Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Agreement - Part 1

"Ashleigh fucks town mogul Cyril to save daughter Reilly's free ride"

70
7 Comments 7
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was Friday, the last day of high school for eighteen-year-old Reilly. It's been a long year, with her applying and being accepted into the Air Force Academy, but it's finally all over. She'll have all summer to relax before starting classes in the fall.

She feels a beep on her phone and looks down and sees a text from Ross. Ross, the local spoiled Rich kid, has always had a thing for Reilly, but she can't stand him and sees him only as an annoyance.

"What does that idiot want?" she thinks to herself.

Suddenly, to her horror, there pops up a picture of her with two guys. One's got his cock in her mouth, the other is fucking her from behind.

"Hey Reilly, do you think the Air Force Academy would like to see this?" he texts.

"Where did you get that, Ross?" she answers.

"Rob sent it to me. You're such a slut fucking Jim and Rob at the graduation party." he texts back.

"There's no way those pictures can get out. They'll cancel my appointment to the Air Force Academy!" she thought to herself.

She texts back, "What do you want, Ross? I'll do anything to make sure those pictures don't get out."

"Meet me at my car behind the football field after class so we can talk," he answers.

"Oh good," she thinks to herself, "he probably just wants to kiss me and feel me up. That's okay. It's worth it to save my full ride."

She pulls up behind the field in her 1999 Malibu. He is sitting there in his brand new pearl white Mercedes.

"Get in," he says.

"Ross, please don't send those pictures to anyone," she pleads. "it will ruin my future. All I've ever wanted to do since I was young was fly jets and I won't be able to do that."

He looks at her and unzips his pants.

"Just suck my cock and I promise I won't send them to anyone," he answers.

He pulls his cock out and she reluctantly starts sucking.

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" as she bobs up and down.

"Pull down your panties! I want to spank your ass!" he demands.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" He smacks her ass.

"God that feels so good, don't stop!" He yells.

He can't hold back any longer.

"Oh, my God! That feels so good!" he moans, as he cums hard in her mouth.

"Please don't tell anyone. I'm sorry if I was mean to you before." she pleads.

"It's okay. I always knew you were just jealous, but it's okay. I won't tell anyone." he answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday afternoon and Ashleigh is busy working the hotel phones. There's a soccer tournament in town this weekend and everyone's calling at the last minute trying to get a room. Ashleigh, forty-two and divorced, has been working at the hotel and working as a waitress at night, to make ends meet for her and her daughter Reilly since her divorce from Bill three years ago.

She looks down at her phone and there's a message from a number she doesn't recognize. She opens it and is in shock. It's a picture of her daughter Reilly sucking on a guy's cock and a guy fucking her from behind.

"Ashleigh this is Cyril Blackstone, I think we need to talk." the message reads. "I caught my son Ross pleasuring himself to this photo. Everyone in town is real proud of Reilly's appointment to the Air Force Academy. I would hate for this video to get out and ruin her chances of attending."

"Me too Cyril. Thank you so much for contacting me. I'm not sure why she did that or with who, but I don't want that to get into the wrong hands. Can we meet in person to discuss it?" she answers.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

"Sure, I'll be working late in my office in the Blackstone Building. You can come over after you get off work tonight." He answers.

"Okay, sounds good. I'll be over around seven o'clock tonight." She responds.

"Okay great. I'll see you then," he responds.

Cyril Blackstone, forty-eight and the town's wealthiest man, always has had a thing for Ashleigh. Ashleigh, the captain of the cheerleading squad in high school, worked at the local Dairy Queen in high school, and Cyril would come by and flirt with her and try to get her to go out with him. She always thought he was arrogant and rude, so she never accepted his offers.

It was seven o'clock, and Ashleigh arrived at Cyril's office.

"Please come in Ashleigh," he stated.

Ashleigh sat down in front of Cyril's big mahogany desk and crossed her legs. She was wearing a skirt just above her knees and heels. For forty-two she was still quite the looker, 5'2" with blond hair, perky little tits, and a cute ass.

"Like I said in the text Ashleigh, I would hate for this to get out and ruin Reilly's future opportunities," he said.

He then stood up, walked over and stood next to her, and began looking her up and down. She could see an erection growing in his pants.

"Now why don't you bend over the desk and take off your panties and we'll get this all taken care of. Nobody will have to know," he demanded.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe he's asking me to do this, what a pig," she thought to herself, "but I don't really have any choice and I need to make sure Reilly gets out of this hellhole town."

So she got up and slipped her panties down and bent over the desk and stuck her ass in the air. Cyril dropped his pants and stuck his fat cock in. He then grabbed both ass cheeks and started pumping.

"God, that feels good. I've been wanting to fuck you since first seeing you in that cheerleader outfit." he moaned.

At first appalled, she began to get turned on. It had been months since she fucked anyone and her pussy got wet.

"You like fucking this cheerleader? Fuck her like you mean it." She said firmly said.

He pumped harder and faster.

After about three minutes, he yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

He pulled his cock out and unloaded rope after rope on her cute little ass.

"Ashleigh you don't have to worry anymore about that photo. I took Ross' phone away, and he didn't send it to anyone except me, so Reilly will be okay." he panted as he pulled up his pants and tucked in his shirt.

"Thanks so much, Cyril. I really appreciate you keeping it between us only." She replied.

She then cleaned herself up and went out to her car. She started rubbing her wet clit until she came hard, so turned on because she just acted like a dirty whore. "Nobody can find out about this, not even Reilly." She thought as she drove off into the night.

The summer went pretty well. Reilly got a job working at the local clothing store for the summer and Ashleigh put little thought into what happened that night, figuring the whole event was behind her.

Then one afternoon she got a text, it was Cyril Blackstone, "Ashleigh could you stop by my office tonight on your way home? I have some additional things to discuss with you regarding the Reilly situation."

End of part one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to hit the LIKE button below, so I know you read it.

Published 
Written by swede19721
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments