husband go deeper in my mouth as the finger in my butt pushed further inside. A synchronised rhythm was built, with my mouth pushing deeper onto my husband's cock while the stranger's finger pushed further up my ass. Suddenly two fingers were deeply buried up my ass and pulling me deeper onto my husband's cock.
Occasionally I became aware of the many men in the group of spectators, some of whom had their erect cocks in hand, stroking themselves. Women were more discreetly fondling themselves, biting their lips. I became the central focus of this orgy of sexual pleasure. My orgasm lurched ever closer with the realisation of people being aroused watching me. 

He had used my pussy juices to lubricate his cock head, and with the lube on my asshole, I was ready after his two fingers had stretched me. As soon as he started to gently push into my sphincter, I saw my man watching him. I was relieved that he was gentle and kind with his probing cock, not the animal I had seen before. I was fully immersed in my wanton desire and accepted whatever was going to be done to me. I felt my sphincter stretched by the head of this stranger's cock fully entering my now hungry ass. There was some pain but also a huge amount of pleasure alongside the momentary pain. I had never done this with my husband who was intently watching this discomfort and pleasure on my face. I could feel my husband on the verge of his own orgasm. 

The stranger reached his full penetration depth as I squirmed at each of his several strokes, each one going deeper than I thought possible. But once I relaxed and accommodate to his size, he was jammed up inside me to the hilt. I felt locked on, totally impaled, completely full. He just stayed still once he had me fully impaled – the pressure inside my butt made me aware of just how big his member was. Every little movement he made inside me pulled my focus to this delightful pressure

I heard a primal grunt from me as I shuddered to the surrender of being impaled on this huge cock. I gasped as my stranger, my minotaur, now began to get a rhythm slow and delicious at first - coming all the way out of my ass and entering again to the full depth of his cock. My orgasm was building rapidly, and I knew it would be a hard one as my stranger's speed and ferocity began to build. He was slamming me so hard that his balls slapping my clit were both stinging and exciting. My husband’s engorged cock was swelling in my mouth as I gasped with the deep thrusting of the minotaur in my ass

I was on the very edge when my husband whispered in my ear.

"Do you like this, my love? Do you like that Bull up your ass?" Before I could say, “Yes, I love it,” he added, “Does it feel as good as his cock in your pussy at the concert? Watching you enjoying him then was nearly as sexy as this."

Trying to take in what he just told me, my body exploded in orgasm and I howled like a banshee quivering and shaking. My orgasm washed over me, wave after wave of sensual pleasure coursing through my body. My waves of pleasure seemed to coincide with each wave of copious spurts from my stranger's cock. Each spurt filled me up to overflowing and just when I thought I couldn’t take any more pressure inside me, another spurt would hit. I collapsed as my husband’s cock flooded my mouth, and I just sloughed off him and off the cock up my ass into a fetal heap on the ground. I was a sloppy cum-filled wet, and quivering puddle of sensations and emotions as my husband picked me up and carried me to one of the private rooms to recover.

All I could think of was I now knew who my secret stranger was, and my husband’s candaulism was satisfied - he had arranged everything, the concert fuck, and now this. I was satisfied in more ways than I could possibly imagine.



Published 
Written by cybervirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments