Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amber Takes On The Strip Club

"Amber takes back control of her life."

8
4 Comments 4
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I looked at you from across the room. You hadn’t seen me yet, but that was because I did not want to be seen just yet. You caught my eye the second you walked into this place and I hadn’t been able to take my eyes off of you.

Your eyes were dark and brooding as stared into the vastness of the club. The red lighting illuminated your skin as it made you appear much more mysterious than you did earlier.

“Amber are you ready?” Cindy said to me as she pulled the purple curtain back, revealing her tanned skin and toned body, wearing a sequin bralet and a tiny pair of panties.

I looked at her scared, urging her to talk me out of this, but I knew I had to do it. So I could regain control over my life.

She moved gracefully as she dropped to her knees by feet, the beads around her neck clanking against the sequins on her bra. Her bright blue eyes looked up at me, wide and confident, her blonde hair, that matched mine, flowed freely around her shoulders as she spoke to me.

“Amber, take my lead. You are sexy and beautiful and you look fucking incredible. I will take control, you follow my lead and we will have the eyes of every man in this room. We will make so much money we wont have to work for a week!”

I laughed along with her, her personality was contagious, and I stood quickly and turned towards the mirror. Cindy came and stood behind me. Running her hands through my hair to loosen the curls. He tight body pushed against my back and I was sure she did it on purpose.

It worked as I leaned back into her, relishing the feel of her skin against mine. In matching outfits we could almost pass as sisters. The only difference being my soft pale skin and intense brown eyes, and of course what we were about to do on stage. She tied my silver filigree mask tightly against my hair and turned around so I could secure hers in place. It was time.

We were announced as the room went black, we found our places on the stage, and the lights went up, signaling for us to begin.

The stage was small, but we didn’t need much space. We took a side of the pole each and played a game with each other around it. Clinging to the pole seductively as we reached out for each other. The music got slower and I turned my back to the pole outwardly facing the audience. I leaned back against the pole, letting it take my weight as I used my legs, opening them wide to the audience and slid down the pole, my arms above me.

Cindy slowly moved her hands down my arms, caressing them as she went, sliding her hands further down until she reached my shoulders, and then the side of my breasts. We heard some cheers in the audience, but there was so much more to come. The night was only beginning.

Cindy's hands moved from the sides of my breasts to my stomach, spreading her hands across it until they reached at the middle pushing down between my legs. I was sure the audience could see the fresh sliver of moisture between my thighs. I felt so exposed.

The heat of the lights was making me feel faint and I purposely moaned at the touch of Cindy’s hands. I reluctantly rose to a standing position, taking Cindy’s hand in mine as we started to dance seductively with each other. Her arms were around my neck now and my hands started to push down to her ass, caressing it and groping it for everyone to see.

Cindy moaned just like I did earlier, pulling my hair down so my mouth rose to hers. We shared a passionate kiss on stage while preparing for our big finale. Everyone’s eyes were on our tongues as we subtly undid each others bra’s.

Cindy’s mouth traveled down to my neck and I could tell she was just as turned on as I. We intended to end our kiss and in one fluid motion remove our bras as the lights went down, but Cindy took a hold of both bras and tossed them to the side like we were two lovers caught up in the motion, and I was starting to think we were too.

I forgot about being half naked on stage as her lips moved from my neck further down the valley of my breasts. Her back was now to the audience as she worked, either intentional or not her lovely round ass poked out to the crowd as my breasts were on display.

My head leaned back and I moaned as she tenderly took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it, then, moved to the other one, biting it as she continued seducing me.

Her show came to an end too quickly as she came back up to my level, and gave me another peck on my lips.

“Told you we would make so much money tonight. Now go dance with the crowd and see how much they want to tip you.” She whispered in my ear as she wondered down the front stairs of one side of the stage. I quickly snapped out of it and remembered why I was here, following her actions down the other side.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY



Cindy and I took the crowd easy. Giving 30 second lap dances and teasing the crowd as they practically poured money into our panties. A couple men got a bit handsy but it was you I had my eye on in the back corner booth with your friends.

I purposely didn’t go near you but close enough so that you could lust over my body and wish that the current man with his hand on my ass were you.

When we were done, Cindy and I retreated out the back to celebrate a successful night together.

“I know girls like you just pass through Amber, but with you by my side we could start bringing home some real money!” She exclaimed excitedly. “My daughter can now go to that special doctor. I cant thank you enough!”

She threw her arms around me as she buttoned up her coat.

“Don’t worry I have no doubt I will be back.”

“Good.” She winked at me. “Next time I intend to eat out that tight little pussy of yours on stage.”

Before I had time to respond she flew out the door and never looked back. I looked at my coat on the wall but I knew I wasn’t done here.

I threw on a sexy black sequined backless dress after I stashed all the notes away safely. Then headed back out to the floor.

I made my way around the room with a martini in hand. Talking to every man I could before I reached you.

I wanted to make sure your eyes were on my ass as my skirt hiked up a bit, and my breasts whenever I leaned downwards. Always in front of you. Though I was just much more naked on stage your eyes didn’t leave my body once, and that, I was extremely happy about.

By the time I reached your booth, I was practically soaking, with a tiny bit of cum running down my thigh.

I focused on the friend next to you first, offering to give him a lap dance for free. His eyes lit up as I slipped my ass up right in front of his face and gave him the hardest hard on of his life.

You were next as I crawled over the table to you. I could see how badly you wanted me.

“$250 for a private lap dance.” You whispered in my ear. I had you right where I wanted you.

I took your hand and led you to a private section out the back, giving the security guy a sexy wink as I walked past him.

I pushed you down onto the chair and slowly ran my hands up the sides of my thighs and reached under my dress, pulling down my soaking wet thong. I dangled it in front of your face for a moment as you breathed in the scent of my dripping pussy. Then I pushed the thong into your suit jacket pocket.

I danced on you slow and sultry. I could see you trying to abide by the rules as you kept your hands to the side. I reached my ass down low and ran it across your erect penis. You let out a soft moan of appreciation. I turned to face you, running my nails against the back of your head as I straddled you.

You moaned again and this time reached your hands up to clasp my hips. You waited a moment to see if I would stop you, but I didn’t and you pushed me down onto your erection hard. I moaned out in pleasure, but I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached between us and found the button to your pants, quickly undoing them.

I needed something hard in me and I needed it now.

I leaned into your neck as I held your dick under me and eased myself onto it. Your grip was hard and painful as you pounded me, searching for release and grabbing onto any part of me in an attempt to get yourself deeper and harder into me.

We both came at the same time and let out exhausted sighs. I leaned on your shoulder for a moment as I tried to catch my breath.

“Take off your mask.” You whispered kissing the side of my face where the mask ended. I shook my head and smirked at you, getting off you and straightening my dress. I quickly ducked out of the private area and into the back, to get dressed and then headed home.

I smiled as I showered. The glitter powder running off my skin and down the drain as all evidence of the night became washed away.

I got into an old t-shirt and some underwear before jumping into bed, just as you opened the door.

“Hey honey. How was your night?” You said to me, putting your briefcase down by the bed and leaning in to kiss me in the same place you kissed me earlier tonight. “I didn’t expect you to still be up.”

“Andy took ages to put to sleep. I only just got him down.” I lied. “What about you, what kept you up so late?”

“Just a new merger at work. Unfortunately I’ve had a boring night at my desk.”

I nodded sympathetically as you got undressed and pulled back the covers next to me.

You pulled me into your arms and kissed my neck.

“I love you Amy.”

“I love you too babe.”

Published 
Written by isabelle24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments