Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Learns More (YNAS) - Pt. 8

"Amy returns for actual lessons of a sort, putting her knowledge to use immediately!"

16
4 Comments 4
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Learning how to do something never felt so good!"

I didn’t see her the next day. It wasn’t intentional, but I had a busy calendar, and she may have been similarly occupied. As it was Friday, it would now be Monday before we saw each other again. During that day and the following weekend, I thought about her frequently and tried to determine what I wanted to happen going forward.

The more I thought about it, the more it returned to her level of comfort, accepting that I could do nothing about it. Though I really liked Amy, the person, I loved Amy, the naughty, spanko sexpot I'd discovered in her, and if she were willing to have some more fun along those lines, I wasn't going to deny myself that extraordinary pleasure.

The only concession to propriety I made was that I wouldn't initiate it, but if she were ready to start something with me again, I would not deny her, and I got increasingly comfortable with that decision as the weekend wore on. Now, I just had to hope that she would, but the more I thought about that, the less hopeful I became. 

By Monday morning, I was in a relatively realistic state of mind. Consumed with meetings again, I didn't get back to my office till after lunch, when I was told by a couple of people that Amy had been by several times to see me. I couldn't help getting my hopes up as she had never been quite so persistent as to try several times to see me and be noticed by others doing so. I didn't have long to wait as less than thirty minutes passed before she came to my door. I saw her in the hallway before she came in and, without asking, closed my door.

"Hi, Mark!  I've been trying to see you all morning," she said as she came to sit at the edge of my desk. She wore tailored, navy slacks with a light blue top with a crew neck and short sleeves, but what stood out, if you'll pardon the pun, was how it hugged her chest, her tasty tits revealing their full size and shape under the tight fabric.

"How's your bottom?" she asked, placing a hand gently against my cheek. "Doesn't hurt anymore, does it?"

"No, it's okay ... now," I added to acknowledge the pain she’d given me.

"Poor baby. You never did tell me how I did for my first spanking."

"You did great! There was still a blush on my cheeks yesterday, so it certainly got sore and red enough!"

"I know that, silly! I could see that for myself. Did you like it?"

"Of course I did! I thought that was pretty obvious from what followed!?"

"You know what I mean!" she said with exasperation, "I'm gonna spank you again if you don't answer my question!" I let a hopeful look appear on my face, trying to signal that if she wanted to do just that, I was definitely up for it. "C'mon, Mark! Did you like it while I was spanking you? The way I was spanking you?" I hesitated as though trying to choose my words carefully. "Be honest! If you don't tell me what I did wrong, I won't learn, will I?"

"Okay," I paused again while choosing my words. I considered encouraging her to try it again, but I’d promised myself I wouldn't initiate anything with her.  "Well, in the beginning, you were a bit random. Sometimes that's good, but not in the beginning." She took this well and sat with rapt attention, waiting for more. "There are exciting patterns and sequences, which usually change as you go along."

"I'm not sure I understand," she replied, moving even closer to me, my right leg between hers.

"Well, there are alternating patterns where you go back and forth between cheeks, but either in the same place to build up the sting or moving gradually from one part of the cheek to the other. The pace can change to fit different patterns, like spanking in one spot, starting slow and soft, and building both speed and intensity until your hand is a blur and a bright red spot appears."

She looked at me, confused, as if she weren't following me. I thought what I said was clear enough, but either she wasn't getting it or wanted me to believe she wasn't. "It's hard to describe, and everybody's different, so you may not like what I like."

"I already know I like what you did to me. I love what you did to me, but I don't have anything else to go on, so you have to show me how you like it." I don't think she meant what she said insofar as 'showing' was concerned, but I decided to play dumb.

"Show you?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I didn't mean show me, I mean, like, tell me?" She paused, seemingly to reconsider, "But if you wanted to show me ..." She let it hang there with a contrived look on her face as though that was precisely what she wanted. 

"Do you want me to show you?" I said, her eyes lighting up immediately.

"Will you!?" she asked, her excitement building.

"Not here or now," I said, stating the obvious.

"I know!" she replied breathlessly.

"Are you ready for another spanking?"

"Oh God, yes! Um, Mark? I have an idea, but if you don't like it, we can just ..."

"What's your idea, naughty girl," I said, already getting wrapped up in whatever she had in mind.

"Well," she started with a cute but devilish look, "we can both get naked, and you can show me what to do by spanking me, and then I can try it by spanking you." She stopped to assess my reaction, but I tried not to show any, so she was forced to continue. "And then we finish by putting what I've learned to use and giving you a really good spanking." She paused again for a reaction and, getting none, continued.  "And then we'll just play the rest by ear!" Another pause, and finally, "But if you don't want to ..."

"I think it's a great idea! You remember how to get to my house?" she nodded enthusiastically. "Be there at 5:30 and don't be late, or you know what will happen!"

"Ooo, I hope so!? Thank you! This is gonna be good! I promise!" Taking my chin in her hands, she pulled our faces together for another of her fantastic kisses and turned to leave.

It would be another hour before I could leave, but my mind was not on my work, so I finished what I'd been in the middle of and headed home. Checking the time as I pulled into the driveway, I noted I had more than a half hour before Amy would arrive.

I decided to stay dressed as I was and hoped Amy would do the same as this would be the first time she had worn pants, and taking down one's pants can be an early stimulation, whether having it done for you or being told to do it yourself. I also decided that I would take them down, but she could decide for herself where I was concerned.

In the end, I didn't have a lot to prepare. I tidied up my bedroom; I wanted to be in the bedroom in case we finished off like last time. I placed the chair appropriately and went upstairs to get a paddle. I assumed she'd bring her hairbrush again, and a paddle might be an exciting escalation.

I decided on a large leather paddle that could be used mildly to get the feeling of being paddled without the intense pain but used more forcefully, it could also be severe. With two layers of thick, black leather in a large oval shape, the paddle was also effectively used across both cheeks or one at a time. I concealed it under my pillow so Amy wouldn't see it and anticipate it.

I couldn't think of any further preparation, so I poured myself a glass of red wine to calm down. I hadn't been this excited in a long time, as my prior sessions with Amy were largely unpredictable, but I felt in control this time. I could move the proceedings in almost any direction and, to some degree, knew how she'd react. Even with the paddle, something we hadn't used yet, I felt confident that she would love it, whether getting or giving it.

My excitement ratcheted back up when I heard the doorbell. Taking another sip of wine, I went to the door and was greeted with a big smile, telling me she was more comfortable this time.

"There's my naughty little girl," I said as I pulled her into my arms, initiating the kiss myself for a change. She melted in my arms, a hot, pliant body to do with what I pleased. After the kiss, we stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds, smiling.

"Are you going to spank me again?" she asked with a phony pout.

"You're so very naughty. Don't you think you deserve one?"

"Yes, sir! I just wanted to be sure you thought so, too," she countered, giving me another quick kiss. "Do you like wine, or are you just drinking for extra courage," she asked with laughing eyes.

"Both!" I replied, playing along, "Want some?"

"Ooo, do you think I need it? Just how hard are you planning to spank me?" We'd both realized how much we liked the banter, naughty and dirty talk, so neither of us minded this impromptu delay to the proceedings.

"Come with me," I said, swatting her bottom good. As she reached back to protect her bottom, it registered that she’d changed into jeans and a black camisole top. We went to the kitchen, where I poured her a glass of wine as well.

We sipped our wine for a minute or so before she spoke. "I can't wait to get naked so we can get to the spanking!" she said excitedly.

"Okay, so this is supposed to be a lesson, right? You want to learn how to give a good spanking?" She nodded her agreement with her glass at those delicious lips. "Rarely would you start by getting naked before a spanking. Peeling away layers of clothes is as exciting with spanking as it is with sex. Just ordering your naughty one to take their pants down or doing it for them should be part of the play you're enacting. That’s why I'm glad you're wearing pants today. You've always worn skirts, which have their benefits, particularly for a sudden, unexpected spanking, so I'm glad you have pants to pull down today."

"Mmm, take my pants down and spank me, Mark!"

"Now, Amy, you're supposed to be learning something from this, so you'd best not get so excited, at least not right away, or you may not learn what you need to know."

"You know what to do if I'm not paying attention," she said with a big smile.

"Yes, I do. Come with me, young lady!" I said as I took her forearm and directed her out of the kitchen. As we got to the bedroom, I said, "Now, I don't think you need any help in the dialog area, as we've had great role-playing banter from the start. Agreed?" I sat in the chair and positioned her to stand before me.

"Yes, sir," she replied, biting her lower lip, "I know what I should and shouldn't say when I'm gonna get spanked." I loved how she managed to stay in character, even in training mode.

"Good! You know I'm going to give you a spanking now?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you know I'm going to take your pants down because there's no point spanking over pants. Your bottom won't feel enough to do any good, understand?" She nodded her agreement. "It won't do to nod your answer, young lady. I want to hear you tell me you understand I'm going to take your pants down."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir. I understand you have to pull my pants down to spank me."

"Good," I said as I pulled her towards me and opened her pants. "Now, sometimes it may be more appropriate to instruct your naughty one to take their pants down themselves, for example, when the punishment is for someone who fails to follow instructions."

Her jeans open, I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband and pulled them down over her hips, my hands stroking across her bottom in the process. Her white, lacy boy-short panties were extremely tight, hugging every curve of her ass and furrow in her crotch. "I like your panties. Good choice for spanking! Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir," she replied as her pants fell to her ankles. Taking her left hand in mine, I pulled her to my right side and down across my knee.

"Similarly, you can either pull your naughty one down across your knee or order her to place herself over your knee."

The instruction continued in a similar fashion, moving her through the process towards and into her spanking, describing options along the way. I wasn’t sure how much attention she was paying once I started smacking her beautiful bottom, but I honestly didn't care.

I discussed straightening panties so they were smooth and tight against the skin, alternatives for spanking over panties, and ways to build up the force and pace. I showed her by example the different effects of spanking in other locations, changing the pace from slow to fast and back again and spreading the spanks around the entire bottom area. Pulling her panties up into her crack, I showed her how to get to bare flesh without taking her panties down.

"The important thing to remember is to try different ways and methods on your partner and know how to read their reaction so you know what they like. For example, you responded to the slow buildup of harder and harder spanks that left your ass nice and sore, but you did not like the wedgie I gave you to get at your bare buns. Am I right?"

"Yes, sir, and I think I deserve even harder spanks. You know how naughty I can be!" Giving her what she 'deserved' left her writhing on my knee by the time a second round on each cheek had finished.

"This would be a good time to pause for any questions," I said, giving her a chance to turn the tables. Ever alert to my cues, she took the hint perfectly and even handled the transition in character.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

"No questions, sir, but I suspect you’re about to pull my panties down, and before you do, I'd like to apply what you've taught me so far. Okay?"

"Yes, you are quite right about what's coming next, so it would be a good time for you to practice. Are you ready? Up you go then," I said after she nodded her agreement. She stood up and turned around to face me.

"Alright, out of my chair! Why are you sitting in my chair when I'm about to give you a spanking?" She motioned for me to get up and took my place as soon as I did. "Why don’t you take my shirt off, so you can see the tits you can't have because you've been such a naughty boy!" I pulled her top off to reveal a plain white bra with smooth, seamless cups, holding her perfect breasts in perfect shape, which explained why they looked so delicious in her tight top. 

"Poor boy. You'd like to squeeze or suck them, wouldn't you?" she asked, noticing how I reacted to them. Grabbing the waist of my pants, she pulled me closer to stand right in front of her. "You know I don't spank over pants, so take them down! Right now!" Doing as she instructed, my pants ended up puddled at my feet. "Now, you understand I'm going to give you a good, hard spanking?"

"Yes, Miss," I reply meekly.

"We'll start on your underpants, but you know they'll have to come down too, so I can spank your bare bottom! I'll probably take my hairbrush to your bare bottom before we finish. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Right then. Get over my knee!"

I lay across her silky thighs and felt her hand on my bottom immediately. She wasted no time putting everything I taught her to good use as she spanked relentlessly. She loved what she was doing, as evidenced by the scolding I got while she read my reactions beautifully and gave me just what I wanted while continuing the facade of punishment.

Looking back at her as she spanked me, I wished I was already bare and feeling the flesh of her hand and her thighs. Still, the lesson progressed well, and what she learned was evident from the sting in my butt.

"I think that’s enough before I pull your underpants down, too," she said, signaling the end of this phase. We got up from our positions, using that pause to transition the scenario as well. "How did I do, sir?" she asked as she stood directly in front of me, now seated in the chair. 

"Excellent, Amy! I think we're ready to take these panties down. As with the pants, lowering the panties can be done in various ways. Often, I prefer to do it myself while my naughty one is over my knee, but sometimes, especially when she has such a sexy body, I'll make you get off my lap to pull your panties down, giving me a peek at your pretty pussy! Also, you can pull them down for her or make her do it. Off my knee either works, but on my knee, I'm usually the one doing it, though it can be very sexy to watch her reach back to pull them down while still over my knee. Understand?"

"Yes, sir. So, I'm gonna get spanked on my bare bottom now?"

"Yes. You know your bottom must be bare for the spanking to do any good. Now pull those pretty little panties down, Amy!" I don't do it this way often, but when I do, I always enjoy it. Not taking them off but rather leaving them banded about her firm thighs acknowledges that they aren't coming off for sex; instead, it's an acceptance that they're coming down to bare the bottom for spanking. I watched Amy pull her sexy little boy shorts down, leaving them just below her cheeks in back.

I never get tired of the view of a woman's pussy as she merely stands before me, so I took a few moments to enjoy it now; her wide hips forming a circular frame around that extraordinary juncture of body and thighs, the sexy triangle, and the slit up the middle defining those puffy lips I loved to lick.

"Alright, back across my knee so I can show you how bare bottoms are spanked."

The instruction wasn't all that different from before, even though it certainly felt different to the recipient. I drew attention to the way a bare bottom jiggled more, freed from the confines of underwear, and the more it did, was something the spanker appreciated more than the spankee.

I had waited for her to be bare to introduce a couple of locations. The first was her 'sweet spot,' also called the ‘sit spot,' where your bottom connects with a chair. Located right at the bottom of the cheek where it flows into the thigh, I feel something extra when spanked there, probably having something to do with the relative number of nerve endings, but I like it better when bare. I pointed out how an upward smack in this location gave both parties something to appreciate: the delicious sting for one and an undulating wave or jiggle of bottom flesh for the other. 

The other location was in the same place insofar as height was concerned, but striking more between the legs and in the ass crack had several benefits. The pain was similar to the sweet spot, though a bit more intense, but it also felt a bit more violating, as though not on the bottom at all, and would often result in legs spread further apart, giving the spanker a better view of naughty bits.

Certain patterns worked, whether bare or not, but several were decidedly better on a bare butt. Some were just because getting spanked on naked flesh was better, but others worked better without undies; for example, the pattern of ever-increasing speed and force in one spot. This was also a long series of hard spanks immediately after which I would rake my fingernails across the tender flesh, the hyperstimulation being intensely pleasurable, arching your back in response.

Ten hard swats on one bottom cheek set her up perfectly, my fingernails scraping the tender spot, making her grunt and hold her breath while her back arched in response to this unbelievably intense feeling. Repeating it on the other side, I increased the number of spanks, increasing her pleasure.

Loving the sight of a full round bottom with an even red glow, I instructed Amy on how to do that and set about painting her sumptuous mounds, my favorite shade of red, with a continuous barrage of slaps. She started moaning as this series progressed, and I knew she'd soon be asking to be spanked rather than acting as if she was tolerating it and as if on cue …

"Oh, Mark! I'm such a naughty girl! Spank me!” she cried as she spread her legs enough for me to see the glistening evidence of her arousal in the fleshy folds of her pussy squished between her thighs.

"Yes, you are, Amy, but I think it's time to take a break. Come on... up!" I tried to motivate her with three really hard swats across both cheeks, with the opposite effect of her lying back down and begging for more.

“No! Please? Keep spanking me! Do that thing with your fingernails again!” she said, pushing her bottom up and asking for more. With even more spanks on each cheek, my fingernails had her squirming uncontrollably, almost falling off my lap the second time.

"You need a break now. Your bottom is quite red, but I'm not done with it yet. Up you go," I said as I pulled her up, and eventually, she ended up standing beside me with her panties around her ankles and rubbing her bottom in the sexiest way.

"Hurt?"

"Ooo, yes ... but so good!" she said, rubbing her cheeks more for my benefit than hers. "You like watching me rub my bottom? My sore, red butt?"

"Yes, I do! The only thing more delicious than seeing your naked, red bottom is watching you rub it!"

"There you go, looking at things you're not supposed to again! And what are you doing in my chair again!?" Apologizing as I got up, she sat down, flinging her panties off with a shake of her foot. "Why don't you take that shirt off? I'll leave your underpants on initially, but I’ll pull them down very soon. I want to make your bottom nice and hot before it’s exposed to the cool air! Good! Now, back over my knee!"

I was barely in place before she started with a vicious series of hard smacks all over the tops of my cheeks, heating them rather quickly. After close to a hundred spanks, she stopped and immediately grabbed the waist of my briefs to pull them down over my sore, hot buns, leaving them at mid-thigh.

"Ooo, look at that red butt! And I'm going to make it even redder!" she declared as she resumed spanking the fleshy part of my cheeks. I relished the new level of sting her hand was bringing to my bottom. From there, she applied all I'd taught her with particular attention to my sit spots.

She learned fast, as these were the most arousing spanks yet, and she could tell I liked them. Not overdoing it but indeed exploiting the sensitive bottom cheek, she kept coming back to that area, and when I spread my legs a little, the spot between my legs and cheeks in the same area also became fair game.

On and on, she spanked in many long series, taking infrequent rests, during which her long nails had me squirming in ecstasy as she scraped them across my tortured cheeks. Amy didn't take long to deliver another hundred spanks to my naked bottom, and the delivery had been decidedly better (read more painful) than the first time she had spanked me. She was further along than the average girl for only her second time spanking. Of course, she had a great teacher.

"Well, I think I've done quite a good job of spanking my naughty boy. I bet you've got a nice sore bottom now!" She beamed as I admitted how much my ass hurt. "Then we should be ready to move on to the next phase! Time to get up!"

Again, we transitioned to reversed roles, my underwear sliding down to my ankles, from which I kicked them off. But before I sat down again, I wanted to introduce another stimulating tactic: making her retrieve an implement.

"Amy, I think you need something more now, so I want you to get your hairbrush for me." She went to her purse, trying to look scared, and drew the brush out tentatively, looking at me as though she might get a reprieve, which wasn't coming, nor did she want it to. She returned to me with her head down and handed me the brush.

"Do you really have to spank me with the brush?" she asked, looking at me with downcast eyes.

"Yes. You've earned a hairbrush spanking, and that's not all. I placed something under my pillow and want you to get that, too!" She looked at me now with surprise in her eyes, and I guessed she had an idea of what she would find there. With the same walk of the condemned, she went to my bed and found the leather paddle under the pillow. Her eyes lit up immediately, and she smiled before she returned to character.

"Are you going to spank me with this!?" she cried, trying to look scared but excitement showing through.

"Yes, I think you deserve it, don't you?" I replied, knowing that ‘deserve’ meant ‘like.’ She nodded and put her head down again as though in shame. "You can leave it on the end of the bed. I want more swinging room when I paddle you with that one." Now, she looked genuinely worried.

"Come," I said as I sat in the chair again, feeling my soreness as I did. "I think you should be naked for me now, so you take your bra off and let me see those gorgeous tits." She shucked the bra off and thrust her breasts out with pride. I caught her off guard when I grabbed her arm and pulled her back over my knee.

"Implements!" I lectured, "The hairbrush! For the best effect, I usually drag out the beginning with the first implement, letting the anticipation build by stroking it over the sore, red flesh as she starts to imagine what it will feel like, maybe even teasing a bit by raising it as though to begin, but instead holding it away for a few seconds before rubbing her bottom with it." I'd done this a few times as I spoke agonizingly slowly, adding to the anticipation.

"Until SUDDENLY the first swat comes more quickly than she anticipated it!" she groaned as the surprise swat struck, after which she looked back at me with a vengeful smile. She was going to get even with me!

I continued lecturing about the use of implements. How one must start a bit softer and build up to full swats. How the time between strokes might be a bit longer, but not necessarily. A lot depends on the implement, "as you'll soon see when you get paddled!"

I showed her how the brush, with its relatively small size, was particularly good at getting to tight areas like between the cheeks. I got a couple of loud ‘ows’ and ‘ohs’ on the very inside, bottom of her cheeks. I described and demonstrated how a small implement like a brush can pack a lot of sting into a small spot, while the paddle she’d soon feel spread it out over a larger area. I had her bouncing and squirming on my lap to the tune of the brush before I finally stopped.

“A little sorer than you’re used to?” I asked as I raked her hot, red flesh with my nails.

“Oh God, yes! But still so good! More, please!” she begged as my fingers scraped over her thighs, lower cheeks, and back again.

“Now, young lady, you’ll find out what a paddle feels like! Time to get up!” I said, motivating her with a hard squeeze of her sore buns. Getting off my lap, she stood directly in front of me so that when I stood up, we were face to face, inches from each other.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments