Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sir

"Sir teaches Kimmi"

12
2 Comments 2
12.8k Views 12.8k
876 words 876 words

I walk into the club with Sir. I am wearing an off-the-shoulder short black knit swing dress. It shows off my ample breasts and clings to my round bottom. I have to admit, I feel good in this dress. It has been a few months since my relationship with Mr. B ended. I didn't think I would ever get over him until I met Sir. He is a Dom. This submissive/dominant thing is still strange to me, but it feels like what I need right now. It is a weird thing. A man is telling me what to do ... controlling me. Yet, I have never felt so strong. I met Sir in a club and we had a very strong chemistry from the start. We went out a few times before he told me he wanted me to be his submissive. As I said, it is a strange new thing for me, but feels so good!

He leads me to the dance floor. I love the way he stares at me. He looks me up and down like he wants to devour me. I am swinging my hips seductively to the beat. Then, he smiles and moves closer and puts one hand on the small of my back and snakes his other up underneath my skirt. Instinctively, I smack his hand away. His eyes turn dark and I immediately realize I have made a mistake. A big mistake.

Sir grabs my hand and leads me quickly through the club towards the back patio. I have to think fast.

"Sir, I'm sorry. Let's dance some more," I say sweetly, trying to halt our movement. 

I lean up to kiss his sexy mouth. He puts a finger to my lips, blocking my kiss.

He yanks on my hand again pulling me harder and moving more quickly. 

Oh no.

He pulls me out the door to the patio. There are a few couples at the bar on the patio. 

"Pull down your panties," Sir says sternly, looking at me with his dark eyes.

"No ... please ... I won't do it again," I anxiously plead.

"Pull down your panties," Sir repeats sternly.

By this time, we have attracted the attention of the other couples. My face grows red in embarrassment. 

I have to please Sir.

I slowly reach down and slide my panties down to my knees. I can hardly breathe. Sir sits down on a bar stool beside me.

"Bend over my lap, Kimmi," he orders.

I take a deep breath and do as he says. I am dying of embarrassment, and grab onto his legs for support. He places one hand on my back to hold me down. He raises my dress with the other hand.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

It seems like an eternity, then smack smack smack. His big hand comes down on my naked bottom. I glance to the side and see all the shocked eyes upon us. You could hear crickets it is so quiet. I bury my face in his legs and hold him tightly. I do trust him. And for whatever reason, this is turning me on and making me feel safe with him.

He continues to spank me harder and harder. My bottom is stinging, but I am feeling such a strong bond with this man. As I try to wriggle free, he holds me tighter.

Finally, he stops and says, "Are you going to ever move my hand away again?"

"No," I whisper.

"No, WHAT?" he says.

"No, Sir," I whisper.

"Louder," he says.

"No, Sir," I say loudly, looking back at him.

He gives me one last hard spank and pulls me off his lap. He turns me to face him and hugs me, kissing my neck softly. He reaches down and pulls my panties back up. And his hand stays under my skirt, rubbing my stinging bottom. This time I do not push his hand away. I reach down and stroke the bulge in his pants with my little hand. Sir smiles at me with approval.

I can't describe my feelings at this moment.

I tell Sir I am going to the bathroom in the club to freshen up a little. When I am at the sink, a beautiful brunette woman walks up to me. I blush, recognizing her as half of one of the couples on the patio who witnessed my... ummm ... discipline.

"Hello," I say shyly.

The woman smiles and leans in to whisper, "You are a submissive, aren't you?"

My eyes widen. "Ummm, yes. I guess," I reply.

"I belong to a special club which caters to dominates and submissives, in addition to other BDSM things. It is very private. Very discreet. We are having a party this Saturday and we can invite a few guests who we think might enjoy our club. I really think you and your guy should come," she says.

She jots down an address and a password on a piece of paper from her purse and places it in my hand.

"Hope to see you there," she says smiling as she walks off.

Wow. This is crazy. My first thought is I will never go to this club. Then, I start to wonder about it and get a little excited.

What will Sir say?

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments