Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 28 - More Surprises

"Elenore tells Tim and Pat of her intentions. Pat and Tim get more alone time."

15
3 Comments 3
764 Views 764
2.8k words 2.8k words

Tim spent a restless night, so he was the first one up. He turned on the coffee and looked at the clock. Seven-thirty. Two and a half hours before Jack would be knocking on the door. All he could feel was apprehension. What would Jack finalize with Elenore? How would it affect him, especially Pat?

Tim snuck down the hall to Elenore’s bedroom. She was not in her bed, and he could hear activity in her bathroom. A check of their bedroom proved to have Pat getting ready for the day as well. When she was finished, Tim would have a quick shower and shave.

Elenore came out for her coffee, dressed quite ladylike in a type of business outfit. When Tim handed her coffee, she gave him an appreciative smile. Tim sensed a bit of worry with Elenore. He wondered if she had changed her mind.

When Pat entered the kitchen, Tim could tell she was very concerned. Neither of them spoke of their worries. Elenore broke the ice.

“I want both of you to know, today is going to be very special to me. Today, I will have peace of mind knowing the two most important people in my life will be caring for my possessions. The money sounded stupid to me, but Jack said it makes the legal end firmer. I trust him. He has always done well by me.”

“Elenore, why did you decide to do this?” Pat was tearing up.

“Pat, I knew long ago, that Arthur was no good, especially for you. You have been my closest friend and lover for a long time. I completely trust you. As for you, Mr. Ouster, I have heard of your kindness to Emma and others. You’re a man who wanted out of the jungle of the city for your peace of mind. There are no others who will give me the comfort of knowing what I have worked for will be respected and loved.”

About this time, the doorbell rang. Tim spun his head around to check the clock. It was ten. The doorbell chimed again, and it sounded like the Sword of Damocles was on the other side. Tim opened the door and Jack walked in. He was an older gentleman, well-dressed in his casual attire. He went over to Elenore and hugged her and gave her a “polite kiss” on her cheek.

We sat down and Jack went right to work. He explained, in detail, what the changes were and how they would affect Elenore’s estate and the impact on Pat and Tim. When they got to the money part Tim told Jack he had a ten-dollar bill. Jack said that would satisfy the purchase.

As all of the legal crap went on, Elenore sat quietly by with a satisfied expression. Even when she signed the papers selling the house, she seemed relieved. Pat was holding back tears. Then Jack and Elenore threw the curve no one saw coming.

“Now, for the final business. Pat, and Tim you will be able to take ownership on January 5th. Elenore will give or take a day or so in her new residence. We knew that an exact date would be necessary for you.”

Pat sat straight up in her chair, Tim stood up almost in shock.

“Jack, what do you mean, her new residence? We didn’t know anything about Elenore moving. We thought she was staying, where is she going? Why weren’t we told?”

“Tim,” Elenore interrupted, “I am moving into a retirement center. My health isn’t going to improve, and they have the care that I will need as time goes on. They will take care of my health, you two will take care of my happiness.”

“I know you will do everything that I would do. And yes, there is money for parties. I know you two will love, respect, and defend my home, I mean your home, as it has been for decades. You know you can visit me as you wish, and I will do the same.”

“Well, Elenore,” Jack smiled, “If there are no other questions, my job is finished. Pat, Tim, if you need anything, call me. If I am not in the office, Margie, my secretary, will notify me immediately. Elenore, as always, thank you and we will keep in touch.”

Jack again gave Elenore the “polite kiss” on her cheek, but this time did the same to Pat. He gave me a good handshake, then left. Pat and I looked at each other. Neither of us comprehended what had just happened. We looked at Elenore, who was smiling and very happy.

“Well, now that you two are homeowners, should we not have a celebratory drink? How about a late-morning mimosa?” Elenore suggested. “And let’s get out of these damn confining clothes.” Elenore was topless in record time.

They met in the living room. Pat brought out a pitcher of mimosas and glasses. She poured Elenore’s, Tim’, and then hers. Pat suggested a toast, but before she had a chance to say anything, Tim dipped Pat and Elenore’s nipples in his drink.

Elenore looked at Pat, and Pat returned her smile. They dipped Tim’s cock head into their drinks.

Tim began, “If I may, to great friends, great lovers, and OUR home.” Then he raised his glass toward Elenore, as did Pat. Elenore did the same as a tear tried to sneak down her cheek. Then they all took a drink from their glasses.

Their conversation was casual. Tim asked about the pool maintenance and the filtration system for the house and routine questions. Elenore gave them a book of names of contractors she had used and had a good rapport with them.

Elenore put her empty glass on the table and looked at Tim and Pat. “It’s nearly noon, and I guess you still have some time left on your accommodations. I need to start some packing and decide what I won’t be taking. You two run along and enjoy your new beginning. I know you will use your new station wisely.”

Tim helped Pat from the couch. She walked over to Elenore and started to sob. Tim was holding his own, so far. They gave Elenore a lover’s kiss and hugs. Tim’s emotions were beginning to show.

“Now, I have every intention of seeing you two before I make the final move. And our visit would not be possible in the residence, so I’m sure you won’t mind bringing me here for, oh what shall I say, a personal visit.” Elenore had that sensual glow on her face.

“You name the time, and we will come and get you. Anything else?” Pat asked.

“Yes, don’t forget the red tube,” Elenore said her cheeks turning red. “Now, go and have fun, have a few drinks, and above all make love. Never forget the love and not just the physical. I will always love you two. Now get going.”

Pat and Tim gave Elenore another kiss and hug then got into the car. Pat was sobbing, and Tim’s eyes were teary as they made the turnaround in the driveway and headed for O’Toole, knowing the next time they were here, it would be their home.

Tim and Pat were sitting in the lounge at twelve-forty when Pat’s phone buzzed. It was a text from Elenore. “If you would need a name, Jack has a good friend who is an excellent divorce lawyer. I would use him. Love Elenore.”

“Tim, why do I feel like I’m living a dream and Elenore is one step ahead of me? Or am I going crazy?”

“I know. It’s like what we have hoped for is coming true. I’m sure you’re not broken up about Arthur. And I know you love Elenore and living in The Heights, and I know I want you. True?”

“Absolutely. I’m not certain what is all tied up in the prenup, but I’ll get the lawyer’s name from Jack for the particulars. I know I get half of the house.”

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

Their lunch came, and they ate in silence. When they finished, they took their drinks up to the room. Everything was as they had left it. Tim hung their coats in the small closet, then looked at Pat. She ran over and buried her head in his chest. After a while, she looked up at him.

“Tim, I love you so much. I never thought I could be this happy. Forget the house and The Heights. I would be happy in the bedroom in the back of your shop. After all of the signing and disbursing of the monies, I realized all I want is you. My man, the man who loves only me. Not the flash, but a man that loves me for just me.”

Tim kissed Pat ever so gently. She returned his kiss with one of passion. They started walking toward the bedroom. At the doorway, Tim stopped and picked Pat up in his arms. He smiled and kissed her.

“Practicing?” Pat giggled.

“Yes,” Tim responded with another kiss.

Tim removed her blouse and then her bra. As the fabric floated to the floor, Pat removed Tim’s shirt. When his chest was bare, she ran her hands over his chest and kissed it ever so gently. Pat looked at Tim, her eyes filled with love.

She was removing her pants when Tim stopped her and finished the job. When she had stepped out of them Tim lightly ran his fingers up the inside of the legs. When his fingers were between her thighs Pat shivered.

Then he traced her “V” to the top of her panties and began removing them. When he got them to her knees, she moved her foot, removed her panties, and flung them across the room. Pat stood naked in front of Tim as she unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor.

She reached behind him and slid her hands under the waistband of his briefs. Pat caressed Tim’s ass cheeks and began kissing his chest and licking his nipples. Pat moved her hands around to the front and firmly wrapped her fingers around his cock.

Pat pulled his briefs down enough to uncover his balls. Tim held her head as she kissed his chest and massaged his cock and balls. Pat had a firm grip on his balls and with a firm grip, she stroked his growing cock.

Then Pat pulled his briefs to remove them. As she got them closer to the floor, she knelt in front of Tim. She caressed his ass cheeks to pull him closer and she sucked his cock into her mouth.

“Mmm, My Man. I love your taste,” Pat purred and stroked his balls.

Tim held her gently as she slid up and down on his swollen shaft. Tim began to push his cock deeper into her mouth, Pat ran her tongue around his cock, and she could feel it pulsing against her tongue.

Tim gently grabbed her arms and helped her to stand up. They kissed and as they hugged, Pat guided him between her legs. Her wet pussy allowed Tim to glide back and forth between her soft thighs.

Pat backed away from Tim and seductively lay down on the bed. She held and squeezed her tits to lure him into bed with her. She put a tit to her mouth and let her tongue swirl around the nipple. Pat stretched her arms out to him and beckoned to him with her fingers.

Tim got in bed and lay across her chest. He kissed her long and deep thrusting his tongue into her mouth and teasing her into an oral fencing duel. She responded by wrapping her tongue around his and stroking and stabbing returning the arousal.

Tim moved between her legs, Pat spread her legs and raised them, so Tim could do as he pleased. He decided to slide his cock into her while he sucked her tits. She moaned with pleasure and pushed his head against her as Tim ever so slowly moved his cock around inside of her pussy.

Tim looked up at Pat, she was nothing but love for her in his eyes. Tim put his arm under her and placed her head in the hand of his other arm. Tim squeezed Pat very tightly, so she yelped. He began kissing her as though he demanded it. Pat threw her arms around Tim’s neck and crushed her lips against his.

Now Tim moved his cock in and out of her pussy with full firm strokes. Tim was sucking on her tits making Pat groan with pleasure. The harder he sucked the more she shoved her hips up to meet his pounding loins. Pat grabbed Tim’s ass cheeks encouraging him to shove his thick shaft deeper into her.

Having her tits sucked and pussy stroked had Pat’s sex juices increase. Her warm muscles holding his cock as tight as possible had his precum juices dripping from his cock. The exertion of their bodies produced droplets of liquid that mixed as fast as their sex juices mixed.

Tim shoved his cock in as far as possible, hitting her cervix. When Pat felt the collision, her orgasm shot from her, splattering Tim’s groin and balls. Pat groaned loudly which triggered Tim’s ejaculation. Pat felt the hot load land inside of her and she reacted by panting and pulling her nails across Tim’s back.

They pounded each other, and Tim sucked her tits and bit her nipples. She shrieked with joy as another load of hot cum shot into her. Pat growled as her lust made its last rush through her body. She collapsed under Tim. He continued pounding her pussy until he had unloaded every bit of cum in his balls.

Tim raised a little, the sweat dripped from his forehead. He went to move, but Pat refused to let him.

“No, don’t. I want you on top of me. I want to feel your weight, your sweat dripping on me. I want to feel our cum between my legs. I want to feel all of you, Tim. I love you, My Man.”

Tim lowered himself onto Pat as much as the thought wouldn’t hurt her. He did love feeling her breasts against his chest. Her nipples pierced into his chest still hard from her arousal. She turned Tim onto his back and straddled him. She pushed as much of his limp cock into her as she could.

He pulled her down to his lips and kissed her. She looked into his eyes, she was still panting a bit. Pat slowly lowered herself to his lips and they kissed gently. He reached up and held her face gently in his hands. He started to say something, but Pat placed her finger on his lips. Instead, she kissed him again. Tim held her against him.

Pat rolled from Tim and cuddled next to him. Her head was on his shoulder, and his arm was around her. He caressed her breast, and she cupped his balls. They lay there quietly for some time. Tim was letting the events of the day sink in, as was Pat. It was a lot to take in.

“Pat,” Tim broke the silence, “are we going to live in Elenore’s home? I mean, you and me, not having to hide, having friends, and socializing. Not being stupid, but are we, millionaires?”

“Tim, as outrageous as it may seem, the answer to your questions is ‘yes’. I hope Elenore doesn’t have any more surprises for us.”

“Baby, after today, I wouldn’t put anything past that dear woman,” Tim chuckled.

“Tim, you do realize that Elenore will be expecting visits from you.” Pat’s tone was serious.

“I thought she meant both of us. Even sexually. Not just me alone.” Tim was surprised at Pat’s statement.

“No, baby, she will want to try to get to the pool house a few more times I’m sure, and the center doesn’t have the same type of pool house. You making her “happy” is very important to her.”

“I think I’ll deal with that just as though nothing has changed, I guess.”

“Good idea, baby. It’s getting close to dinner. Do you want to go to the lounge or dine in?”

Tim just looked Pat up and down and smiled. Pat got up and sent the note to dine in.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments