Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Uses All Her Assets As A Realtor.-Chapter Two

"Joan's finds the perfect couple for her listing and more."

50
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story, please press like, comments are welcomed, love to here your thoughts."

Joan is kept busy responding to clients. Her advertisement and picture in the real estate section of the local paper paid off. She handed off some of the calls to her associates. They appreciated the contacts and worked hard to convince these prospective clients that they could satisfy their needs. These all count as referrals, so Joan would also get compensated.

Joan's phone was ringing off the hook. Her body is full of excitement and energy. Then, the seemingly perfect client called on her listing from yesterday. After talking with them for over fifteen minutes, learning a lot about what they desire in a home, she tells them she thinks the listing would be a perfect home for them to consider. She described the listing to the couple, with all its amenities, leaving out the master bedroom extras.

The couple was excited to see the property with Joan. They wanted to know when this could be arranged. Joan told the clients she would check with the owners. Joan looked up the couple on Facebook, trying to get a feel of this couple and what type of lifestyle they might live. She did not want to show this home to someone who might be offended by some of the unique features designed for the home.

Joan was surprised about what she found on the couple's Facebook account. The pictures of the couple were beautiful and exciting. They also referred readers to a website that they promoted. Joan clicked on the website and was pleased with the lust-filled content the website contained. Pictures and stories of couples' erotic adventures were the main themes.

Joan knew she had found the right couple for her listing. She would show the couple all of the amenities contained in the home. She set up an appointment with the couple for ten o'clock the next day. She would meet them at the office, and they could ride together to the listed home. They would get to know each other in some small way on the ride to the property and also get an idea of how they felt about the property on the way back.

Joan spent a lot of time getting dressed for this important meeting. She hoped it would lead to achieving two goals. Find the right buyer for the home while satisfying her lust-filled needs. Her mind kept going to the erotic part of the day. This couple seemed so perfect. Joan could tell from the website they were open to experiencing new ideas in the erotic lust-filled world. She also knew the main goal was selling the home. She needed to come from the showing with a contract the homeowners would agree to.

Joan continued dressing. She was going to be one hot babe. She knew the clients would appreciate her effort. She wore a silky short dress, the frilly hem only inches below her black silk panties, with a deep V front, exposing her side breasts, and an open back going down to her perfect ass, Black thigh-high nylons with seams up the back, with her favorite fuck me red high heels. Her long golden hair swirled down one side of her shoulders.

When Joan arrived at the office, everyone went quiet as she walked to her desk. The clicking of her spike heels was all that was heard until they all broke into applause. Atta girl coming from all corners of the office. Joan was almost embarrassed by the reaction. Her whole body was filled with lustful heat. She knew she had hit the mark on her outfit. The associates could not stop conversing about her.

Joan had just finished gathering the paperwork for today's showing and put it neatly in her briefcase when the prospective buyers walked into the office. They looked super hot and classy. The receptionist sent them back to my desk. The husband introduced his wife, Janet, and then extended his hand, "I am Blake. Good to meet you in person. I love your dress."

Joan replied, "Thank you for that compliment. My goal is to find you the home of your dreams. Are we ready to go view the home you inquired about?" Blake watched me closely as I bent over to get my briefcase and put the material on my desk in order. I knew he was looking at my bare white thighs.

We went out to my car. I opened the door for Janet on the front seat next to mine in the car. Janet's dress rode up, and her legs separated as she slid onto the seat. She did not attempt to cover her exposed area. Blake opened my door, "Thank you, Blake, that was not necessary!" I slid into the driver's seat, my dress sliding up to my panties, my legs spread open as I turned in my seat.

Blake said, "It was all my pleasure. I always want to be the gentleman." He then slides into the middle of the back seat, giving him a good view of both women. Joan also had a good view of Blake in the mirror. Blake commented as we left the parking lot, "I saw you checked us out on Facebook. Did you like what you found?"

Joan replied, "Yes, I thought I would get a feel for what you two are looking for in life and your home. You know, the lifestyle you two live. I think it's a good idea to get to know your clients so you can know their needs and desires. Did you mind that I visited your Facebook page and also the website you recommended?"

Blake replied," No, It's good to know your clients. I checked you out as well. I found your Facebook profile very interesting. I think that all three of us should be on the same page when looking for and finding our dream home. You know, similar lifestyles think alike. You have some great pictures on your site. The ones of you and your husband make for an attractive couple. From what I could tell from your site, your husband likes to make you happy. Am I right, Joan?"

Joan agreed, "Yes, he is a good man and supports me in all my adventures.

As they pull up to the house, both Blake and Janet let out a gasp of approval. Janet commented, "This home is exactly what I envisioned for our forever home to look like. I hope the interior also meets our hopes and desires."

Joan said, "Let's go in and check out this wonderful home. I know you will like all that this home has to offer." Blake was out of the car first, opening Joan's door; his eyes focused on Joan and her exposed thighs as she swung her legs out the door. "Thank you."

Joan hurried around the car to open Janet's door and was greeted by two sexy legs as Janet exited the car. All three walked towards the front door, taking in all the landscaping that highlighted the exterior of this beautiful home. Joan unlocked the door, swinging it wide open so that Blake and Janet could enjoy the open concept of the home as they entered.

As they toured the lower level, Joan explained some of the additional features the home included. "This home has programmable lighting throughout, controlled by your phones. All the floors have radiant heat. The gas fireplace is not only a great decorating feature but also is remote-controlled and puts out comforting heat when desired. All the windows are triple pane, with heat-mirrored glass, to protect your furniture. The home is positioned for maximum solar gain."

They made their way into the kitchen. Janet was impressed with the cabinets and appliances, not to mention the openness to the gathering areas of the main level. The two of them asked questions and commented about all the features on the main level.

Joan suggested they tour the upstairs four-bedroom, two-bath area. They all headed for the beautiful curved stairway leading to the second floor. Joan was in the lead, with Janet and Blake behind her, both of them having a great view of Joan's nylon-covered legs and bare thighs, all the way up to her black silk panties. Blake could not keep quiet any longer, "I love your sexy legs, Joan, all the way up your bare thighs and your hot pussy covered in black silk lace.'

Janet slapped Blake's hand, saying, "Yes, her legs are sexy, but we don't have to embarrass Joan by commenting. I am sure she is aware of her exposure. Maybe she likes to tease men like you, as she can tell you are a dirty old man.

Joan piped up, "I enjoy teasing both men and women, and your husband's comment sent a rush of warmth through my body. Let's view the master bedroom. There are some unique features built into this room that I know you both will like." They entered the master bedroom. Janet and Blake were smiling from ear to ear as they gazed around the room.

Joan started describing the features of the room. " As is the lighting downstairs, the lighting in this room is also programmable to enhance the atmosphere. All the shades are remotely controlled, along with heat and air conditioning. Blake and Janet, you should lie on this beautiful bed to enjoy the full benefit of the room's other features. You will notice the full mirrored ceiling above the bed, perfectly lit to give a [perfect reflection of whatever is happening on the bed."

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

Blake and Janet lay down on the bed. Joan could see Janet's damp white panties covering her pussy, because of her short dress. There was a growing bulge in Blake's custom slacks. Joan laid down next to Blake, her body touching his. Joan used her phone to lower the video screen, with a porno flick playing. She dimmed the lights and closed the blinds, giving the room a romantic feeling. The sound from the movie was tremendous, a high-quality surround sound not missing any of the comments and action on the screen.

Joan looked up into the mirror and could see Blakes's hand in Janet's panties, her body lifting and moaning as he increased the caressing of her cunt and clit. Joan reached over Blake's slacks, caressing his swollen cock and balls threw his pants. Blake did not pull away as he pulled down his wife's panties, exposing her throbbing wet cunt. Janet's hand went down onto her cunt, looking for pleasure. Blake grabbed my hand, pushing it down his pants until my hand found his hard cock. With his other hand, he shoved my legs apart until he found my silky black panties, which he proceeded to push down, exposing my cunt in the mirror for all to see.

Blakes hand messaged my cunt and clit hard, bringing the horny lust in my body to a boil. The movie was very explosive, with lots of brutal dirty fucking happening. The woman in the film was taken by at least ten bikers in the middle of the small town square. She was laid out on the back of a Harley bike, getting fucked in all holes. Blake and Janet were totally into the flick.

Janet stripped off the rest of her clothes while taking her husband's clothes off and throwing them on the floor. She climbed over her husband's naked body, sliding his cock deep into her soaked cunt. She reached over and slid her fingers, fresh from fucking her cunt, into Joan's lips. She was getting so fucking horny as she yelled out, "Suck my cunt tasting fingers before I shove them into your horny cunt. I am going to fuck the hell out of both of you until I am completely satisfied."

While Janet rode her husband's cock she leaned over and started fucking Joan's cunt. Janet could take it no longer as she pulled her cunt off her husband's cock, crawling on her hands and knees between Joan's legs, then going down on Joan's dripping cunt with her hungry lips. Blake moved behind his wife's ass, swinging in the air, begging to get fucked. He leaned down and licked her from cunt to ass, his tongue reaming both holes.

Joan's body was filled with extreme erotic lust as Jackie licked and sucked her horny cunt and clit, Janet's fingers sliding under Joan's body, finding her ass entrance and sliding her fingers in Joan's tight hole. Joan squealed out as she held Jackie's head tight to her cunt, "Fuck me, you cunt licking bitch; eat my cunt and fuck my ass until I spray your face with my cum and piss. You're a horny bitch who needs to be fucked in all her holes."

Joan moaned out in pleasure as she watched in the mirror Blake's cock entering his wife's ass. She held Jackie's head firmly onto her cunt as she fucked Janet's face. Joan watched every stroke of Blake's cock go deeper and deeper into his wife's ass. Blake was going crazy as he fucked his wife's ass, grabbing and twisting her nipples and breasts. Joan and Blake were completely controlling Janet.

Blake exploded deep in his wife's ass. Joan watched as his dirty cock covered in cum, pulled from Janet's ass. Joan so wanted to suck that dirty cock. She begged Blake to come to her side and fuck her face with his ass fucking cock. Blake went around the bed until his cock in Joan's face. Grabbing her blond hair, he pulled her lips deep down his ass fucking cock until she gagged. Blake let her come up for air, and then he fucked her face again, hard and deep.

Joan was about to explode in extreme orgasm, as her cunt was being sucked while Janet's hand was fucking her ass deep, and Blake was fucking her face. Joan could not hold out any longer as she exploded all over Janet's face with piss and cum. Janet coughed and sputtered as piss and cum filled her mouth.

Blake took his wife with Joan's juices flowing from her mouth, laying her out on the bed next to Joan. His cock was swollen hard from Joan's powerful sucking. Both women were spread eagle on the bed side by side, both cunts begging to be fucked. First, he rammed his cock into Joan's throbbing cunt, balls deep. He pulled out of Joan and moved over to his wife, shoving his cock balls deep into her. Both women moaned in pleasure as he continued to fuck them while caressing their breasts and twisting their hard nipples. His cock was covered in their cunts juices as he continued fucking them until they exploded, first Joan and finally Janet. As the women squealed with orgasmic lust, Blake jerked his slippery cock off, spraying seed all over the women.

All three lay on the fucked soaked bed, watching the end of the porno movie. Finally, Janet sat up, bare naked, and said, "I like what we have seen so far in the home. I want to check out the master bath. I need to piss so bad. Joan, come with me. I bet you would love the feel of warm piss on your fucked body. Blake, bring the camera, I want you to capture your naughty wife pissing on this hot realtor in pictures."

Joan did not hesitate to follow Janet to the bathroom. She told Janet there were cameras throughout the house, including all the bedrooms and the master bath. Everything we have experienced is on camera in the security system. I will give you the original tape before we leave.

All three of them went into the master bath. Janet instructed Joan to lie on her back on the large shower floor. She straddled her, pulling her cunt lips back as she squeezed her muscle, directing her warm piss stream all over Joan's body. Making sure to cover Joan from her face to cunt and everything in between. Joan could not help herself as the warm piss covering her body felt so fucking good. Joan's piss started streaming from her cunt all over her and the shower floor.

Janet told her husband to get down on his knees on the piss-covered floor and lick Joan clean of her piss-covered body. You are my cuckold husband. Show this young lady how you do what I ask.

We all showered together in the master bath, drying each other's naked bodies with the towels provided by the homeowner before getting dressed. Blake picked up the two women's underwear, saying, "You two will not need these, I will keep them with my collection."

The three of us tried to finish the tour as there was a lot more to see, but the couple had seen enough. Both Blake and Janet said they wanted the house and offered the full asking price. We tidied up, stripped the bed, and put the sheets and towels in the washer.

We left the residence and drove to Joan's office to complete the paperwork. Joan's co-workers looked enviously at the three of them, neither woman wearing panties, as they proudly walked to her desk. Joan helped Janet and Blake get comfortable, offering them drinks, as she went to work to produce the paperwork closing the deal on this costly and unique home.

Janet and Blake read through the contract and asked for a couple of changes. They wanted Joan to spell out all the unique features of the home, especially the bedroom features, in the contract. The contract was completed and signed by both Blake and Janet. Just as they finished, Joan's boss showed up with a large bottle of champagne. He congratulated Janet and Blake with a toast of champagne.

There was a lot of chatter among Joan's co-workers as Blake and Janet gave her big hugs, exposing Janet's and Joan's backside to everyone watching, as they had no panties on. Janet also asked for Joan's phone number, saying she wanted to keep in touch.

Joan walked Blake and Janet to their car, and warm hugs and kisses were exchanged again. When Joan reentered the office, a loud cheer rang out. Joan's boss was right there and gave her a big hug, his hands cupping her bare ass as he lifted her off the floor. "Great work. I think you set a new record for making and closing a deal. You are a women of many talents."

Joan drove home that night, very proud of herself, as she could not wait to tell her husband about her exciting day. Joan would not leave out any of the details, as she described the day's happenings to him. Joan knew this would lead to an evening of unbridled sex with her cuckold husband.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments