Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mile High Club: Part One

"Cara seduces her co passenger but will they speak after the airport?"

19
17 Comments 17
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Across the departure lounge, a man stood with his back to the wall and his attention on his music player. Cara appraised his muscular build, tanned biceps and forearms flexed as he stretched and she averted her eyes. Such a bloody kitten, she thought, he had to be ten years older than her if not more. Still, he was fucking hot. Cara groaned silently, two weeks without an orgasm and her body ached for a male touch. Whoever got to sit next to that hunk though would enjoy the flight. She laughed, poor man if he ended up beside one of the younger girls. They would fawn over him. Cara, on the other hand, just wanted him naked and kneeling between her legs.

Cara rolled back her shoulders and sipped from the water bottle, she hoped the food would be decent. Eating him would be an option, she mused, but that would be in a non-cannibalistic way. Certainly it would burn calories though, with his chunky thighs clad in tight jeans. Cara smoothed down her leggings and braided her hair back over her shoulder. She needed to cum, brief rubbings in the hotels she had stayed in had brought no relief.

Liam noted the girl facing away from him, she was pretty and looked older than the other girls nearby although young. Sleeping in an airport had left him sore and sweaty, this flight would be long but at the other end a colder country awaited. Catching up with old university mates would be a breeze, he thought, the British birds too would be a nice change from the ones back home. The girl crossed to the vending machine and he noticed the curve of her legs and peachy arse. Easy Liam, he scolded himself, she’s way too young.



Taking her seat, Cara glanced down the aisle while others milled into their places. She felt tired and sick but refused to sleep on this flight, jet lag would not be affecting her on this trip. She took off her jacket and rummaged in her bag before kicking it under the seat in front of her. Leaning back, thoughts of her responsibilities waiting at home threatened to overload. Pushing them away, she looked back down the aisle to see the hunk from the departure lounge making his way towards her. He was too broad to walk straight so edged sideways until reaching her, at which point he stopped and she swallowed.

“Are you 69A?”

“Yep.”

Liam answered as she blinked up at him in glasses which framed her eyes. She was pretty up close, wedging his bag into the overhead locker he then moved to the window place. Cara inhaled nervously and sat back down, his thighs moved onto her seat and she anticipated a cramped flight. Arranging herself, she wondered what she could say to the handsome stranger but dismissed initial possibilities. She didn’t want to sound like a dork, besides she looked a mess and he was at least ten years older. Then again that had never stopped her before, Cara thought-

“Is it a college trip?”

The deep voice caught her attention and she turned to see Liam watching her, expecting an answer. Cara smiled and tilted her head, her voice naturally rose with a flirtatious inflection.

“Twenty five teenage girls might give that impression, yes.”

“Well,” his mouth quirked into a smile, “I had to ask.”

“Bad luck,” Cara added playfully, “You’re stuck next to a school girl for thirteen hours.”

Liam wondered how unfortunate he was to sit beside a pretty girl who smiled at him with a discreetly seductive tone in her voice. He did not fail to notice her eyes on him but instead replied politely before finding himself engaged in conversation.



While the sizzle of attraction hung strong and heady in the air around them, Liam and Cara flirted through innuendo. Though the flight was full and peeping eyes continued to look over in their direction, they ignored them all. His hands massaged down from her knee to her thighs, kneading her firm flesh thoroughly. Liam saw the flicker of her long eyelashes and felt the lust radiate off her though they continued to talk despite the massage.

“Tell me if this gets annoying, I just tend to fidget.”

“I’m sure your hands stay busy.” Cara answered, not believing his excuse. “If I wanted you to stop, I’d say.”

“I’m sure you would.”

Liam could not believe this girl, she practically purred her response. Regardless, his hands moved higher with her consent and she lowered herself in the seat. He caressed the curves of her upper thighs before letting his thumb brush over the heat of her mound. She silenced her gasp as her cheeks flushed and she looked to him.

Conversation had paused as he rubbed over her engorged labia, she wanted him badly.

LenaPOSH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaPOSH

Cara tried to imagine him naked, he had flashed his torso earlier when lifting his t-shirt. She was sure the reveal of his toned pectorals was intentional. His legs beneath hers were strong and his hands worked her body perfectly. Moving in her seat, she lifted the waistband of her leggings in order for his large hand to move into them. Delving into the front of her panties, she heard the deepening of his breath and the quiet husky uttering of, ‘Fuck’ as he found her wetness.

Playing his fingers across her hot flesh, he imagined what she would look like naked. The sweet fresh faced girl beside him hid her sexuality with an angelic smile. Hearing her reveal her bisexuality, reference her sexual tastes and anal play aroused him. He felt his cock stiffen in his briefs and kept his arm over his crotch as extra security despite the blankets draped across them both. He had not foreseen this flight as being an opportunity for such an encounter but was happily surprised that it was. Likewise, she found herself in disbelief as the handsome muscular stranger pleasured her. Feeling his thick finger stretch her tightness as he pushed it into her snatch.

Clasping his forearm in her small girlish hands, her nails scratched his skin as she kept her moans silent while he finger fucked her. Stretching her cunt with a second finger before teasing her pucker gently. It made her breath hitch, her full rose coloured lips parting.

“Is that off limits?”

“No,” she said quietly, “I like it but maybe it’s better not to, during the flight.”

He thought for a moment, her cheeks were flushed with arousal and her eyes alight. Her eyes met his, the youthful innocence replaced with a provocative gleam. Feeling her hips move, his finger nudged into her taint and he would have laughed. This girl wanted more and fuck, he wanted to give her all of it.

Fingering her cunt and ass simultaneously, he saw the girl fight to keep quiet as she milked his fingers with her muscles. The grip of her cunt on his fingers was like nothing he had felt before and craved to feel around his dick. Once her nails scratched him and she let out a small shudder. He knew his job was done but couldn’t resist a further probe before removing his hand slowly.

“I have to taste you.”

Cara watched him look around before raising his fingers to his face, inhaling the sweet musk of her pussy before licking off the cream. She was sweet with a fruity tone to the cream, he groaned despite himself and turned to her.

“You taste fantastic.”



Cara circled her thumb and fingers around the base of his shaft. Liam twitched beneath her and shifted his hips, he wanted to fuck her tight twat. His already stiff cock hardened with her touch, wanking him until he groaned. The spurt of hot wetness over her hand left her sticky, each throb producing more despite his earlier relief in the plane toilet cubicle. Staying stiff for three hours straight was tiresome, one climax though did not hinder his orgasm now. Retracting her hand from beneath the blanket, the scent of his cum filled Cara’s nose and she flicked her tongue out to taste it.

Liam watched her eat his cum, their eyes locked while her pink tongue scooped up the cream.

“Nice touch.”

“Maybe we should have waited until after dinner.”

Cara replied, the sound of the stewardesses beginning the dinner service registered with Liam and he laughed. The plane would land in six hours, dessert could be self-service he thought.



At the luggage carousel, Cara connected to the airport internet to check her Facebook. Finding Liam, she sent a friend request before going on to check her emails and read the notifications she had missed for the last two weeks. Looking up, she recognised Liam some ten metres away with his phone in hand. With all their conversation and attraction, albeit incredibly sexual attraction; she wondered if they would actually speak again as he had said.

Liam smiled while marvelling at how young she looked now they were off the plane and her face was no longer reflecting her pleasure. The scent of her musk clung to his fingers and her taste remained on his tongue while traces of his cum remained on her breasts from where she wiped her hand. Her bra remained in her bag from having taken it off on the flight. Each travelled their separate ways with baggage in hand. The girls Cara travelled with glaring at her back as she turned away from Liam’s smile with a wave.

Reaching her hotel room two hours later, Cara took advantage of the thirty minutes free internet access. Seeing the message spring up instantly-

It was lovely to meet you babe, let’s keep in touch and aim to meet up :)

Published 
Written by MissCarmelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments