Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction & Submission

"A man seduces a woman and gets her to submit to someone else"

44
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Some guys can be manipulative assholes. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is one such story."

“Yes”

"Please." That’s all she was able to say, but I wanted more from her. I wanted to own her. I wanted Debbie to completely submit to me. So there were only Debbie and me 

My tongue was moving on her clit and she was responding. I could tell she was getting close to coming. My hands were on her tits, on her nipples, and my mouth was fastened on her clitoris and was sucking on it when Debbie suddenly spasmed and screamed my name, "God, Ralf, more, more. Yes, yes, Ralf.”

This was perfect; she’d let me tie her hands to the headboard, and she couldn’t stop me from doing what I wanted to her, and I wasn’t through. She had to beg me to fuck her, beg me to put my cock in her, and only then would I cum in her.

********I met her at the Chambers Spring Festival. ********

It started at the Chamber’s Spring Festival. That was the first time I’d seen her, and I immediately felt the magnetic attraction. It was unique for me; I knew I wanted to seduce her, and I didn’t even know if she was married or in a relationship. When I closed my eyes, all I could picture was us naked, making love. This had never happened to me before, and it got stronger during the evening.

I immediately invited her to a Saturday picnic at the Park Concert. I brought the dinner after talking to Debbie to confirm the menu.  We had a blanket on the grass, and when it got dark, I was able to sneak in a kiss.

I was upfront with her; I told her my reaction when I first saw her. Well, I was mostly upfront. I did use euphemisms for some of my intentions. After the concert, I gave her a kiss that left few questions about my ultimate intentions. They were passionate kisses, with my hands caressing her tits. She responded by molding her body to mine. The noises she was making led me to believe that if I’d pressed, I might have been invited in, with the consequences undetermined.

As I left, I was breathing hard, and my cock was pointing up.

I want this to go right. I don’t want to screw this up. God, I want to fuck her. She would be delicious. I can taste her pussy. I want to taste it and put my cock in it.

We went to lunch a couple of times and then took a drive to see the wildflowers. The poppies were stupendous south of Sacramento, and we went to Knights Ferry, where the best show was. In the afternoon, we were able to drive higher up the sierras down the canyon along the north fork of the Tuolumne River. I stopped, and we did some exploring. There, we were walking along a creek and stopped to enjoy the quiet sound of the water going over rocks. It was a wonderful, relaxing sound. And we found a huge boulder to sit on and enjoy the scene and sound.

It was cool, the sound was soothing, and I held her, just enjoying the closeness. A few minutes later, I discovered I had her blouse unbuttoned and my hands were touching her breasts. She was kissing me with more intensity, and I had her blouse off. I never considered consent; it felt so natural while I was doing it. Debbie seemed to be enjoying it and suggested we get off the rock and sit on the sand beach between some of the rocks. I took that as an invitation, and I unbuttoned her pants and unfastened her bra. Soon, she was naked in front of me. 

It seemed I was on automatic pilot, and soon we were both naked on the sand, and my cock was in her. By the time my brain caught up with what I was doing, my main thought was don’t cum too soon. When Debbie was responding to me, I held off as long as I could, but finally came.

We lay there, and I had no regrets, and she seemed to enjoy it. I had intended on seducing her, but that was so sudden that I was surprised that I had even tried. We continued driving a bit and then headed back, stopping for dinner. At dinner, I invited her to spend the night, and by morning, we were on our third session. A couple of days later, Debbie invited me to her house, where I had her naked in fifteen minutes and on her back in bed about two minutes later.

I was caressing her breasts and starting on her pussy when I learned some women do actually scream when they climax. It was a wonderful sensation when it happened.  I found out that Debbie was a screamer if I caught her just right. It was a goal that I always strived for, even though it only happened about a quarter of the time.

We had been having sex a few times a week when a friend named Archer met her while we were having dinner. Later, he talked to me, and he wanted to meet her. Why not? I knew we weren’t in love; it was just fun sex. I decided to arrange for Archer to seduce her. It’d been easy for me, and I wanted to watch her fuck him. I wanted Archer to fuck her in front of me, knowing I was watching. In fact, I decided I wanted Archer to turn her into his slut.

I knew we could be doing a lot more slutty things than we’d done. I wanted to be able to see Debbie with cum all over her. I wanted her face and her nude body covered. I wanted to actually watch as it happened. I knew I could do it, but to make it more challenging, I need Archer to do it. What I decided to do was convince Debbie to turn herself into his slut.

I had an advantage because I knew her, and there were some weak spots in her self-confidence. I’d decided to handicap myself by working on Debbie alone, convincing her she wanted to fuck Archer. More than that, I wanted her to submit to him, ask him to cum on her, and, as a final step, get Archer to get other men to cum on her, a bukkake.

That simplified it by knowing my goal. It didn’t make it easier, but it was easier to go for a well-defined goal. Now, how do I go about doing it?

******** Getting Debbie to submit to Archer ********

I started by finding another target for my sexual energy, Allison. I also worked on getting Debbie to notice Archer by telling her that he was asking about her. This had the advantage of being true. Next, I started by telling her, indirectly, about the slutty things Allison enjoyed doing. Here, I didn’t have to exaggerate much. I let Debbie catch Allison and me together with my cum on her face. Allison loved it the first time I introduced it to her.

Finally, I let her know that Archer would love a girlfriend who was slutty. Again, not a lie to be seen anywhere. The last step was telling her that I loved the way Allison asked me to cum on her. The more cum I put on her, the more she wanted.

The entire project had taken about three months. It was a long time to devote to my project in some ways, but I had Allison's developing fetish for cum to distract me. She was a lot easier than Debbie, and not the same challenge as Debbie.

I got the first signs that it was working during a conversation with Archer. I’d made an innuendo about Allison’s developing fetish when he came back with a comment about Debbie.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

Now, how do I get Debbie to demand the full monte? I used Allison to set out the bait and wait to see if Debbie would take it, together with the hook. I got Allison to let me stand over her and cum on her, me, and a couple of guys. Then I let Debbie know, and Allison confirmed it to her, exaggerating the number of men while doing it.

Debbie considered Allison competition since she’d lost me to her. She would be sluttier than Allison if she could, and she knew how. Get Archer to set up her bukkake with more men.

One day I saw Archer leaving Debbie after having lunch with her, looking dazed. I asked what was wrong. It took a bit, but it finally came out. He’d been getting Debbie to give blowjobs and had started pulling off his cock so he would spray his cum on her face. But now she wanted ten guys to do a circle jerk on her while she was naked.

Victory was just around the corner, if I could get Archer to do it and let me participate. He was uncomfortable about it. When I commented that it was happening around, and I’d participated in it a couple of times, he seemed not so spooked.

Am I a terrible person manipulating her to do this? Did I care? The answer I came up with was yes and no. I can live with this.

I was teaching them both a potentially important life skill, submission. Not very woke, but only part of the world was woke, and realistically, it was the smaller part. They were both submissive by nature, and I was expanding their skills.

After a day, I approached him and asked, “About Debbie, what are you going to do? Are you going to do what she asked for?”

******** Getting Debbie to submit to a Bukkake********

He hesitated. “I’m not sure.” He said, “Does she really want to do it? And anyway, could I get ten guys to do it discreetly? Guys, who won't talk about it afterwards?"

“I know ten guys that would do it. But if you and I are doing it, you only need eight. I know I can get that. Let me know, and I’ll round them up. I know secrets; they won't say a word, and they’ll enjoy doing it."

A couple of days later, Archer got me alone. “Debbie says she’s serious." He said, "She wants me to do it for her. She wants a memory she can keep about her wild days. Ralf, where can we do it and when? She wants to be naked and lying down with the guys coming all over her. Maybe where there’s a shower? What do you think?”

"I know of a cabin up off a dirt road that's nice and clean and has a warm shower." I said, “Three cars, two if one is a van, would be enough. So it's not like it would be conspicuous. There’s a deck we could use too. Three cars, if you want the rest of us to leave you behind. Or, um, would she be willing to make it the pièce de résistance at a picnic or party? God, that would be terrific. We could invite girlfriends, though that would mean more cars, but maybe some of the other girls would enjoy it too, later on their own.

“If you presented it the right way, about her starting a movement, tell her some of the guys want their girlfriends to see it, so they might want it too. What do you think?”

“I don’t know; that’s a big step.” He hesitated before saying, "Would she be willing to let some other girls see it? It’s a maybe for sure.”

“If you told her, I might bring Allison to watch.” I grinned at him. “That could make a difference.”

His expression brightened, and he said, “Oh, yeah, that might do it. Allison watching her be the central attraction, that would interest her.”

If he can pull it off, this would be magnificent. Plus, it might turn into a craze that girls would compete over.

"Try to be gentle. God, that would be amazing if you can get her to do it. It might take two weeks to get it all together. It’s my brother's cabin; I may need to tell him what I need it for. Work your magic on her. It would be a memory to beat all memories.”

We met for drinks that night, and I suggested telling her, "You’re working on getting discreet guys, but some of them are uncomfortable doing it behind their girlfriends' backs. They want their girlfriends to watch it.”

I got a call from Archer; he was excited and told me he thought he sold her. “She loved the idea that she might be the first of many of the girls around here to do it. She even liked the picnic idea, with the Grande Finale being the guys coming on her. She even laughed about charging for tickets for the voyeurs.”

He could barely talk by the end; he was so excited. “Set it up with as many girlfriends as possible and be sure Allison is there to watch.”

I was more than willing to front the picnic, even if I had to pay for the whole spread. No alcohol, but drinks, burgers, hot dogs, and chicken plus, for about twenty-five people. My brother Gael brought his wife, Cammie, to watch. I wasn’t at all surprised she came; free spirits had nothing on her. Some of the guys had two girlfriends, and we wanted only guys with girlfriends there. We ended up with twenty-four people there.

We had music, food, some dancing, and Debbie in a bikini as the star. She reveled in the attention. I’d never seen her so high. I know she loved being the center of attention with Allison around.

She was going to be naked, and she insisted that the guys be naked, too. As the party came to a climax, the music changed to stripper music, and everyone stripped, even some of the girlfriends, to fit with the festivities. At the end, Allison was the only person still dressed. What a buzz seeing all those tits, pussies, and cocks on the deck! No sex was allowed except between a couple of the girls.

Debbie lay down on the deck with a wide grin; the only thing she had on was the grin. All the guys lined up on each side of her with all their cocks at attention. Gael was at her head; he wanted her face. I was near the other end, and I wanted to come on her pussy. Debbie called out, “Start your engines." A pause, then, “Now cum!” I’m not sure who was the first, but it wasn’t me. I guess I was somewhere in the middle. I was finishing spreading my contribution all over her cunt, when the last guy came. There was a cheer from all the viewers, and Debbie started rubbing it on her skin.

The climatic moment was when she yelled out, “That was awesome. Thank you, everyone who did it to me, and the viewers who made it so special." I saw several of the girls look at each other with envy. It was going to work. There were going to be more bukkake in the near future among the voyeurs. They wanted to experience it too.

I seduced her, and I made her submit to me too. Even if she didn’t know it, I knew it. A wonderful memory all around!

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments