Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Living in Florida, one can't help including the beach in any storytelling, but I hope you enjoy this twist on a day at the beach ... <p> [ADVERT] </p>AND the ride home!"

Part 9 - Not At the Beach!

The next day - Rosa’s day to be spanked - she insisted on another public spanking and chose the beach as the setting both for its openness as well as her desire to spend some time on the beach.

For those not familiar with the Florida coastline, unlike many other coastal areas, Florida’s beaches are open to the public along their entire length. There are state and county parks that have large parking areas and therefore attract large crowds of people. In between all these parks, there are short beach access streets with room for only a few cars to park. This leaves long stretches of beach with few if any people on them. The problem is that there are also homes and condos along these stretches, so in that respect, they were not very conducive to the kind of beach activities we were interested in. I imagined sitting on a blanket with no one in sight … Rosa over my knee with her bikini bottoms around her knees and a red bottom … and some old fart watching the whole thing from the fourth floor … and he might be as inclined to call the cops as to watch a sexy, young thing have her bottom smacked

That’s why I chose Sand Key Beach … one of the larger county parks with enough beach, dune, and picnic variations to afford some privacy on a weekday when attendance would tend to be lower.

After parking, we decided to scope out the beach to find a location, without lugging our stuff all over the place. The main beach and its dunes already had enough people to spoil our plans, but there was an area to the side that overlooked an inlet from the gulf into Clearwater harbor where no one had camped yet. I imagine it's often left open as the inlet is bordered by large rocks, and you have to walk twice as far to get to the gulf waters. We picked a place that had some natural barriers as well … a large sea grape bush that was dense enough not to be seen through.

Retrieving our blanket, towels, umbrella, and cooler from the car, we set up camp.  Not needing the umbrella yet, as we both wanted some sun; we left it lying on the sand. Rosa found her suntan oil and asked me if I wanted to apply it for her. Rubbing oil all over her delicious body? Of course, I did! Laying on her stomach she reached back to untie the strap to her top and let the strings fall to her side, offering her naked back to me.

Squirting some oil onto my hands, I went to work massaging her back and then her thighs as I rubbed the oil gently into her flesh. As I did the tops of her thighs, I pulled her bright red bikini bottom up at the legs to be sure she was covered properly. I was encouraged by a near-steady stream of moans and sighs as my fingers caressed every square inch of her back and legs.

“Do my whole bottom, Mark?” she said after my fingers had slipped under the stretchy fabric of her bikini bottom, “Please?” Moving to kneel again at her side I put some oil on the small of her back and brought both hands down her back and over her tush, pushing her suit down in the process. A few more strokes, and her suit was totally below her cheeks as though ready for a spanking.

 We hadn’t made any specific plans about when, how, or where she would be spanked - only that she would in fact be spanked at least a couple of times. While the sight of her naked bottom was tempting me, it didn’t seem like the right time yet. I figured I could get her a lot more aroused before setting out to hurt her naughty little bottom.

After a few strokes of her entire back, from shoulder blades to buns, I concentrated on her bottom cheeks, stroking and squeezing those beautiful buns and the delicious crack between them, getting appreciative aural encouragement almost constantly. Again, it would seem an appropriate thing to smack those oily cheeks, but it still didn’t seem quite right.

She seemed to agree, saying, “You’ll do my front too, won’t you?”

“Absolutely,” I replied as I pulled her suit back up over her behind, “Turn over!”  Reaching for the strings of her top, she merely held them in place so it wouldn’t fall off as she turned over. Once she’d settled in, I filled her belly button with oil, and dipped my fingers into it before sliding up towards her breasts, just barely covered by the top laying loosely over them. Stopping short of them, I reversed direction back to her tummy for more oil. I repeated this process a few times until her abdomen was well lubricated after which I lifted the top off and dumped it beside her, leaving her beautiful breasts bare.

Rosa didn’t have what you’d call large breasts, but they were large enough - large enough that even laying on her back with nothing supporting them, there were mounds enough for me. Starting at her tummy again, my hands slid up oh so slowly, her chest heaving as she anticipated my fingers and palms on her tits, moaning loudly as they gently cupped and squeezed the soft orbs. Her chest heaving into my hands, the pressure of tits against palms increased as I stroked and squeezed the soft, malleable flesh.

After a few minutes, my fingers were itching for points south so after the next dip in the oil well I started moving below her belly button. After a few quick strokes of her fabulous thighs, I needed more oil. Her navel refilled, my left hand returned to her thighs while my right ran up and down her tummy between the top of her suit and the oil. Once it was nice and slippery, my finger slid easily under the elastic of her suit, then out, then in … back and forth, at little deeper into her pants with each cycle, until I felt the soft patch of pubic hair. Before going any further, I wanted free access to her crotch without her suit in the way.

To prepare her for my next conquest, I moved both hands up the inside of her thighs right up to her crotch, where fingertips teased what sensitive flesh was within easy reach, dipping under the legs of her suit just enough to drive her crazy. After a minute or two of this, she wanted her pants off as much as I did. She lifted her hips off the blanket expecting me to take her suit off.  Instead, I let go of her completely to reach for the umbrella lying next to us in the sand.

“Don’t put the umbrella up, Mark. I want to stay in the sun!” she said dreamily.

“It’s not for the sun,” I replied as the umbrella snapped open. “It’s for privacy,” I said as I laid the umbrella on the sand to block the view of anyone who might come from the main beach. She smiled as I pulled on one of the ties that held her suit in place and pulled it open. Rolling towards me to allow me to reach the other tie, Rosa continued smiling as the second tie came loose and with a quick tug the suit was gone, and she was naked. Very quickly both hands homed in on the naked target between her oiled thighs and I was treated to the sounds of satisfaction as my fingers manipulated the pliant flesh of her slippery slit. Up and down her slit, and in and out of her cunt, my fingers brought her to a glorious climax that she reached quickly and quietly as my hands caressed her whole body. When she had calmed, she looked at me with a simple smile and sitting up, her lips found mine as we collided in a passionate kiss, falling with her on top.

She thanked me in several ways as we lay together on the blanket. I'm sure she didn't want to put her suit back on but agreed when I insisted she do so, especially as nearby voices threatened to invade our privacy.

We decided to go in the water, but before we headed that way, I told Rosa to bring the Styrofoam paddle board I'd brought along. She looked at me funny knowing I had something up my sleeve. We reached the shore and walked into the water easily until we were up to our chests.  I never tire of the warm, calm water of Florida's gulf coast and Rosa commented on it as something she missed having moved away. We alternately played like kids and lovers, splashing, and embracing with long kisses not taking notice of anyone else at the beach. Finally, I told Rosa to go back to the shoreline and get the paddle board.

Again, I got the funny look, but she did as I asked and as she was returning, she decided to use it to paddle out to me.  It didn't take long for her to realize what I was up to once she was in position bent over the board, her delicious bottom in that position we both loved, ready for a good smacking … which of course meant she had to do something to earn such punishment and the obvious childish thing to do was to splash me repeatedly! I tolerated it for an appropriate amount of time before grabbing the board, pulling her bottom towards me, and giving her a sharp whack on her wet behind. A squeal of delight brought more splashing and more spanking, though only individual swats. Eventually, I grabbed her around the waist, her bottom an easy target, and was about to start a volley of spanks she'd really feel when a sound from the beach caught our attention ... and we were both immediately glad it had. 

It's common to be so lost in the ocean ... the beauty, the surf, the smells ... that you pay no attention elsewhere and this was one of those times. Neither of us had seen the crowds build up as they had.  It wasn't crowded by any means, but it no longer felt in any way private either. We looked at each other with embarrassment and looked back again. In addition to many more people, there was at least one person, possibly several, who seemed to be looking directly at us, taking interest in the sight and sounds of Rosa getting spanked. One standing near the water's edge smiled, recognizing our embarrassment. Turning away from our audience, we ignored them and shared our embarrassment with each other with guilty smiles and giggles.

Not wanting to make it appear a direct response to our getting caught, we continued playing in the water the way we had before for a while before we got out and headed back to our blanket.  Only the one person took any notice at this point and even he lost interest when he realized the show was over.  Hand in hand with me holding the paddle board, we walked up the beach and over to our somewhat more private spot along the inlet.

As we arrived at our blanket, we both were aware that our privacy was lost there as well.  More people had arrived and sought a measure of privacy as we had, and a quick look towards the parking lot suggested the flow of visitors wasn't letting up any time soon. I reflected on the fact that my strategy for avoiding crowds hadn't worked and cursed the 'damn tourists' for spoiling our day, without acknowledging in any way that Rosa was in fact one of those tourists.

"I'm sorry, Rosa" I offered as we fell on our blanket still holding hands.

"It's not your fault," Rosa said as she snuggled up to my side.

"I guess we can't complain since this is the only time our plans have been spoiled."

"You're not the one who got a few teasing smacks before we were forced to stop!  ... and I was really looking forward to getting a good spanking on the beach! You wouldn't dream of doing it in New York with all the crowds."

"Do you want to stay for a while anyway?"

"No, let’s go. I'm really horny! Take me home and spank me where we won’t have to stop for anything!"

We packed up our stuff quickly and trudged back to the car. Without the anticipation we were feeling when we had arrived, it just seemed like so much work to carry all our beach paraphernalia. We loaded what we could in the trunk and dumped the rest in the back seat. We plopped in our seats, started the car, and set off.

"At least it's a nice day for a beach drive with the top down," I offered, trying to placate Rosa as we backed out of our parking space and headed towards the exit. Rosa didn't see it that way and was still pouting in the seat next to me.

As we pulled onto Gulf Boulevard and sped up, the wind reminded Rosa she needed to tie her hair up to keep it from blowing around. Taking her seat belt off and turning around to kneel on the seat, she reached for her bag which she'd thrown in the back with the other stuff. As she reached a bit further, I looked over to see her deserving bottom just begging for a good smack ... and so I smacked it ... hard. Rosa yelped at the unexpected spank, but when she looked at me with feigned indignation, a hint of a smile showed her mood had turned a bit.

Still rummaging around in the back seat to find her bag, I gave her another spank which was received with some appreciation. The speed limit is only thirty to thirty-five miles per hour on Gulf Boulevard, so our antics weren't really creating any kind of safety issue, but as Rosa couldn't seem to get a hold of her bag, I pulled over to make her search a little easier. As I looked at her bikini-clad bottom bent over the back of the seat, I had an idea.

KussAlicia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KussAlicia

Asking what was taking so long, I got a frustrated reply regarding all the "crap" in the back seat.  I got out of the car and quickly found her bag, but didn't hand it to her, asking instead what she was looking for. I found the hair tie she needed and walked around to her side of the car.

"Here," I said handing her the tie, "go ahead and fix your hair, but stay right where you are." She looked at me funny as I adjusted her seat to move it all the way back, the seat back fully reclined, and the bottom cushion raised up as high as it would go. As I walked around the car and got in, her eyes followed me while putting her hair in a ponytail. I got in, buckled up, put the car in gear, and pulled back onto the road, while Rosa remained obediently kneeling on the seat facing backwards. "Knees on the floor!” I commanded and she obeyed. I didn't have to tell her what to do next as she figured out what I had up my sleeve and bent over the seat.

"I know you're disappointed that the day hasn't gone as you wanted, but that's no reason to vent your anger and frustration at me, is it?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry," she offered simply.

"As you can probably imagine, an apology is not sufficient, so I think you need a spanking to remind you to avoid such behavior. Take your panties down." Reaching back, she pulled her suit bottom down below the gentle curve of her sexy bottom. Wasting no time, I smacked her bare bottom a few times quickly.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? Driving and spanking me at the same time? ... and won't someone see?" My initial answer was another volley of spanks which she was starting to enjoy.

"For once I won't mind doing only thirty on this road, and it's only one lane all the way to the Park Boulevard Bridge, so no one is going to see anything. If you behave yourself, I'll try to refrain from spanking you while we're at the traffic lights, where someone might pull up next to us. Understand?" I finished, giving her another half a dozen.

"Oww! Yes, sir," she cried as she savored the quickly developing heat in her bottom. I did have to pay attention to my driving as I went on spanking my naughty girl. At one point someone pulled up close enough behind us that I feared they'd see my hand rising and falling, and get curious, so I pulled over to let them pass. When we did have to stop at a light, Rosa made some smart-ass remark about how I couldn't spank her for a minute or so, which of course prompted another series of spanks, harder and longer than before, though I did try to keep my spanking hand from being visible and looked out the windshield to avoid attracting attention.

"Such a naughty girl!" I scolded as I spanked but stopped as a car pulled into the left turn lane next to us. Rosa wanted to see if they were trying to look, but just as she lifted her head, we got a green arrow and they drove away. I pulled away slowly, noticing another car coming up behind us. "You'd best keep your head down unless you want everyone on Gulf Boulevard to know you're getting your bottom spanked!" I warned with a bunch of good, hard smacks. 

"Oww! I will! Please don't let them see me getting a spanking!" she protested, but the smile on her face told a different story. She was enjoying this ... especially with the risk of getting caught added.

We drove on and though I could drive slowly and keep the spanking going, it was certainly not one of my best efforts. Thankfully, the enjoyment she was getting out of the public nature of it with the risk of exposure made up for it. Every traffic light we stopped at became an exposure threat ... some more than others.

At one light where there were a number of restaurants and shops at the intersection, we heard voices coming up behind us. I looked in the mirror to see a group of teenagers coming up the sidewalk that would pass within reach of Rosa's side of the car. She became visibly nervous as their voices got close enough to understand their conversation. In just seconds they'd be able to see her now red bottom and while they may not figure out what was actually going on in the car, the fact that her backside had been recently spanked would be obvious. She couldn't look up to see them coming, but that didn't stop her from recognizing the immediate danger she was in.

She cried out my name a couple of times as though to say, 'Do something!' and they had reached the point where if they looked, they would have seen something, when the light turned green, and I took off quickly. As I quickly reached speed I began to scold and spank her as though our close call was all her fault ... an extreme stretching of the truth she didn't call me on as she enjoyed the consequences of her blame, my hand spanking harder than before on her deserving sore bottom.

Overall, it took a little more than ten minutes to get to the bridge that would take us off the beach and back to normal roads and traffic. Rosa hadn't had enough of this brand of torture and asked me to keep going. I reminded her that the road became two lanes from this point south which might increase her chances of discovery, so we decided to turn around and head back north. 

And so we did, spanking all the way. In fact, we hit a couple of lights right which meant continuous spanking (sort of, considering I am driving) for more than five minutes. 

"Oww!" she cried after a particularly long volley, "Please can't we go home now?"

"I suppose we could, but don't kid yourself into thinking the spanking will end when we get there!" I warned.

"Ohh, why!?  Haven't you spanked me enough?"

"Not nearly! ... and besides, this hasn't been a proper spanking. I can't even get in a good swat like this! It served its purpose to teach you not to whine and complain, but I want you over my knee before I'm ready to believe you've really learned your lesson. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said sadly, but I was quite sure she approved of my plan. This was an interesting tease, but it couldn't feel like a real, honest-to-goodness, over-the-knee spanking.

When we arrived home, she started to unload some of the junk in the back seat, but I told her I would handle that, and she should go to my bedroom and get herself ready for the conclusion of her punishment. With a sulky attitude, she dropped what she'd picked up and went inside. I was very curious as to how I'd find her, since this was essentially letting her decide how the rest of her spanking would proceed. It took me a few trips from the car to the house, but eventually, I got everything inside and put away. I looked at my watch to see that Rosa had had about five minutes to prepare. As I walked towards the bedroom, I wasn't quiet about it, giving fair warning that I was on my way. The sight that greeted me when I entered the room was breathtaking, from a spanko's point of view.

Totally naked, she was bent over with her hands on the bed and my large leather paddle laying on her back ready for my use. One of only two paddles I owned, the large oval leather paddle was an interesting choice in that it can be used in a playful way, yet still feels like a good wallop from a paddle, or it can be quite painful if you put some strength into it. As her bottom was about halfway between pink and red, I suspected Rosa chose it for the former reason ... wanting to feel a paddle, but not the sting or impact of the hard wooden paddle she didn't choose. 

"Please don't paddle me too hard, Mark! I've learned my lesson about whining and complaining! In fact, I really don't need any more at all!" she cried upon seeing me enter the room.

"I think you know better than that, young lady. Do you really think the spanking you got in the car was of sufficient severity? Did it come to a proper conclusion?" I asked as I picked up the paddle and patted her bottom with it a few times.

"It was quite long, sir!"

"Given the circumstances, I don't think the length is relevant. Starting and stopping, and trying to drive at the same time? The purpose was to be sure that some punishment was given immediately after your childish behavior. At best it was a good warm-up, but it certainly didn't conclude with enough importance to impress the lesson upon you properly. Would you agree?" No reply. "Would you agree??" I repeated with greater emphasis and a good swat across both cheeks.

"Yes, sir!" she cried out.

"And?" She looked at me funny indicating she didn't know what response I was expecting. Since we hadn't that much experience with each other it was understandable that she wouldn't know I was taking cues from some of the stories I read where the punishment was politely asked for by the naughty one. "Don't you have something you want to ask me for?" Understanding dawned on her face.

"Yes, sir," she said standing up. "I'm sorry about my bratty behavior sir. Please give me a good spanking so that I may learn from my mistakes," she said as she turned and bent over once more ready for her spanking.

"As you wish," I replied simply and began paddling her pink bottom. 

The paddling went on longer than I think either of us thought it would, but I felt I could read her signals well enough by now to know when she'd had enough. A little harder than playful, I delivered well over a hundred swats to her proffered bottom, stopping occasionally for a rest and a bit of soothing rubbing, when my fingers began exploring beyond the spanked flesh.  The creases and crevices of her crotch were warm and wet, and welcomed the intrusion of my fingers. When her legs spread further, I took two cues from it ... one that she was ready to ramp things up to a climax, and ... two, that she wanted me to keep spanking her as I did since she made no effort to get up, nor protest ongoing punishment.

While the fingers of one hand manipulated the soft, slippery flesh between her legs, the other continued paddling, though much slower paced and more for emphasis of continued scolding and/or the thrust of several fingers into her inviting pussy. She responded enthusiastically and energetically as she moved her body to encourage more of a particular type of stimulation ... spreading her legs further ... or drawing her hips in to get my fingers deeper inside her or raising her bottom up higher for more swats. 

It didn't take too long to reach a frenzied orgasm after which she fell forward onto the bed she'd been bending over. Laying on my side next to her, I soothed her bottom and soul with gentle caresses for the former and comforting talk about being a good girl, now that she'd taken her punishment so well. She lay there just soaking it all up for at least ten minutes, but then sat up to begin undressing me for another slow but passionate round of fucking.

We found our way out of bed by late afternoon and spent the balance of the day with more conventional activities including dinner and a slow walk on the beach at sunset. When we went to bed early, I suspect we'd both felt like just lying comfortably in each other’s arms and were both pleasantly surprised as gentle stroking and massaging escalated into another bout of lively oral and conventional sex. We fell asleep in each other’s arms exquisitely satisfied in every way.

The following morning, she showed her appreciation for what she described as one of the best spankings she'd ever gotten, by giving me a spanking just because I wanted one ... not because I'd earned or deserved one. I woke up slowly to see Rosa sitting on the edge of the bed, patting her thigh in invitation.

"You know what I feel like doing?" she asked with a sexy smile. "I feel like spanking that cute little bottom of yours!" she replied, not waiting for my answer. I slowly got into position across her lap, and she spanked me like it was the only thing we ever wanted to do. She talked about spanking me - how my bottom, soft as a baby's, was turning such a nice shade of pink; how she knew I just wanted to be spanked for no reason. Of course, there was the requisite talk about my being a very naughty boy, even though I hadn't been ... and I responded with encouragement to keep spanking me, harder or softer, faster or slower, in this position or that ... until we both wanted the hard shaft between my legs inside her, where it drove us both to climax quickly.

We spent the balance of the time we had together doing more of the same, sometimes better, sometimes not, but with similar activities that didn't attempt to repeat any of the more memorable scenes we'd played out … including the airport that had started this amazing week, though we did share a laugh on the tram as we wordlessly shared that memory.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments