Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy Wants To Give (YNAS) - Pt. 5

"Amy finally gets her fiancé to give her a spanking and now he wants one too, prompting Amy to look to Mark for help again!"

23
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Mark shares his favorite spanking fantasy with Amy and she wants to give it to him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Can he resist temptation?"

5 – Amy Wants to Give

Gradually, we’d both gotten dressed, and there was an awkward pause as we realized this was the end for whatever ‘us’ there had been. Amy broke the ice by giving me a gentle hug, holding on for longer than expected, and whispering another ‘Thank you’ in my ear. As we parted, our eyes met briefly before she turned to leave. I was truly sad to see her walk out the door and wondered how it would be to continue seeing each other almost daily, knowing the secret we shared.

Actually, it wasn’t too bad. We both seemed to accept our position regarding each other, and I suspect she was enjoying keeping our little secret as much as I did. It was hard not to tease or threaten her the way I had before, but somehow, our conversation remained pleasant, sterile but pleasant.

A couple of weeks later, Amy came rushing into my office, closing the door behind her. As it was very early in the day, around 8:30, it came very unexpectedly, and I had no idea what this could be about.

“Close your eyes!” she said, standing in front of my desk.

“Amy, what are you …”

“Just close your eyes!” she demanded again, so I closed them. I heard a faint rustling of clothing, and I imagined Amy naked before me once I opened my eyes. It seemed a lot longer, but it was only a few seconds before she allowed me to open my eyes. I must have looked surprised as Amy was still standing before me, just as she had before.

“Amy, I don’t …” I started, and then she turned around and lifted her skirt to reveal her bare bottom, after which it took a second or two to realize it was rather pink. “Amy! You did it! Or he did it! Or whatever. You got spanked, didn’t you?” She looked back at me with a big smile, leaving her red cheeks in view.

“This is the second time! The first time, my bottom was barely pink, but last night, I convinced him to give it to me good! I wasn’t expecting anything when I got to his apartment last night, but I had tried to provoke him earlier. As soon as he opened the door, he told me I was late, grabbed my arm, and dragged me quickly to a chair he’d set up in the kitchen. He sat down and pulled me over his knee, telling me that I was going to get a spanking for being late. 

“I was so excited, but I managed to play along and protest, not very convincingly, but good enough, I suppose. He ignored me, of course, and yanked my shorts and panties down to my knees. He told me how naughty I was, how I needed to be punished, and then he started spanking me! Oh my God, Mark! It was fantastic. He gave me a long, hard spanking, then told me I’d better be good because it wouldn’t take much for him to spank me again!”

“I’m very happy for you, Amy,” I said truthfully, though still feeling slightly rejected. A tiny bit of my brain hoped I still had a chance with Amy, and that little bit of a chance had just been wiped out. I put that feeling aside quickly and easily, rejoining her utter joy at having gotten Brian to share her kink. She bent over and stuck her bottom out a bit, enough to see her pussy squashed between her thighs.

“Touch it! Go ahead. Is it still warm?”

“Amy, I don’t think I should do that. Not anymore.”

She accepted my rejection gracefully and put her panties back on, which had been balled up in her hand. She shared specifics about it, including how it was so sudden and unexpected, what she did and didn’t like, and how she’d told Brian how much she liked it. After a quick kiss of gratitude, she left.

She repeated this performance less than a week later, but there was decidedly more color this time. Remarking on this, she had to give me a complete description of what Brian did and how long and hard he had spanked her.

Several more weeks passed, during which Amy didn’t feel the need to share her spanking stories with me anymore. Despite how much I love to talk about spanking, I was glad she’d stopped giving me the play-by-play as I still felt the sting of rejection.

We got along fine as we continued our occasional work together until she asked if I would be working late as usual and, if so, could she come and talk to me. I tried to avoid it, unsure what to expect, but I knew myself enough to realize that if she offered herself to me again, it would be difficult to turn her down. Eventually, she wore me down, insisting that it wasn’t what I thought, though it was related.

I guess my anticipation was higher because, for the first time, I knew what could happen, even if I didn’t think it would. I doubted I’d get to spank her again as she was now getting that from Brian, but she said it was related. I gave up trying to figure it out, accepting I had too little information.

When she showed up, I noticed for the first time what she was wearing. I’d seen it before, of course, but it didn’t register as she’d quickly wrapped me up in her intrigue. Her slim black tailored skirt had the same slimming effect on her that it had on most people and was finished off with a fancy blouse trimmed with lace. I started thinking about what kind of underwear she had on underneath but pushed the thought away quickly.

“I didn’t notice before how beautiful you’re dressed today, Amy!”

“Thanks,” she replied with something clearly on her mind. “Can I close the door?” I started to object but nodded in agreement. The door closed; Amy pulled one of my chairs behind my desk to sit beside me. “Last night Brian asked me to do something that I don’t know if I can do,” she said, almost as though it was a confession. When I gave her a ‘what?’ look, she continued with a hint of a smile.

“Well, first, he gave me a delicious spanking. He asked me if I wanted one, and when I said yes, he told me I should ask for it, so I did. It was nice even though he spanked me really hard with his hand and my hairbrush! He had me over his knee, bending over a chair, and the best was bent over the back of the sofa! That’s when he finished spanking me and started … you know.” I again gave her a get-on-with-it look, and she went on.

“So, we were just lying there; well, actually, I was lying over his knee again, and he was putting some skin cream on my sore bottom. He told me how much he enjoyed spanking me and asked me questions about spanking. How did I know I liked it? Did my parents spank me? Had I been spanked before, you know, that kind of stuff.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t tell him about you. I said I’d never been spanked before but that I’d gotten interested when I saw a spanking in a movie, which is mostly true. Anyway, he started talking about how I’d first brought it up to him, that I must have been scared, worried about what he would think or how he’d reply. And then he asked me.”

“What?” I said with an exasperated tone, “What did he ask you?”

“He asked me if I’d ever thought about … about spanking him.” She looked at me for a reaction, probably expecting to see horror, but instead a big smile.

“Is that all?” I replied.

“Is that all!? What? You don’t think that’s weird? He’s a guy and … and all strong and stuff, and he wants me to treat him like a naughty boy and spank him!? How can I do that when he just spanked me?”

“Amy, calm down,” I said as she seemed to be working herself up, but I realized she was acting and had a mischievous smile. “Amy! You had me going there for a minute!”

“I’m sorry, Mark. I couldn’t resist. It did surprise me, though, and we talked about it a bit. We realized the scene wouldn’t work so well if it were right after he spanked me, so I said maybe this weekend.”

“So, why did you need to tell me about it?”

“Well, I didn’t freak out like I was just pretending, but I did think it was a little strange. Only a little because he’s a guy, but more because I figured if he liked spanking me, how could he like getting spanked himself? Isn’t that strange?”

“It’s called ‘switching,’ where a person likes to have it both ways. You’re right that it doesn’t often work too well on the same day, but many people switch.”

“Do you know anyone who does?”

“Yes, I do, and it’s someone you know as well.”

“No way! Who?”

“Me,” I said, letting it hang there while understanding dawned on her face.

“You’re kidding!? You like to get spanked?” I nodded my answer. “But you probably only do it when a girl really wants you to, right? To make her happy?”

“Actually, given the choice of giving or getting a spanking, I’d choose to get one almost every time.”

“Really? You mean if I wanted to put you over my knee and give you a spanking on your bare bottom, you’d let me?”

“No, I would not.”

“Hah! See, I knew …”

“Not because I don’t want you to, but because we can’t! You know that.”

“What if I’d asked a few weeks ago when you spanked me those times?”

“At that time? With the understanding we had then? I would have loved to have you spank me!”

“Oh, Mark, I wish I’d known. I would have done it for you! You did so much for me!” I didn’t respond to that because I knew where it would lead, and it wouldn’t take much convincing to let her do it right then and there! She looked at me sadly, but that turned into another sneaky smile. “Mark, what if …”

“No, Amy!” I said before even hearing what she had to say.

“No, really. Listen to me!”

“No, Amy. We agreed we wouldn’t do this anymore!”

“But … but I really want to! I need to!”

“You need to?”

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

“Well … kinda? I don’t know how to spank someone. Could you show me?” Now, it was a lesson!? I didn’t know how to react. It had been quite some time since I’d gotten a good spanking, and I could feel my defenses falling, but my conscience wouldn’t let me forget if I gave in.

“Amy, we can’t do that!” I said, emphasizing ‘can’t, “but I’ll help you in any way I can that doesn’t involve deceiving Brian. You’re going to do it this weekend, aren’t you?”

“Oh, Mark! You won’t change your mind?” she said with a disappointed look, not answering my question.

“No, I won’t, but if you want to come back tomorrow, I’ll gladly answer your questions.” She seemed to accept that but stopped at my door with another questioning look, which I stared down sufficiently for her to get the idea. It left me wondering what she had expected to get from me before she knew I was a potential trial partner.

She returned the next day, and we had a long conversation, which was impossible to do without getting aroused. We discussed everything to do with spanking all over again, as though it was all completely different just because the roles were reversed.

She was surprised by some of my answers where I spoke of my personal preferences. Still, I had to keep reminding her that she needed to have this conversation with Brian as he’d likely feel differently about most things than I did, at the very least because he was new to it, whereas I’d been at it for many years already.

We talked about positions, which ones I liked best and why. She was surprised that I liked over-the-knee best, mainly due to her preconceived ideas of what a man should like. Then we went on to implements, which should have been a short discussion, but Amy wanted to hear about the collection of straps and paddles I’d amassed over the years. She wanted to borrow a couple until she realized she’d have to explain where they came from.

Next came methods: how to start, how to escalate, and how to finish. It didn’t occur to Amy to apply what she’d learned while over my knee, as most of it applied. She hadn’t realized how much the scenario dictated this, whether you were role-playing or just spanking because you both liked it.

“Have you decided what you’re going to be spanking him for? Or maybe you’re just going to do it without a reason?”

“No, there has to be a reason. It’s just tough to decide. I didn’t realize how much planning you must have put into spanking me! And it was so good, you know!? It really made it much more exciting. You laid the groundwork long ago, though, didn’t you? Hey, were you really setting me up way back when you first mentioned it?”

“I was!” I admitted with a big smile. “The first time I saw your sexy bottom in nice, tight pants, I started thinking about spanking you. As I’ve said before, you can’t just come out and ask someone if they’re into spanking, so you find ways to introduce it into conversation innocently and hope they pick up on it.”

She made a face but then admitted, “I’m glad you did, Mark,” followed by a warm smile and a stroke of my cheek. “What scenario really gets you going?” I thought about it for a minute and knew exactly what my favorite was, but I was not sure I should tell Amy.

“I doubt it would help you figure out what yours will be,” I replied dismissively.

“It might! He probably won’t be the same, but it might give me some ideas! I could be thinking about it for the next two weeks and not come up with anything. I need some ideas!”

“I thought you were doing it this weekend?”

“We were, but he had to go out of town suddenly and won’t be back till the following weekend.  Please, Mark? Just tell me about one, please? … but make it a good one.”

“You sure you want to hear it? It’ll probably surprise you, shock you, maybe?” I couldn’t believe I was getting into this, but my defenses were slipping, and all this spanking talk had made me extremely horny.

“Oh yeah, I’m sure! Tell me!”

Well, ‘here goes,’ I said to myself.

“Well, it’s based on the fact that I just love to lick pussy.” I let that sink in for a second, and seeing her interest increase, I continued. “I love making a girl cum with my tongue!” Amy’s interest increased again as she shifted slightly to move closer to me. “When my face is buried in your crotch …” I have no idea why I decided to make it personal, but it became my undoing. “… and I look up and see the extreme pleasure on your face as my tongue and fingers work on your hot, wet pussy. I get so excited … and hard I could almost cum myself!”

“Ooo, Mark! That’s really hot but hardly shocking. How does spanking figure into it?”

“I was just getting to that. See, my fantasy girl who has just cum explosively in my face has decided that I didn’t do it good enough and that maybe a good spanking would help me focus on pleasing her properly.”

“Oh, Mark! That is amazing! I can’t …”

“There’s more,” I paused to make sure she wanted me to go on, and clearly, she did. “So, she makes me take my pants down and lie across her knee for the spanking. Sometimes I have to bend over, which is better because I can see her pussy, and I can see her spanking me. When she’s done, she lays down with her legs spread and makes me eat her again, telling me that I’d better get it right unless I want to get spanked and paddled on my bare bottom, and of course, it takes at least a few tries to get it right, so I end up with a pretty sore bottom and tongue!”

“That’s so unfair! I don’t know if I could do that. So, when do you get your needs taken care of?”

“Well, if I haven’t cum already from getting spanked (I do sometimes), I’m allowed to fuck her, usually in a missionary position, so she can spank me even more at the same time.”

“So, how do you start the scene? She gets all demanding about the way you eat her or what?”

“It can start either way. It could start as a domination thing where she demands that I give her pleasure, maybe even sitting on my face, or she could be spanking me for some offense I’ve committed, like looking up her skirt and then sitting on my face to ‘cure’ me of such behavior.”

“I don’t know if I could do it, but I’ll sure try if you want me to,” she said, genuinely wanting to do something for me, not just to get some spanking practice.

“Let’s not start that again. You know …”

“I know. I just wanted you to know I would try to do that for you if you let me.”

“Thank you,” I replied simply, doing all I could to resist taking her up on her offer. “So, do you have enough information?”

“I think so. I know where to find you if I have other questions.” We both stood up, and before she left, she gave me another of her sweet, tender kisses before saying, “Thanks!” and leaving.

The following days were pretty typical, except I seemed to be running into Amy in the hall more than usual. I wondered whether perhaps I was out of my office more, but I didn’t think so. One time, I was walking towards a copy and print center in the main hallway and saw Amy on her knees, opening a pack of paper to load one of the machines. When she saw me coming, she awkwardly rotated toward me, and in the process, her legs spread rather wide, giving me a clear view of her crotch and the light blue panties she was wearing.

I didn’t think anything of it until it happened again the next day when she suddenly bent to tie her shoe, flashing me again with a view of her tight, white panties. Even then, though something like that had never happened before, I dismissed it as a coincidence.

Later that same day, though, I was proven wrong with an obvious and intentional upskirt flash, and this time, she wasn’t wearing any panties! And she was in my office at the time!

“Hi, Mark!” she said cheerily as she sat facing me in one of my chairs. “How’s your day been?” she asked as her thighs parted slightly. “Anything unusual happen?” she asked, soliciting a response to her antics.

“No, not really,” I replied, not playing along, but the curious look on my face egged her on.

“Are you sure?” she asked as her legs spread further to the point where it was impossible not to look up her skirt, except that instead of the white panties I’d seen earlier, the defined slit between her puffy labia greeted my bulging eyes. It was obvious what I was looking at. “Mark! Are you looking up my skirt!?” she said in mock outrage. “Well, aren’t you a naughty boy!” she accused as she got up and left, leaving me somewhat confused.

Not about what her act was all about; that was pretty obvious. She was tempting me to play out my fantasy with her. Having three opportunities to look up her skirt, even when we hadn’t been intimate, clearly revealed her plan. I could further predict that she would return late in the day and flash me yet again. The only thing I wasn’t sure of was how or when she intended to carry through on my fantasy.

I decided I didn’t want that temptation as I wasn’t sure I could stand up to it, so I left a bit earlier than usual. I tried to imagine how she’d react to finding me gone. Would she be mad? Understanding? Challenged? I wouldn’t find out till tomorrow and resigned myself to the fact.

It didn’t surprise me that I couldn’t get Amy off my mind. A part of me was thinking I chickened out, not even willing to face her to say no, but another part justified that course of action by admitting to myself that I might have given in to her, and as the evening wore on, I began to wonder if I should have. It had been a while since I’d been on the receiving end of a good spanking, a long while, and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted it.

As I lay in bed, unable to sleep with it still on my mind, I decided that if my feelings hadn’t changed by morning, I would get a, hopefully, good spanking from Amy if she was still willing.

~~~~^~~~~

I hope you liked my story! Please 'like' and/or 'favorite' it if you did!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments