Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tuxedo Shop - Part 2

"An risky dare adventure between 2 girls leads to bizarre location"

5
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"What should we do today?" Stephanie asked, as Aubrey stepped naked out of the shower.

"It's Tuesday silly. Don't you remember?"

"Oh right. I had hoped you forgot about that."

Steph lost a game with Aubrey over the weekend. The girls often played games where the loser had to perform erotic situations for the other.

Aubrey reached from behind and put her hand down Steph's pants and gave her a little squeeze.

"We'll be showing off your hot little pussy today."

Steph turned and reached for Aubrey's wet naked breasts.

"No, my love. You know the rules. You can only do exactly what I tell you today."

Aubrey took Steph's hand and led her into the bedroom. On the bed was laid out a pair of red terrycloth shorts, a little pile of white fabric and a pair of black flip-flops.

"Take off your clothes and put these on," ordered Aubrey. Obediently, Steph stripped naked and stepped into the red shorts.

"Aubrey... These shorts are 2 sizes too big for me. I'm just a skinny little thing you know!"

"I know. Hush. Now put on your top."

"You mean this?" Steph picked up the white fabric. It looked like it could be a tube top.

Steph pulled the fabric over her head. It was a tube top. About 2 inches wide; just enough to cover her nipples. Her breasts poked out of the sides and bottom.

"You ready to go?" asked Aubrey.

"No! This is ridiculous. I can't keep these shorts on or my boobs in this thing!"

"You look great. Put on your flip-flops and let's go."

Aubrey pulled a tan slip dress over her slender naked body and grabbed her purse. The dress just covered her bottom. You could see the whole outline of her fit body. That's what Aubrey looked like most of the time—naked. 

The 2 girls walked out of their apartment to the car. Steph struggled to keep her clothes on.

"I'll drive," said Aubrey.

"Where are we going?" asked Steph.

"You'll see."

Steph looked down between Aubrey's legs when she got in the car. Aubrey's dress had ridden up around her slim tanned belly, her naked bottom on the black leather seat.

"Don't look at me," snapped Aubrey. Aubrey reached over and pulled down Steph's tube top exposing her ample breasts.

"Leave it that way for now."

The girls drove for awhile. At a stoplight, a truck pulled aside Steph's window and honked the horn. A few guys in the truck were making a lot of commotion at the sight of the 2 girls.

Steph tried to hide her face, but didn't dare cover her breasts.

"Aubrey... the light is green already."

"Oh. Right my sweet."

Driving through light traffic, several drivers got an eyeful of Steph to her extreme embarrassment. They finally reached their destination.

"Oh Aubrey... The mall? Really?"

Aubrey found a parking spot and let Steph cover herself back up.

"Ok Steph. Here are the rules. We will walk from one side of the mall to the other. You cannot use your hands to touch your clothes in any way. If your shorts fall down, you can't pull them back up unless they touch the floor. If they do, you have to stand still exposed for five seconds wherever we are. After that, you can pull your shorts back up and we'll keep walking until we get to the other side of the mall."

Steph let out a long deep breath. She knew better than to argue.

"Oh. And I'll have a few surprises along the way."

The girls entered the mall. It was mid morning, so there weren't too many people there.

"Ready?" asked Aubrey.

Steph adjusted her tube top and pulled her shorts up high over her hips. Her pussy stuck out of a leg hole a little on one side, but not enough to be obvious. She figured she'd have a better chance keeping her shorts on if they were pulled up high.

"Ok. Let's get it over with Aubrey."

Steph closed her eyes tight and took a few steps. Oh no! she thought. She could feel the sides of the shorts slipping on her hips already. She struggled not to use her hands to fix her shorts.

About 10 steps in, the shorts slipped down slightly more over her hips, but her ass seemed to keep them from dropping much further. Wisps of her pubic hair and some of her ass crack were showing, but she was managing. It awkward to walk and very hard to not instinctively use her hands to pull them back up. 

A young man briskly walked out of one the shops in front of the girls. Thanks to Aubrey's dress, he was checking her out and didn't seem to notice Steph. Aubrey loved it. As the man walked past behind them, Aubrey lifted her dress, but the man didn't turn around. Step laughed at the sight of this which caused her shorts to drop further. She caught them by crossing her legs, but more than half of the top of her ass and most of her pubic hair was now exposed. With her bare mid section and big boobs in the tiny tube top, she was quite the sight.

"Fuck," exclaimed Steph. She had 2 options. Try walking like that and risk running into more people or let her shorts drop to floor now and stand in the open with her bare pussy for five seconds.

Steph looked around. There were some people further down the hall. She figured they wouldn't see her. Best to get it over with now. She held her breath and let her shorts slip down her thighs and onto the floor. 

Aubrey was enjoying this immensely.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5..."

"Oh my God Aubrey," Steph cried as she pulled up her shorts and fixed her top. "How am I going to do this?"

Steph started walking again. A group of three young men who looked like college boys was walking towards them. Wanting badly to get past them, Steph concentrated hard on keeping her shorts up. It seemed to be working although she felt they'd slip again at any moment. But she wasn't thinking about her top. She felt her boobs slipping out. She reached up and adjusted the tube top to cover her hard nipples.

"You broke a rule! You can't touch your clothes!" yelled Aubrey.

"Oh shit! I thought you meant I couldn't touch my shorts." 

Aubrey yelled over to the group walking towards them. "Hey boys! Come over here!"

At the sight of these crazy girls, the boys were very interested and walked over. Aubrey had a way of getting people to do whatever she wanted.

ChloeHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeHarris

It helped that she was incredibly hot.

"My friend and I are playing a little game. She broke a rule and I need your help."

Aubrey explained the game and the 3 boys got very excited. This was working out better than Aubrey dreamed. Much worse for Steph.

"Ready for your punishment my love?" Aubrey opened her purse and pulled out a 5 inch long butt plug and a small bottle of lube.

"Gather 'round guys... ok Steph. Drop 'em and bend over my love."

Steph was humiliated being asked to do this in front of these boys, but the girls always agreed to follow each other's rules without question.

Steph let her shorts drop and bent over.

"Ok... you two guys help me spread 'em."

The group surrounded Steph. A boy got on either side and spread open Steph's cheeks. Aubrey lubed up and massaged Steph's asshole until she felt it opening. Aubrey's dress had ridden up again and her ass was totally out there. She didn't even notice.

Aubrey lubed up the butt plug and handed it to the third fellow. "Do it carefully."

A boy with a huge erection through his shorts took the plug and slowly pushed it all the way into Steph as she gasped, squirmed and laughed. Aubrey gave her a hard spank on the ass. Steph pulled her shorts up and fixed her top.

"Thanks boys! We'll see you later!" Aubrey said.

She realized now that her ass was probably sticking out the whole time. She shrugged and pulled her dress back down. The boys were really hollering it up by then, but they kept walking and looking back waving. The butt plug felt nice in Steph's ass, but it made it much more difficult to position herself and keep her shorts up.

"New rule Steph," said Aubrey. "If you let that plug fall out, you'll have to stick it your mouth, take off everything and run to the other side of the mall."

They were about halfway through the mall now and not too far from the food court. Steph saw about a dozen people shuffling around and sitting at tables.

Steph took a few slow and careful steps. The shorts shifted down a little, but stayed there. If she moved slowly, keeping her legs spread a little, she might make it. She kept her ass loose to hold onto the butt plug and leaned forward a little so her tits would stay in her shirt. 

They got halfway through the food court. Most of the patrons didn't seem to notice, but a few had stares. The people working the five or six fast-food places stopped to watch. They were amused by the girl in red shorts and a tight white tube top, being led by another girl in a thin tight dress who looked naked.

"Uh oh!" Steph felt her shorts slipping down. She panicked and crossed her legs to catch them. Too late! Crossing her legs tightened her ass and the butt plug popped out onto the floor. Her tits dropped out of her top. "Fuck fuck fuck!". The fast food workers clapped and cheered. Everyone in the food court turned to stare.

"Do it! Do it! Quick!" yelled Aubrey.

Steph let her shorts drop and stepped out of them while pulling the tube top off over her head as fast as she could . She bent over to pick up the butt plug, giving five or six people at the tables a nice view. She jammed the plug in her mouth and ran naked out of the food court towards the other end of the mall.

Aubrey picked up Steph's clothes and chased after her. "Wait up! Stop!"

Steph sprinted through the mall naked with the butt plug in her mouth. It was strangely exhilarating as she ran past a group of young women, a few old men and others scattered throughout the mall. She reached the end of the main strip of the mall past a few clothing stores.

"Stop!" cried out Aubrey as she caught up with her.

"Naughty girl!" said Aubrey.

"Aubrey. Oh my God. I can't believe you made me do that. Holy shit! I will get you back!" said Steph, excited and out of breath.

"Don't talk my sexy vixen."

Aubrey pulled Steph's naked body to hers and gave her a passionate kiss. Steph reached down and pulled up on Aubrey's dress. Aubrey pushed her hand aside. "Not yet my pet."

"This part is over. You did well. Here. Put your clothes back on."

Steph slipped back into her clothes and was relieved she could use her hands again to keep them on. It was over.

"Ready for the big surprise?" said Aubrey.

She pointed down an empty hallway that annexed the main strip of the mall. There were three vacant stores except for one at the end.

A sign outside of the store read:

The Tuxedo Shop.

"Come on."

Aubrey held Steph's hand and they walked down the hall.

"Mmmm. Oooohh." The girls could hear sounds coming from the shop. They looked at each other and smiled.

"What is this Aubrey?"

"You'll see."

They walked to the shop's entrance and looked in.

A young man and a woman were naked on the floor in the middle of the shop. The girl was facing them on all fours. Tattooed vines wrapped around the girls arms up to her shoulders. A nicely built man with blond hair was on his knees behind her, rubbing himself into her crotch.

The young man looked up terrified and locked eyes with Steph as her mouth dropped open wide.

After a few seconds, the man's face turned serious. He rammed himself in and out of the girl from behind, all the time staring at Steph. The girl screamed and went into a wild orgasm, her small frame racking as she struggled to keep her ass up in position.

The couple collapsed to the floor. The girl flipped around and latched her mouth onto the man's penis, her wet pussy dripping with cum sticking out in the air for Steph and Aubrey to see.

The ragged girl was still shaking from her orgasm as she stood up and stumbled out of the shop.

"Hi Miss Nicole. Nice show," said Aubrey.

Nicole walked past them in a daze and into the mall without a word, not even looking at Aubrey,

"You know that girl?" asked Steph.

"Hey Dan. I like your suit my friend," Aubrey said as she gave Steph a wink.

The naked young man sat up with a look of confusion and surprise on his face. He covered his penis with his hands.

"Do I know you?" he said.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by dfreman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments