Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Alpha Male - Part IV

"Sexy little cheater Maya is in for a surprise when she stops by Eric's apartment"

28
12 Comments 12
42.7k Views 42.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
The weekend stretched before Maya like a rock-strewn desert. Eric's invitation haunted her every waking thought. She tried to read a book. The print grew unfocused and his face swam up from the page. She tried running, but as she ran her tights moved against her and she imagined his hands moving beneath them, a finger sliding into her wet sex. It was imperative to leave the road before someone saw her flushed face and guessed her secret. Filled with guilt, she told her boyfriend she would be at an off-site conference in New York on Tuesday and stay at a hotel that night.

Monday morning she could barely function. Eric's athletic figure strode quickly past her office windows on several occasions. He didn't glance her way while she was looking, but she could feel his eyes on her whenever her attention managed to drift back to her work. Once she did manage to catch him in a heated stare. His eyes fixed her like a butterfly on a pin. She was melting inside.

She left off work quite early and made for the gym. Perhaps a good workout would shake this mood and allow her to sleep tonight. The exercise distracted and calmed her. The rhythmic swoosh of the rowing machine reminded her of waves on a beach. She picture herself in a lounge chair. Cancun. Or Jamaica. That was a good idea. If she didn't use her vacation soon, she would go over the limit and loose some of it. Dressing, she vowed to take time off soon. If her boyfriend couldn't make it, she could just go solo. It would be relaxing.

Maya was halfway down the hall past the gym exit when the object of her recent obsession appeared around a corner on his way in.

“Maya. I see you're keeping in shape for me,” Eric said. He looked delicious, black hair slightly tousled, already in a t-shirt which clung closely to his buff upper body. He approached quite close and put his hand on her hip, his lips at her ear. “I'll have all of you tonight,” he whispered.

“Tonight?” she gasped. “I've told him I'll be away tomorrow night, not tonight.”

“Tell him you need to get there early Tuesday morning.” With that he pulled her in tightly against his body. She could feel his hardness against her belly. A warm hand caressed her neck. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, opening his mouth and forcing her lips to part. She let out a whimper of pleasure and allowed the kiss to deepen as a wave of heat washed over her. Steps approached from down the hall.

“Oh my God,” she gasped, drawing her mouth away. Eric did not release her from their clinch. The stranger (who seemed to be a male acquaintance of Eric's) gave him a wise look. Maya pushed away.

“Why are you playing games with me?” she asked.

“I'm not playing games, I'm just an impulsive sort of guy,” he said. “I'm finding it really difficult to wait. I can't concentrate on work. I've been thinking about you all weekend and all day today.”

“Well, putting this off won't help me concentrate at work, either,” she admitted. Maybe getting this over with would be for the best. “I'll see what I can do about leaving tonight instead of tomorrow. If I can't come tonight after dinner, I'll call you.” Eric tried to pull her in for another kiss but she demurred. “Save it,” she muttered.

Mark had left a note on the refrigerator. He was going out to dinner with a client and wouldn't be home until late. Well, that made it easier. She'd just leave him a note as well.

She pulled some leftovers out, but was unable to eat very much. Her nerves always went straight to her stomach. She lingered over her preparations, fussing with the razor until her legs were shiny smooth and she was trimmed to a tiny, nearly transparent, triangle. Her right hand rubbed silky cream onto her graceful breasts. She imagined Eric's face nestled between them. A small pulse throbbed between her legs in time with fingers pulling at her breast. Her fingers were caressing the slick warmth there when she noticed the clock in the mirror. It was almost time to go!

She couldn't resist checking her image in the pretty lingerie Eric had sent her. The delicate black and white lace flattered her pale skin. The demi-bra made small graceful curves of the tops of her breasts. Black and white lace flowers encircled her pert pinkish-brown nipples. The tiny panty consisted of more lace flowers in the front and sheer black net which clung to her toned buttocks in the back. She looked too delicate and too expensive to be a catalog model. More like a very high priced whore. It pleased her. She didn't have time to worry about what to wear on top and settled on a sleeveless black jersey dress and sandals. Couldn't go wrong with a black dress, right?

….

Eric's apartment was in a row of distinguished brownstones. She was buzzed in and climbed a long walnut staircase to the third floor. The door was already open. She walked into a 1920s library which seemed to have been converted into a den. A densely-patterned rug covered most of the hardwood floor. There wasn't much furniture in the room save for many bookshelves against the walls, standing lamps and a large leather couch. A tall multi-paned window opened to a good view of the city against the fading sky.

“Enjoying the view?” Eric asked. “That's why I took this apartment instead of the one below with a second bathroom.” He had a glass of red wine in his hand. She took it to be polite. He wore a smooth black t-shirt tucked into gray slacks. The t-shirt clung to his lean chest as usual. That seemed to be his favorite look. It suited him. In fact, it made her want to slip her hand under the t-shirt to see if his chest was as firm as it appeared.

“It's great. Must make it worth the climb.” Eric had approached her and was stroking her shoulders and back with a hand as she sipped.

“You look lovely,” said Eric. “I hope you're wearing my gift underneath.”

She nodded. The wine glass in her hand shuddered as his hand drifted down to her bottom and stroked it through her dress so that she could feel the sheer netting rub against the skin of her backside.

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“Mostly I'm hungry,” she answered. “I didn't eat much before I came.”

“I don't have a meal for you,” he said. “But I do have dessert.” He turned and presented her with a plate of chocolates. “You're not allergic, I hope.”

“No, just addicted,” she laughed. She picked one and bit through the hard sweet shell into a smooth froth of chocolate cream. She closed her eyes to savor it. Eric presented a second to her lips immediately. This one was hazelnut cream beneath dark chocolate. His hands wandered large and warm up and down her back, neck and backside as she swallowed. She relaxed into his hands. He squeezed her firmly like a masseur. The heat of his body drew next to hers and his lips pressed against hers gently, then with more pressure. His tongue was not gentle as it invaded her mouth. He tasted of whisky, not wine, and chocolate. The kiss became wicked, hot and aggressive. A hand slipped under her dress and gripped her buttocks. She could feel the tips of her breasts harden and rub against the lace bra, against her dress, against his chest. Her body began to melt between her legs. She gasped.

“Oh god you're hot,” he murmured. She felt the tip of his tongue lightly trace the the top of her ear behind his warm breath. “I want to play a bit. Will you trust me?”

“That depends,” she said. “What do you want to do?”

“I want to blindfold you,” he said. “Nothing seriously kinky. I promise.”

“I guess that's alright,” she said. Actually, it was thrilling. Her heart started to pound. She allowed him to tie a silky scarf around her eyes and lead her into another room. It felt like a bigger room. A gentle breeze wafted through another window. Eric unzipped her dress and helped her step out of it. The breeze drifted over the lace lingerie and stiffened her nipples. Eric seemed to have noticed because he started to stroke her breasts, first the creamy tops of them and then the hard peaks through the lace. He pushed her backwards and guided her down until she was sitting on the edge of a bed.

He did not cease stroking her breasts. They felt hot, sore and tender. She pressed them into his hand. It seemed like he was kneeling in front of her. She felt soft lips on the tops of her breasts as his thumbs ran over her nipples beneath the lace. She whimpered. She wanted that bra off. She wanted to feel the breeze on her naked breasts. Eric understood. The bra loosened quickly and disappeared, freeing her breasts and relaxing her breath. A large hand squeezed palmed her left breast and squeezed the hard nipple repeatedly. Then a wet tongue played around the other areole Heat gathered between her legs as he gathered the entire breast into his mouth. He sucked it hard as he pulled the other nipple. She could feel his wet tongue circling the hard tip of her breast inside his mouth. Her breath quickened as her sex throbbed below in time with each pull on her breast. She needed to be touched. She arched her back unconsciously and tipped her pelvis toward him. So hot.

Eric watched her sigh and tip her hips. He was getting very hard. He needed to find out if she was as aroused as she looked. He tilted her backwards on the bed and slid a hand under the front of her panties as he attacked the other pretty breast with his mouth. She gasped as large warm fingers stroked her silky, slick tissues. She was wet and as hot as an oven. Oh, she needed that. She needed him to touch her there, to rub her there. “Again,” she said. He did it again. She gasped. She was tensing. She was almost there. She needed him to push his fingers...inside.

He did.

Aaah.. A soft moan echoed around the room. The climax shuddered between her legs and through her body. She pulsed against his fingers. He rolled her panties off and kissed her. Her naked buttocks slide against a soft bedspread.

“Baby, you are making me so hard,” he murmured hoarsely. He drew her hand down between his legs. He was no longer wearing his trousers. She could feel his firm erection through some cotton briefs. “Stand up for a minute.” He helped her to her feet. The languor of her climax had not yet left her and she allowed him to pull her hands together in front of her. Another soft scarf was quickly bound around her wrists.

“What are you doing?” she murmured.

“I'm getting just a little bit kinky. Don't worry. You liked it so far, right?” he asked.

“Yes,” she breathed. “But I only go so kinky. If you go too far I kick you in the face.”

“I can deal with that,” he said. He pushed her back down onto the bed. Her arms were pulled over her head and she felt more binding attached to her wrists. She pulled her arms up but they only went a little ways before catching on a rope. She was tied to something, probably a headboard. Eric pushed a pillow under her backside. “Comfortable?”

“Physically or psychologically?” she asked. He chuckled. He lifted a leg and stroked the length of it with a warm hand. She shuddered. He massaged the bottom of her foot and fastened something soft around her ankle.

“You don't need to do that,” she said as she felt another binding around her other ankle. “I'm not going anywhere.”

“I want to make sure you don't kick me,” he said. He was holding down one leg now as he fastened the other somewhere.

“Bastard,” she muttered. Her heart started racing again. How kinky was Eric? He hadn't done anything painful so far. She realized she might have no choice but to find out. Her legs were being pulled apart in a “v” shape as he fastened the second ankle to some sort of post. The breeze drifted across her exposed sex.

“Ah,” Eric grunted. “Beautiful. I can do all sorts of things to you now.” Maya tested her bindings. They weren't uncomfortable, but they held firm. She had about a foot of slack in the arms and only a few inches on each leg.

“O.k?” asked Eric. “I'll take them off if it really bothers you. Just say the word.”

“What's the word?” asked Maya.

“Chicken,” said Eric. May stuck her tongue out at him.

Eric drew his hands down her body from her shoulders to her hips, tracing across her breasts. He did this several times until her nipples hardened again. She felt his body hover over her and he kissed her hard squeezing both breasts in his hands and thrusting his tongue in her mouth. His erection pressed against her midsection. It was wet at the tip. She gasped in mild discomfort and arousal. Her pussy was wet and throbbing lightly again. Maya felt soft wet kisses work their way down her neck and breasts. A mouth stopped to suck her nipples again and then progressed downward. His hands slipped under her backside and pushed her higher onto the pillow so that she was tilted up. The breeze drifted across her exposed sex again. The bindings pulled against her ankles.

A wet tongue suddenly slid up and down the folds of her center. The sensation was so intense she raised her head and back, but was restrained by the binding around her wrists. Large warm hands still cupped her buttocks and lifted her a bit higher. Bonds pulled against her ankles as she squirmed in arousal.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

The tongue was relentless. She couldn't close her legs and couldn't change the angle. The licking stopped and started, building an exquisite tension just before backing off. He blew warm air on her exposed sex.

“Eric, please,” she whispered.

“What was that?” he asked. “Please what? A hand was stroking a breast and suddenly tweaked a nipple. She lifted her upper body until the bonds pulled against her wrists and then fell back heavily.

“Please let me come. I need to come.”

“You'll owe me for this, “ he said. She could feel the wicked smile in his voice. But fingers spread her folds below and the soft wet tongue traced slow circles around the most sensitive part. She imagined a warm mouth sucking her sore nipple while the exquisite sensations from his tongue slipping up and down and around her center drove little flashes of pleasure from her breast to her sex. The bonds were preventing her from pressing right up to him and she strained against them. She wanted more pressure, she wanted his tongue inside her just..like.. Wet lips closed softly around her button and gently..sucked...

The point of sensation pulsed and then flared and exploded. She groaned as the orgasm rolled over her, throbbing inside her. Her voice seemed to echo around the room. It sounded like someone else. She shook against her bonds violently three times then twice more with less power. A heaviness swiftly invaded all her muscles and she lay back, unable to move.

Eric was talking to himself. A whispering sounded by her feet and she felt her ankles freed. She flexed them and shook out her legs. It would be nice if her were to free her arms too, as they ached a little stretched above her head. However, instead, Eric snuggled up next to her on the bed.

“That was beautiful baby,” he said. He turned her sideways facing away from him on the bed and pressed his length against hers. Maya sighed and snuggled closer. She made a tactile inventory of his body. Those were his lips against the back of her neck. His small nipples nested in light curls of chest hair against her back. His large member tucked itself firmly between her buttocks. Despite her languor, she writhed slowly against it. It was wet and slippery at the tip.

“Still hot after all that?” whispered Eric into her hair.

“Hotter,” she murmured. “Eric wasn't letting her touch him. Unbelievably, she was aroused and tense to a point of agonized anticipation. Her pussy was empty and aching. She gasped with despair as he moved away from her. His long fingers returned swiftly. They reached into her dripping sex sliding gently up and around her inner lips. She groaned. The fingers retracted and were replaced by a large hard object which gently pushed against her from the back. It was a dildo, she guessed. She tried to turn her head to check it out beneath her blindfold, but Eric jerked her back by the hair.

“No peeking.”

“I don't know. That thing feels way big,” she said. “Just put a condom on.”

“You'll love it. I guarantee,” he chuckled.

The enormous dildo slid slowly into her. It's girth filled her in a way which made her heart pound. He was pushing it in gradually so that she had time to accommodate it. She had an irresistible urge to move up and down on it. She tilted her hips toward it, then away and felt it massage her insides. As she pushed back again she felt a slippery finger penetrate her rear.

“Oh...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CharlotteRusse1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments