Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swiss seduction

"For "S""

7
1 Comment 1
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was well past five in the afternoon by the time we arrived at our destination. We drove through Switzerland to get to Italy for our vacation last summer. We were amazed by the beauty of the country, taking in the view as we began to unpack after the long journey.

After dinner at the hotel restaurant, we put the kids to bed. My wife and I were going to have some quality time together at last. The view of Lake Constance was breathtaking as we sipped our wine on the balcony. 

"Oh, I feel so tired," she said, yawning and stretching. "The long journey was so shattering."

Sleep was the last thing on my mind. "Okay dear, you go ahead and I'll join you after I've had a stroll through the village," I replied.

"Don't be too long though," she said, slumping her weary head onto the soft sumptuous pillow.

Strolling through the village, I hear a buzzing sound coming from around the corner. I decide to follow the sound and within seconds I stumble upon a quaint little café situated in a quiet part of the square. It looked so elegant in the evening light.

Ah, the perfect way to end the evening, I said to myself, as the waiter brings my Scotch. The terraced café is deserted apart from a group of girls sitting two tables away from mine. They're busily engaged in jovial banter, apart from this one girl whose attention seems to be focused in my direction.

Her bright red lips, golden blonde hair, glowing light skin, and curvaceous figure had a mesmerising effect on my senses. She looked like a Greek Goddess of love. It had been a while since I had seen such beauty, especially the way the terraced lights beamed so charmingly to enhance her persona.

It wasn't long before she realised that she had my undivided attention. She seemed to relish the fact by smiling affectionately and licking her lips seductively. I tried to play it cool, whisky in my hand as I sip casually; a task made even more difficult by the way she licked her lips and continued to look at me straight in the eye.

I try to take in the scenario, only to find her winking at me and beckoning me towards the bar. I find myself glued to my chair, numb with the anticipation of the unknown. My senses are all over the place, my knees turn to jelly as I pluck up the courage to head for the bar.

I turn my back for a split second, only to find that she's nowhere to be seen. My mouth goes dry, my heart missing a beat, perspiring as I begin to wonder what her game is.

"The toilets are around the back, pal!" The bartender signals, as if reading my mind.

I make a beeline for the ladies washroom. Once there, I notice that there are three cubicles, two of which were occupied. I stand there dumbfounded, not wanting to appear as some kind of pervert. 

She has to be in here somewhere, I mutter to myself, the sweat of anxiety breaking out further on my back. Exactly at that point I hear three knocks from one of the cubicles. I stand rigid, not knowing what to expect!

When the door to the furthest cubicle opened with a slight creak, she stood there wearing her beautifully elegant smile. "Well hello there stranger, why don't you come on in," she said with her soft seductive voice.

"What's your name sweetie..."

"Nice to meet you honey, please call me S, she said, as I entered the cubicle. She plants her soft wet red straight onto mine, without delay. We kiss passionately, our tongues entwined, taking large gulps of lips and tongue. I run my fingers through her beautiful long hair. She lifts my shirt over my head, kissing and licking my chest.

I find my hands caressing her tight dress, lifting it up and over her firm tight arse. 

"What are you going to do mister?" she asks sweetly.

"Just watch me," I reply quickly, pulling her thong down to her knees.

She tilts her body towards me, my fingers tracing the outline of her smooth freshly shaved pussy. Her hands are undoing the buttons on my jeans, our eye contact remains unbroken as I feel her soft small hand on my thick cock. She yanks harder with each stroke as I pull her up onto the seat like a doll.

She spreads her pussy with her cute little fingers. "Hmmm, how I relish the aroma of another woman's pussy." She rubs her clit with great vigour as I lap her juices with my slithery tongue.

"Sit down," she commands softly, "I want to ride your cock. I want to feel you deep inside me."

Her arms are around my shoulders, legs locked tightly around my waist, as her tiny arse begins to sway with the thrusts. Her motions suggest that she needs it really badly, pushing down hard on me with all her weight.

"Oh my God!" I whimper, "I'm going to come."

"Yes honey, give me that come," she says in ecstasy. She gets on her knees and takes my throbbing member in her wide open mouth, relishing the volcanic eruptions with great enthusiasm. My head rolls as if it's going to fall off. My eyes are closed, taking in the elegant climax.

"Welcome to Switzerland, enjoy your stay," she smiles gracefully, wiping the ropes of my hot sticky spunk from her face.

By the time I get back to my table, I find a fresh Scotch and a piece of paper with lipstick marks on it.

"With compliments of the the lady in red, Sir," the waiter informs me. I slump back in my chair, unfold the notepaper, taking in the sweet scent. It says Sleep tight, Love S.

A few days pass by, my wife gets up early one day for a boat trip to the lake. “Are you coming along dear?” She inquires affectionately.

“No honey, I'm taking a day off, you go on ahead and take the kids,” I reply.

The moment she's out of sight, I grab my phone and begin sending S a text message.

‘Hey, are you free today? Would like to meet again. Love…beautiful stranger xxx.’

Within a few minutes my phone starts vibrating: ‘Meet me in half an hour…’ 

When I checked her address, it appears that her apartment is just around the corner. I get there as fast as my legs will carry me, knocking on the door impatiently. She opens the door, dressed only in a white bathrobe.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

The colour of her rich hair and deep red lips contrast elegantly against the natural surroundings.

“Come on in stranger, make yourself at home,” she says with great finesse.

I couldn't help noticing her red high-heels and black stockings, as I lounge on the couch. She stands right in front of me, smiling suggestively, as she begins to toy with the sash of her robe. The sash becomes undone, the robe falls to the floor. My mouth opens involuntarily, almost a prescience.

She's adorned in black jarratelles, draping over her sensual body like a spider’s web. She starts rocking her curvaceous hips sideways, allowing the robe to disrobe. Her little dance gives me an instant hard-on. She turns around, removes her brace with great delicacy, throws it onto my face.

I take in the magical aroma of the perfume, holding the smooth material to my nose. She takes a few steps towards me, tilting my head onto her pert nipples. I kiss, lick, and suck gently. My hands rise from her hips to her breasts, as I press them together. I bite gently, causing further arousal. She throws her head back in ecstasy, moaning with delight.

All of a sudden, she pushes me back into the couch and walks off. “Have a surprise for you!”

She winks, going into the other room. She returns with a pair of handcuffs dangling on her silky fingers.

“I surrender myself to you, I'm yours to do whatever you please,” she says, falling to her knees like a sex slave.

I pinched my arm so hard that I nearly screamed, I had to be certain that I wasn't just dreaming; it was real, damn real! I bind her hands together, pulling her soft luscious panties down to the floor. Her pussy is a work of art, the perfect lips forming a sensuous kiss. Oh God, she looks so tight and magnificent, I think to myself, as I lead her into the kitchen.

Once there, I force her to bend down, tying her ankles to the dinner table. I blindfold her with the tea towel. “You're in for a beautiful surprise S,” I tell her, grinning from ear to ear. The room is dead quiet, the only noise is her heavy breathing from the anticipation of my next move.

After taking my time to admire her fine artisan figure, I stand close to her, not making a single sound. She whimpers, jolts, as my fingers send her tight pussy into a spasm. I take time to stroke up and down the gorgeous slit, before inserting the fingers deep down. I massage her cherry-like clit, taking car not to pop it. She whimpers softly, as the realm of her womanhood begins to moisten, begins to swell, like an oasis in the desert. I taste the culinary delights of her pussy discharge; a heavenly taste on the tongue for any man.

The taste, the aroma, the finesse, all serve to unleash the beast inside me. I have three fingers deep inside, my other hand busy with holding her head down. Her breathing becomes even more heavier as my fingers gain momentum inside the vacuous cave of her dripping cunt.

I suddenly stop what I'm doing. I bend down far enough to kiss and lick the backs of her knees, working my way up to her silky smooth thighs, to the top of her tights, and finally to her sumptuous arse. My hands are busy parting her cheeks, spreading them wide, making way for my tongue to have a great workout.

Instantly, she feels my tongue gliding up and down her crack, licking slowly, licking gently, as I make circular movements to bring her closer.

“God, you're eating my pussy so damn good,” she says in a beguiling manner. 

She lets out an involuntary scream as my tongue flicks her anus, slobbering saliva with immense abundance. The way her body was tensed, the way the juices flowed, I knew exactly what she needed. She was begging for it!

My caveman instincts are kicking in even stronger, her words you can have me whichever way you like resonate in my mind, making me stiff and rigid. I get up, walk around to her front, the blindfold providing a wealth of opportunities. I place the tip of my prick on her wet lips teasingly, moving to and fro, making her gag for it.

She takes me into her mouth hungrily, gulping it down with great ease. Her lips and tongue yank on it as if her life depends on it. The slurpy sucking noise is only surpassed as she begins to flick my head with the point of her tongue. I take hold of her head, thrusting myself in and out lustily.

The mouth fuck sends my nerves reeling, the tingling in my spine, the goose-pimples on my body begin to play havoc with my libido. I grab her throat, thrusting myself deep inside, just for a few seconds.

Engaging in her anus once more, I take hold of her small hips, she squeals as she feels me enter the inner sanctum of her holy temple. It slips in with magnificent ease, inching its way forward like a python. My tip is swollen with tension, crashing into her inner cave like a hammer. Her loud cries of joy prompt me to quicken my pace. My balks are slapping her buttocks as if in some kind of retribution. Her legs begin to shake, signalling me towards a faster thrust.

It’s not long before she's on the verge of squirting her load. I push deeper and harder. “Oooh, oooh,” she cries in joy. “I'm coming, I'm coming sweetie.”

I feel a burst of oceanic waves crashing onto my hard-on. Her orgasm is relentless in its quest to quench the thirsty pilgrim.

The feeling of being inside her arse is indescribable, the vacuous emptiness, the inward suction, and tightness can only be experienced. I reach the point of no return. I begin to swell, I begin to throb, my tool thickening inside her dark cave. We're both lost for words, just groaning with delight, as our thighs soak up the river of love. I pull her hair back, jolting her neck, pushing my tool to the limit until the first volcanic eruptions commence their onslaught.

I pull out just in time to explode over her arse and pussy, watching the sticky ropes of spunk dangling like pearl necklaces. The eleven further projectiles of my seed splatter against her delicate skin, trying to find a crevice, trying to cement relations, trying to repay the host’s generosity…

Published 
Written by Xa_4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments