Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely Twenties: Slut Therapy

"A lonely woman with loose morals gets therapy"

4
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words

"Oh fuck damn!" shouted Amber, in a high pitched tone while being covered in sweat.

The vision became dim as she started to faint from exhaustion, heat and the pounding of Kai who had her in a doggy style position and was giving her a merciless anal pounding. Kai was so intense and held the helpless raven-haired beauty in place while tearing through her. Amber's head bounced around as she could barely balance on her knees and started to collapse, only being held up by Kai's strong grip on her buttocks.

"Finish fuck finish fuck!" said Amber, her hands over her dark hair as she was close to losing consciousness and all the fight left her body.

"And there's some for you slut!" shouted Kai as he came inside of Amber's anus.

"Oh fuck," said Amber, in a faint tone collapsing on the bed face down. 

Amber had matched with Kai on a dating app and the night began with aggressive make-outs. An initially aggressive Amber was effortlessly dominated by the massive man and realized that she was going to be in for a world of hurt for the whole night, a pain she surprisingly got addicted to. The pair were meant to match given that both were in great shape and exceptionally good looking. Amber had dark hair and a tan, she was built like a supermodel and looked exactly like Megan Fox. Kai was a tall muscular man with exotic looks who looked exactly like actor Jason Momoa. 

Originally from the suburbs of Atlanta, Amber had moved to New York City at the age of twenty-two after her college days. In her time in Georgia, Amber found that she could effortlessly dominate the men who would bow to her every wish and most guys were gentlemen. Ever since she was young, Amber was raised a religious Christian girl from upper-middle-class life and went to a great university, getting a bid for the finest sorority on campus. 

Somehow, the prudish upbring had made Amber thirsting for something intense in her life, the darker side of things. Ever since moving to NYC, Amber started to get on dating apps and go out regularly with her friends. Amber had a nice paying job and her good looks were still with her. In the recent year, Amber had grown an addiction to having muscular guys from dating apps come to her place and pound her aggressively. 

The cycle was the same, Amber would get pounded aggressively by muscular men and then spend the entire week in a sex-addicted feisty mood. After having her body smashed in sex, Amber took some shots of whiskey and liquor to get herself to sleep and showed up to work hungover. A few coworkers and old friends were concerned but Amber did it because she was feeling lonely, she wanted sex to compensate for it and aggressive sex with alcohol afterwards made her escape reality. 

Being hungover, she arrived at the office only to have a coworker tell her that her boss wants to see her. After getting into the office, the worried young woman who was hungover realized that this situation was not going to go for the best.

"Amber, take a seat," said Jill.

"Okay," said Amber.

"Amber, can you explain this?" asked Jill, pulling up an Instagram photo where Amber had been out at a Halloween Party. The photo had Amber's breasts covered by some men and another man with a hand in her panties. To make matters worse, she had "Proud Slut" written on her forehead in permanent marker.

"Well I mean its a party Jill relax," said Amber, rolling her eyes.

"Well you give the brand a bad name, this is grounds for firing," said Jill.

"Jill come on, it's my first offense if it is one!" said an intense Amber.

"Yes, so we are going to have you go through a therapy program we have at the company," said Jill.

"Therapy, those programs, okay Jill, fine!" said Amber, laughing.

Given the size of Amber's company and the fact that it attracted younger workers, the therapy program was done as a means for workers on their first offense to speak with a counselor for three months. The counselor was determined at random and a lot of luck determined on which therapist you drew. After three months, the counselor determined if the worker was fit to continue working. The schedule was determined by the counselor and usually involved the worker taking a day or two off of work during the week.

"You'll get Dr. Keagan," said Jill.

"Fine," said Amber, smiling as she rolled her eyes.

"Amber, you should work on your attitude more, it rubs people the wrong way," said Jill.

"Yes mam!" said Amber, sarcastically.

Amber's therapy was to begin soon and she had to look her counselor up out of curiosity. After looking her up, Amber saw a pale dark-haired woman who looked like Australian actress Megan Gale. The counselor's first name was Eleanor and the session was to happen in her apartment which was in the nicer part of Manhattan. To some degree, Amber envied that area as that is where a lot of the big wealth was. 

After getting things cleared up, Amber was to speak with Dr. Keagan every Friday afternoon and late Wednesday after work. Amber agreed to the terms and was set to have her first session Friday afternoon. What Amber usually did was take off after lunch to see Dr. Keagan, it was a half-day. Amber arrived at the fancy apartment complex which seemed to have a rooftop pool. It was quite a beauty. The doorman told Amber where to go and after taking the elevator, she arrived at the apartment and knocked at the door to find a sweaty Dr. Keagan answering with a smile. For Amber, it threw her off to see that Dr. Keagan was a couple inches taller than her: she was not used to it, being five-foot-eight herself.

"So you must be Amber," said Dr. Keagan, covered in sweat.

"Yes," said Amber.

"Come on in," said Dr. Keagan. As soon as she came in, all Amber saw was a beautiful apartment with wooden floors and a great patio along with an upscale feel. 

"So take a seat on the couch," said Dr. Keagan.

"You usually work out before seeing clients?" asked Amber.

"Well, I workout when I feel like it, how about that," said Dr. Keagan.

"You got it, Dr. Keagan," said Amber, somewhat sarcastically.

"Please, call me Elle," replied Dr. Keagan.

"Oh you want to be relatable, okay Elle!" said Amber.

"No, I just want to do my job and fix this little image problem you have," replied Elle, laughing.

"Look, I am not sure how they did things in your day but these days, women experiment and I am twenty-five for fuck's sake so I don't have an image problem," said Amber.

"Okay," replied Elle, a blank stare on her face as the smile went away.

Amber got somewhat of a strange feeling with Elle. Somehow she realized that Elle was not going to put up with the attitude. Common sense came to Amber who knew that if she pissed Elle off, that meant her job. To try and rebound from the social hiccup, Amber decided to play nice.

"Hey look, I am just going through a lot, I am glad you took me in," said Amber.

"Oh now you're just bullshitting instead of being rude, this is going to be an experience," replied Elle, laughing.

"Okay," said Amber.

"Okay indeed, let's talk about this photo, so what's the story being a Proud Slut?" asked Elle.

"I was at a party and I decided to express myself a little after a few drinks," said Amber.

"And?" asked Elle.

"Well I mean that is it, I had a lot of fun, not sure why it's a big deal," said Amber.

"Yeah outside of that, there are concerns of you showing up to the office hungover and at times reeking of body odor, so what do you do the night before?" asked Elle.

"I have a few drinks after having a date over," said Amber.

"So you can't do this on a Friday or Saturday night?" asked Elle.

"I do it then too," replied Amber, smiling as Elle took notes.

"All that attention and action but you're still getting into trouble at work, so what's missing here? You have the dates, you have the pay and you have the parties. Why can't you just schedule it to where it is not interrupting your work?" asked Elle.

"Because you only get one weekend," replied Amber.

"And why do you do so much of this going out and partying?" asked Elle.

"Because I am young," said Amber.

"Yeah well people get that out of their system in college," replied Elle.

"Maybe in your generation," said Amber.

"Now there we go with the real Amber!" said Elle, laughing.

"So what's the point of this?" asked Amber, baffled.

"Well, before we get to that, you mind telling me why it smells like body odor right now?" asked Elle.

"Because you were working out before I got here," said Amber.

"I know what my body smells like and that does not smell like my body," said Elle, smiling as she got up.

Elle headed closer towards Amber who saw a figure different from hers as Elle was built like a volleyball player. Amber could not help but see the light blue eyes and intense stare on the face of Elle as she got closer to Amber. For some reason. Amber's intuition told her that she was dealing with someone great at picking up lies. Standing right near Amber, a sweaty Elle took a strong whiff of the air before breathing out.

"Whew, so that was you, showing up to therapy smelling the same as you were for the smell that got you to therapy, I didn't know we hired dummies as much," said Elle, laughing.

"I mean it was last second," said Amber.

"You were told a week ago and I have to say, who was over last night, come on, tell me," said Elle, sitting on the couch with her arm around Amber. Elle had presence and Amber was starting to shake a little.

"I mean, like, really dude? I mean," said Amber before Elle interrupted her.

"Shush!" said Elle, leaning in closer to Amber putting her mouth next to her ear, taking a few whiffs of her.

"Whew! Let's fix this, there are a lot of problems here," said Elle, getting off the couch and jumping up,

"Like what?" asked a shaking Amber.

"Well for one, you seem really timid and worried. How much do you workout?" asked Elle.

"I mean I run," said Amber.

"Okay, I want you to do something. Stand up, I am going to try and push you against that wall and you need to resist me with all of your strength. After that, I will do the same and you have to push me against the wall," said Elle.

"I mean okay," said Amber.

"If you find it more convenient to slip into something more comfortable, go ahead," said Elle, as Amber took off her shirt for a tank top underneath.

"I mean I am wearing jeans," said Amber.

"Okay fine," said Elle, taking off her yoga pants to show the red panties she was wearing, giving Amber a look telling her to slip in.

"Well then," said Amber, taking off her jeans and now only having black panties on.

"Yeah stand there," said Elle, as Amber obeyed. Elle rushed at Amber and in a matter of five seconds was able to get her against the wall, despite Amber's best efforts.

"Damn, fucking weak! Alright your turn," said Elle. Amber rushed at Elle but could not move her, so she ran at her and threw her body at her only to find she had no success in that either. 

Amber tried desperately to move Elle even an inch but failed with Elle just standing there and staring her down. The creative Amber attempted to go for the legs but Elle was firmly planted to the ground. Amber noticed a powerful odor coming from a sweaty Elle's crotch with her panties now wet. As she was grabbing Elle, Amber noticed how smooth and shiny the sweaty Elle's skin was. After five minutes of trying and breathing hard, Amber gave up.

"So not so strong. Get up," said Elle.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

"Nah I am good," said Amber, taking deep breaths.

"I said get up," said Elle, reaching down to pick Amber up as an aggressive arousal hit Amber.

"So now you know who the boss is and that is a strong fucking smell, it could be coming from the guys who you have been with, let's examine," said Elle, putting Amber on the couch.

"I mean you can," said Amber, not being able to finish her sentence as Elle grabbed the tanned beauty's black panties and pulled them aside.

"Whew! Damn girl! Well you do shave down there so that means you live an active sex life," said Elle as Amber kicked her legs around only to have Elle grab one of her legs and lick her feet.

"Whew!" said Amber, taking a deep breath as she rested her legs on Elle's shoulders.

"It is kind of puffy too but seems like they are fucking you anally too," said Elle, putting a hand over Amber's anus as Amber, excited, kicked her legs in the air. 

"Okay so definitely some damage there," said Elle, who immediately got up.

"I mean, if you like, you can inspect some more," said Amber, kicking her legs around in arousal as Elle looked down at her. 

"Bullshitting me huh, you're lucky I can read people," said Elle, immediately jumping on Amber and putting her mouth all over her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, lick my pussy," said Amber, moaning.

Something about Elle's tongue running inside of Amber's pussy made her feel different, like Elle had a magic touch. For Amber, it was not only the tongue but also the technique used. Amber noticed Elle's powerful pale arms tightly coiled around the body to stop her from escaping and how masterfully Elle switched between the licking and the sucking. An aroused Amber went cross-eyed and started to kick her legs around aggressively, moaning and taking deep breaths. The breaths became deeper and deeper as Amber's heart raced, Elle was licking her faster now while violently shaking her head and then it finally happened, Amber had an orgasm which made her shout and moan.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" shouted Amber, taking deep breaths.

"Now let's shower and you're done for the day," said Elle.

Elle put Amber over her shoulder and the two showered with Elle taking the time to really wash Amber. Amber felt Elle rub the soap over her crotch, under her armpits and over her breasts. The whole ordeal almost took Amber to another seductive world as Elle kept her upright. After the shower, Elle dried Amber off and sent the tanned beauty on her way to the therapy session.

The weekend felt more relaxing to Amber who actually stayed in, taking out her vibrator to pleasure herself with the sensation she had. For the first weekend in ages, Amber had not had any alcohol and now she readied herself for the next session with Elle. Amber arrived in a skimpy outfit and found Elle answered the door in a button up and skirt, dressed like a professional businesswoman.

The session started off with Amber sharing her background with Elle who heard about Amber's strict upbring and how she was using her current lifestyle to escape it. Elle got an understanding for what was fueling Amber and what was leading to the lifestyle. She made a bold statement that got Amber to really think about things.

"You're not doing any of this because you are a slut or a party animal, you're not miserable because you missed out, you're miserable because you never hard to work for anything in life or really earn it. The parents you had always looked out for you and just treated you like a baby and now you feel worthless, so you have become a cum dumpster," said Elle.

"Fuck," said Amber, feeling shaken.

"So I am going to make you earn your stripes, every meeting we will wrestle and only when you last more than five minutes without breaking will you be pleasured. If you do not, then you have to do what I say," said Elle.

"Huh, the fuck is that," said Amber.

"Yeah, it is how I do it. You should have stuck to getting your ass pounded from dating apps, this is going to be hell compared to that, princess," said Elle, smiling.

Amber surprisingly obeyed and the two took their clothes off to start wrestling. Despite being accustomed to Elle, Amber was aroused whenever Elle touched her. For some reason, Elle had arousing powers to the point that whenever she touched Amber, it gave her a rush and made her breaths get deeper. Despite her best efforts, Amber was picked up and slammed to the ground by Elle who remained on top of her for a good minute. Finally a lively energetic Amber went cold and gave up, tapping to Elle.

"The fuck, not even a challenge," said Elle, slapping Amber hard on the buttocks.

"Ow," said Amber.

"You need to toughen up. Get over here, stay standing!" said Elle.

Amber obeyed as Elle opened the tanned beauty's buttocks and spread them wide, smacking her buttocks a great deal. After Elle had finished, Amber's buttocks were pink with slap marks all over them. Elle saw this as disciplining an unruly Amber who she saw as being spoiled and the session ended after the ordeal. 

After the smacking, Amber was humbled which came off more in her daily interactions. Now Amber was nicer to her coworkers and boss, showing more respect. As the days passed, more sessions came and they all usually ended with the same result of Amber being ruthlessly dominated by the larger Elle. What made the situation frustrating for Amber was that Elle would softly bite some of Amber's muscles and bring on all sorts of weird sensations from them, smothering her with her larger weight. Elle also made it tough for Amber to get away at all once down and had a way of using submissions to get Amber to tap fast.

The punishment varied, some days it was a spanking, others it was Amber having to eat Elle out until Elle was satisfied, some days it was Elle taking a dildo and mercilessly smashing it into Amber and others it was Amber having to take a full nap and have sex with a sweaty Elle that smelled of musk. A theme the punishments had in common was that Elle always resorted to insults and broke Amber down both mentally and physically, making her feel overpowered. The intense vibe Elle gave off scared Amber.

"Yeah, should have fucking stuck to taking it up the damn ass instead of this shit. Now look where you are, dealing with the devil huh," said Elle, one session while taking a nude nap with Amber who had been defeated soundly.

A lot of the beatdowns and being overpowered led to Amber looking out for herself more, which made her take some major life changes. Having had enough of the dominance, Amber spent more time in the gym and started to eat right, putting on more muscle in a period of a couple months and getting visible shredded abs. One meeting, Elle noticed and had to comment on them.

"Nice, abs huh. Think that is going to save you," said Elle, slapping Amber on the waist while laughing.

"Ouch," said Amber, getting a ferocious look in her eyes.

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?" asked Elle, stripping nude as she smiled.

"Let's go," said Amber, stripping nude as the two wrestled.

Amber knew that no matter how hard she tried, she could not overpower Elle. In the past, whenever Amber had tried it led to her being grabbed and body slammed, unable to shake Elle off and having to give up due to being overpowered. Learning from her lessons, Amber started to run around the apartment more and make Elle chase her in circles. The more mature Amber was faster than Elle and put herself into situations where Elle was finding it tough to get a hold of her.

In many ways, Amber was now "slippery" and tough to get a hold of. Whenever Elle did get a hold of Amber it aroused her a lot, causing Amber to occasionally vibrate because Elle had that effect on whoever she touched. Despite the situation being what it was, Amber maintained discipline and kept her distance from a powerful but exhausted Elle.

"Get over here," said Elle, breathing harder but now finally grabbing Amber.

"Let's go, bitch," said Amber, starting to overpower Elle a bit and trip her up. 

Elle and Amber rolled around a bit on the ground which was the place Amber wanted to avoid. Despite having more energy she was overpowered once Elle caught her breath. Amber now had Elle's hand covering her mouth and her full body weight holding her down as her legs coiled around the slim beauty's body. Now Amber was fighting life for limb as all of her muscles worked to break free from Elle's hold which was tough to do. Amber put in all of the effort she had, hoping her days in the gym paid off and they did, the alarm had rung and she had survived five minutes.

"Bravo!" said Elle, covered in sweat and clapping after letting go of Amber who was taking massive deep breaths.

"Now that is how you develop. I see you putting the work in at the gym, let's see if it has made those buttocks tighter and that pussy juicier. Come here, champ," said Elle, putting her face against Amber's crotch and grabbing her buttocks.

Amber breathed a nice sigh of relief and smiled as her eyes rolled back. It had been a while since she had her pussy eaten by Elle. The way Elle ran her tongue in and held Amber in place gave her arousals that always put her on the edge of an orgasm. Elle had a way of changing up the sucking and licking which confused Amber and had her heart racing. Unlike any man she had been with before, Elle really dug her tongue into the pussy, running over the labia and basically kissing the clitoris as her mouth covered a lot of the area. 

"Oh no no, fuck no, no fuck!" shouted Amber, kicking her legs around as she had an orgasm. 

"Whew, now let's get into that booty!" said Elle, turning an aroused cross-eyed Amber over and grabbing her buttocks.

"So nice and tight," said Elle, who had more struggles pulling them apart but managed to pull them apart enough to make Amber moan.

"Ai!" shouted Amber in excitement.

"Yeah let's wet that hole up," said Elle, closing her eyes as she licked the anus.

Amber could barely move around and every movement she made had her entire body aroused. The way Elle's pale skin rubbed against Amber's beautiful tan made her come to life with arousal, each breath getting deeper. Amber was always amazed at the way Elle went about licking her and sexing her, it was done with full commitment and once Elle was on her she was impossible to shake off. As usual, Amber had her orgasm and took deep breaths, being covered in sweat after the ordeal.

"Oh Elle, thank you, I have not had that done in a while," said Amber, taking a deep breath.

"You deserve it," responded Elle, smiling while wiping some of the fluids from Amber's pussy off of her face.

"Elle, how do you do it?" asked Amber, laughing.

"Do what?" asked Elle, laying beside her lover.

"Make my pussy your servant, like fuck, not even guys I know can do this," said Amber, laughing while trying to catch her breath.

"Say what, I'll pass you once this thing comes to a deadline but from now on, every session, let's just work on this here," said Elle, fingering Amber's wet pussy.

"I would love that," said Amber, closing her eyes and locking lips with Elle.

Amber ended the program being fit and a lot more energetic than before she started. After the therapy was done, Amber was cleared to work. Despite being cleared, Amber came to Elle regularly to get "pussy checks" and "booty checks", mainly because the way Elle licked and did her was not comparable to what anyone could offer. Elle offered the kind of slut therapy that made women slutty only for her.

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments