Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a Jack Grierson story, following on from my story ‘Isabelle’."

It was just after noon and the foyer of the office block was crowded with office workers rushing to lunch.  Jack was wandering out disconsolately.  His son’s fiancée, Isabelle, had called to say that his wife Carmen had asked her to go on yet another pre-wedding shopping trip.  So she would be unable to meet him for their lunchtime tryst at the office park Hilton.  He had gone by the hotel in the morning to pick up the room keycard and had been looking forward to Isabelle’s hot body all morning.  Even now he was semi-tumescent and had his hands in his pockets to conceal the bulge.

He was lost in thoughts of Isabelle’s assets when he felt a sharp bump and a cry of annoyance.

“Now look what you’ve done!”  He had literally bumped into a woman and knocked a set of files out of her hands.  She quickly stooped to pick them up, jolting Jack into the present.  He could not see her face just see the top of her head, covered with a silky mass of dark blonde ringlets. 

She was wearing a dark pinstriped business suit jacket, but from his vantage point, he could see that she was not wearing a blouse.  The jacket pulled open as she squatted on her haunches and retrieved her files.  Standing above her, Jack got a clear view of the tops of her full breasts straining against her lacy fire engine red brassiere.

Jack stooped and took her arm and helped her up.

“I’m so sorry,” he began.  She had a heart-shaped face and her china blue eyes were clear behind thin wire-rimmed glasses.  She wore a red lace choker with a gold heart hanging on it.  Her breasts were full and rounded, her waist quite narrow and her ass was generous.  Too generous, in fact for the short pinstriped skirt that was the lower half of her suit – the bottoms of her round derriere peeked out and when she bent over, bare skin showed between the hem and her red fishnet stockings. She smoothed it her skirt with one hand, pulling at the hem, but it still just covered her crotch.

She looked like she was in her mid-thirties.  In ten years, she would probably be fat, but now she positively dripped sex.  Jack knew if he let his mind dwell on that, he would get a hard-on and no amount of hands-in-pockets could conceal his huge erection.

She had been prepared to snap at this clumsy oaf, but when she saw Jack – his tall athletic frame with his dark hair and distinguished gray at the temples, his piercing gray eyes and thin aquiline nose – her sharp response melted in her mouth.

“Maybe, I’m not sorry,” continued Jack smoothly.  “I’m glad to meet you.  I’m Jack Grierson.”

“I’m Trixie Ann Peters,” she said, hesitantly.

“You look busy,” he said.  “Going to lunch or too many deadlines?”

“Lunch!” she said, suddenly voluble.  “I’ve no time for lunch!  My boss wants me to summarize all these reports this afternoon, I have to download a bunch of stuff on Australia for my daughter Judith’s school project, just after work I have to attend my son’s PTA meeting and go straight from there to my evening MBA class where I’ve paper due.”  She sighed.

“Sounds like you need a neck rub,” Jack said, grinning.  “I happen to be very good at neck rubs.”

She laughed.  “That’s not all!  My old beater’s transmission is dying and I need to drop it off at the shop – that’s going to be another couple of hundred dollars that I don’t have!  Just as well I don’t have time for lunch – that’s a few bucks saved.  You wouldn’t be good at fixing cars as well, would you?”

“I think we can work out your problems,” said Jack, easily.  “I have a suite over at the Hilton – why don’t you have my cock for lunch and take home two hundred dollars to help with your transmission?”

She thought she had not heard him right.  So she laughed again, but rather uncertainly.

“It was nice meeting you,” she said, turning to go.  “See you.”

His gaze was drawn as by a magnet to her round bottom, exposed by her very short skirt.  Her red fishnet stockings emphasized, rather than covered it.

“Three hundred,” said Jack in a quiet, but carrying tone.

She had taken a step away from him, but now she hesitated.  Hooked!  She was about to continue walking away, when he said:

“Three fifty and a set of tires for your beater.”

She stopped.  Jack quickly walked up, took her arm and propelled her out of the building and across the parking lot into the lobby of the Hilton.

“I’ve never done this before,” she said in a confused tone.  “I’m a faithful wife and mother.  I love my husband and children.”

“I know, I know,” said Jack soothingly.

“I have so much to do,” she went on. “Sex with a strange man …”

She was babbling now and Jack let her run on, as they entered the elevator.  It was a glass shell that rose above the lobby atrium.  As soon as the doors closed, Jack backed her against them.  Thus screened from the lobby, but still in public, he unfastened the top button of her jacket and spread the lapels. 

He almost salivated, for the red lacy bra was low cut and her cleavage between her full breasts was tight and deep. He pulled the top of the bra down and let her nipples escape, tweaking them between thumb and forefinger.  They began to pucker up and stiffen just as they reached their floor and the doors opened.  Jack’s hands returned to his pockets and she just managed to pull her jacket lapels together with her free hand.

A teenage girl and her mother were waiting to get on.  Trixie Ann blushed beet red and hurried out by them.  Jack smiled at them both.  The mother was had an hourglass figure, but was overweight.  The daughter looked around eighteen or nineteen and had a firm young body with a taut ass and perky little breasts.  She wore a tight halter-top through which her nipples made clear nubs, drop-waist denim shorts that showed her thong and a belly-button ring.  She’s tempting, thought Jack, but I have business to attend to.

He propelled Trixie Ann to his room, used his key card and pushed her in.  She put her files and leather sling purse on the dressing table.  Before she could turn to face him, Jack reached around her and quickly unbuttoned the three large buttons of her jacket.  Her bra was still pulled down from his mauling in the elevator. 

Looking in the mirror, he could see her magnificent breasts pushed up out of the red bra and cupped one in each hand, kneading quickly and adroitly.  He worked his way around the supple melons in ever-diminishing circles, until he reached her sensitive nipples and tweaked them again, this time working on them at length.  She started to protest, saying, “We’ll do it, but not so quick. Wait, wait, …”

But Jack did not wait.  He stripped her jacket down her arms, pinioning them behind her back.  He unzipped his trousers and stepped out of them.  He undid his shirt with uncanny speed.  His probing hands darted down under her short skirt and unerring found her crotch, continuing to knead, discovering the rough surface of her silk and lace panties.

He pulled the crotch of the panties to one side and drew a gasp from her as he pushed a finger into her pussy. A second later another finger sank into her pussy and now she cried out.  Sex at home had never been like this!  All the while, Jack’s lips and tongue were working on the sensitive regions just below either ear, down to her choker.  She found the sight of what he was doing to her in the mirror incredibly erotic and her pussy began to grow moist.  As he continued to finger fuck her, she grew wet and her breathing became quicker.

She felt his hard-on against the small of her back.  His left hand now grasped the back of her neck and pushed her forward till her chin rested on the dressing table and her face was a foot from the mirror.  Her black high-heeled pumps elevated her round derriere and her short skirt was hiked up by her posture.  He stuck his right hand between her ass cheeks and spread her legs slightly apart.  She felt the warm bulbous tip of his cock at her wet pussy lips.  She knew now that he meant to fuck her here, right on the dressing table.  Her arms were still pinioned in her jacket. 

“Please,” she said in a shaky voice.  “Not here.  Let’s go to the bed.”

He did not appear to hear her.  His grip on her neck tightened and his dickhead entered her without ceremony.  She was only moist and his cock was HUGE. 

“OH!!” The cry escaped her unbidden for she was unprepared for this huge invasion.

Still holding her down by the back of her neck, he rocked back and pushed hard, sinking most of his enormous length into her, feeling the wonderful tightness and warmth of her underused pussy.  Her tightness stripped back his foreskin and her first reaction was one of discomfort followed by sharp pain.  He was still only partly sheathed in her when his penis tip came into contact with her cervix.  Her whole body was quivering with the invasion of his huge dick and now she felt his cockhead at her innermost gate. 

He drew back a few inches and thrust hard into her again, the tip of his thick cock-head embedded in her cervical mucus in the depths of her pussy.  His thrust lifted her off her feet and her heels dangled in mid-air until he drew back.

“AAARGH!!” she cried out again.

She was breathing hard now and her glasses slipped down to the tip of her nose.  Jack was afraid she would begin to hyperventilate.  He began to rock gently, drawing more and more lubricating vaginal fluid from her pussy as he whispered:

“What a tight little pussy you have, Trixie Ann.  It’s really turning me on.  You are a great fuck, really great.  Just rock with me, baby.  Slowly, easy does it.”

Her breathing slowed, but her excitement continued to rise; she began crying out:

“Oh, God!  Oh my God!  Don’t stop!  JUST DO IT!  DO IT!  JUST FUCK ME!”

By now her vaginal fluid was flowing so copiously that she began to drip on to the carpet between her legs.  Jack thrust against her cervix again, harder and harder. Her inner gate stretched to accommodate his pressure and she felt like his cock was in her throat. His last inches sank into her and the base of his cock struck her soft, thick pussy lips with a wet smack. No one had ever been this deep in her before, and she screamed.  He remained deeply embedded in her, his hard dick throbbing like a great diesel engine.

Then he began to fuck her again, now working up a tempo.  Soon he was hammering into her like a piston, slapping her wonderful rounded derriere each time he penetrated her fully.  This was sex like Trixie Ann had never experienced it before.  Her pussy stretched by a huge cock that penetrated to her innermost depths and fucked on and on and on!  Suddenly she began to come, surprising even herself.  And the intensity of her orgasm surprised her even more, for she had never known her contractions to be so powerful and wild.  She rotated her hips and cried out:  “Oh, fuck me!  Fuck me!  Fuck me!  FUCK ME HARD!” over and over again like a litany.

Queen_HeartTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_HeartTS

Her wringing contractions almost drove Jack over the edge.  With great effort, he controlled himself, slowing the pace of his fucking.  Just as her contractions were winding down, he began fucking her again, quickly rising to a rapid tempo.  She could not believe her excitement.  His mount smacked against her behind with rapidity.  Her arms were pinioned and he held her down with his iron grip on the back of her neck. 

Every so often his thrust would lift her off her feet.  Then he began to squeeze her buttocks – a sharp sensation that would leave bruises. But now it brought on another orgasm, as hard as her first one.  She screamed incoherently this time and Jack came with a series of grunts.  He pumped gouts of thick, musky semen into her through a series of thrusts.  She felt the warmth deep inside her, for the semen was ejaculated directly into her innermost recesses.

When he gradually withdrew, he held her up, for her legs could barely support her.

“My God!” she panted.  “MY GOD!  I’m in outer space!”

Still supporting her, he turned her around and pushed her down to her knees.

“You’re not done yet,” Jack said.  “Lick it and suck it, Trixie Ann.  Get it up and I’ll fuck you once more for dessert.”

She was still panting with her exertion, but she obediently arched her neck and her tongue flicked out to lick his tip.  His hands sank into her blonde ringlets and he guided his cock head, now semi-tumescent, into her mouth.  She sucked strongly, but inexpertly as he pushed into her mouth and her tongue worked artlessly on his cock as he drew out.  His thoughts leaped to Isabelle’s expert cock sucking. However, her sweat covered face, her pinioned arms, her full and firm breasts, all aroused him and he quickly regained his hard-on.

He raised her and sat her on edge of dressing table.  Immediately, one hand was again at her crotch, kneading her soaking red panties into her pussy lips.  The other held her neck in a vice like grip.  With his forearm between her shoulder blades, he mashed her half-naked breasts against his rock hard chest.  She felt the head of his renewed erection at her pussy.  She tried to gain leverage by reaching for the floor with her high-heeled pumps, but could not.  Her efforts brought her fishnet stocking encased thighs even more tightly around his haunches.  His grip on her neck tightened and his dickhead entered her.

The hand that had guided his cock now held the roll of her skirt in a fist at the small of her back, steadying her lower body.  His lips now found hers.  Her wet pussy was slippery with copious amounts of their intermixed juices and his huge cock went straight to her cervix and stretched it in one powerful thrust.  She simultaneously bit her full lower lip and drawing blood.  She cried out hoarsely, partially muffled by his lips.

He drew back a few inches and thrust hard into her again, his mount striking her soft, thick pussy lips with a wet smack.  She bit her lip again as he entered her fully.  His thick cock-head was squeezed by the tight constriction at the base of her pussy.

He reveled in the feeling of her closeness – full, firm breasts with hardened nipples against his chest, warm and tight pussy gripping the length of his shaft, fishnet covered thighs threshing around his haunches, mint-flavored breath expelled into his face with her heavy breathing.  It even excited him to know that he was fucking her for the second time and she still had all her clothes on.

He thrust into her again and then again, picking up speed and tempo.  Soon he was power fucking her with hard, short strokes, eliciting louder and louder moans from her.  Her pussy had grown wetter and wetter and by now her vaginal juices had created a wet spot on the carpet.  The pain of his vaginal invasion was long gone, replaced with heat. 

Her arms were pinioned, but her thighs gripped him tightly and she bucked on the dressing table as she climbed higher and higher. Never had she been at such heights – her husabnd almost never made her cum. No one had ever fucked her like this. So even she was shocked by the violence of her third orgasm. It came in waves, beginning in the deepest recesses of her womb, and radiated outward along her vaginal walls, contracting hard and spasmodically.  She screamed with each contraction, so loudly that his lips covered hers and his tongue invaded her mouth to stifle the sound.

Her wild contractions were too much even for Jack’s iron control and he began to come again, pumping another gout of thick, musky semen deep into her.  Spent, they leaned on each other, covered with sweat, still breathing heavily from their exertions, the mixture of her vaginal fluids and his semen leaking out around his softening cock to further soak the thighs of her pantyhose and drip onto the dressing table and carpet.

“Really, you could have used the bed, Jack,” she said, her voice shaking.  “I feel like a whore, fucked here on the dressing table with all my clothes on.”

Jack withdrew from her and plumped her breasts, one in each hand.  He tweaked her nipples hard and said –  “What you feel is just so, my dear.  I pay you, I fuck you. It’s that simple.”

“If I’m a whore,” she moaned. “Just hurt me, then. Hurt me!”

“Only if you want it,” he said, evenly.

He tweaked her meaty nipples again even more roughly, leaving bruises that would later turn red and purple.  Taking her in his arms, he lifted her bodily and carried her to the wide king size bed and laid her down.  She sprawled, arms pinioned behind her by her jacket, bra pulled down, skirt hiked around her waist, body covered with sweat.

“Bastard,” she said.  “Filthy pig! Fuck me again, if you can. I challenge you.”

Jack did not respond. He crawled on to the bed and pulled off her jacket and blouse. He unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. She lay there in her red bra, panties, stockings and pumps, still too spent to move.

“You’re right,” he said. “You took it...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jxa2012
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments