Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes On A New Job As A Realtor-Chapter One

"Joan Attracts The Lust Filled Attention Of Her Fellow Realtors And Clients"

60
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story and the venue, please press like, all comments are welcome."

Joan walked into the real estate office, her new job. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she walked seductively to her workstation. Everyone went quiet. They knew that Joan would be a strong competitor in their office, with her beauty and charm, not to mention her seductive personality. Everything about Joan spoke of confidence.

Several realtors came over to her desk, welcoming Joan to the company. They offered to help her get familiar with the office and how it functioned. Joan felt they were checking her out. She thanked them for offering their assistance as she made herself comfortable in her workspace. She emptied the contents of her briefcase onto her desk, arranging everything just right, giving her fellow realtors views of her sexy body they so desired. Joan knew this would be an interesting and exciting job in all ways.

Joan was getting comfortable in her new work setting when her phone rang. The supervisor was on the phone asking her to come to his office as he wanted to go over some items to help her in her job as a realtor. Joan walked with confidence and swag to the supervisor's office, her heels clicking loudly on the floor. The supervisor motioned for her to enter.

He spoke, "Joan, we need to put you out there so customers looking for a good realtor will notice you. As you know, this is a very competitive business. You want to stand out as both professional and knowledgeable in the real estate world. We will start with a good photographer and writer who will highlight your assets and knowledge. We will take this information along with your picture and feature you in our newspaper advertisement, running this week. Your business cards will also be created with your attractive picture, all in gloss. I know you will attract lots of clients with our advertisement."

Joan was pleased with the supervisor and all he had proposed to give her a start in the real estate business. She stood up with a big smile, leaning over his desk with her hand extended, giving him a great view of her assets as their hand met in a warm handshake. The supervisor had a big smile and a twinkle of lust in his eyes as he slowly released Joan's hand.

Joan turned to leave, bending down to pick up her briefcase, her backside in full view of the supervisor. He thanked her again as she left his office and strode back to her desk. She wanted to get the information ready for the interview. She went to the lady's room to freshen up for the pictures. Joan knew how important these photos would be in making her successful in this business.

Within a week, Joan was receiving a multitude of calls to represent clients who either wanted a new home or to sell theirs. The phone was ringing off the hook. Joan went out on calls alone and always came back with the listing. The other realtors in the office were envious, but the supervisor was pleased she was getting so many listings. The advertisement in the local newspaper was the talk of the office.

Joan was not overly concerned about her safety as she knew the area. If she felt any concern when a prospective client called she would pass the call to one of the other associates. Joan knew what she was looking for, and she loved the attention she was getting from the clients. She wanted more. Attention was warming to her body, but she needed to satisfy her growing sexual needs. Joan decided to test the water with the next clients she met who were looking to sell their home.

Joan received a call, the very first thing Monday morning, from a couple wanting to sell their home. The call went well. They seemed very interested in Joan representing them. She set up an appointment with them for that afternoon. Joan was dressed provocatively, wearing a short dress with thigh-high nylons and heels. Joan had a positive feeling about these clients from the phone conversation. She wanted to look her seductive best.

Joan arrived at their home. What a beautiful southern country home, quite impressive. She approached the front door, a fresh breeze was blowing her dress tightly to her seductive body. A gentleman greeted her at the door. Joan swore he almost fell over when he saw her. He could hardly talk. His wife joined him by his side. Both were attractive adults in their prime years. Hi Joan, I am Dave and this is my wife Jill. Neither one looked upset to see her dressed so seductively.

"Come on in Joan, before you catch a cold. Let us show you our home. Let's start in the kitchen with a drink and get to know each other." Joan agreed as she was led into the warm beautiful home. Jill took Joan's hand as they walked towards the kitchen. She showed Joan to a stool at the kitchen island, helping her get comfortable.

Joan was joined by his attractive wife on the stool next to her. Dave joined them after making all three drinks. Both sat close to Joan as she felt the heat from their thighs against her leg. Jill spoke, "How long have you been in this business, Joan? You seem knowledgeable and attractive, so you must get a lot of inquiries from couples looking for a home like ours. We only have about ninety days to close on this home, as we are leaving the area. Do you think it's possible to sell our home in that amount of time?"

Joan replied, "I think that is a realistic time frame, depending on the price you are seeking and the condition of your home. Before I make any suggestions, I need to get the feel and attributes of your home. Can you give me a personal tour so I can represent it fairly to my clients?" They smiled warmly and agreed.

Jill took my hand and led me toward the living room, with Dave following us. Everything looked so warm and friendly. There was even a gas fireplace in the living room. We toured the complete downstairs of the home. The home was beautiful, and I told them what I thought. Jill gave me a big hug as Dave caressed my shoulders from behind. I could feel and smell the lust that was flowing through their bodies.

Jill suggested we tour the upstairs, her hand closed in on Joan's, leading her up the winding staircase. Dave was behind us, with an excellent view up my very short dress. Joan knew he could see her bare thighs and red panties, but she made no effort to protect herself or his view. Joan stopped partway up the stairs, sitting on the step, her legs sliding open as she slowly took off her heels. She said, "No point in my falling on the long stairway with these spiked heels. You don't want me to get hurt," Dave agreed. Joan could see a large bulge growing in his pants.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

Jill escorted me into the master bedroom. She commented, "There are a few things in the master bedroom we should show you. Not all bedrooms have these amenities." Joan was quite surprised at what she saw. She knew there was much more to explore. There was a large mirror over the bed, with dimmable lights all around the perimeter. Jill pulled me onto the bed, "Come, lay down beside me, and I will show you all the magnificent features we have in our master playroom."

Joan laid down beside Jill, her dress riding up, exposing her damp underwear, as Dave pulled the shades and dimmed the lights before joining us on the bed. Dave asked, "Are you comfortable, my dear? Clothes take away from the comfort of the bed and the atmosphere in the room, don't you think?" Joan agreed as Jill sat up, helping Joan out of her dress, and then slipping her hand inside Joan's panties, sliding them down and off. Dave quickly picked up my damp panties, bringing them to his face to inhale the scent of her horny cunt.

Dave asked. "Do you mind Joan? I think the atmosphere needs to be complete for you to feel the erotic pleasure this room can bring to a couple interested in buying our home. We truly will miss this room, and all that has been experienced here by us, and our friends." Joan acknowledged she understood, as all three now lay naked on this huge mirrored bed.

A screen came down from the wall near the bottom of the bed, and a porno picture started playing, a very erotic and naughty picture, with sound coming from all sides of the room. Joan felt hands sliding up each of her white thighs, her legs opening, giving access to the probing hands, finding and caressing her cunt and clit, bringing a soft moan to her lips. Joan's body lifted, wanting more pressure from these exploring hands.

Joan's eyes were glued to the movie screen and the extreme fucking of a woman by a bunch of burly bikers. Joan's hand searched and found Dave's cock, pressing against her thigh, his hard cock throbbing in her hand as she moved his foreskin back and forth; Joan so wanted to taste this horny hard cock. She felt her other hand being pulled into Jill's hot steaming cunt, which so needed to be fucked. Joan's hand was pushed deep into Jill's cunt, as Jill moaned with pleasure.

Jill pulled Joan on top of her naked, heavy breathing body, pushing Joan's face and lips down onto her wanting-soaked cunt and clit, as she fucked Joan's face hard. Joan did not resist in any way, her ass swinging in the air. She felt Dave's hands caressing then entering and reaming her tight hole. Joan could not stay quiet any longer as she squealed out, "Fuck my ass, you cuckold husband. Take advantage of your slutty realtor. You know you have wanted me since the minute I came to your door, so take me, use me, fill me full of your seed."

Jill pushed Joan's face hard back onto her cunt, saying, "Suck my clit, eat my cunt, ream my ass until I cum all over your fucking face. You are a fucking horny cunt. My husband's cock is fucking your ass. He is so bad, Dave can fuck any cunt or ass as long as I get to lick his cock clean, along with the woman's cunt and ass he just finished fucking. Fuck my face with your cum-filled holes. I am such a horny, slutty wife"

Joan was losing it. She was about to orgasm with Dave's cock buried deep in her ass, just then Jill screamed out in an orgasmic scream, her fluids squirting all over Joan's face, causing Joan to explode, pissing and squirting all over the wife and the bed.

Just as Joan was about to come down from her orgasm, she felt a sharp slap on her ass as Dave grabbed her hair, fucking her like a cowboy riding a bull. She was his to ride. He let out a loud whoop and holler, as he plunged balls deep into her ass, filling her ass with white cum, his sweat dripping on her bare back and ass.

When Dave caught his breath, he lifted Joan off his wife's cunt; her face covered in Jill's juices. Joan thought he was helping her when he swung her around, planting her fucked ass squarely on his wife's face and open lips. He then proceeded to pull Joan's fucked face to his lips as they kissed passionately, sharing the juices from his wife's cunt.

Joan was caught in the lust-filled grip of her two prospective clients, her ass and cunt being licked and sucked by his wife and the husband passionately kissing and licking her fucked face. Joan pulled from Dave's lips and went down on his ass fucking cock, like it was an ice cream cone. The husband pushed her head down hard on his drooling cock until she took in his balls. His cock swelled as she sucked and licked his ass fucking cock. The trio continued fucking until the last drop of sexual fluid was squirted and licked clean from all of them.

Joan spent the whole afternoon with her new clients and their unique home. She slipped on her dress over her fucked body before returning to the kitchen and her clients. They wore only robes while enjoying their drinks and were in a very festive mood, ready to discuss their home and the price it would be listed for. Joan wondered how she was going to show the unique features of the master bedroom to prospective buyers. The owners said, "Use your judgment. We are not embarrassed about anything in our home. We think you should show all the features, including the unique ones in the master bedroom, to potential buyers.

The meeting ended as darkness fell. Both clients gave Joan a passionate hug and kiss as they said goodbye. Letting her know they were counting on her to make this sale. With signed paperwork in her hand, she waved as she backed out of the drive.

Joan returned to the office. She looked and smelled like a fucked woman, but she did not care. Only the supervisor was still working. He took one look at Joan and knew she had closed the deal. She waved the paperwork in the air for him to see before sitting down at her desk to enter the new listing. Joan was proud of this exclusive listing. She knew the home would sell for a lot of money to the right couple, and she would enjoy showing the property and all its features.

Joan's supervisor waved goodnight and said, "Good job, keep up the good work."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments