Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister-In-Law Meets The Neighbors (Getting To Know The Neighbors: Part 4)

"I dare my neighbor to involve my sister-in-law in sexual activities and get more than I planned."

25
4 Comments 4
55.3k Views 55.3k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Famous Story
(This was published a couple years ago with an alternate ending. For those who read it before, only about a third of it is new.)

The first few months in our new house had been a bit of a nightmare. My wife nearly qualified as having multiple personalities. To the general public she was a fairly normal woman. Then our neighbors got involved. Whenever Jeremy or Shelley were around, Debbie transformed into their bitch. In that state she did things for them that she would never do for anyone else, not even me.

Then the strangest thing happened. Jeremy interrupted a night of making love. Rather than ending our session he transformed it into a threesome slut fuck in which love was not a consideration. It was great sex and it happened regularly after that night. I still send her off to spend a private evening with Jeremy at least once a week, but the way we fuck her together makes it more tolerable.

There are still things my wife does not let me do and most of them would be understandable within a typical marriage. For instance, Debbie will not get on the floor for me and roll over till her feet touch the floor above her head, leaving her ass is in the air. Last week she did exactly that, just not for me. When Jeremy told her to do it, she willingly put herself in that position. While she was upside down we took turns fucking her. Jeremy fucked both her pussy and her ass. The biggest irritation in this whole situation is that Jeremy has banned my dick from my wife's ass. Actually, the irritating part is that my wife insists on following this rule even when there is no way Jeremy could tell if we broke it.

One afternoon Debbie was talking about having a well deserved rest. She was going to take a week off work when her sister came to visit. Then she explained what she was really thinking. Jeremy told her they would be 'normal' neighbors while Carol was with us. That meant I would have my wife all to myself for nine days, sexually anyway.

I should have predicted the night before Carol's arrival, Debbie spent the evening with him. She was pretty tired the next day, leaving me to do most of the cleaning my wife insists we do before having any visitors. She is close to her sister, so I did not see why it was so important to have everything just right. So what if things are not just right. She insisted that is not the way she does things.

Carol pulled up just in time for lunch on Saturday. Being a warm day, she had a skimpy little dress. Her hair was cut short, like my wife's, but Carol was a fiery redhead with lots of freckles. My male sonar spotted immediately that she was not wearing a bra. Having the family's petite shape, it was not overtly sexual, although she was pushing the limits of bust size that is acceptable to go braless in polite company. If she knew what our neighbors were like, I am sure she would have worn one.

Several other neighbors were enjoying the warm weather and we introduced Carol to most of them. It was no surprise that Jeremy and Shelley made a point of coming over to meet her. Even if Debbie had a week off, Jeremy was going to keep reminding her of their relationship behind Carol's back.

Saturday was a relatively normal day. Nobody fucked my wife; sadly, that included me. She and her sister shared stories and laughed a lot. Two bottles of wine were consumed. Everyone slept well.

Sunday was another matter. It started innocently. Carol wore the same yellow dress while we sat outside after breakfast. A light breeze kept blowing her skirt which gave me a glimpse of her panties several times. They might have been sheer, but the view disappeared too quickly to be sure. As short as those moments were, my mind soon drifted onto taboo thoughts of my sister-in-law in various sexual situations. Did I mention that she is very athletic? The muscle tone in her legs is great, while still remaining feminine. Her tummy is flat and her butt, firm. I found myself wishing I could squeeze her ass every time she turned around.

While discussing plans for the day, my wife mentioned that we were not going out for dinner like we had planned. Instead, we were staying in and having guests No surprise it was Jeremy and Shelley. My face must have shown complete shock at hearing this, but Carol was not looking my way. When I had a moment alone with Debbie, she reminded me that she would not have to be their bitch while Carol was visiting.

Her confidence was comforting. I did my own thing, leaving sisters to catch up. My mind frequently returned to Carol's dress lifted by the wind and I found myself daydreaming of fucking her. I knew there was no chance it would happen. That did not stop me getting an erection thinking about it. Even more arousing than the physical attraction was how wrong it felt to even have such thoughts. I stood in the doorway to the guestroom where Carol would be sleeping. It took all my willpower to resist going through her bags to find some panties, or maybe she had some sexy lingerie, to use for masturbation.

Another idea came to me. Who do I know that can convince women to fuck when they normally would not? Jeremy, of course. Our joint sessions with my wife were becoming more frequent and we were getting along better now. I decided to mention my interest to him.

It was worse than preparing for a job interview. I kept going over how to bring up the topic with Jeremy, changing my mind dozens of times, because anything involving Jeremy could go horribly wrong. Then I spotted him working in his yard and walked over to speak to him.

After our initial greeting I asked him, "What do you think of Carol?"

"Publicly, she seems very friendly, easy to talk to." There was a pause. "Privately... totally fuckable."

That was just what I wanted to hear. "Does Debbie really get this whole week off from her bitch duties?"

She did get the week off. I expressed disappointment on that score which caught Jeremy off guard. He expected relief or gratitude. It must be a great personal sacrifice for him. That thought struck me as odd. Great personal sacrifice for my neighbor to endure an entire week without fucking my wife. No time to dwell on that now. I mentioned the troubling, yet arousing images that had been plaguing my mind since I had seen Carol's creamy thighs all the way to the top. I got to the point of the discussion. "I think it would be great if you fucked Debbie tonight."

"So, you want me to bring your wife home to leave you alone with your sister-in-law?" He misunderstood.

"No, no, not at all." I felt like the sinister bad guy in a cartoon. All that was missing was the evil laugh echoing through the neighborhood. "I thought you should do it in our house right in front of Carol." Jeremy laughed so loud the neighbors could hear. He found it ironic that I was asking for this. I continued, "If you can, make Carol your bitch too." For the first time I saw shock in Jeremy's expression. Challenging him by doubting he could make Carol his bitch was sure to get him hooked. "I would love to fuck her myself, but I would settle for watching you fuck her."

He had a few questions and I did my best to explain how I thought Carol might react. Although, I pointed out that even my own wife did not respond to him as I expected. We left it without any definitive plan, but Jeremy would discuss it with Shelley. All I had to do was wait.

Later that afternoon, Jeremy waved me over. "We'll do it," he said, "for a price." The price was that in future sessions with my wife they want to make her fuck anyone they choose.

In my head, that sort of thing already happened, but it seems not. So, I had a decision to make: Keep things as they are or have some fun with Carol while knowing my wife would have to fuck strangers when Jeremy was in the mood. My brilliant idea involved some sacrifice which I should have anticipated. Since I thought that was already happening, I found it easy to accept. It was definitely going to be an interesting night.

We all sat down for dinner at six o'clock. Everything went as it should. Conversation was friendly and lively and did not straying into sexual topics. Shelley made brownies for dessert which were perfect with ice cream. As we finished Jeremy was in deep conversation with Carol about her work. My wife declined offers to help clear the table.

Shelley excused herself to use the bathroom. Upon her returned I did my best not to react. Luckily, Carol was facing the wrong way to see the kinky mistress enter the room. Wearing a black bustier and thigh high leather boots, Shelley's most notable attire was the strap-on pointing out in front of her. My dick started twitching immediately. This was nothing like I expected.

I watched her approach my wife. Debbie's jaw dropped when she turned and saw her. Shelley put a finger to her lips to keep her quiet. Standing on the opposite side of the kitchen counter from the dining table, I could not see below their waists, but their actions were clear enough. Shelley wanted Debbie to be her bitch now and silently instructed her to pull her shorts and panties down and leave them on the floor. My wife looked our direction, clearly uncomfortable. A subtle transformation in her expression indicated she had accepted her role.

Guided by Shelley, Debbie stepped around the side of the counter giving Jeremy and me a brief view of her pussy before she leaned over the end of the counter placing the side of her face on the surface.

Behind my wife, Shelley held the strap-on in place and pushed into her. It was not the most comfortable penetration; her body had no time to lubricate itself, which was evident in Debbie's pained expression. I could not tell if Shelley had used any lube. Fully inserting the plastic cock, Shelley put one hand on the side of Debbie's head and gripped her hair. With Debbie's expression of discomfort it looked like Shelley forced her into that position.

Jeremy had kept Carol so engrossed in conversation that she had no idea what was going on behind her. The stage was set for the show to begin. Shelley accelerated from zero to wild maniac in one thrust, pulling my wife's hair for more leverage, but keeping her face pressed firmly against the counter top.

The first two slaps of their bodies captured Carol's curiosity enough to turn and look. By the third impact Debbie was grimacing and was no longer able to keep quiet as a grunted, "Uhg!" escaped her lips.

Carol shouted, "What are you doing?" Rising from her chair, she was going to aid her sister from the abuse. Not really prepared for a situation of this type, she was unable to evade Jeremy's grasp. A strong arm hooked around her waist prevented her from reaching her sister. "Get off!" She shouted at Jeremy.

When Jeremy did not let go, she turned her attention back to Shelley. "Leave my sister alone, you bitch!" That got Shelley to stop, but not too quickly.

In a polite, matter-of-fact voice, Shelley said, "Carol, dear, you misunderstand who is the bitch here." She looked down at Debbie and gave her a slap on the ass. "Tell her."

My wife said, "I'm the bitch." Then she said, "It's okay, Carol. Don't get involved."

Then Jeremy told Carol he would let go of her as long as she did not interfere and got her to sit down again. There was a serious frown on her face when she turned to me. "You allow this?"

I shrugged, leaving Carol to think it was out of my hands, which it was, really. Once these neighbors start something, there is very little you can do to stop them. Truthfully, I was thrilled to see my wife fucked like that and could not wait to see how things progressed.

We got a brief explanation from Jeremy while Shelley resumed nailing my wife on the counter. He explained to Carol that her sister was their bitch whenever they chose to use her. He also pointed out that Debbie volunteered for the role and claimed it was because she enjoyed the physical pleasures immensely, especially when it was rough.

"I'll demonstrate," Jeremy got up and walked over to Debbie. Standing next to her, he blocked our view of Debbie's face. "Can you ease up a bit, Shelley? The bitch's head is moving too much." After Shelley slowed, he unzipped his shorts and said, "Open." If his back and forth hip motion was not convincing enough, the sounds that followed left no doubt that his dick was in her mouth.

Shelley had her hands on Debbie's butt, continuing to fuck her more gently. The expression on Carol's face was priceless as Jeremy held his hands behind his back and pushed his hips forward. Silence. A gasp came soon after. He was choking Debbie with his cock, yet no one was holding her down.

"Okay, hun," Jeremy gave his wife the go ahead. Her enthusiasm at fucking my wife was almost frightening to me, and I thought I was used to it. The gloating smile turned more sympathetic when he saw the look of terror on Carol's face. Comfortable with his exposure, he returned to his seat without putting his dick back in his shorts. His size drew a wide eyed look from Carol, but she quickly tore herself away from it, giving her attention back to her sister.

"Do you think we are too rough, Carol?" That was putting it mildly. "Well, we could be persuaded to go easy on her if you prefer." Unsuspecting, she said she would prefer that. "Shelly be gentle with our bitch." The rest of us knew he had not finished his statement, "...if Carol takes off her dress?"

"What?" Carol had enough of their games. If she could not help her sister she was going to leave.

As she started to go Shelley spoke to her. "If you don't stay we will fuck the bitch until she can't see straight." Unsure if the threat was real, Carol slowly turned back to her chair. "You can still take off your dress."

There was a brief argument about taking off her dress with all the blinds and curtains open. Neighbors would be able to see. They could already see what was happening if they wished. In the end, Carol slipped her dress over her head and laid it over the back of her chair. She sat down again to minimize her visibility from outside. Shelley looked relieved as well. The effort she put into fucking my wife so hard was difficult to maintain, but she wanted Carol to believe she could do that indefinitely.

Even in a modest white bra and frilly panties, Carol looked better than I imagined. Once more I noticed twinges in my groin and now there were three women available to admire. Shelley had the exact same thought as me. "Actually, that bra needs to go, too, Carol. No bra or no mercy for dear sister."

Carol looked to me. Was it for advice or did she sense my longing to see her naked body? "Entirely your choice," I said.

As Carol's arms reached up her back, my hand gripped my hardening dick under the table. Pale, pert and perfectly suckable, my eyes feasted on her freckled breasts. Distracted by my own lust, I failed to notice that Carol was looking at me until I felt her glaring rather severely back at me. Jeremy was staring too, but I guess she expected that from him.

"Why don't we go to the other room," Jeremy suggested. "Carol is self-conscious near all these windows and it will be more comfortable." Both statements were obviously true, however, I knew there would be some other reason to move things into the lounge.

Carol clung to Debbie and walked beside her into the next room. Getting them apart again looked like a challenging task. They were heading to the couch when Shelley barked, "Stop, bitch," and Debbie stood still. "Suck my husband's dick." When my wife voluntarily got on her knees, it was a simple, yet effective way to separate her from Carol, who stepped away from the man's approaching penis.

In her position of service Debbie accepted Jeremy's dick into her mouth and deftly moved her lips along his length. The rest of us sat down, unable to do resist watching the show. Carol sat next to me on the couch, clearly more comfortable with me than our neighbors even if I did stare at her lustfully moments ago.

"Look, no hands!" Jeremy was showing off now, with his hands on his hips. He took his dick out of her mouth just long enough to get his clothes off and then his blowjob resumed. "Gag on it, bitch."

I had seen this before, but not like this, not when my wife was in complete control. Carol gripped my arm tight. Debbie was leaning into him holding his legs for balance while her body struggled with the gag reflex that made her body flinch. It was not just one brief flinch...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments