Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Audrey's addicted to these risky adventures and soon will be staging her own!"

Part 2 – Can’t Get Enough

So, ‘the die was cast’ as they say, and I was surprised at how addicted to this Audrey had become. A couple of days later I got a text from her asking where we could do it next. I’d given it some thought and had an idea, but I didn’t want her to know about it beforehand; it would be better as a surprise.

The following weekend we went to the beach in the evening to see the sunset. I’d always take a blanket that I’d leave in an inconspicuous place while we walked along the shore, returning to it when it was time to watch the sun sink into the gulf. What looked originally like a great sunset, changed to not even seeing it as a layer of clouds moved in covering the whole area and hiding the sun. It played into my plan nicely as with the show cancelled, it got dark more quickly, and the beach emptied out earlier.

Audrey suggested we leave, but I said I wanted to stay a while longer, without saying how long ‘a while’ was. We had planned to stop at a small bar for some wine on our way to my house, where we’d almost certainly end up in bed rather quickly.

“Can we go now?” she asked again when the sky was almost entirely dark.

“I like the beach at night with the warm breeze and the sound of the surf. Can you wait another ten or fifteen minutes?” She grudgingly agreed, while I was keeping my eye on who was still on the beach, which was essentially nobody, and since our blanket was set as far from the shore’s edge as possible, we’d not likely be seen by someone walking by.

“C’mon, Mark! I wanna go! You know what I want to do when we get to your house, don’t you?”

“You can’t wait another ten minutes?” I asked as though it was a real imposition. She had been lying at my right side, leaning back against my chest, a position I’d specifically arranged. “What is it that you’re so anxious to do at my house?” I knew the answer, but her answer would supply the perfect segue into my plan.

“You know! I’m always in the mood for a spanking!” she said, twisting to look at my face.

“Why wait when we can do it right here?” I asked as I pushed her down across my outstretched thighs and pulled her skirt up revealing a pair of sexy red bikini panties.

“Ooo!” she cried as I yanked the panties down below her perfect ass and began spanking. She started looking around nervously to be sure we weren’t seen and satisfied we were safe, relaxed enough to enjoy a new experience, getting spanked right here on the beach.

I’d been spanking almost continuously for more than a minute when I said, “You know, there could be some old fart up on the tenth floor of that condo looking down at us with binoculars watching me spank your perfect bottom until it’s as red as your panties!”

“Then let’s really give him a show!” she said as she got up and pulled her T-shirt off exposing her bra-less tits and kneeling on the blanket facing the condo building, sticking her butt out in invitation. “Spank me!” she said, and I moved to her left side and put a hand on her shoulder to hold her in place while I resumed spanking her jiggling cheeks nice and hard.

Fifty or sixty spanks later, we both heard some distant voices. Looking towards the beach we could see a couple walking towards us, but still far enough away that they couldn’t hear or see anything. Audrey tried to pull away, but I held her in place and gave her another twenty hard and loud spanks before I let her lie down on the blanket hiding her near nudity.

Once they’d passed sufficiently away, she got up on all fours and begged for more, which I was more than happy to deliver. I put my arm around her waist and held her close to me while I spanked as hard as ever. We were both near the point where had we been in bed, we’d start using other stimulation in addition to the spanking to ramp up our collective intensity.

Slipping my left hand between her legs, I fingered her wet pussy as best I could in the current position. Audrey was gasping and arching her back at the new intrusion adding to her orgasmic state, and before long she cried out loudly as the climax crashed over her like the waves we heard nearby.

“Mmm, that was really nice! Now can we go home? I wanna get spanked, and fingered, and licked, and fucked until I can’t stand it anymore!” And that’s exactly what happened when we got to the bedroom. For the second time now, her desire was amped up several levels from the risk of getting caught having her bare bottom spanked like a naughty, little girl.

 

There’s a county park on a lake nearby where I often go to walk on a two-mile paved trail that includes a pond with a shoreline gazebo, a boardwalk leading to an overlook of the lake and of course the woods. Most people just do one mile, turning off shortly after passing the pond as the pretty views and places are all there, while the second mile is just through the woods. I like the longer walk both for the extra exercise and for the lesser traffic which in addition to walkers includes cyclists and skaters, but in the evening, just before the park closes at dusk, it’s mostly walkers and not very many at that.

As it was also close to where I work, I would sometimes go there during lunch, sometimes even eating as I walked. I did so on a particularly cloudy, gloomy day when it looked like it could rain any moment. A lunchtime walk provided a calming effect on a busy or frustrating day and being almost alone on the trail this gray day was especially peaceful.

At the far end of the longer trail, where it starts to turn back towards the beginning, I noticed a footpath leading into the dense woods. Lots of tall pine trees dump their needles on the ground providing a soft and quiet walking surface and the thick underbrush of vines and palms provided visual cover. I walked onto this footpath and within a few seconds I was completely out of sight of the main trail. The path wound its way through the brush but eventually faded away leaving me in a small clearing with a large tree stump.

The tree, having been cut down, provided a flat place to sit that was a perfect height and just a little wider than needed for full support. The fallen pine tree lay just beside it, waist high off the ground as it was supported by its still-intact branches and other brush it had fallen on. As I sat there just barely hearing a bicycle and then people going by on the trail it occurred to me that I’d just found the next place for Audrey to bare her bottom for another semi-public spanking. I spent a little time tidying up the area so it wouldn’t appear quite so natural and rustic.

AlinaMurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlinaMurrr

A few days later I convinced Audrey that it was a nice evening for a walk and before long we were at the park hand in hand. As we passed the pond, she noticed the gazebo at the water’s edge and led us there. As we sat for a minute or two, she was looking all around very carefully, and I knew she too was scoping out a new site. There weren’t many people on the trail, but as the trail passed by the pond twice and the gazebo was in very plain sight, I suspect she gave up on the idea as too risky and took my hand to lead us back on the trail. I couldn’t wait to see her surprise when we got to my spot.

We walked on and before long we’d come to the turn where you decide whether to head back for just the mile or continue for two. Audrey wanted to turn back but I insisted we go on. Whining all the way with a variety of excuses why she didn’t want this: her legs were tired, she was thirsty and the real one, she wanted to be in my ‘office’ at my house, which meant she was in the right mood for what was to come. Although Audrey is almost always in the mood for a spanking, her whining gave me a good excuse to punish her naughty bottom across my knee.

We walked on and eventually came to the footpath. Telling her I had something to show her I led her down the path, her complaining reaching a new level.

“Please, Mark? I don’t want to walk anymore! Can we please go back?” she said as we arrived at the clearing. I opened the small backpack I was wearing, took out a large beach towel and draped it over the stump.

“That’s okay. You don’t need to walk for this,” I said as I grabbed her by the wrist, led her to my side as I sat on the covered stump and began opening the waist of her cute, little, short-shorts.

“Hey!?” she protested but figuring it out when I started to take her pants down. “I’m sorry, daddy! I’ll stop complaining! Please don’t spank me!?” she cried as her shorts fell to her ankles revealing a pair of tight, white panties that fully covered her bottom; a sure sign that she was hoping to get spanked tonight as she knows these are my favorite panties for spankings. “Please, daddy! Someone’s gonna hear and then they’ll come and see me getting my hiney spanked!” I know when she uses that juvenile word for her bottom, she’s fully into her ‘naughty little girl’ role, one of my favorites!

She was already over my knee when I scolded, “Well, you should have worried about exposing your bare, red hiney before you complained incessantly!” With that I began spanking, rather hard since we never know how long our cover will last. With her head down almost at ground level, I was in the better position to hear if anyone was coming. I wasn’t worried about cyclists as they usually go so fast that some unusual sound wasn’t going to make them stop, so I listened mainly for people walking and hopefully talking to signal their approach.

I spanked continuously for several minutes at a brisk pace, back and forth across those magnificent cheeks. Audrey was relatively quiet to avoid detection, wiggling provocatively to spur me on. It wasn’t long before she felt me tugging at the waist of her panties and lifted herself to allow me to pull them fully down, to land on top of her shorts though unconvincingly protesting! “Please don’t pull my panties down, daddy!? It hurts so much more when you spank my bare bottom!”

As she ‘requested’ I did spank her bare bottom for what felt like a long time to me, which must have felt like eternity to her. My usual variety of patterns of spanking had her moaning and writhing on my lap, her body betraying her little girl protests to ‘stop spanking me so hard!’ I had to stop two or three times as I heard someone on the trail, but truthfully if someone were walking in silence, we probably wouldn’t have heard them … and they most certainly would have heard the unmistakable sound of spanking. Finally, I did stop and helped her get up.

“Up you go!”

“Thank you for spanking me, daddy,” she said once she was standing in front of me. “I’ll be a good girl now! I promise! Can we go home now?” she asked as she reached down for her panties.

“Not yet. I’m not through with your naughty bottom yet!” I said as I stood up grabbing the towel. I stepped over to the fallen log and draped the towel over it. Reaching into my backpack again, I pulled out a large wooden spoon. Audrey’s eyes widened as she could barely contain her desire to be spanked with the spoon, both of us remembering how it was a relatively quiet spanking implement, emphasis on relatively, yet deliciously stingy!

“Please, daddy! Not the spoon! It stings so much!” she said as she walked over to the log and bent over it without having to be told. The only thing she said from that point on was ‘oh’, ‘ah’ or ‘ow’ in somewhat hushed tones to maintain our cover, although it was decidedly louder when the spoon landed on her sensitive sit spots. I have no idea how many spanks she got with the spoon, but our locale had nothing to do with how long it went on.

“Oh, Mark! That was really good! … again!” she said as she rubbed her bottom in that delicious way spanked, naughty girls do. “Can we go home now? You can spank me again?!” she offered as incentive, but clearly, she wasn’t offering anything she didn’t want anyway.

“Not quite,” I said as I put the towel back on the stump and leading Audrey to it, sat her down on her sore bottom, pulled her knees apart and dove in wanting the taste of her arousal in my mouth. Licking, sucking, and probing in her delicious slit, I brought her to orgasm quite quickly, the spanking having provided the bulk of the stimulation and my tongue merely the spark that set off her explosion. I didn’t stop then though and had her squirming and bucking on that stump as she came again, leaving her crotch and my face drenched with her pungent juice.

“Mmm, you are so good at that!” she said, kissing me on the cheek.

Now we can go home,” I said as I pulled another smaller towel out of the backpack and wiped her crotch dry before using it on my face, preferring to leave some of her ‘scent’ on my face. She handed me her panties and put her shorts back on, deciding to go commando for the walk/ride home. We walked back arm-in-arm and sometimes hand-in-pants as I groped her frequently.

Within minutes of our arriving at my house, she was back over my knee getting another spanking, this time begging for more and more rather than pretending not to want it which, of course, led to all the other forms of sex we loved so much, my favorite being when she sat on my face and I was rewarded with another large dose of her juice on my face.

 

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments