Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fiction Or Reality - Part 3

"I finally connect with the amazing Zoey!"

20
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"What was originally a two part story will now be at least four parts. I know I hate it when a whole sequence of events ends as just a dream, so I HAD to continue the story of cute, little Zoey! I hope you like it!"

“… else I can help you with, sir?” a distant voice asked.

“Huh? … what?” I replied disoriented.

“Is there anything else I can help you with, sir?” my waitress asked shattering my daydream that was brought on by Zoey walking by yet again taunting me with her pretty smile and amazing little body leaving it to my imagination to fill in the gaps as to what it might be like to have her gorgeous bottom across my knee for a good spanking.

It had been SO vivid, my daydream! I’ve read that the entire actual length of a dream is but a few seconds that your consciousness perceives as a longer period, but that didn’t seem believable in this case as the time span of the dream was at least several hours. How could my mind compress the events of a few hours into a few seconds. Hours of extraordinary pleasure no less! The alternative was that I was sitting in the restaurant for – how long? Ten? Fifteen minutes? With this amazing fantasy running through my head! And what did that look like to others!? That thought kept me away for several weeks.

When I did return, I tried to plan it for a day when Zoey wasn’t there just in case she’d seen anything strange. I’d left the restaurant that night with a friendly send-off from Zoey, so maybe she saw nothing? Still, I wasn’t going to take that chance.

Imagine my shock when she greeted me with a “Welcome back! We haven’t seen you in a while!” she said with that amazing smile, and added, “We missed you!” which seemed sincere – but then I’m an awful judge of those kinds of reactions from women. They were surprisingly busy for a weeknight, and I had to wait fifteen minutes or so for a table, during which Zoey did her thing, walking back and forth seating other guests. Nothing seemed amiss. Even when she seated me with a ‘Let me know if you need anything!’ if anything she was more friendly than before!

Seated in the same area as usual I tried not to stare as she paraded back and forth doing her job, but when I did look up, she was always looking at me with that fabulous smile. A couple of times she stopped by on her way back and asked if everything was all right. I don’t know what anybody saw during my daydream, but it certainly didn’t seem to have affected Zoey in any negative way. With this in mind and a couple of glasses of wine for some false courage, I decided I was going to ask her out. What’s the worst that could happen at this point? Her saying ‘no’ probably wasn’t the worst thing, so what? … I have to find a new steakhouse?

The check paid; I nursed the remnants of my second glass of wine waiting for her to be alone at her podium. She returned from the opposite direction and appeared to be unoccupied, so I got up and headed her way. She looked up and, seeing me coming, she watched me approach with her trademark smile. She seemed pleased that I was coming to talk to her rather than just heading out the door.

“Hey, Zoey! I’d really like to spend an evening with you. Do you think we could go out sometime?” Her smile seemed to brighten further.

“Yeah. I’d like that,” she said in a soft, understated voice. She reached for a business card, wrote on the back, and handed it to me. “Here’s my number. Call me!”

“Good! I will,” I said, tapping the card on her podium and turning to leave getting a friendly ‘Goodnight’ and ‘Come again’ as I turned to look going through the doors. I felt like doing a happy dance! I started the night dreading what was going to happen, and it all turned out better than I could have possibly imagined!

So, we went out to dinner the first time. I was careful in asking her; wondering if a restaurant might be the last place she’d want to go on a date, but she appreciated being the one served at a somewhat upscale restaurant for a change. A couple of drinks afterwards at a quiet bar and we were getting to know each other nicely.

She hadn’t gone to college right after high school, both not being able to afford it and wanting a break from school for a while. After a couple of years and a few different jobs, she realized that wasn’t working and with a small inheritance from a close relative and a local aunt to live with, she started taking classes at a state school, a few at a time towards a business admin degree while still working full time to pay her bills. At one point she thought she might like to try restaurant management, but a couple of years at her current gig cured her of that notion.

She looked gorgeous! Wearing a simple, just short enough, black dress with a flattering neckline and a more stylish hairstyle, I finally got to see her in something other than her black pants and white blouse and my reaction was appreciated with a beaming smile as we walked from her front door to my car. I found her to be thoughtful and well-spoken on top of being the sexiest girl I’d gone out with in a long time. The night went well, ending with a simple kiss at the door and an agreement that we should do it again.

On our first date, she learned that I was a musician so when I suggested some live music for our second, she was agreeable. Starting with a rock band playing somewhat current music, then a classic rock band, and finally a jazzy piano/bass duo that calmed things down nicely.

She dressed a little more casually, but not less beautifully. I love tight, white pants on a girl, so the jeans she wore with her amazing legs and bottom were nothing short of arousing. A simple button-front blouse just sheer enough to see the shadow of a probably white bra underneath had me imagining her standing before me in nothing but matching white bra and panties! Her hair worn loose framed her cute face magically.

The night went very well, ending with a more involving, if not passionate, kiss. We’d also agreed to a third date which would be pizza and beer for dinner and a walk on the beach at sunset. She really liked the idea of something very casual.

Before you start thinking it cliché to walk the beach at sunset, you need to know that the Florida gulf coast has miles and miles of the best, highest rated, sugar sand beaches in the world that are accessible everywhere, and sunsets over the gulf can be both dramatic and serenely colorful depending mostly on cloud conditions on any given day.

When I picked her up, she smiled broadly at my eyes popping at the white, short shorts she wore. Could they possibly have been even tighter than the jeans she’d worn last time? Finishing with a satiny t-shirt, sandals and her hair pulled back in a high ponytail she was again the definition of beautiful and more than a little sexy!

We ate at a pizzeria on the beach with a couple of beers before walking across the street to the beach itself. The cloud cover looked conducive for a colorful sunset, but the conditions can change quite a bit in just the last hour or so before the sun falls in the gulf. We grabbed a small blanket I keep in the trunk and headed down the beach holding hands and walking and talking as we waited for the sun’s performance. When I judged it to be less than a half hour till it slipped below the horizon, we spread out our blanket and sat closely.

“You know I hope it’s obvious, but I want to tell you I’ve really enjoyed our time together, Zoey! I’m really glad I asked you to go out with me!” I said, turning to face her.

“I’m glad you did too!” she replied with a gentle smile. “I was wondering for a while when you would finally ask me,” she added. Knowing that she had wanted me to ask her made me feel really good.

“I’m sorry it took so long. I’m not very aggressive when it comes to women, preferring to be respectful, perhaps overly so?” I admitted. She showed her approval, when with our faces just inches from each other, she leaned in to kiss me gently.

“I like that about you,” she said as our lips parted. Now it was my turn to reach in and kiss her lovingly at first, but quickly became passionate which led to several more with our hands reaching for each other’s bodies. With our arms tightly around each other and paying no attention to others on the beach, our tongues entwined in kiss after kiss. When we finally parted, we stared into each other’s eyes, not even seeing at first the smiles on both of our faces.

Noticing the sun on the horizon, we turned our attention to it though with Zoey’s arms possessively around my chest and her head on my shoulder, while I pulled her even closer with my arm as well. With the sun halfway in the water, the sky was showing radiant shades of red at the horizon, gradually becoming deep blue the further from the sun you looked. There were no clouds at the horizon, but many long, streaking clouds just above it and above us as well … a perfect setup for a showy spectacle of color as the sun disappears, lighting up the clouds from below.

“This is gonna be amazing!” I said as the clouds closest to the horizon started showing their intense red and orange colors. It only takes ten or fifteen minutes for the colors to start spreading across the entire sky, the clouds a screen onto which the sun projects fiery color.

“It’s beautiful!” Zoey said just before kissing me again.

“It’s like the sun is saying ‘Here is my passion. Now show me yours!’” I said just before she lip-locked me into another long, sexy kiss.

“Take me to your place?” she asked as our lips took a short rest. “Please?” she added after another tongue tangled embrace.

“I’d love to!” I replied simply and started to stand, but Zoey pulled me down again for another arousing kiss, making it clear that there’d be a whole lot more than kissing going on when we got to my house.

It’s a short ten-minute drive to my house with only a couple of traffic lights, but that didn’t stop us from pawing at each other at any opportunity. Zoey started it with a hand on my thigh while I was driving, and I returned the favor quickly. While we didn’t accomplish anything on the short drive, it did leave us in a state of arousal that prompted our rushing to the bedroom on our arrival.

Once in the bedroom we fell into each other’s arms and treated each other like a present we didn’t want to be careful about opening, rather ripping the paper off to see what was inside. Both of us down to our underwear, she kneeled on the bed to equalize our height difference and at first threw her arms around my neck for a crushing kiss, but soon slipped one hand down to my crotch to stroke the erection she’d created in the car.

Once she started to pull my underwear down, she managed to convey an instruction for me to get on the bed and lie down without saying a word. She also managed to get my underwear off before I was in the desired position, after which her mouth was expertly sucking my hard cock. I loved her aggressiveness as I watched her head bobbing up and down on my stiff rod. Between her fingers, lips, and tongue she had me at the brink very quickly. Having warned her of my cumming, she used both hands to continue stroking me for the few seconds it took to have me spurting on the bedspread. She smiled at her accomplishment and fell on me for another kiss.

Rolling us over with our tongues still playing with each other, it was my turn to return the favor, though I was going to take it just a little slower. Sitting up, I took in the beautiful sight that was Zoey. With her lying on the bed in her half-cup bra, little bikini panties, and a gentle smile, I took in the view I’d been fantasizing about all those times she’d walked by my table … and she was everything I’d hoped for and more.

“My god, you are gorgeous!” I said sincerely, getting an appreciative smile that encouraged me to see more and a bitten lip that said she wanted me to do more. I love it when girls bite their lip, but from the beyond-cute Zoey, it was even better.

After a soft, but long, kiss on her mouth I moved to her neck, ears, and shoulders kissing, licking, and sucking where appropriate, moving down to her perfectly round and firm baseball-sized tits. Before I even had the chance, she was reaching behind her to undo the clasp, but allowed me to do the unveiling which was another fantasy realized.

“Mmm!” was all I said before my mouth was circling and sucking the small erect nipples of one breast while the other got a gentle massage and switching places, I made sure the other breast didn’t feel left out. Sharp intakes of breath and soft moans accompanied each new discovery my tongue made. Kissing and licking my way down her perfectly flat tummy, I was finally at the magic place where her thighs came together. I shifted position down further on the bed so I could bend over and take her in my mouth and though she still had her panties on they weren’t soft moans any longer when my mouth enveloped her pussy, sucking her in while taking in the scent of her arousal. Nibbling and licking her soft, wet lips had her squirming a little, pushing her crotch into my face with a silent ‘More!’

My hands, up to this point just supporting me, took the opportunity to slip underneath to caress and squeeze what I now knew was going to be a perfect bottom. Fingers slid underneath the elastic in the back and drew her tight panties down behind, then slid around front to pull further exposing her smoothly shaved pussy, a perfect little slit with just a bit of inner labia peeking out between. I had to get these panties off now because I wanted her in my mouth so badly! Sliding them down her luscious thighs and off, my mouth descended quickly upon her inviting, wet pussy again.

“Oh, Mark!” was all she could say before the panting and moaning took over in reaction to my tongue in her tight slit. Other reactions to my fingers and tongue were lifting her legs and squeezing me between her thighs. Grabbing my head and pushing my face into her crotch and/or lifting her hips to do her own pushing. On one such lift, my hands grabbed her ass cheeks and supporting her weight, pulled her against my face kicking my efforts into high gear. Cries of ‘Oh!’ and staccato ‘ah-ah-ah-ah’s’ told me it was her turn to cum and concentrating my tongue on her clit had her up and over the edge. Her convulsing and jerking increased as my tongue continued its dance with her clit while my face was bathed in her slick secretions!

“Come here!” she demanded with outstretched arms, and I fell on her body kissing her still-moaning lips lovingly. “It’s been a long time since anybody’s done anything like that to me,” she whispered in my ear while I was nuzzling her neck.

In case it isn’t obvious, I love licking pussy and have tried hard to perfect my technique, usually to good effect and having the secondary benefit of getting me very hard again. Feeling that pressed against her thigh, Zoey decided she wanted me inside her and rolled us over so that she could be on top. Sitting on my hips and with a devious smile, she reached behind her and took my dick in her hand, stroking me while lifting herself up and finally impaling herself on my hard shaft.

On her knees now, she rose and fell while I watched my cock disappear repeatedly into her slippery, tight pussy as she fucked me with random changes in speed and intensity. Having cum once already I knew I’d be able to last longer, but with the grip she had on me, I wasn’t sure how much longer. When she began a slow but steady increase in speed and slammed into me with each downstroke, effectively ramming my cock into her, I knew she was on her way which was good because I was almost there as well.

With one particularly hard smashing of our hips, I came, spewing my semen inside her. Her reaction told me she’d felt it too, and ten seconds later she came as well, her body jerking again as she sat with me still inside her. Once she calmed down, she fell forward, our sweaty bodies sliding against each other as we kissed.

“Mmm!” she hummed repeating my earlier reaction and rolling off me to lay on her side facing me. “Oh, that was really good!” she said softly, and I nodded in agreement. We just lay there, staring at each other with an occasional comment on how good we felt, but when she lifted up to lay on my chest while still kissing me, I knew round two was about to begin.

We repeated everything we’d done already, but more slowly, lovingly, and less desperately even though the result with each cumming was still quite frantic. When all was said and done and we were totally exhausted, we lay together for quite a while, her back against me while I held her; pulled her to me with one arm around her hips. At one point she actually dozed off for ten or fifteen minutes and I was treated to her beautiful awakening face that I hoped to see again some morning after she’d stayed overnight.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

 

‘Can I call you?’ the text from Zoey read days later as I was walking back to my office in the early afternoon. I hit the button to call her instead as I entered my office and sat down. “Hi Mark!” she said in a voice that spoke volumes though impossible to describe.

“Hi, gorgeous! It’s good to hear your voice!” I replied.

“Yours too!” she said in that same voice. “Hey, I’m not working today, and I’m done with my schoolwork. How about I get some takeout and come over this evening?” she asked with the anticipation of another night like the last evident in her voice.

“Great idea!” I replied enthusiastically.

“Do you like Chinese?”

“Sure,” I replied. Though it wasn’t my favorite food, I’d eat anything to be able to eat Zoey again!

“Okay, what do you like? … and what time?”

“General Tsao’s chicken and six o’clock?”

“Perfect! See you at six!” she replied and added “I can’t wait!” in a voice dripping with anticipation!

My anticipation was pretty high as well for the balance of the afternoon. I had a tough time keeping my mind on my work; less important meetings that normally just annoyed me, were sheer hell. The time finally passed, and I headed home by five-thirty. I was home in fifteen minutes and changed into shorts and a T-shirt. Zoey arrived a little early, just as I was heading back to the kitchen.

“Hey, you!” she said walking in the door with the bag of food. A quick kiss at the door was followed by a full pounce in the kitchen once she’d put the food down. Dressed in tight, black spandex shorts and an equally tight, yellow crop top she looked ready for the gym, but I’m sure she had a completely different kind of sweaty exercise in mind!

“You taste delicious!” I said as our lips parted, and she put her head against my chest holding me tightly around the waist.

“Good!” she said with a devilish smile.

She set out the food while I arranged drinks; just iced tea this time and we ate in casual conversation finishing off with what the rest of our day had been like after her phone call.

“I didn’t get any dessert! I hope that’s okay?” she said as she got up to clear the mess from the table.

“Yeah. It's okay. I’ve got my dessert!” I replied making sure the end of the table was completely cleared.

“Oh really? What is that?” she asked as we turned to face each other.

“You!!”

“Ooo! Eating in bed?” she quipped with a bitten lip.

“No, right here!” I replied grabbing her around the waist and lifting her. Giggling, she wrapped her legs around me as I carried her to the table and set her down on the edge of the short side just far enough back that she could put her feet on the edge of the table with her legs spread just right.

“Mmm, and where’s my dessert?”

“Just warming it up for you!” I answered to more giggling. My hands slid down her bare legs and around to hold them in my hands, while I started kissing those perfect thighs on both sides gradually making my way to where they joined. Kissing and licking all over her covered crotch, I guessed that she wasn’t wearing panties since I was tasting her arousal already. “Let's get these out of the way,” I said as I reached for the waist of her shorts and began pulling them down confirming my suspicion as her delicious, naked pussy came into view. “Mmm, only naughty girls don’t wear panties!” I accused as I pulled them off over her bare feet.

“I like being naughty!” she replied and then gasped as my mouth landed, spreading her moist lips apart for my tongue. From that point, the only noise came from the slurping of my tongue in her flooded slit and her moans and heavy breathing as I ramped up my efforts, at times having to follow her down as she arched her back in pure ecstasy. Back and forth, and up and down my tongue went spreading our combined wetness all over her crotch. Reaching for my hands, she gripped tightly with our fingers intertwined just before her body convulsed in the first orgasm of the night.

“Oh my god!” was all she could say as she collapsed on the table. When she sat up, my hands went for her brightly colored top to pull it off, but she stopped me and whispered, “Time for my dessert! … and I want it in bed!” then adding with a dominant tone, “but later you’re gonna do that again when I sit on your face!”

“Mmm, can’t wait!” I replied as I helped her off the table and we practically ran to the bedroom again, where we stripped off what was left of each other’s clothes and jumped on the bed with our arms, legs, and tongues tangled up in each other. It wasn’t long before Zoey made her way down my body to inhale my hard cock, using both fingers and tongue to drive me closer to the brink. As she lay on her side next to me stroking me, I put one hand on her beautiful bottom and the other between her legs, her reaction to which was to pull away and move to the end of the bed. Grabbing my legs behind my knees to pull me down towards her so she could kneel between my legs and finish what she’d started, which didn’t take long and with a last-second warning she managed to move her mouth and face away from the eruption.

“Wow! Did you see how high that shot was?” she commented as she got back on the bed to lay on top of me … sticky torso and all … and kiss me passionately. “My turn again?” she asked with a hopeful smile.

“Yeah! Come on, stuff that precious, little pussy in my mouth!” I said inviting her to sit on my face. She needed no further encouragement to climb on top, facing me so she could look down to see her swollen, slippery lips smearing her juice on my face. With no subtlety at all, I attacked her lips, slit, and clit with my lips and tongue, while my hands pawed and squeezed her tight, little butt, occasionally pressing against the tight rosebud between her cheeks, which she seemed to like.

Her body writhing from so much stimulus, she was moaning and gasping almost continuously as she rocked back and forth smearing her wetness from my chin to my nose and back as she rode my face. Her body shuddering, she was close to letting go, but held on longer than I thought she could before her body jerked in time to sharp gasps of breath. Not letting her off the hook yet, I lifted my head to continue eating her delicious cunt making her climax go on and on. Completely wasted, she collapsed on top of me, with short exclamations of pleasure between labored breaths.

“I’m glad you liked it!” I said sincerely, “I loved doing that to you; for you!”

“Mmm! We’re definitely going to do that again!” she gasped, still breathing heavily.

We both needed a little rest after that, which we enjoyed lying in each other’s arms. We went on to do much more, both of us cumming twice more as we licked, probed, and fucked each other silly, both of us commenting that it had been a long time since we’d had anything like that … if ever!

Fully sated, we lay together, her back against my chest as I held her close while she held my arms to her chest not wanting any chance that I’d let go. It was a magical moment that we both appreciated. Feeling courageous, I decided to tackle a question that had been on my mind since the time we’d spoken while I waited for her to take me to my table at the restaurant. Her comments about being naughty probably sparking the idea to bring it up now.

“Zoey? Can I ask you a question? … likely a personal question?”

“Can’t get much more personal than what we just did,” she replied with a loving smile.

“Do you remember that time in the restaurant, when I was waiting for my table, and you had just come back from seating an older couple? You were obviously frustrated and maybe even angry at the way the man treated you?”

“I remember, though he wasn’t the only guest to treat me like a little girl, just because of my size! You know, you were so nice about it, that was the first time I thought about going out with you,” she added twisting to give me a quick kiss. That surprised me. Though I would have had no way of knowing she was interested, I now wished I’d approached her sooner.

“Do you also remember telling me there were times when you liked being a little girl? … though it had to be when you wanted it?” She didn’t answer my question, so I went on. “Will you tell me when that is? … when you like to be treated like a little girl?” Again, no reaction initially, but finally she broke free of my arms and rolled over to face me with a look of concern. “I’m sorry, Zoey! If you don’t want to tell me …”

“If I tell you, do you promise to take me seriously? … and not laugh at me, or think I’m weird?”

“I promise!” I said sincerely, looking into her eyes hoping to see affection, not worry.

“Okay. There is one situation in which I like being a little girl,” she paused looking into my eyes to gauge my reaction. “It's when my … daddy? … is going to put me over his knee to give me a spanking.” Again, looking into my eyes, she was still afraid about revealing this secret side of her. I smiled hoping she’d see that I couldn’t have liked anything more than what she’d said, but her worry won out. “You’re smiling! Are you gonna laugh at me now?”

“NO! Zoey, I love it! … and I’d love to be your ‘daddy’ if you’d let me!”

“Really?” she asked with still some doubt.

“Really! I love spanking!” I said intentionally not clear about which side of it I loved … giving or getting. “I can think of nothing I’d rather do more than have you over my knee so I can spank that perfect, little bottom of yours!”

“Really? You’d like to spank me,” she asked starting to loosen up.

“I’d love to! Please?”

“Okay. You can spank me,” she said with a smile, then with a challenging look added, “under one condition.”

“What’s that?” I asked with images already in my mind of her tight butt staring at me from my lap, waiting to be spanked.

“You have to let me give you a spanking first! … a really long, hard spanking!”

“You’d really do it?” I asked hoping the answer was ‘yes’.

“Yes!” she said expecting me to back out now.

“Zoey, the only thing I’d like as much as spanking your bare bottom is having you spank mine!

“Really?” she said once again with surprise evident in her voice.

“Yes! Wanna put me over your knee right now?” I replied, finally seeing acceptance in her face.

“No. You passed my test, and I want to be the one who gets spanked first!” I smiled broadly, absolutely loving this turn of events. “You know I’m not talking about a bunch of soft pats on my bottom! … or a few hard smacks when you’re fucking me from behind!” Seeing my demeanor unchanged, she continued. “I’m talking about a real spanking! One that’s long and hard … not at first, but eventually on my bare bottom … one that hurts! … hurts really good!”

“Is there any other kind?” I replied simply and finally saw her as enthused about it as I was. “Have you been a naughty girl? Does daddy need to put you over his knee for a good, hard spanking?” I asked as the desire on her face grew with each word.

“Oh god! Yes! Yes sir!” she added, “but … not today, okay?” She could see the disappointment in my eyes. “Tomorrow, okay? I want to do it right!” she added with a loving kiss.

“Yes, it's okay. We’ll both enjoy it more, won’t we?” I asked and, seeing her nodding, added, “Now … come sit on my face again! I want to show you how excited I am about getting to spank your bare bottom!”

“Ooo!” she cried as she climbed on my face and at first let me do the work, but before long she was no longer sitting but grinding my face, sawing back and forth; using my face for the friction it created to stimulate her pussy. Even my tongue was just another obstacle to rub on her way to a rousing and very wet orgasm. As we both loved doing this, it became a regular part of our sexual repertoire especially when there was even a hint of male domination involved. 

We finished that evening with the excitement and anticipation of tomorrow very much in mind. A couple of times I was tempted to smack her cute bottom but thought better of it fearing it may detract from that delicious anticipation.

 

The following day in the late afternoon I received a text from Zoey asking when I would be home from work. ‘Between five-thirty and six o’clock’ I replied. ‘Good! Leave the door open for me?’ I told her I would and felt a stirring in my pants as I pictured in my mind … as I had done many times today … the sight of her perfect little butt presented to me for a good, hard spanking. I was still in partial disbelief that not only was I going to get to spank her, but that I would also be taken over her knee to be spanked by my unbelievably cute, little waitress! 

Finally on my way home, the anticipation was palpable, and I was thankful that it was a short drive as I would quickly run out of patience with other drivers while I rushed to be home for Zoey. I pulled into my driveway hoping it wouldn’t be too long before Zoey arrived. We hadn’t discussed there being any particular situation or scenario, but she had said she wanted to ‘do it right’, I had a strong feeling that Zoey had that taken care of. As I got out of my car in the garage, I saw her car in the driveway and an incredibly gorgeous … and probably naughty … schoolgirl walking towards me. 

“Hi, daddy!” she said as I was still taking in her appearance. Immediately noticeable was the accurate private school uniform, complete with a short, plaid skirt and a tight, white blouse buttoned at the collar with a matching plaid tie. Then the other details like her long pigtails, nerdy glasses and sexy, white, thigh-high tights above her chunky heeled, shiny black shoes. I wanted to tell her how thoroughly sexy she looked but didn’t want to spoil whatever scene she had cooked up. 

“Hello, Zoey! You look SO pretty! You know I love seeing you in your school uniform!” 

“Thanks, daddy,” she replied and reached up to give me a very non-daddy-like kiss. 

“You’re home later than usual,” I commented trying to play to a scenario I didn’t know. 

“I had to stay late today,” she said with a sorrowful look and bitten lip as we made our way inside. 

“Zoey!? Have you been misbehaving in school again?” I asked trying to sound like a concerned parent, but not sure how successfully.

“I’m sorry, daddy! It was no big deal, really. A couple of us girls were just clowning around in class, and I guess we got a little carried away, so the teacher gave us all detention.”

“Is that all you got?” I asked trying to lead the conversation to spanking.

“Yeah, just detention. I’m sorry! I’m glad they didn’t spank me this time,” she said clearly trying to suppress a smile. “Are you gonna give me a spanking?”

“You know I am! They should have spanked you at school, which would have gotten you another spanking at home anyway, but just because they didn’t spank you doesn’t mean you don’t need one!”

“Oh, daddy! Plea …”

“Don’t even try to plead with me, Zoey! You need a good, hard spanking,” I said seeing that smile trying to appear on her face again, “and I’m going to make sure you get it! Come with me!” Taking her by the wrist, I dragged her to the bedroom where I had an upholstered chair without arms that made a perfect and comfortable spanking chair. Sitting in it, I pulled her to my side. “You know I love how cute and funny you are, but you must learn that there’s a time and place for it and the classroom is not the place. Now get over my knee! … and behave yourself unless you want this to be even longer and harder!”

“Yes, daddy. I’m sorry,” she said contritely before bending and lying across my lap. Given her size, her legs and hands barely reached the floor. I pulled my legs back, lifting her a little higher to have her dangling on my knee, leaving her looking every bit the naughty, little girl she wanted to be tonight.

“Settle down,” I said as she was wriggling around trying to find her balance. I put my left arm around her waist and pulled her towards me providing a stabilizing effect. Lifting her skirt and laying it on her back, I was treated to the sight of her small, but shapely, bottom in tight, white schoolgirl panties which covered her butt completely and are very much a favorite of mine on a naughty, little girl’s bottom. Without warning, I gave her the first spank right across both cheeks and rather hard, given the thick, cotton panties protecting her bottom.

“Ow! Daddy! Please!”

Cont’d

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments