Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Room: The Conclusion

"Victoria is taught a lesson for her little trick on Luke and Rebecca."

23
4 Comments 4
31.0k Views 31.0k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Famous Story

I didn’t know what the hell I was doing there. Well I knew what I was doing. I was there buying condoms and lubrication. I didn’t know why I was doing it. Why was I going along with Mr. Dante’s plan of revenge?

His revenge was directed at Victoria. She was the little bitch that tried to cause me to rape Mr. Dante’s daughter. She and I would play these little role playing games. That particular day she gave me instructions that lead me into a dark room and I fucked a girl that I thought was Victoria, but turned out it wasn’t. It was Rebecca Dante. But the plan backfired on Victoria, because Rebecca enjoyed it and she actually liked me.

I had went to her room and we ended up having sex again. Her father walked in with Victoria directly after words. Victoria had already told him that I had raped Rebecca, and to him that is how it looked. His daughter was there with her hair a mess, my hair was a mess and the bed was messed up and there were cum stains on it.

Mr. Dante started yelling and Mrs. Dante rushed Rebecca out of the room. Rebecca was trying to explain what was going on.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing? I asked you to protect my daughter and this is what you do? You come up here and force yourself on her.” Mr. Dante yelled.

Victoria was standing behind him with a shit eating grin on her face.

“Mr. Dante, let me explain. It’s not what…”

“DON’T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME. I’M CALLING THE POLICE!”

“Honey wait, I think there is something you need to hear.” Mrs. Dante entered the room with Rebecca.

Rebecca’s face was streaked with tears. She walked over and shut and locked the door. “Daddy, it’s not what you think or what you were told. This little bitch right here was the one who done this. She set the whole thing up. Luke didn’t know it was me. He thought it was her. He thought he was playing one of her sick role playing games. He even wore a condom. How many rapist do you know that would wear a condom?”

Mr. Dante got a shocked look on his face. He turned to look at Victoria. “Is this true?”

Victoria’s color rushed from her face. “Of course not. I would never do something like that. If you aren’t going to call the police I will. It’s not my fault that your daughter enjoyed being raped and I don’t want to work with a rapist.” Victoria turned to walk out the door, but Rebecca stood in her way.

“I don’t think so princess. You are not going to get him in trouble for your sick little game. You are the one who should be in jail. What if it hadn’t turned out like it did? What if I hadn’t enjoyed it? I would have been raped and he would be in a lot of trouble.” Rebecca grabbed Victoria by her shirt collar.

“Wait, let me get this straight.” Mr. Dante looked confused. “She told him that she would be up here and she wanted him to pretend to rape her, but instead he raped you?”

Rebecca sighed. “It’s a little embarrassing, but yes and no. He did come in here and he thought he was pretending to force himself on Victoria, but it was me. I fought at first, but it didn’t really feel violent and I started to enjoy it. So I started going along with it. I let him fuck me then. When he was finished he ran out of the room before I got a good look at him, but that was Victoria’s instructions. She had planned the whole thing out because she’s in love with him and he was attracted to me. She thought she would pay us both back at the same time.”

“That is complete bull-shit. I’m not in love with that loser. He is a piece of shit. He is a bell-hop for God’s sake. Why the fuck would I be in love with a bell-hop?”

Mr. Dante looked at Victoria. “You better take it easy. I started off as a bell-hop at this very same hotel 30 years ago. The owner of this hotel is a close personal friend of mine and he is the reason I am who I am today.”

“You are friends with my uncle?” I asked. I was surprised. He had been a bell-hop just like me.

He smiled at me. “You are old Lucas’s nephew? I guess I should have known that. You favor him a lot. I guess that is why you are named Luke as well. I know better than anyone from that family being a rapist, although,” he looked over at Victoria “I do question your choice in company.” He cleared his throat. “Little girl, I no more believe your story that I believe in pink elephants. I know this young man’s family and I really don’t appreciate you trying to hurt my daughter or this young man. I think you need to be taught a lesson.” He looked over at his wife. “Honey, you know what to do.”

With that Mrs. Dante walked into the other room and came back with a pair of hand-cuffs. Victoria jumped up and tried to get past Rebecca, but Rebecca was stronger. “On no you don’t princess. Daddy is going to make sure you learn your lesson. You fucked with the wrong family.” She was holding Victoria with her hands behind her back. Mrs. Dante placed the handcuffs on her and pushed her onto the couch.

Mr. Dante turned to me. “I want you to go to the drug store and pick up a few things for me.”

That is how I ended up walking through a drug store with lubricant and condoms in my hand. I walked up to the cashier, a young boy, probably 16 or so. I placed my items on the counter and he smiled at me. “Looks like someone is getting lucky tonight.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Luck has nothing to do with this. Trust me.” I handed him the money and walked out of the store and went back to the hotel.

I got off the elevator on the 3 rd floor. I walked reluctantly to room 319. I knocked on the door and Mr. Dante answered.

“Great, your back. We are ready.” I handed him the bag of items. I turned to go back down the elevator. “No son, you need to be here. I’ve already contacted your uncle and told him what’s going on. You have the rest of the day off with pay.” He pulled me back in the room.

I walked in and heard Rebecca and Mrs. Dante in the bedroom. I walked in there with Mr. Dante behind me and I couldn’t believe what I say. Victoria was handcuffed to the head board. Her feet were spread apart and tied on the foot board. She was completely naked.

I started backing out of the room. “I don’t want any part of this.” Rebecca grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

“Don’t worry baby. Daddy knows what he’s doing. Trust me, she won’t be complaining when he’s done with her.” Rebecca smiled a reassuring smile at me.

“Luke, I want you to witness this. This little bitch needs to be punished.” He looked at Rebecca. “Honey, you and your mother needs to go in the other room. I don’t think either of you want to see this.”

Rebecca looked at her father. “Oh whatever. Like I haven’t seen this happen before.”

“Yes dear, you have seen it before, but you have never seen your Dad do it. I don’t think you really want to see me naked do you?”

Rebecca shook her head. “No not really, but I want to see her be punished.”

Mr. Dante looked at his wife. “What do you think?”

“Rebecca, you and I don’t need to be in here.” Mrs. Dante grabbed Rebecca’s hand and pulled her out of the room closing the door behind her.

Mr. Dante looked at me then. “Women like this are like a wild horse Son. You have to break them. Sometimes it’s easy and sometimes it hard, but in the end they are your pet and they will do whatever you want them to do.” He unbuckled his belt and pants and pulled them off. I’ll have to admit that for an older guy he was built pretty well. I’m not gay or anything, but you notice when a man of 45 is better built than yourself. “My wife and I have a very open relationship. She has her lovers and I have mine. Sometimes we all join in together. She has seen this several times when one of our employees try to steal from us or something like that. I know how to make a pet loyal. Rebecca has watched as I’ve had one of the other employees do this for me, but she has never seen me do this.”

I had no words to say. I just sat down in the chair located at the end of the bed and watched as Mr. Dante undressed completely and climbed on the bed with Victoria.

She had a gag in her mouth. She looked terrified and I almost felt sorry for her, but then I remembered how she tried to get me in trouble. I realized then that I really did want to see her be punished.

Mr. Dante wasn’t a small man. His cock was huge. I’d say it was no less than 9 inches. He was hard and I could see the lust in his eyes.

He started talking to Victoria. “You like to pretend to be raped little girl. You get into that don’t you? Well I’m not going to rape you, because by the time I’m done with you, you will be begging me for my cock.” He took his hand and started rubbing her pussy.

I hated Victoria, but I couldn’t help but get turned on a little at watching this.

Victoria tried to scream through her gag, but it didn’t work. She was trying to buck and move to get away from him, but he kept his hand right on her. Her pussy didn’t look wet at first, but as he continued to rub his fingers around her clit I could see it start to glisten with her juices. She was fighting him, but her pussy was still reacting to his stimulation.

He ran his finger down to her opening and felt her wetness. “Yes, that’s right little girl. Your pussy is loving my fingers isn’t it. You are liking this aren’t you. I can feel how wet you are. I see how swollen your clit is. Don’t try to pretend that you don’t like this, but that’s how you get off isn’t it. You pretend to hate it. That is what turns you on.” He pushed his finger inside her. I watched as his finger disappeared deep into her pussy.

She bucked and tried to pull back. I was shocked by the look on her face. It wasn’t an expression of fear, or pain, or even shock. She was angry. She was pissed off because she wasn’t in control of this situation and because her body was reacting to it.

My cock was standing on end. I so badly wanted to walk into the other room and grab Rebecca up and take her into the other bedroom and fuck her until neither of us could move, but my morbid curiosity kept me planted in my seat. I rubbed my cock through my pants.

Mr. Dante was thrusting his fingers in and out of Victoria’s pussy. She wasn’t putting up as much of a fight now. She would push her head back and give a half assed effort to pull away from him. “Yes, little girl. You know you are liking this. I can feel your pussy starting to get tighter. You like it. You may as well stop the fight, we both know it’s not genuine.”

I watched the anger spread across her face as she started her fight again. He kept fingering her. He pushed another fingers in her to join the first. He was pushing them in and out of her pussy quickly, every once in a while pushing them deep inside and wiggling them. Her hips would involuntarily raise against the stimulation. He had his other hand and was furiously rubbing her clit. I could see her pussy start to contract. She was about to cum.

Just as she threw her head back he pulled both of his hands away from her pussy. She opened her eyes quickly and tried again to scream through the gag. She was pissed that he had quit. “Oh no, not yet little girl. I don’t think you deserve to cum just yet. I don’t think you have learned your lesson.” He stood up and walked to the bedroom door and opened it. He called for his wife.

Mrs. Dante walked into the room. She smiled lightly at me. Then she began to take her clothes off. “I hope this doesn’t make you uncomfortable. Lessons must be taught the right way the first time and that involves me.”

Mr. Dante sat next to me in the other chair. He noticed my hard on and just smiled. “Enjoying the lesson there Luke?”

“I’m sorry Mr. Dante. I swear I only have eyes for Rebecca, but I’m still a guy.”

“You don’t have to explain yourself. One of my favorite things to do it watch my wife fuck another man.”

I watched Mrs. Dante crawl on the bed with Victoria. She lay beside her and pushed Victoria’s hair out of her eyes. “Yes little girl. I can see the frustration on your face. I know how bad you wanted my husband to make you cum. Now if I take that gag out of your mouth are you going to behave? I have a big plan for you and if you behave properly I might allow you to cum this time.”

Victoria looked at Mrs. Dante. She scanned her naked body. She nodded her head and Mrs. Dante removed the gag.

“I don’t know what the hell you think you are doing but….”

Mrs. Dante placed two fingers over Victoria’s mouth. “Shhhh.. Now that isn’t being a good girl. You will do as I say or I’ll put the gag back in your mouth. You don’t want that do you?”

Victoria shook her head. Mrs. Dante took her hand and ran it down Victoria’s body. She covered one of Victoria’s breast with her mouth and started sucking and licking it. Victoria reacted to her by pushing her chest forward. I couldn’t believe it.

Victoria had always talked horrible about lesbians and bi-sexual girls. She acted as if she was grossed out by it, but here she was reacting more positively to Mrs. Dante than she had Mr. Dante.

Mrs. Dante moved her hand down to Victoria’s pussy. She started rubbing in a circular motion around her clit. Victoria was raising and dropping her hips in rhythm to Mrs. Dante’s rubbing. Mrs. Dante slid her hand down and pushed her ring and middle finger deep inside of Victoria’s pussy. Victoria let out a loud moan of pleasure. She raised her head and kissed Mrs. Dante right on the mouth.

My cock was about to burst, but I couldn’t leave now. I had to see how this would play out. I looked over at Mr. Dante and he was stroking his massive cock. He wasn’t stroking it to get off, he was stroking it to keep it hard. Obviously he was still planning to use it.

I started rubbing my cock harder through my pants. I wanted to pull it out and stroke it like Mr. Dante was, but I didn’t have the nerve to.

Mrs. Dante was fingering Victoria’s pussy fast and hard and using her thumb to keep her clit stimulated. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and then got up on her knees. “Okay, Victoria, you are going to eat my pussy now. I’m so fucking horny for you. You better do a good job if you want to cum. I’ll give you five minutes to bring me to an orgasm. If you can do that then I promise I’ll let you cum.”

Victoria’s face turned to horror. “But I’ve never done that before. I don’t know how…..”

Mrs. Dante smiled as she straddled Victoria’s face. “It’s not rocket science my dear. You’ll figure it out.” She turned to her husband and nodded once.

He picked up a stop watch off the table and hit a button. 5 minutes showed up on the clock and started timing down.

Mrs. Dante lowered her pussy onto Victoria’s mouth.

At first Victoria acted as if she were disgusted, but as Mrs. Dante rubbed her pussy on Victoria’s lips she finally opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and started licking Mrs. Dante’s pussy. Mrs. Dante tilted her head backward and pulled her pussy lips apart with her hand. Victoria attacked her clit with her tongue and lips. She sucked Mrs. Dante’s clit into her mouth and tongued it for everything she was worth.

Two minutes had passed and Mrs. Dante didn’t seem anywhere near climax. She was thrusting her hips and pushing down so that Victoria’s tongue would press harder onto her clit.

dicklovers08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dicklovers08

Then Victoria moved her tongue down and stuck it deep inside Mrs. Dante’s pussy. Mrs. Dante moaned in pleasure.

“That’s right little girl. You catch on quick. Keep fucking my pussy with your tongue.” Mrs. Dante was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bobbylynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments